Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

Hello,

I made a plugin to add your troll animations to sexlab.

Installation:

Copy paste. It is named "TrollPanicForever" in the Sexlab MCM (creature) checkboxes, if not then reset animation registry. And as usual, remember to run FNIS of course.

Also I noticed the troll's dick mesh is slightly disconnected from the body during the animation.

Thank you for taking the time to do this for people like myself who don't really have the know-how on doin it. Is there any way you could do the same thing for the wolf animations? Id really like to give em a try. I would give you very many thank you's haha.

As these are file updates to existing animations,  a plugin really isn't necessary.  All you need to do is update the animation files themselves with the new versions and you should be good to go.  The attached file contains the updated Wolf / Dog files that have been renamed to coincide with how SexLab names them.  ( assuming Ashal hasn't changed the naming convention in the latest patch )

Merge this data folder with your existing data folder and allow it to overwrite the files when it asks you.  This should update the animation files to the current verions. 

*Edit* Missed a folder in the path.  Added it in a post further down.

Hello,

Installation:

Copy paste. It is named "TrollPanicForever" in the Sexlab MCM (creature) checkboxes, if not then reset animation registry. And as usual, remember to run FNIS of course.

Also I noticed the troll's dick mesh is slightly disconnected from the body during the animation.

Thank you for taking the time to do this for people like myself who don't really have the know-how on doin it. Is there any way you could do the same thing for the wolf animations? Id really like to give em a try. I would give you very many thank you's haha.

As these are file updates to existing animations,  a plugin really isn't necessary.  All you need to do is update the animation files themselves with the new versions and you should be good to go.  The attached file contains the updated Wolf / Dog files that have been renamed to coincide with how SexLab names them.  ( assuming Ashal hasn't changed the naming convention in the latest patch )

Merge this data folder with your existing data folder and allow it to overwrite the files when it asks you.  This should update the animation files to the current verions. 

Oh sweet, ok. Thank you.

Hello,

Installation:

Just placed it in the correct meshes folder, ran fnis, and to no avail. I also reset the animation registry on SL and default wolf animations were still occurring. Hm..

the question is how sl chooses the animations, just to test these ones out, I disabled the other wolf animations in sl and it seems to be working just fine. as far as I know SL should choose the animations at random, so chances are you try it 5 times and - since there are 3 different animations for dog and wolf - you won't get panics even once or even 5 times in a row.

If you want to test them out, disable the two animations besides doggystyle2.

And for all trying this replacer out: the file path in the archive is wrong, go into your skyrim data folder, open the data folder in the archive and drag the canine folder from the archive into your meshes folder.

@GapingAnus  Panic has done a new troll mesh and textures specifically for that animation and any other troll anims too come, but someone needs to setup an esp or whatever to get it working in game Sexualized creatures (models for modders) .

ps, trying to replace the models ingame either shows the big red triangle or no penis.

I took a look at this and believe the problem to be with the textures. 

First.  The meshes refer to some non-standard locations for the texture files so those will need to be corrected.  ( in nifskope )

Example:  The troll_flacid.nif file refers to " custom models\data\textures\actors\troll\troll_frost_texture_erect.dds " for its texture. As that texture doesn't exist within that path, the game will not know where the texture is.

After doing the said modifications, I ran into a possible second issue with the penis textures.  I'm not sure what program was used to create the dds file, but I don't think it's playing nice with Skyrim or Nifskope. I can manually change the DDS file to something else and it shows up fine in Nifskope.  ( Both in the render window and in the UV editor, it looks odd because the UV map isn't right, but it does show up ) 

However, when I switch to the DDS texture file it's supposed to be, Nifskope will not display the texture neither in the render window, nor the UV editor.  While the texture does display in Photoshop, I had zero success getting it to show up in NifSkope regardless of the DDS bit depth I used to save it with.

My best guess is the penis textures are corrupt.  Though, it is only that,  a guess. 

In the event the game cannot find the textures ( or they are corrupt ) the Red Triangle issue will present itself for the asset in question. 

I'll take a cleanup of the files, and add png files of the dds files so people have those as an emergency.

DDS files are created in photoshop with a pluggin :)

https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop

Eddit: Sexualized creatures is updated to v2. I have cleaned up, re-exported all meshes, added armored troll and added png versions of the dds files :)

@GapingAnus  Panic has done a new troll mesh and textures specifically for that animation and any other troll anims too come, but someone needs to setup an esp or whatever to get it working in game Sexualized creatures (models for modders) .

ps, trying to replace the models ingame either shows the big red triangle or no penis.

