Jump to content

req Wuthering waves


Recommended Posts

Posted

Aight, I poked around Suisui modding. The conclusion is she's annoying as fuck.

 

Basically she works the same way that Denia does, when she goes into her ult form, her texture slots change and so if your mod is only setup to deal with 1 situation, then it'll break in the other.

I know which slots are needed for both forms, so I should be able to fix Suisui mods for now, granted my solution is VERY cope, but as long as modders keep modding her comp 3, I don't really have a better choice. This is like one of only 2 instances where I'd personally prefer to use Texture hashes, this and Denia for the same slot swapping bullshit reason.

 

Anyway, I did all my testing on this mod and figured I could make some toggles out of it in the process. This was one of those long winded separations where I took 1 draw call and separated it into 20+, so a lot of work. There's a non-zero chance that this modder adds more stuff to the mod in the future, but I REFUSE to do this again, again I only really took on this mod as a test for Suisui anyway.

 

This uses Direct slot replacement (DSR) which is not something I like, but I know you want a non-RabbitFX dependant version so fine. Someone was having issues with the Fuzzy matching conditions last time, so I removed them pre-emptively.

 

Toggles: 9

 

Up - Choker

Down - Panties

Left - Bra

Right - Middle

 

Alt Up - Shoulders

Alt Down - Shoes

Alt Left - Transparency

Alt Right - Sides

 

/ - Colour

 

image.thumb.png.968006756793ed30aeeae32712c5c4fc.pngimage.thumb.png.a9b1cadc7a354ac7a180d11c972f7354.pngimage.thumb.png.9ed9e2e0908449feb56992010f50af43.pngimage.thumb.png.f3e0a0381c164a575cdb1d8d3b31eee2.png

To reiterate again, THIS WAS A TEST, it's not gonna be perfect, especially using DSR you can expect some texture weirdness that I know TSR fixes, but until Rabbit can figure out how to account for the slot swapping bullshit in his regex, I can't recommend TSR for Suisui and Denia right now anyway so it is what it is. 

 

I'm done for the day so don't bug me about it.

Whispers of the Black-Veiled Butterfly.rar

Posted

how do people get team ui pictures to have no background so well? i try with both ai removers and paintdotnet editing but they still come out with pixelated borders

Posted

Hiyuki - Mist of Morning Glory V1.3 Water Effect 3.5 fix This mod prevents my game from launching. It crashes my game and gives me a ue4 fatal error. I can get it to load if I add the mod after launching the game. It is the mods that is known for being stupidly large but I've not seen anyone else mention they couldnt use it because of that. Im not sure what the problem is as I havent found anyone else with the same problem. Help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Posted
3 hours ago, chanky1 said:

how do people get team ui pictures to have no background so well? i try with both ai removers and paintdotnet editing but they still come out with pixelated borders

 

I use this website that does a pretty good job, then i use paintdotnet to manually remove whatever is left, if necessary.
https://www.photoroom.com/tools/background-remover

Posted
5 hours ago, Awadowo30 said:

我不知道为什么皮肤变蓝了,有人能帮我解答,这个模组是这样的:https://kekehxl.top/product/ 绯雪-朝颜淡-改色水润3-5fix/?asl_highlight=绯雪&p_asid=1

image.png.510022bc8a910034a0fec4b26beebb58.png

This issue seems to be related to your video memory. Alternatively, you can try renaming your graphics card on your computer. It’s a little trick I picked up from This issue seems to be related to your video memory. Alternatively, you can try renaming your graphics card on your computer. It’s a little trick I picked up from other forums, though I’m not sure if it actually works.other forums, though I’m not sure if it actually works. ### 词汇细节 1. **显存**:video memory / VRAM(专业显卡术语首选 VRAM) 2. **小窍门**:little trick(网络实用技巧常用表达) 3. **显卡名称**:graphics card name

Posted
1 hour ago, Palcatraz said:

日行 - 晨雾 V1.3 水效 3.5 修正 这个模组阻止了我的游戏启动。它会让我的游戏崩溃,还给我一个 UE4 致命错误。如果我启动游戏后添加模组,就能加载它。这个模组以体积大得惊人著称,但我没见过其他人说他们因为这个原因不能用。我不确定问题出在哪里,因为我没找到其他人遇到同样的问题。非常感谢大家的帮助!谢谢。

You can try renaming the mod folder to a simple name like 1 or 2. If that still doesn't work, enable the mod after launching the game.

Posted
28 minutes ago, LIANLIANOM said:

You can try renaming the mod folder to a simple name like 1 or 2. If that still doesn't work, enable the mod after launching the game.

Why that worked I have no idea but thank you.

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.211eec8697af3f939a9b5dc3babeca9b.png

I'm tired boss...

 

It's like the exhaustion from the past 3 weeks is hitting, I took a look at one of the Suisui mods in my backlog, entered her forte and my soul just fucking died on the spot.

I knew this was coming, I knew it was gonna be broken, but somehow just the sight of it alone made me want to go jump out my window, like... will it ever end? 

