Jump to content

req Wuthering waves


Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, Flexjay said:

 

I always send my deepest gratitude for your hard work.

I like most of the mod designs, but after you fixed them, I’m so grateful that the WuWa mod, which had terrible stuttering, is now optimized and has more detailed toggles.

It’s a shame that all I can do for you is just a few words of thanks in text.

Thank you very much.

4 hours ago, damphyre said:

My bad for increasing your workload even more 😭
I understand your situation and yeah, you must be feeling stressed out and tired (I think you should take a break for some time)
And thanks for the fixes you gave (I applied tsr on camellya and jinhsi and they're working good now and canta also working)
Huge help from your side :D
I hope that you people stop giving you work now!

thanks ^^

If TSR is all it took then I'm glad. 

It's troubling when people come to me about mesh LoD issues 'cus I don't have any problems on my end. It's hard to fix shit when I can't personally troubleshoot things, I'm very much a "feel my way through the process" kind of guy so I'm much happier when the problem is something I can at least replicate, like TSR.

 

Don't worry about giving me work, you at least put in some degree of time and effort to try and understand things on your own and even if it didn't work out for you, the fact that you were willing to try alone makes me 100x more likely to help.

 

I crashed out because above all else, I CANNOT STAND people who do nothing but mooch; people who beg for help without even thinking about trying something themselves, people who expect others to give up their time and energy for free to help them, and worse still, people who feel as though they're entitled to the help when they've done literally nothing to earn it.

Since 3.5 dropped, I've seen far too many people like that here, on AGMG and especially on GB to the point that I just snapped and lost my cool yesterday.

 

I'm more than happy to help people who genuinely want to help themselves, because the act of teaching someone and seeing them grow is rewarding, it balances the scales of give and take so I get something in return for the time and effort I put into helping, the satisfaction of seeing them grow.

 

Moochers, on the other hand, are PURELY take, there's no give on their end, I'm guaranteed to end up negative.

So from this point on I REFUSE to help anyone who's just looking for a free handout, if you have no desire to learn and improve your modding knowledge so you can help yourself out in the future, then you're not deserving of my precious time and energy.

 

I live alone y'know, I'm a fully fledged grown-up with grown-up responsibilities. I can't be wasting all my time on babysitting, especially when I get nothing out of it, I'd rather spend those hours doing my actual job.

 

Thanks to the people who are grown up and self aware enough to actually understand that there's a person on the other side of these forum messages.

Posted

And with all my unending doom and gloom out the way, here's the last Lucilla mod in my backlog. I decided to get all the painful stuff out of the way first, so after this is one more Denia mod then I'm on the home stretch with Yangyang Genrei mods and that's it.

Lucked out with this one, was SUPER easy and the textures were all setup for me, so just a very quick process of adding some toggles. No RabbitFX required, it's using texture hashes and doing it VERY efficiently I might add, plus 1 point for Arca modders yet again.

 

Toggles: 9

 

Up - Hat

Left - Top

Right - Thighstrap

 

Alt Up - Earrings / Hair accessory*

Alt Left - Middle

Alt Right - Thighribbon

 

Ctrl Up - Choker

Ctrl Left - Bottom

Ctrl Right - Shoes

 

* - I know I could have split them, but I'm really tired and splitting default components tends to be absolute pain. I did it for a Lucilla mod yesterday and it was NOT fun.

 

image.thumb.png.9ef8109d22ef510be981da2fcc423321.pngimage.thumb.png.470e40ec69833f51832bef9007b68dbf.pngimage.thumb.png.a0ad4cfaad59172bf35e17757b7a4db7.png

And only 17mb compressed?! Insane work.

Sporty Bikini.rar

Posted

Guys, any way to fix textures when zoom out on "normal" distance? Tried HiddenPrimitiveScale didnt work

Posted
2 hours ago, IncogACC said:

And with all my unending doom and gloom out the way, here's the last Lucilla mod in my backlog. I decided to get all the painful stuff out of the way first, so after this is one more Denia mod then I'm on the home stretch with Yangyang Genrei mods and that's it.