First.  The meshes refer to some non-standard locations for the texture files so those will need to be corrected.  ( in nifskope )

Example:  The troll_flacid.nif file refers to " custom models\data\textures\actors\troll\troll_frost_texture_erect.dds " for its texture. As that texture doesn't exist within that path, the game will not know where the texture is.

After doing the said modifications, I ran into a possible second issue with the penis textures.  I'm not sure what program was used to create the dds file, but I don't think it's playing nice with Skyrim or Nifskope. I can manually change the DDS file to something else and it shows up fine in Nifskope.  ( Both in the render window and in the UV editor, it looks odd because the UV map isn't right, but it does show up ) 

However, when I switch to the DDS texture file it's supposed to be, Nifskope will not display the texture neither in the render window, nor the UV editor.  While the texture does display in Photoshop, I had zero success getting it to show up in NifSkope regardless of the DDS bit depth I used to save it with.

My best guess is the penis textures are corrupt.  Though, it is only that,  a guess. 

In the event the game cannot find the textures ( or they are corrupt ) the Red Triangle issue will present itself for the asset in question. 

I'll take a cleanup of the files, and add png files of the dds files so people have those as an emergency.

Eddit: Sexualized creatures is updated to v2. I have cleaned up, re-exported all meshes, added armored troll and added png versions of the dds files :)

I'm still getting red triangles in the game whenever I install your Troll meshes and textures from trying v1 and v2. I've even tried installing it manually to make sure they were in the correct directories, but to no avail. Is there something that I am doing wrong or are the textures still not applying properly to the meshes?

Hello,

Installation:

You seem to have forgotten the meshes folder in the folder tree. If they're not working for anyone, copy the hkx files themselves to the end folder.

But yeah, can confirm these work splendidly.

Hello,

Installation:

You seem to have forgotten the meshes folder in the folder tree. If they're not working for anyone, copy the hkx files themselves to the end folder.

But yeah, can confirm these work splendidly.

Why, yes I did.  My apologies.  It was late :D  Try this one instead.  It has the extra folder in it I missed.

Panic's Wolf and Dog animation updates.rar

What threw me for a loop is, out of curiousity, I created a new DDS file and tried to apply that to the flacid mesh. It still wouldn't display.  But by then my eyes were crossing and I needed to go to bed anyway :D

Looking at it with some fresh brain cells I think I know what's wrong,  let me do some quick tests and see if my theory is right.  Will update shortly.

Update 1:  Figured out why the textures were not showing up in NifSkope.  Looks like the textures themselves were somewhat off-sized.  Found the DDS files to be sized to 1048 x 1048 vs the normal 1024 x 1024.  Resized in Photoshop and the textures display in NifSkope as expected now.  However, I cannot for the life of me, get the mesh to display ingame.  Looks great in NifSkope, giant red triangle in game :|  -sigh-  Will continue working on it.

What threw me for a loop is, out of curiousity, I created a new DDS file and tried to apply that to the flacid mesh. It still wouldn't display.  But by then my eyes were crossing and I needed to go to bed anyway :D

Looking at it with some fresh brain cells I think I know what's wrong,  let me do some quick tests and see if my theory is right.  Will update shortly.

Update 1:  Figured out why the textures were not showing up in NifSkope.  Looks like the textures themselves were somewhat off-sized.  Found the DDS files to be sized to 1048 x 1048 vs the normal 1024 x 1024.  Resized in Photoshop and the textures display in NifSkope as expected now.  However, I cannot for the life of me, get the mesh to display ingame.  Looks great in NifSkope, giant red triangle in game :|  -sigh-  Will continue working on it.

I'll update the package right away to fix the texture issue :)  good luck with finding a solution for the mesh problem.

For me, patch for wolf & dog anims works like a charm. Troll addon however, doesn't show new animation in SL :c

I am loving these animations. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more. Although I'm having trouble with the trolls too. Whenever I try the new animation both characters stand there in their idle mode while the sound effects play. I ran fins and updated the animation registry but no go.

Great animations! Any chance Death Hounds are on your list?

Thanks, since I cant find any unique skeleton for the death hounds in the dawnguard dlc package, I think death hounds uses the same dog skeleton and and the same animations. :)

For me, patch for wolf & dog anims works like a charm. Troll addon however, doesn't show new animation in SL :c

I am loving these animations. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more. Although I'm having trouble with the trolls too. Whenever I try the new animation both characters stand there in their idle mode while the sound effects play. I ran fins and updated the animation registry but no go.