 

It's knowing that it's yet another piece of bullshit to deal with on top of the other pieces of garbage that modders wrongly stuff into their mods. I can't just download a mod and be done with it, I have to convert it to TSR so it doesn't break during the next update, I have to fix the myriad of issues left in because the average modder doesn't know what errors even are and I have to fucking manually fix the texture slots because these characters are stupid.

Rabbit doesn't have a solution for this and knowing Rabbit, he might just fucking disappear for 2 months or something as he crashes out just as hard as I am right now...

 

I don't like modding anymore, it's become more trouble than it's worth.

Edited by IncogACC
Posted
23 minutes ago, IncogACC said:

image.thumb.png.211eec8697af3f939a9b5dc3babeca9b.png

I'm tired boss...

 

It's like the exhaustion from the past 3 weeks is hitting, I took a look at one of the Suisui mods in my backlog, entered her forte and my soul just fucking died on the spot.

I knew this was coming, I knew it was gonna be broken, but somehow just the sight of it alone made me want to go jump out my window, like... will it ever end? 

 

It's knowing that it's yet another piece of bullshit to deal with on top of the other pieces of garbage that modders wrongly stuff into their mods. I can't just download a mod and be done with it, I have to convert it to TSR so it doesn't break during the next update, I have to fix the myriad of issues left in because the average modder doesn't know what errors even are and I have to fucking manually fix the texture slots because these characters are stupid.

Rabbit doesn't have a solution for this and knowing Rabbit, he might just fucking disappear for 2 months or something as he crashes out just as hard as I am right now...

 

I don't like modding anymore, it's become more trouble than it's worth.

Maybe you can use scripts to handle some of your tasks. That way, AI can help you out.
Thanks for your hard work. But I have a question.  orz
How come she looks normal on the character screen, but weird in the open world?
Can you teach me?

[Levi] Carlotta_Streetwear.rar
 

Client-Win64-Shipping 2026-08-03 18-14-36.jpg

Client-Win64-Shipping 2026-08-03 18-14-52.jpg

Posted

I was wondering if a TSR can be applied to weapon skins mods 😅
I have a mod for emerald of genesis weapon it seems to load textures on the weapon upgrade menu but on overworld textures won't even load
I tried manually applying TSR into it to check if that will make the textures load and it did make the textures load somewhat but it was looking plain white rather than full textured. I still lack experience

I replaced these two lines:
run = CommandListTriggerResourceOverrides
run = CommandListOverrideSharedResources

With this
Resource\RabbitFX\Diffuse = ref ResourceTexture0
Resource\RabbitFX\Lightmap = ref ResourceTexture0
run = Commandlist\RabbitFX\SetTextures
run = CommandListTriggerResourceOverrides
run = CommandListOverrideSharedResources

Currently I have no idea how I can add all textures with TSR and apply TSR properly (I couldn't find any guide related to weapon mods) 😭
My FOV is already 300 and other characters mods are working fine with TSR (RabbitFX 8.1)
The file I added below doesn't have the lines I replaced (So you can see both variant properly)
 

Emerald of Genesis.zip

Posted
On 7/31/2026 at 9:56 PM, Sugikonia said:

The Fleurdely mod is broken. Does anyone have a working version of this mod?"

Screenshot 2026-07-31 204901.png

 

Could you share this mod? I'd like to try fixing it.

 

Posted
4 hours ago, IncogACC said:

image.thumb.png.211eec8697af3f939a9b5dc3babeca9b.png

I'm tired boss...

 

It's like the exhaustion from the past 3 weeks is hitting, I took a look at one of the Suisui mods in my backlog, entered her forte and my soul just fucking died on the spot.

I knew this was coming, I knew it was gonna be broken, but somehow just the sight of it alone made me want to go jump out my window, like... will it ever end? 

 

It's knowing that it's yet another piece of bullshit to deal with on top of the other pieces of garbage that modders wrongly stuff into their mods. I can't just download a mod and be done with it, I have to convert it to TSR so it doesn't break during the next update, I have to fix the myriad of issues left in because the average modder doesn't know what errors even are and I have to fucking manually fix the texture slots because these characters are stupid.

Rabbit doesn't have a solution for this and knowing Rabbit, he might just fucking disappear for 2 months or something as he crashes out just as hard as I am right now...

 

I don't like modding anymore, it's become more trouble than it's worth.

This mod somehow is the only mod I have that didn't break during her forte, maybe it you can find something useful in it?

~~Suisui si coming~~.zip

Posted
3 hours ago, TakoTakoooooo said:

This mod somehow is the only mod I have that didn't break during her forte, maybe it you can find something useful in it?

~~Suisui si coming~~.zip 57.97 MB · 1 download

I know how to fix it, that's not the problem, it's just exhausting.

I'm so far beyond the threshold of burnt out that just seeing an issue like this is enough to piss me off, I thought a few days break would be enough to bounce back but my mental is totally crushed, I need ACTUAL time off and not this half-measure shit where I'm still peaking in and occasionally helping out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...