Nice upload. I couldn't help noticing that my favourite in the Chapi collection, Chapi D was not included. Are you going to do that later?

Can you also tell me what necklace that is?

Screen_Shot66.jpg

What walk and standing idle Animation can you used with this body. Trying to figure out why I still get the breast clipping issue.

Also for the REQUIREMENTS'

Do I need to install the whole mod? UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT by Blessed Redux Project team

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/?

or just manually install the (FEET AND HANDS MESHES)from the folder only?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here what I installed:

UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/?

UNPB NMM Installer

Bouncy or Static (Select One)

T/BBP or Bouncing ----------I installed this*

None or Static

SFW or NeverNude (Select One)

NSFW or Nude ------------- I installed this*

UNPB Body (Select One)

BBP Body -----------------I installed this*

TBBP Body

2.5g TBBP Body

BBP-Files (Select One)

Skeletons --------------- I installed this*

(skeletons part from XPMS v1.9 with vanilla placement for weapons. It's required to show BBP motions and avoid CTD with BBP body.)

I have my own skeleton

Animations (Select One)

Victoria High Heel Walk Motion--------- I installed this*

Vanilla

Not Installed

Animations (Select One)

Natural Breast Motions by DarkAngel1265

Regular Breast Montion by xp32------------------ I installed this*

Animations (Select One)

360 Directions ------------------ I installed this*

(Run and walk facing all directions. Backward walk and run will facing toward your vision on monitor)

Yes this is a bit dark, but I wanted to show some fine tuning and speaking of a bit dark, it always seems the picture taken is going to be about 2x darker than what Im actually seeing in game? using phinix enb btw.

Going to add some vein texture, to add to her 'evil' side effect. Cant wait for bouncy booty and 2.x.

Remy cant say enough, well done, of all the body mods this perticular work youve accomplished gives a more 'Life like' feel to it. I mean hell, if I get all worked up aka horny just looking at her....ummm you did GOOOOOD  ;)

image.png

@nightwolf : that necklace is from UNP Jewelry Variants, and didnt do that armor cause it sorta has the unpbo look already, i could still do it but i might have to exaggerate the boob size to differentiate it from the original.

@nightcrawler913 : yea you only need the hands and feet meshes. Everything else you choose should be fine, if not change the skeleton to the one im using

@adcap8 :  :D

@nightwolf : that necklace is from UNP Jewelry Variants, and didnt do that armor cause it sorta has the unpbo look already, i could still do it but i might have to exaggerate the boob size to differentiate it from the original.

You're right. Keep it as it is.

About your female skeleton: Is it compatible to mods like ragdoll & forces or other animation mods about idles, weapon sheathing, gender animation and so on?

About armors: Any plans for some "less skimpy, but sexy" variants, like i asked before?

And again the question: The body is a replacer for all NPS females, yes? How can i convert some armors/clothes to replacers too?

@nightcrawler913 : yea you only need the hands and feet meshes. Everything else you choose should be fine, if not change the skeleton to the one im using

@adcap8 :  :D

The body I was using before was the UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT with BBP and Victorias High Heel walk Animation just like the video below but with the UNPB body. Evey thing was included in the UNPB Body NMM Installer.

So I uninstall UNPB Body NMM Installer and did exactly what you ask and just copied the hand and feet meshes manually. Now I don't have any clipping issue. However this supports Breast bounce right like the video below?

Start at 0.40 Breast Bounce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_524579&feature=iv&src_vid=2Z-FhpTbOQI&v=e-_Aivk6hIY

Update:My test

btw have you seen this mod below;

Feminine Hands CBBE UNP by Sunspot2

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49285/?

post-50723-0-24924200-1388797011_thumb.jpg

Sorry I've been so busy to get back on, but yes someone posted the link for me. I don't want to be pushy so work on other mods and clothes for duh other peoples. All the work is amazing so far and I've been just trying out everything and all the armors. Great stuff, another good one is the yangyang Savage armor I think, because it shows off great cleavage. That one might be tough though. I know I'm just an idea person. I should really learn how to do it myself. I'm sorry ; ;

About your female skeleton: Is it compatible to mods like ragdoll & forces or other animation mods about idles, weapon sheathing, gender animation and so on?

About armors: Any plans for some "less skimpy, but sexy" variants, like i asked before?

And again the question: The body is a replacer for all NPS females, yes? How can i convert some armors/clothes to replacers too?

