Immersive Arousal Patch (SexLab Aroused)

View File

Immersive Arousal Patch - requires original arousal version v20131201 mod by redneck2x

http://www.loverslab...ed-v2013-12-01/

For people who like to use frostfall, realistic needs and diseases, Imps needs etc. Increase your roleplaying immersion by making redneck2x's Sexlab Aroused more immersive. Now sexual desire is a want that you need to fulfill and keep in check or face stagnating effects. Good for both simple roleplay characters and incubus/succubus characters. Essentially my view is that sexual lust reduces you focus (thereby reducing the rate of skills improving) and also make you more desperate (speechcraft reduces) thus making you less smooth.

Changes:

1. More immersive arousal state names (satisfied, calm, mildly aroused, moderately aroused and Extremely aroused) for different arousal levels.

2. Negative effects that increase exponentially at higher arousal levels.

2a. Skills leveling begin to decrease at mildly aroused (5%) and become a noticable effect by Extremely aroused (30%). Sex is now a regular need that you will WANT to keep low of face consequences.

2b. Speechcraft is also penalised instead of increased (effect also exponentially increase at higher aroused state) making seduction attempts (sexlab mods that use speechcraft as part of their formula) lower and may incentives morally good players to result in using rape. As effect increases exponentially, seduction attempts at high arousal states become more difficult, causing players to have incentive to always keep it low instead of allowing it to reach 100 before satisfying their desires or resort to more aggressive means.

3. Lover's Desire is is changed into my Immersive Lover's Lust spell. Reason for change in name of magic effect is to allow users to know whether the mod has been correctly installed. Magic effects that share the same name will cause confusion.

Installation:

1. Simply download and place in your load order. (not very sure what is the best place for the load order as of now, place it at the top for now, experience modders/ players please give advice) And Could someone post this to BOSS masterlist? not too sure how to go about that either

2. Disable Lover's Desire Spell from MCM menu. My mod adds a standalone magic effect which simply usings lover's aroused arousal level. No longer needed

Upgrading:

For people upgrading from version 1.1, its best to do a clean save (this includes disabling lover's aroused).

Planned features:

Immersive first person messages in the magic effect screen (not sure if thats a good idea though) Requesting suggestions and feedback!

P.S (please ensure sexlab aroused is working properly before installing my patch, my patch doesn't add any scripts and simply make some minor edits to the magic effect of lover's desire so it should not have any reason to crash your game :D)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/03/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20193-wip-sexlab-aroused-v2013-12-01/
  • Special Edition Compatible

AHHHHHH it seem redneck2x had a script to start lover's desire. As i do not know nuts about scripting, i don't even know how to access the script and change it to use my magic effect. Hence i have opt to simply edit his magic effect to reflect my changes. No longer needed to disable lover's desire as it is now by default lover's lust.

also mod has been moved to the DL page! :D

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23542-immersive-arousal-patch-sexlab-aroused/

I'm using RND and I thought this would make a rather interesting addition.

(Maybe make that new playthrough as a Succubus you mentioned)

One thing that I thought might be worth relooking at is the level names.

Instead of satisfied, calm, mildly aroused, moderately aroused and Extremely aroused...

How about

Satisfied, Calm, edgy, aroused, horny, desperate...

Maybe even a level for too much sexytime like over sexed or blue balls

Urgh! Dangerous attempt with the old version on Aroused 20131002.

The MCM pages (all of them) of Private Needs went off.

The MCM page of Lover's Comfort (the one about status) went "locked" and blank.

The Hotkey of RealNeedsAndDisease went unavailable and unoperative at all.

The Hotkey of Private Needs did the same.

Unistalled the Immersive and the MCM and Hotkeys are in place and functional again, EXCEPT the status page od Lover's Comfort. I'll try a re-install.

I wanted to ask if its compatible with v20131203 of the aroused mod. I also agree with alphav1za about the naming changes.

Another suggestion is to change the version numbering to match the ones you made changes of Aroused [ With v20131203 of Aroused it would be named Immersive Arousal Patch v20131203 ]

Cheers!

I'm using RND and I thought this would make a rather interesting addition.

(Maybe make that new playthrough as a Succubus you mentioned)

One thing that I thought might be worth relooking at is the level names.

Instead of satisfied, calm, mildly aroused, moderately aroused and Extremely aroused...

How about

Satisfied, Calm, edgy, aroused, horny, desperate...

Maybe even a level for too much sexytime like over sexed or blue balls

Hmmm that can be done. But that would mean relooking how the arousal levels work in a slightly different way, which isn't the most ideal way. To have the "too much sexytime" (lol) would mean perhaps a penalty on stamina and health when arousal level is at 0-10 while satisfied would float around 10-25 ish i guess. I can put in more levels, that isn't an issue. but what i'm afraid is that the player might not be able to always be exactly in the correct range of being satisfied and instead exceed into to much sex and suffer some penalties though that isn't that bad either.

What do you guys think? I'll start work on the new patch in 3 days or so to allow redneck2x to confirm whether the latest version of sexlab aroused is stable.

In the meantime perhaps you guys can give me suggestions on

1.what the arousal levels should be for each stage  (etc 0-10 for drained, 10-30 satisfied)

2. Name of each stage (yea edgy is definitely better than mildly aroused)

3. Penalties/ benefits of each stage

4. Description of each stage (should it be immersive or descriptive and if you want feel free to give an example)

I wanted to ask if its compatible with v20131203 of the aroused mod. I also agree with alphav1za about the naming changes.

Another suggestion is to change the version numbering to match the ones you made changes of Aroused [ With v20131203 of Aroused it would be named Immersive Arousal Patch v20131203 ]

Cheers!