Lucked out with this one, was SUPER easy and the textures were all setup for me, so just a very quick process of adding some toggles. No RabbitFX required, it's using texture hashes and doing it VERY efficiently I might add, plus 1 point for Arca modders yet again.

 

Toggles: 9

 

Up - Hat

Left - Top

Right - Thighstrap

 

Alt Up - Earrings / Hair accessory*

Alt Left - Middle

Alt Right - Thighribbon

 

Ctrl Up - Choker

Ctrl Left - Bottom

Ctrl Right - Shoes

 

* - I know I could have split them, but I'm really tired and splitting default components tends to be absolute pain. I did it for a Lucilla mod yesterday and it was NOT fun.

 

image.thumb.png.9ef8109d22ef510be981da2fcc423321.pngimage.thumb.png.470e40ec69833f51832bef9007b68dbf.pngimage.thumb.png.a0ad4cfaad59172bf35e17757b7a4db7.png

And only 17mb compressed?! Insane work.

Sporty Bikini.rar 16.9 MB · 1 download


Just tried your HideUID mod https://gamebanana.com/mods/575376 and love it.

But I also use QuiteHUD which make 2 mod crash. So is there anyway i can use both hideuid for hide loading bar + tooltip and still keep the quitehud function? I try combine it with AI but still not working.

Posted

It's the flavour of Chinese mods, they make the most beautiful mods but they're filled with errors, ini inefficiencies and terrible UV usage leading to repeat textures and a bloated file size, all of which I'm willing to tolerate 'cus damn some of these mods do look REALLY good.

Also I can just fix half the issues lmao

 

I don't know what toggles this mod had to begin with tbh, I saw that it was Morning star and I literally just got to work deleting everything immediately and only discovered what was in the mod as I checked each individual draw call to rebuild the toggle from scratch. Maybe I made the mod better, maybe I've provided nothing of value.

All I know is that his mod is full of error prompts and this rewrite is not, plus instead of using direct slot replacement, this uses RabbitFX (I had to swap, there weren't any hash overrides left).

 

Toggles: 12

 

Up - Crown / Mask

Down - Thighstrap

Left - Top

Right - Cape

 

Alt Up - OG Hair accessory

Alt Down - Shoes

Alt Left - Skirt

Alt Right - Right sleeve

 

Ctrl Up - Stockings colour

Ctrl Down - Stockings

Ctrl Left - Bottom

Ctrl Right - Left sleeve

 

image.thumb.png.e5c9d8daa55403e4b0176d08a9c6ff62.pngimage.thumb.png.37c75fbf273e2a6829eaba1e549a6243.pngimage.thumb.png.294119052eca863c186803d1ed5c5716.pngimage.thumb.png.6547639fdab6cbee0108687114232c23.png

YangyangSP.rar

Posted
On 5/25/2026 at 9:39 AM, m147789963321 said:

I need these two, please!!!!

40f03d5d05c8e0b69dbcfab26cb6bb875b516499fc963882847484db7b6220f4.png

93b246ac01d81428caa0d0b3375e218ad3796cdeb5ffb3b1d3d2d6d420fbd01f.png

where can i find these? are these commissioned mods?

 

Posted

Last one, Kongxinrumeng's Yangyang.

 

Usual suite of fixes and optimisations, restored toggles and sliders blah blah blah.

I swear I'm missing something with this but I can't figure out what it is. I checked the shapekeys and they're working, I made sure to add ini logic to stop clipping with the dildo and the anal rod, I added the icon changing logic to the animation buttons so they change when the anims are active, I made sure all the sliders are working. That has to be it right?

 

Anyway, speaking of the animation, there is a BUG that kong left in incompetently, the shapekey for the dildo anim is broken and doesn't apply to the full dildo mesh, but only part of it so the anim looks broken. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that, the shapekey itself was fucked in blender so that's that.