• Im not sure about ragdoll & forces but ive tried hundreds of mods and idles/animations and they all work just fine.

• About armors, do you mean make less skimpy versions of the armors i have done already or future armors? either way im not sure thats my style lol i like skimpy :) , if the boobs are not the center of attention generally i wont convert it cause it will look like regular unpb.
  • Get UNP - Hmm What To Wear it adds individual pieces of every vanilla armor and is useful for mixing and matching. otherwise there is an overlay mod (cant think of name) that adds body chain-mails and pantyhose and etc to the body so it wont look so skimpy if you want to try that.

• The body doesnt have to be a replacer, if you use mods like bodychange you can keep your character any body type and npc's whatever body is in the character assets folder. if you want to convert armors to be a replacer just rename the armor you want to add with the name of the armor you are replacing, same with the textures, then check in nifskope that all the paths are correct.   

@nightcrawler913: yea it supports breast movement and i have seen that hands mod, im using it right now :D

@Wolfoftheshadows: thanks, dont worry bout it man i like ideas :P

So, last thursday I took initiative to clean the dust off my computer. The scrupulate and profound cleaning process which included cleaning the CPU fan and replacing thermal paste with a new one resulted in a BSOD which actually was completely unrelated to the cleaning process. Anyway, I had to reinstall the whole OS, because of a really queer problem with the USB drivers. I moved my stuff to the new OS, downloaded Steam, installed Skyrim, blah, blah, blah and yet another BSODs started occuring. Luckily I managed to eliminate them after one tedious of a night I had to spent browsing through tech forums.

Bah, cut the bullcrap. All those screens made by pajiman convinced me to once again give AnTiWoMaAgNoT's textures a shot. Previously I tried using them, but didn't like them much since some weird pixelations occured and I don't really like how they apply to a UNPB body... BUT the UNPBO is a much of a difference!

Luckily my OS works a bit faster now and I installed the ShowRaceMenu PreCache Killer, into the bargain, so now I am able to modify my character whenever I and whenever she actually is without lags or CTDs.

Here's a post-holiday treat, pajiman's screens inspired me to paint her hair pink.. besides they compose greatly with the red gloves.

Ko2WGSG.jpgzUElVtb.jpgUWMT11B.jpg/

Absolutely perfect, those nipples drive me insane...im gonna give these a shot (textures)

*thumbs up* nice work

Here are some shots of Raya (Im kinda new at the screen archery thing so im open to critique)

* That Creep is looking at me isn't he ? (Such a Pervert) *

* Maybe he won't see me here behind the pole (Raya thinking with her blonde mind) *

Hope you guys like them !!

XX Ecs  :heart:  :heart:

Here are some shots of Raya (Im kinda new at the screen archery thing so im open to critique)

* That Creep is looking at me isn't he ? (Such a Pervert) *

* Maybe he won't see me here behind the pole (Raya thinking with her blonde mind) *

Hope you guys like them !!

XX Ecs  :heart:  :heart:

Arent you a cutie pie *behind that pole* jeez I'd be hard pressed not to stare either *winks*

Adore how you write it up, awesome use of wording fits her perfectly  :)

Only thing i would critque you on is the extreme saturation in the photos *red tint* Hey! thats my opinion *shrug* I want to see more of her  :cool:

@Wolfoftheshadows : my ass need not be kissed my friend  :P ,i do this for fun and would do it regardless if nobody liked it. you can learn quick from those online videos. btw i actually have dungeon explorer done for unpbo but it doesn't have bbp so the boobs dont bounce. did u still want it?

@Amox, Eclair

image.png

**added Sexy Evening Dress UNPBO BBP

**added AoD - Dianqing Armor UNPBO BBP

@Wolfoftheshadows : my ass need not be kissed my friend  :P ,i do this for fun and would do it regardless if nobody liked it. you can learn quick from those online videos. btw i actually have dungeon explorer done for unpbo but it doesn't have bbp so the boobs dont bounce. did u still want it?

@Amox, Eclair

image.png

**added Sexy Evening Dress UNPBO BBP

**added AoD - Dianqing Armor UNPBO BBP

I was wondering which armor you had converted next and was surprised to see Dianqing. Many thanks Remy!!!

@sam096:  it could be because my skeleton doesn't support schlongs for females, try a skeleton like xp32. unless there is a special modified skeleton for that mod..idk

@Wolfoftheshadows: i added the bbp to the armor so now it works fine..i hope :unsure:

**added DungeonExplorer UNPBO BBP