I haven't made a patch for the latest release as im waiting to hear reports that its stable before i port the patch over the the latest version. If you want, you can try out my patch and see if it works with the latest version. I believe it should as all edits are just very simply edits and sexlab aroused did not change much between those two days

Just a quick something I noticed and I'll test it more later, it seems to not like radiant prostitution.  I never received the lust spell and when I tried to add it through the console I got the message spell was not added.  I removed radiant since it isn't liking the new dev version of SL at all and then on a whim added this back in and it added the spell like it should.  Could be unrelated or whatnot but thought I'd bring it up.

So for man, it's speechcraft down, until they hit the point were they just drool and the only thing they can say is "Mmmh... boobies." with a hill-billy voice?
And for woman, it's speechcraft up, until they hit a point where they can't stop using such an erotic voice, that even "... but then i took an arrow to the knee." sounds arousing?

i love this idea. X'D

So for man, it's speechcraft down, until they hit the point were they just drool and the only thing they can say is "Mmmh... boobies." with a hill-billy voice?

And for woman, it's speechcraft up, until they hit a point where they can't stop using such an erotic voice, that even "... but then i took an arrow to the knee." sounds arousing?

i love this idea. X'D

I wander if it's possible to have men speechcraft down vs. both men and women, but to have women speechcraft go up vs. men but down vs. women? Because in reality a horny man is mostly disliked by both men and women, but a horny woman is liked by men while disliked by women.

Got a question here:

if you are a man, it's understandable that you become less charismatic to women when your lust increases,

but if you're a beautiful sexy woman, wouldn't you actually have better chance scoring sex with men when your lust increases?

i don't know you but if i was walking on a street, thinking at my business, and then a strange girl, never met before, walks onto me and asks "please, i need your banana inside of me, please please, nao nao" i would be anything but aroused. Disgusted at most.

With this i'm not saying that your idea is wrong, just pointing out that i think that, no matter your gender, if you are "mad horny" you sound like a freak.

But i think a stage before "uncontrollably horny" that gives you a boost of speechcraft would be wise, flirting is sexy.

i love this idea. X'D

I wander if it's possible to have men speechcraft down vs. both men and women, but to have women speechcraft go up vs. men but down vs. women? Because in reality a horny man is mostly disliked by both men and women, but a horny woman is liked by men while disliked by women.

Thats a little out of my expertise.

Hmm with regards to speechcraft i go by the logic that the less desperate you are the more you are able to be smooth and play hard to get. for men thats pretty obvious. for women, imagine the difference between a top level courtesan and an easy whore, which seems more appealing to you?

The aim of this mod is to encourage players to resort to using more aggressive means of gaining satisfaction when they have high arousal. In the same a female dovahkinn who is desperate for sex might end up forcing herself on a guy. 

I think a better mod would be one where seduction chance (i use sexlab submit) is also dependent on NPC's arousal and the female player can raise arousal by being naked or something around them. that of course is not something i will be able to do.

also an update on the mod, there still isn't enough reports on whether the latest version of aroused is stable so i'm going to wait a little longer before updating the mod. Holding off playing skyrim until immersive armors and bodystudio comes out so i can't really do any testing on my own.

Got a question here:

if you are a man, it's understandable that you become less charismatic to women when your lust increases,

but if you're a beautiful sexy woman, wouldn't you actually have better chance scoring sex with men when your lust increases?

i don't know you but if i was walking on a street, thinking at my business, and then a strange girl, never met before, walks onto me and asks "please, i need your banana inside of me, please please, nao nao" i would be anything but aroused. Disgusted at most.

With this i'm not saying that your idea is wrong, just pointing out that i think that, no matter your gender, if you are "mad horny" you sound like a freak.

But i think a stage before "uncontrollably horny" that gives you a boost of speechcraft would be wise, flirting is sexy.

That's definitely a good idea. will implement it in the next update!

Thats a little out of my expertise.

And as i see it, making speechcraft based on the opposite gender would involve a hell lot of scripting and effects, what may be funny if it works ... if it works and that's the problem. Not worth it, imo.

Planned features:

Immersive first person messages in the magic effect screen (not sure if thats a good idea though) Requesting suggestions and feedback!

Oversexed state if arousal level is low (0-10)

Hyped up state (A state where benefits are at its peaked and speechcraft increased, Player is a bit more focused in getting laid) this is followed by the detrimental states where desire has overwhelmed focus and thus explains the negative effects

- Immersive first person message would be great. +1

ideas on the fly (random variants should be nice though, and gender specific message as well) :

0 or less : "I've had enough of this, let's do something else ..."

1 - 19 : "I'm feeling just great now"

20 - 49 : "Feeling good, up for a little quicky"

50 - 69 : "Could have a good romp soon"

70 - 89 : "Damn, I'm feeling horny"

90 - 99 : "Feeling steamy hot, need someone soon !"

100 : "Can't stand any longer ... "

- Oversexed state should happen if having sex with zero arousal only : To reduce a possible tendency to try to have sex all the time, without beeing obliged to carefully monitor the arousal state in order not to fall below a certain threshold. 

It could add a cumulative drawback, "making it hurt" : in terms of game, it could reduce player health/stamina/magick regeneration (but not stopping it) and make longer the zero arousal state (maybe give a negative value). This would make that after an big orgy you could be done for quite a while... (depending on the arousal increase time rate)

- No special comment about the hyped up state you mention. The "lover's comfort" state seem good. You want to make a more powerful bonus for a specific arousal range ?

hope you like :)

cheers

EDIT 13/12/13 : about the hyped up state : this could be a speechcraft bonus for arousal between  10 and 30, a range where a character would be horny enough but not lusty, demanding or begging.