IGNORED

Female Feet - WIP

Phygit

[Note that this is not specifically an 'adult' mod, but I assume at some point people may post screen-shots with adult content, so it's in this forum.]

Below is a screen-shot of my work-in-progress female feet replacement model, along with the normal map to show what the uv-mapping looks used to look like (I decided that the feet would use their own separate texture - the uv-mapping is 'similar' to the default feet and could take up the same space on the body map, but the default texturing won't work, so you'd need dedicated textures anyway... <-- that didn't work - the mapping has been moved back to the body map).

In the image below, the feet are shown attached to the ThorPac (TNT_BodyShop) body (which they now include with their mod), but the posted mod is a version that attaches to the default and/or CBBE mesh.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Link for the latest released file (.nif files + some sample textures): FemFeet_v3p0_122611.zip

NOTE: There are also 3 optional layered .psd resource files, but I had trouble uploading them here.

On Nexus: http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3666

Release notes:

------------

- v3.0

There was an issue making it difficult for texture-creators to hide the UV-seam between the feet -> shin (as well as other seams). I am always hesitant to make new UV-mapping changes, but I felt like it was worth one final change...

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

NOTE: The uv-mapping has changed with this version (for the last time)...textures designed for the v2.0+ feet will need to be adjusted.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

...with that out of the way, I decided that since the UVs were hanging anyway, I'd go ahead and make a few other adjustments...

+ UV-mapping seam between the feet -> shins can now be easily hidden.

+ UV-mapping seam that runs down the inside of the foot/ankle can also now be easily hidden.

+ Adjusted the UV-mapping seam between the sole and upper foot (the one that splits every toe) so that it's lower on the foot/toes... it's still difficult to hide that seam without a 3D Paint program, but it's less obvious now.

+ Moved a polygon-row of the toenail underside UV-mapping to the top-side.

+ Split the underside toenail mapping from the top-side and enlarged and straightened the nail mapping.

+ The 'heavy' (_1) foot shape was tweeked somewhat.

+ "Wedding Dress" sandals were added to this release (NOTE: there is a known issue when your character is set to something between Light and Heavy weight settings (the bottom of the sandals get scrambled). I will try to fix this in a future (mesh/.nif only) update).

- v2.2

"Falmer Boots" mesh replacement now included.

- v2.1

Fixes a slight foot->shin gap with the "heavy" setting (femalefeet_1.nif is only file that changed) - no changes to v2.0+ uv-mapping.

- v2.0

wathisface pointed out that I failed to account for the Khajit / Argonian "tail" mapping (the feet uv-mapping spilled over top of the tail uv-mapping).

So...

NOTE: The uv-mapping has changed with this version (hopefully for the last time)...textures designed for the v1.0 feet will (likely) need to be adjusted.

..I also made the big-toe a bit slimmer.

- v1.0

First (non-Beta) release

- v0.03a (Beta)

Apparently the game doesn't honor the filenames listed in the .nif file, so I moved the uv-mapping back onto the body map. My appologies to anyone who already made textures for the old uv-mapping... but you should be able to simply re-scale the texture and paste it into the appropriate spot on the body map (the included .psd file has a uv-template for the feet).

['a' revision adds mesh for the 'heavy' default/CBBE mesh... as far as I know (at this point), the thorpac mesh does not adjust the leg-opening for 'heavy' mesh, so that one thorpac mesh can be used for both _0 and _1 meshes.]

EDIT: the readme file lists a 'femalefeet_0.obj' file... but I forgot to rename the file itself, which is 'femalefeet.obj' (left the _0 off).

- v0.02 (Alpha)

fixes the mis-welded verts and also fixes the uv-mapping around the shin-opening of the default/CBBE femalefeet.obj file.

- v0.01 (Alpha)

first release.

post-21507-13597871801823_thumb.jpg

post-21507-13597871802101_thumb.jpg

post-21507-1359787180242_thumb.jpg

[Note that this is not specifically an 'adult' mod' date= but I assume at some point people may post screen-shots with adult content, so it's in this forum.]

Below is a screen-shot of my work-in-progress female feet replacement model, along with the normal map to show what the uv-mapping looks like (I decided that the feet would use their own separate texture - the uv-mapping is 'similar' to the default feet and could take up the same space on the body map, but the default texturing won't work, so you'd need dedicated textures anyway...).