 

Menu - /

 

image.thumb.png.05c79282f414769f27de4c73c5c1b942.pngimage.thumb.png.d5e7bed637424691ef6b995ef895e2d4.pngimage.thumb.png.63e33d64552ac6d6c7226d214e956a57.pngimage.thumb.png.e35434c017c0fdae88ce8860471b14b3.png

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Yangyang Lewd Order Cracked.rar

Posted
10 hours ago, IncogACC said:

And with all my unending doom and gloom out the way, here's the last Lucilla mod in my backlog....
--snipped--
after this is one more Denia mod then I'm on the home stretch with Yangyang Genrei mods and that's it.


Ooh, looking forward to the Denia mod! Solid work, btw!

Posted

Any fix for this UI mod when in the data bank standard merge, and filtering by echo set. It'd really help if i could at least see the set icon on the side instead of only on the bottom. I do have the latest download of it.

1867D82E-C7F6-4DBA-A521-74FECDA5DB73.png

Posted (edited)

Is there a fix for this to change the red face color back to normal color? The mod was broken so uses wuwa mod fixer 3.50 and the red turn red. Please and thank you in advance for anyone who can fix this issue for you.

2026-07_28_1151-55PM_Wuthering_WavesClient-Win64-Shipping10.jpg.08c8358320aeb907a604d0ec81d97245.jpg

Edited by dhell26
Posted
9 hours ago, Umbrage11 said:

Any fix for this UI mod when in the data bank standard merge, and filtering by echo set. It'd really help if i could at least see the set icon on the side instead of only on the bottom. I do have the latest download of it.

1867D82E-C7F6-4DBA-A521-74FECDA5DB73.png

That's such a weirdly niche case, thanks for finding it.

Condition gating for this mod is pretty annoying thanks to the recent UI overhaul, so many of the background and icon assets are shared now.

There is a method that uses a rather interesting form of tracking where you check the UI shader to see how many times it's being called upon within a frame and find the unique value for specific menus, but that's too volatile so the best I could do for now was to add more conditions hoping that it's strong enough.

 

At the very least, I've tried it and it's not showing up on that window anymore, but do let me know if you have any more issues with it or the others.

 

Download

Posted
On 7/27/2026 at 10:22 PM, eightballblaze said:

Here is the files, Thank you.
and here is a list of the issues.
Cant upload the last one, 270mb too big? lol

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Rebecca: Eyes
Denia: Skin issues
Mornye: Legs
Camellya: Skin issues
Cartethyia: Randomly shiny/Glowing
Sanhue: Shiny/Glowing

 

Camellya.rar 18.19 MB · 2 downloads Cartethyia.rar 45.86 MB · 2 downloads Denia.rar 19.77 MB · 2 downloads mornye.rar 6.48 MB · 2 downloads sanhua.rar 15.23 MB · 1 download

 

Moryne: Moryne's legs actually did seem to change a little in the update, something to do with the slots beyond them just moving, but the point is that Moryne legs on comp 4 require a proper lightmap/normalmap to appear properly and this mod doesn't have them. The leg UVs are different from the default model, so I can't just grab the default textures and settle with that, the best I can do is cope create some that will get somewhere close to the default look, but will still be different. 

This is 100% on the modder to fix, it's their fault for skimping out on important shit.

 

Camellya/Sanhua: What the fuck

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ae8cdc6bfe5d1f6ef2ed5036b21efec7.png


image.thumb.png.626c95114c180830a7713097aa36ac35.png

 

Link me the mods so I can get a fresh copy, I saw all the bak files so clearly these have been through some kind of fresh hell. If I can work with fresh copies then maybe I can fix them, but with them being in this state, I can't do shit 'cus I don't even know where to begin unpacking these spaghetti monsters.

 

Cartethyia: I need to know what "randomly shining/glowing" actually means, give me a set of instructions to actually replicate it so I can see it for myself. The solution is probably just disabling the texture slot related to that effect, but I need to be able to see the glow for myself in order to actually test that.

 

Denia: I'm gonna need to see a screenshot from your end on what the "skin issue" looks like 'cus it seems fine on my end, might be a conflict with something else rather than the mod itself.

