Immersive Arousal Patch (SexLab Aroused)

Hmmmm it would look like redneck2x is planning to give the mod a new spin by adding addiction levels. I'll wait for that update before implementing all the new changes. Have been holding off playing skyrim for certain mods to mature such as caliente's body studio, rainbowdash92's ROSE mod and Hoth's soon to be released immersive armor update so not really in a rush to constantly keep this mod updated.

that being said, this mod should be able to work fine with the latest updates by redneck as it only does simply edits to lover's desire. So don't worry about any bugs. 

Hmm was it outfit studio or body studio, I can't really recall. Anyway in case you didn't know, Creator of CBBE has developed a software tool that easily converts any kind of armor/clothes into cbbe bodyslide. It being bodyslide means we can configure all kinds of armors into our desired body shapes. Would finally have bodyslide support for mods like immersive armors. Haha by now I think you can tell I'm into immersion!

• 8 months later...

Thanks for the mod, luffyboy!  Can I make a request?

I'd like to have an adrenaline buff which balances the arousal debuff, to indicate the character is psyched up and ready for action (so to speak).  For example, an increase to health/stamina/magicka regen that matches the percentage of skill leveling decrease.

When you're deep in the wilds and might need the extra adrenaline against tough enemies, it then becomes a strategic choice between channeling your arousal energy into combat efficiency, versus decreasing arousal to restore normal leveling.

Well, nevermind.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, and thank you in advance for reading my post.

I hope that you don't categorize this question as lame - I want to clear up every question I have, and this is one of them.

It is regarding the Description Page of this mod, near the top it says that the original version of Sex Lab - Aroused (2013-12-01) is required for the Immersive Patch to work.  Does this mean the actual old and outdated version, or am I safe to get the most recent version (2014-01-24) of Sex Lab - Aroused?  Will the immersive patch work with the newest version?

I appreciate your time and help.

StackEmHigh