Friends and lovers 1.5 Galgat

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm New Here I hav question about F&L 1.5v it's about that when i hav anim playing... everything is fine but... i can't stop Animation !!!

idk it is important but i hav Sexdarkness Goranga Prostitution System Mod in readme of G.P.S. it's says "Download instructions:

1. Download Friends and lovers V1.32 eng First..."

Please 4 quick help

P.S Sorry if my english is bad.

Hi I'm New Here I hav question about F&L 1.5v it's about that when i hav anim playing... everything is fine but... i can't stop Animation !!!

Having this same issue as well. No idea how to stop the animation.

I get started just fine, and can switch between poses just fine, but I can't stop. It is just in an endless loop of sex.

Anyone know how to stop once started?

washwind, you probably have a load order problem

spyder and disqu, the animations are not intended to run on a timed cycle. when you installed the mod, you assigned a hotkey. you need to cycle that hot key to go to the next animation (they get progressively faster

lykaia, you haev to ask one person for a group and then you find another person and ask them as well. The dialogue is there.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, so I start this up right and group works just fine. But when I try and do one on one stuff the NPC does the action fully clothed while my character just kinda stands there. The weird thing is I can walk around while they're doing it and so can they.

how do i do that' date=' i uses OBSE 20, Mod manager , no OBSE Plugins, the maxium capacity Skeleton, and collectors edition with no addons

[/quote']

In the Mod Manager, press the import/export button in the bottom right and choose 'view load order'. That'll give ya a text document with the full load order.

Well I started translating version 1.52

And it seems it have a lot of improvements.

From what I saw during translation it's possible now to date npc, have a girlfriend/boyfriend (like in Adult Voice ) bribe guards,rob people,prostitute character or use brothels (VIP clubs )

I will check how everything looks in game (if there are any major conflict with lovers ) after finishing translation.

F&L combining with FAL (additional animations ) might be even more interesting.

I'd really like to try out Friends & Lovers mod, but somehow the download link leads me back to this forum's main page xD. Any ideas what's wrong? Does this happen often? Is the fault on my browser's part or is the download link simply broken? :P

I translated this almost 2 years ago, maybe longer.. I found it very unique at the time, and still innovative even today.

I modified this version, it has some things the Russian version did not have in it at the time.

I would very much like to see the latest version.. and the improvements. It is not loverPK friendly, it was not friendly with 1.3 version of lovers, and I doubt it is any friendlier with the latest versions of LoversPK.

Some of the animations from this were used as a base for LoversPK group, but it never came to a full use-age. However the functions are still there in LoversPK, at least they are in rev 90.

I have forgotten to much about this to be much help.. I hope the doc file I had with this file is still there, there were console commands in the doc file that could help a lot, with certain bug's that were in the mod.

Donkey Uploaded this for me, after the server change, and I really don't know exactly what version that I released is here.

I just don't have time to do much with it now.

I modified mine far more than this one was ever modified, but have not activated it in a long time.

Turn off the night life. After loversbed, and the commands from loversPK to orient bed location came out, they conflicted a lot.

I forget where it was, but it was easy to do, the setting of one quest script variable and it was off.

Other lovers mods did not work well with it either, I could play it with loversPK installed, but it was flaky.