Female Feet - WIP

phygit' date=' your feet are ready for use in game, i sent them back to thor to get the textures done. i already tested them but i was too lazy to take screenshots. btw did the thank you fuction dissapear?

[/quote']

Odd, I don't see the Thanks button anymore, but let me just say it... thank you! :).

phygit' date=' your feet are ready for use in game, i sent them back to thor to get the textures done. i already tested them but i was too lazy to take screenshots. btw did the thank you fuction dissapear?

[/quote']Textures are already done and posted. The textures show up broken again. Same as our fingernail problem.

Hey Thor - thanks - posted where?

[/quote']Textures are already done and posted. The textures show up broken again. Same as our fingernail problem.

by, the way, we are gonna have to build the feet textures into the body textures. it wont accept it any other way

by, the way, we are gonna have to build the feet textures into the body textures. it wont accept it any other way

Shame... could someone send me the current .nif files?

Shame... could someone send me the current .nif files?

~sigh~ it's really odd that the game doesn't honor the filenames listed in the .nif file. I've re-uv-mapped the feet back onto the body map (to roughly the same area/space that the default feet use for mapping) and will post another package (.obj files + sample texture(s) + texture template) tonight or tomorrow.

I've re-uv-mapped the feet back onto the body map (to roughly the same area/space that the default feet use for mapping) and will post another package (.obj files + sample texture(s) + texture template) tonight or tomorrow.

Didn't see your post. I've altered it too. Posted the test nifs and textures in my WIP - Bodyshop post.

I've re-uv-mapped the feet back onto the body map (to roughly the same area/space that the default feet use for mapping) and will post another package (.obj files + sample texture(s) + texture template) tonight or tomorrow.

Didn't see your post. I've altered it too. Posted the test nifs and textures in my WIP - Bodyshop post.

Ahh.. I'll take a look at that, but I'd like to keep my version as the 'official' one (to make sure that the uv-mapping stays the same between various versions of the feet for different bodies - this will help anyone making textures for various bodies).

Ahh.. I'll take a look at that' date=' but I'd like to keep my version as the 'official' one (to make sure that the uv-mapping stays the same between various versions of the feet for different bodies - this will help anyone making textures for various bodies).[/quote']

Thats ok. I just thought i'll let you know. :)

Ahh.. I'll take a look at that' date=' but I'd like to keep my version as the 'official' one (to make sure that the uv-mapping stays the same between various versions of the feet for different bodies - this will help anyone making textures for various bodies).[/quote']

Thats ok. I just thought i'll let you know. :)

Didn't mean to cause you more (duplicate) work - I'm just trying to keep everyone on the same page :). There's about 70 other people who've already downloaded my file, so I assume more than one of them may be making textures. I've also encouraged/offered them to Caliente for use in the CBBE meshes.

Phygit' date=' may i include your feet mesh in Beast Race Beautiful base files as i am re-texturing them so they work perfectly with it.

[/quote']

Can you hold off until we get the .nif files? Once I have working .nif files for default/CBBE mesh and TnT_BodyShop mesh, it'll make sense to distribute textures to go with them.

Thanks.

Excellent! Thanks much!

I think maybe the best thing to do is...

I'll create a mod that includes the .nif files (with proper credit) into my current zip (or something close to it) and post that. I can then add links to other's compatible textures, as they become available.

I can also add .nif files for TnT_Body mesh, once someone gives me those (the femalefeet_thropac.obj mesh can be used for both _0 and _1 nifs, for that one).

Thanks again Xun

I can also add .nif files for TnT_Body mesh' date=' once someone gives me those (the femalefeet_thropac.obj mesh can be used for both _0 and _1 nifs, for that one).[/quote']

The nifs have been released. The new feet are in the posted mods.

Using my uv-mapping? or yours?

Using my uv-mapping? or yours?
Mine. I haven't looked at your new UV's

Ahh... Not a problem - I'll just let you worry about your mesh/feet how you see fit - it doesn't make sense for me to include 2 sets of feet with 2 different sets of uv-mapping.

Ahh... Not a problem - I'll just let you worry about your mesh/feet how you see fit - it doesn't make sense for me to include 2 sets of feet with 2 different sets of uv-mapping.

Thats ok. I'll most likely have one new uv for the whole body at some stage. Or maybe two, but mapped out to how i want it.