Top 10 SexLab Mods - #1 December

macdefault

Top 10 SexLab Mods #1

Having trouble finding your favorite Adult mods? Can't make a choose from all those mods? So many chooses, to many chooses to make. I'm here to help you making your choose:

Welcome to SexLab Top Mods. Why waste your time looking through all the mod pages if you have this.

The best selection from all SexLab mods Featuring 10 mods.

COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE SEXLAB/ADULT MOD BELOW!

Wanne know about all featured mods?:

VISIT THE PAGE

i71tRH7wkReth.jpg

The page has been changed in a top 10 page. Featuring all mods that were in the mod pack. I need permission from all mod authors before i can make my own NMM-BAIN install mod and puplish the mod. Rules are rules after all. 

I still need alpha testers or people that could help me. So if you would want to have the mod i could still send the download link in a private conversation. (only for testing and improvement purposes)

Any help at getting the permissions is very much welcome too, since i don't have that much time!

If you have any suggestion at other mod series be sure to post them on the page or just down here!!

VISIT THE PAGE

please let me know what you think of it!

a new topic about top 10 non lore friendly mods has been openen.

check out the forum topic or go to the page right away

Interesting thread idea. :)

Personally my favorite mod is definitely procreation, I just love what the mod author has done with it, the whole idea of actual cycles and the way it is executed is just awesome.

SexLab RND is also amazing, makes for some great immersion.

Thanks. Yes i think procreation is very good too, only i haven't had the change yet to get a baby haha.

i think immersion is very important too. Ii might consider adding RND. I never heard of it so i'll test it out some time soon!

I quite disagree with this top 10 list.

It's missing some great mod like Prison Overhaul, Radiant Prostitution, Sexlab Submit and Sexlab Solutions.

These are mod which add real new content and new gameplay dinamics to skyrim, not sperm replacers and squirt... (squirt in the 10 ten? Seriously?)

Here's mine:

1. Sanguine's Debauchery
  2. Alicia Painslut
  3. Defeat
  4. Arousal
  5. Lover's Comfort
  6. Romance
  7. Matchmaker
  8. Submit
  9. Working Girl
  10. Paycrime

I like it. :)

Pretty much. I'd remove SD until SD2 its out fully integrated with SexLab, but yeah, generally speaking, SD its top 10 without a doubt. Arousal + Lover's Comfort is another must have, it basically adds sexuality as a living thing in the world, its pretty much the SkyRe or ASIS of sexlab mods. Matchmaker is pretty much a testing tool, for casual random sex Romance its more than enough, adding some trickery in the middle. My fav Prostitution mod is Radiant Prostitution, although it works great with TDF Aggresive Prostitution, property tweaked. Also, your lack of pregnancy mods in your list is disturbing Dx, I personally use HentaiPregnancy over Procreation because it allows NPC pregnancy too, although the next Being Female will pretty much cover both. So here my list

1. Aroused and Lovers Comfort

2. Sanguine's Debauchery 2 (not recommend installing the current version in permanent savegames, wait for SD2)

3. Being Female (until that, Hentai Pregnancy with PC disabled + Procreation or Hentai Pregnancy alone)

4. Radiant Prostitution + TDF Prostitution with PC disabled + Mods that reduces rewards from quest + Cutthroat Merchant and such, to force a starter female character to seriously consider prostitution in order to survive (points if you have RDN)

5. SexLab Defeat + Submit (or just one alone).

6. Rommance

And that's all, obvously you can fill the list until 10, 15 or top 20 with many other cool mods (Prision Overhaul for example), or replacer like sperm, squirt, etc., and many other cool mods, like quest mods (Sisterhood of Dibella), etc. etc., but that would be the very core of my sexlab set up.

best sexlab mods out I think are

1.Sexlab defeat.

2. Submit

3.RND +sexlab

4. Hentai Pregnancy ( i just wish the children could have ai packages so they can follow me instead of loafing around)

5. TDF prostitution

6. Sanguine Debachuary 1 ( I liked it alot but is pretty much unpredictable sometimes where you cant be enslaved by some npc if you have mods)

7. sexlab std

Although not really a sexlab mod I think on the top of the list would be

sexlab paradise 7.2 version (cant get 7.3 to work, also sx3 is pretty much abandoned now)

Diseased! overhual

and HDT physics

Prison overhual

Frost hypothermia overhual

body slide +plus tbbp pregnant body and tbbp armors (wip)

And real vision enb + RLO (with the texture setup provide on the page)

better vampires

Also civil war overhual ( akthough I havnt picked a side yet because I have been trying to train, ersos overhual mod makes the enemies so much more challanging)

become highking of skyrim

hunterborn is good also but i think it was causing me crashes

i really like paradise falls though alot.  although i think the best immersion mods are diseased and frost mod.

Although the best mod I think is E.R.S.O mod overhual. too bad he was banned on nexus. He is a very good modder and was dedicated to his work. although he has a homepage open for him now if you like to check it out. I really like his work on making good mods able to come and work together. 

A really good mod that had alot of potential if successful I liked was the its a real boat mod. It has good potential because then it makes it possible to travel to islands much more better and immersive. and then maybe someone will make a DLC map with islands and fishing, sea storms, treasure, island territory control mod, bandit pirates ect and whaling! but who knows im just dreaming.

Real estate mod looks really good also. although I never bought property yet because it is expensive. if someone made a patch with a prostiution mod for this it would be cool to buy brothels.

Pretty much. I'd remove SD until SD2 its out fully integrated with SexLab, but yeah, generally speaking, SD its top 10 without a doubt. Arousal + Lover's Comfort is another must have, it basically adds sexuality as a living thing in the world, its pretty much the SkyRe or ASIS of sexlab mods. Matchmaker is pretty much a testing tool, for casual random sex Romance its more than enough, adding some trickery in the middle. My fav Prostitution mod is Radiant Prostitution, although it works great with TDF Aggresive Prostitution, property tweaked. Also, your lack of pregnancy mods in your list is disturbing Dx, I personally use HentaiPregnancy over Procreation because it allows NPC pregnancy too, although the next Being Female will pretty much cover both. So here my list

1. Aroused and Lovers Comfort

2. Sanguine's Debauchery 2 (not recommend installing the current version in permanent savegames, wait for SD2)

3. Being Female (until that, Hentai Pregnancy with PC disabled + Procreation or Hentai Pregnancy alone)

4. Radiant Prostitution + TDF Prostitution with PC disabled + Mods that reduces rewards from quest + Cutthroat Merchant and such, to force a starter female character to seriously consider prostitution in order to survive (points if you have RDN)

5. SexLab Defeat + Submit (or just one alone).

6. Rommance

And that's all, obvously you can fill the list until 10, 15 or top 20 with many other cool mods (Prision Overhaul for example), or replacer like sperm, squirt, etc., and many other cool mods, like quest mods (Sisterhood of Dibella), etc. etc., but that would be the very core of my sexlab set up.

You mentioned "Being Female" several times. Is that something that is out, or something that is being worked on?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting idea, I don't agree with the top 10 list. Not cause it is bad but like all such list it is a matter of opinion. For me the list would be something like.

1) Submit

2) Arousal

3) Lovers Victim

4) Defeat

5) Solutions

6) Murder, theft, seduction

7) Utility

8) Sperm Replacer

9) Nude Creatures (if you want to add animals)

10) Werewolf 2.x

Of course this is just a list from the ones I have tried, like I have never tried the Romance one which a lot of people have listed.

Archived