 

I'm running the mods on their own and with RabbitFX disabled, so there's a decent chance that your issues are coming from conflicts or in the Cartethyia case it's because you don't have RabbitFX or something idk. Right now I need some more details to start testing.

mornye.rar

Posted
23 hours ago, IncogACC said:

It's the flavour of Chinese mods, they make the most beautiful mods but they're filled with errors, ini inefficiencies and terrible UV usage leading to repeat textures and a bloated file size, all of which I'm willing to tolerate 'cus damn some of these mods do look REALLY good.

Also I can just fix half the issues lmao

 

I don't know what toggles this mod had to begin with tbh, I saw that it was Morning star and I literally just got to work deleting everything immediately and only discovered what was in the mod as I checked each individual draw call to rebuild the toggle from scratch. Maybe I made the mod better, maybe I've provided nothing of value.

All I know is that his mod is full of error prompts and this rewrite is not, plus instead of using direct slot replacement, this uses RabbitFX (I had to swap, there weren't any hash overrides left).

 

Toggles: 12

 

Up - Crown / Mask

Down - Thighstrap

Left - Top

Right - Cape

 

Alt Up - OG Hair accessory

Alt Down - Shoes

Alt Left - Skirt

Alt Right - Right sleeve

 

Ctrl Up - Stockings colour

Ctrl Down - Stockings

Ctrl Left - Bottom

Ctrl Right - Left sleeve

 

image.thumb.png.e5c9d8daa55403e4b0176d08a9c6ff62.pngimage.thumb.png.37c75fbf273e2a6829eaba1e549a6243.pngimage.thumb.png.294119052eca863c186803d1ed5c5716.pngimage.thumb.png.6547639fdab6cbee0108687114232c23.png

YangyangSP.rar 71.31 MB · 1 download

Thank you for your hard work. When I use your mod, I have this weird texture on her body that I dont know where is it coming from. The pics in your post doesn't have it, but somehow mine shows up. Do you know what cause it? Thank you.

  image.png.a3504f80395888ac3ceedf5704859062.png

Posted
3 hours ago, IncogACC said:

Camellya/Sanhua: What the fuck

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.ae8cdc6bfe5d1f6ef2ed5036b21efec7.png

 

image.thumb.png.626c95114c180830a7713097aa36ac35.png

 

Link me the mods so I can get a fresh copy, I saw all the bak files so clearly these have been through some kind of fresh hell. If I can work with fresh copies then maybe I can fix them, but with them being in this state, I can't do shit 'cus I don't even know where to begin unpacking these spaghetti monsters.

Its not like that for me.. its fine, only issue with  Sanhua being shinny like she has a layer of water on her, and Camellya just having some missing or blended textures? round her.

 

Spoiler

image.png.80e7c50907920a3884296117cb33c771.pngimage.png.469269faa80ed1434a5238a15aabadab.png

 

3 hours ago, IncogACC said:

 

Cartethyia: I need to know what "randomly shining/glowing" actually means, give me a set of instructions to actually replicate it so I can see it for myself. The solution is probably just disabling the texture slot related to that effect, but I need to be able to see the glow for myself in order to actually test that.

it happens sometimes, no idea why, like Sanhua, its like she has a layer of water on her. it was hard to capture as it kept flashing in, until she did the puppet and it was on her till she stopped.

 

Spoiler

image.png.f4ea61c100d31090138ac1da348d8c43.png

 

 

 

3 hours ago, IncogACC said:

 

Denia: I'm gonna need to see a screenshot from your end on what the "skin issue" looks like 'cus it seems fine on my end, might be a conflict with something else rather than the mod itself.

Dont have her yet so this is the best way to show you what am meaning.

 

Spoiler

image.png.75f85d0a0a2d46e4b8937ef06c5ca3e8.png

 

3 hours ago, IncogACC said:

I'm running the mods on their own and with RabbitFX disabled, so there's a decent chance that your issues are coming from conflicts or in the Cartethyia case it's because you don't have RabbitFX or something idk. Right now I need some more details to start testing.