Thanks. Nehumanuscrede talked about how to get  them ingame on page 9, but I advise you to wait until Ashal have included this in next version of SL since there is so much that can go wrong.

For those who are interested, here is a very wip gif of one of the next animations for V6.

attachicon.gifV6-wip.gif

Next update coming out  late next week (hopefully before the weekend.)

ohohoh more anims, can't wait  :D

Finally got the the troll penis to show in game with the textures, will upload a file soon after a few tests.

For those who are interested, here is a very wip gif of one of the next animations for V6.

attachicon.gifV6-wip.gif

Next update coming out  late next week (hopefully before the weekend.)

ohohoh more anims, can't wait  :D

Finally got the the troll penis to show in game with the textures, will upload a file soon after a few tests.

Nice, good work :)

attachicon.gifV6-wip.gif

Next update coming out late next week (hopefully before the weekend.)

ohohoh more anims, can't wait :D

I am most interested in what you've done to get the troll mesh to work within the engine. Fighting with that very problem currently. Been pulling my hair out everytime the red triangle troll shows up :)

Guest guilmonn

Instead of new drilling combinations, I personaly would love oral animation with some beast :P I think we should all gather some money and order a comission like that ;p

Still need to tweak it a bit, very glossy.

Edit: more screenies

troll.jpg

troll1.jpg

troll2.jpg

troll3.jpg

troll5.jpg

Nearly done  :D

Edit: These are just replacers of Gones BestialityExtras, i have included the armored trolls but they are not in the correct folders and i'm not sure if they are supported by Sexlab yet (wouldn't work with matchmaker).

Probably still need to be tweaked a bit, i've reduced the glossiness but i'll leave that to someone else to improve them.

Should work with Sexlab Nude Creatures.

Credits go to original authors.

Sexualized Trolls.rar

Fixed.

attachicon.gifV6-wip.gif

Next update coming out late next week (hopefully before the weekend.)

ohohoh more anims, can't wait :D

I am most interested in what you've done to get the troll mesh to work within the engine. Fighting with that very problem currently. Been pulling my hair out everytime the red triangle troll shows up :)

The problem i think was the NiMaterialProperty, not sure but i don't think skyrim uses that, only oblivion.

I used the meshes from Gones BestialityExtras, deleted the BSShader and NiMaterial from Panic's penis mesh, then copy/pasted the BSShaderProperty and NiAlphaProperty form Gones penis mesh, deleted the penis mesh from Gones meshes, then copied branch from Panics meshes to Gones meshes, renamed them and redone the texture paths, loaded up the png's in paint.net resized them and saved them, done.

I did get Panic's troll meshes to show ingame, but it didn't look right not sure what was up, so i just used Gones troll meshes instead.

I noted the NiMaterial node as well and deleted it with no luck. Am going to run some export tests from Max because we may see this again for any future customized meshes. May as well figure it out now :D

Glad to see you found a workaround.

I swear why the damn game engine can't use standardized .obj files for meshes is beyond me.

I noted the NiMaterial node as well and deleted it with no luck. Am going to run some export tests from Max because we may see this again for any future customized meshes. May as well figure it out now :D

Glad to see you found a workaround.

I swear why the damn game engine can't use standardized .obj files for meshes is beyond me.

Yea its only a work around but atleast there is no detached penis with the new anims and works well with Gones anims.

Still need to tweak the textures, the normal maps might be a bit too 'heavy' or mess around with the nifs, i just reduced the glossiness from 226 (first few screenies) to 25 (last screenie).

You could leave it at 25 for flaccid and increase it to 226 for erect, or a specular map could be made to give it a 'wet' look.

I'll probably play around with it for a few days.

ps, i think i need better troll textures they look ugly  :blink:

Ok.  Taking an in-depth look from inside NifSkope tells me the 3DS nif exporter is a trainwreck.  Wonder if the Blender version is any better . . . .

It tends to add nodes we don't need nor use ( have to be removed ) and much of the nodes we do need, require modifications to display properly.  ( I have yet to get the entire mesh to display correctly.  I can get the troll mesh, but not the additional mesh that was added to it )

Unless I'm missing something in the option settings from the exporter, it will require NifSkope modifications for every critter and while some of the existing data is easy enough to modify, some of it is missing entirely unless the right options are selected at export time.

I'll keep fighting with it, but I haven't made much headway so far.  Very frustrating.