Shitposting thread

Captain Cobra

Guest Lehshara

Today I reminded mahself of teh story that happened not a long time ago.

I'm standing in a store with games, browsing some stuff and suddenly I hear conversation of two little kids (Prob: 8-10y old)

- Hey Look! This game is cool.
- Yeaa, grandma will probably buy this for us.
- So take it and let's go.
- But here it is written PS3 (To be exact they said something like: PE ES TREE ~ Sorry I'm unable to translate this fully into EN)
- Yee, The point is that it will have better graphics on computer, it's more expensive!  (When I heard that... I got Insta laugh attack but who cares - I didn't said anything to them)
- Aah, ok, fine! Grandmaaaaa!

So generally dem kiddos convinced their grandma that this game will have "super duper extra amazing graphics" and that's why it's more expensive, so therefore their grandma bought them that "PE ES TREE" game.

~ I felt like true biatch when I left the store...

...It was worth it smi1.png

Anyway since it's shitposting thread...

F~ Word.

• 2 weeks later...

shit, Scheiße, merde, kak, mut,  القرف, pox, kaka, বিষ্ঠা, sranje, лайна, 狗屁, 狗屁, fek, pask, paska, merda, σκατά, છી, צואה, मल, quav dev, na na na, kotoran, cac, skít, たわごと, telek, דרעק

,ಮಲವಿಸರ್ಜನೆ, លាមក, , mauris, sūdi, šūdas, tahi, घाण, срања, өмхий баас, stront, faen, gówno, rahat, дерьмо, Fan, говно, hovno, shire, mierda, tae, மலம், షిట్, อึ, bok, лайно, گه, szar, ارے, Chết tiệt, cachu, дзярмо, nik

credits (and shit): Google translator

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ragna_Rok

that filthy grumpy cat stole my signature video!!!  :D

hm... i cant only bitch around in this post... gimme a second... *looks up his favorites* ... aaaah, there you go folks -->

kaka

Omg, do you know what you have done to me? You have ruined my life! How you may ask?

Well let me tell you how. The word KAKA in my language means Cookie.

So from now on, when someone offer me a cookie I'm gonna run around in circles and vomit teh shit out of me :(

Hmm, languages are weird, one mans cookie is another mans shit

Archived