Provided screenshots for each, might help, am unsure why some mods breaks for you but its fine for me, i patched them all at ones, the whole "mods" folder, so might be a mistake with one of the hashes during an update? the only tool used is moonholder's patch when it releases. Also dont remember who the mods are from, some are from gamebanna but most of my mods are from Moonson as when supporting them I got a big chunk of the mods from them like a year back but yeah cant remember who most of them are from, i think Cartethyia is from moonson and the rest is from a Gamebanna user maybe but they are pretty old, maybe they have credit in their ini's? XD

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, skylance said:

Thank you for your hard work. When I use your mod, I have this weird texture on her body that I dont know where is it coming from. The pics in your post doesn't have it, but somehow mine shows up. Do you know what cause it? Thank you.

  image.png.a3504f80395888ac3ceedf5704859062.png

I had the same issue on RabbitFX 7.3 and 7.5. Versions 8 and 8.1 works ok and fixed it ;)

Edited by Gibgibon
Posted
34 minutes ago, Acaciosilveira said:

Hi, why some mods dont work only on lahai-hoi? Is just with me?

Try closing the game. Lucy mod sometimes doesn't work for me

Posted
2026年3月3日上午1点30分,759690511 说:

1b682d0d-b68e-4641-9c1d-3068393a9797.png

bce9f1ac9c37aabaf30b3c1855ff1b1a.png

ebe344c3-fa68-4feb-bb65-4c912f4cd7af.png

FF36956D54A55309192944F279E9E18A.png

Can you share the preset file for this reshade filter?

Posted
On 2026/3/3 at AM8点30分, PartyBoy1979 said:

我不明白你的意思。自从开始使用 XXMILauncher 以来,我就一直在使用 Reshade 预设。我一直都购买季票和月度订阅,而且从未被封号。显然,如果我要分享截图,在使用 Mod 的时候我肯定不会展示我的用户 ID;这很明显。
此外,只要你不使用外部工具来增加你的星灵数量(未经购买),或者使用作弊码一击必杀 Boss,你就不会被封号。Kuro Games 封禁一个每月都能带来收入的账号毫无意义。使用服装 Mod 或 Reshade 不会导致你被封号,但如果你使用作弊码破坏游戏平衡,那显然会被封号。

希望我已经解答了你的疑问。

I've been looking online for a long time, but I haven't found much. Could you share the preset files of your commonly used ReShade filters?

Posted
On 7/29/2026 at 12:24 AM, IncogACC said:

Last one, Kongxinrumeng's Yangyang.

 

Usual suite of fixes and optimisations, restored toggles and sliders blah blah blah.

I swear I'm missing something with this but I can't figure out what it is. I checked the shapekeys and they're working, I made sure to add ini logic to stop clipping with the dildo and the anal rod, I added the icon changing logic to the animation buttons so they change when the anims are active, I made sure all the sliders are working. That has to be it right?

 

Anyway, speaking of the animation, there is a BUG that kong left in incompetently, the shapekey for the dildo anim is broken and doesn't apply to the full dildo mesh, but only part of it so the anim looks broken. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that, the shapekey itself was fucked in blender so that's that.

 

Menu - /

 

image.thumb.png.05c79282f414769f27de4c73c5c1b942.pngimage.thumb.png.d5e7bed637424691ef6b995ef895e2d4.pngimage.thumb.png.63e33d64552ac6d6c7226d214e956a57.pngimage.thumb.png.e35434c017c0fdae88ce8860471b14b3.png

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Yangyang Lewd Order Cracked.rar 43.81 MB · 2 downloads

hi ,to day i use this, its not work to me, the texure asset is not match

 

Posted (edited)

@IncogACC

 

Here is Suisui portrait hashes, if it can save you the time to look for them.

e7f88b2c

d5ea8679

 

I initially thought there was a 3rd one because i extracted them from ascendant aces, like i usually do, and part of her vanilla portrait was remaining (greyed out piece of hair).
After pulling the character and looking through the team UI, it doesn t show up. I don't know why. Seems like there is indeed only 2 hashes.

See screencaps under spoiler.
 

Spoiler

suisui1.jpg.4d960dadef27059d14756829792b765b.jpg

 

suisui2.jpg.588a95cc97b2abe4c090c56138af0920.jpg

 

suisui3.jpg.f7132f6bb5cf18b17947004979942d14.jpg

 

Edited by Adal01

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...