In the image below, the feet are shown attached to the ThorPac (TNT_BodyShop) body, but I also plan to have a version that would attach to the default and/or CBBE mesh. In either case, I need someone (2pac?) to do the weighting and get them into the game.. as well as someone to do textures.

when you are ready send them over to me and i will get them ready and send them back to you :D

looking great btw!

Thanks! I still need to glue the toenails on and do the normal-map for those (they'll be on the same map as the feet).

the only thing is... i THINK although im not sure, that the game is hardcoded to use certain textures. so your new texture path may not work. me and thor experienced this issue with the hands. however we can try and see if it is the same with the feet. even if it is, it can be fixed when the ck comes out

Thanks! I still need to glue the toenails on and do the normal-map for those (they'll be on the same map as the feet).

the only thing is... i THINK although im not sure' date=' that the game is hardcoded to use certain textures. so your new texture path may not work. me and thor experienced this issue with the hands. however we can try and see if it is the same with the feet. even if it is, it can be fixed when the ck comes out

[/quote']

Hmm.. I thought that the texture filename was listed in the .nif?

the only thing is... i THINK although im not sure' date=' that the game is hardcoded to use certain textures. so your new texture path may not work. me and thor experienced this issue with the hands. however we can try and see if it is the same with the feet. even if it is, it can be fixed when the ck comes out

[/quote']

Hmm.. I thought that the texture filename was listed in the .nif?

it is, but that didnt make a difference when me and thor tried giving the fingernails a different texture than the hand, it just rendered the hand texture even though i pointed it to use a different one -.-. it may not be the case with the feet though. we will see. it SHOULD be an easy fix when the ck comes out anyway. hopefully im mistaken

Looks fantastic!

You going to do meshes for argonians and khajiit feet too? paws and claws' date=' so they say?

[/quote']

I hadn't given that any thought... I think I'll leave that for someone else to work on :) (though they can use this mesh as a base to keep the uv-mapping the same).

Looks fantastic!

You going to do meshes for argonians and khajiit feet too? paws and claws' date=' so they say?

[/quote']

I hadn't given that any thought... I think I'll leave that for someone else to work on :) (though they can use this mesh as a base to keep the uv-mapping the same).

;~; beast races get no love...

Looks fantastic!

[/quote']

I will work on both Textures and Mesh shape for Beast Race Beautiful, but the Meshes will be the second priority, once these feet are working and compatible with TnT Bodyshop/Caliente my textures will be applied+improved for maximum support for these new meshes.

so for beast race lovers + and humanoid 'as i do provide for them too' Beast Race Beautiful will gladly take this on to give ALL races of skyrim the love they need to be truely great.

Looks fantastic!

[/quote']

I will work on both Textures and Mesh shape for Beast Race Beautiful, but the Meshes will be the second priority, once these feet are working and compatible with TnT Bodyshop/Caliente my textures will be applied+improved for maximum support for these new meshes.

so for beast race lovers + and humanoid 'as i do provide for them too' Beast Race Beautiful will gladly take this on to give ALL races of skyrim the love they need to be truely great.

Sounds good - I should have something to start working with tomorrow sometime.

Very nice. Though' date=' the nails do look a bit too long to me.

[/quote']

I think I agree. Speaking of which, I think I'll add polygons on the bottom of them, to make it easier to morph some sort of claw. I'll probably add another loop-cut or 2 while I'm at it.

Ok, I'm just going to post the alpha version of the mesh here...

Please see the included readme file. If you create textures or get this working in game, please let me know :).

EDIT: Moved the latest file link to the first post in this thread.

Oh, a few things I forgot to cover in the readme...

- the .obj file(s) have 'groups' (toe, foot, shin) created, just to help select/hide parts of the mesh. If your 3D app can't manage to import a .obj file without 'splitting' the mesh up at group boundaries, you might need to open the .obj file in a text-editor and delete any line that starts with "g " (ie. g toe, g foot, g shin).

- the toenails are set up with a separate (but duplicate settings) material to make it easier to select/hide them... in the .nif file, the nails and skin will all use the same texture(s).

Ok' date=' I'm just going to post the alpha version of the mesh here...

Please see the included readme file. If you create textures or get this working in game, please let me know :).

[/quote']

TYVM Phygit. :)

Just downloaded it. Do I have your permission to alter it (if needed), to my preference, for my body variants? Full credits, etc., to you, of course.