Latex Collar Curse

View File

Latex Collar Curse

The origin of this collar is unknown, it may be created by some mad scientist, by institute or maybe it's alien built. What is known that it may get auto equipped on a human when it's sex desires are not satisfied for too long. Once equipped it will require to start managing your desires and try to avoid having orgasms for some time.

The problem is that the curse will put more and more devices on you if you are not satisfied for too long. Each new device will have its own unequipping conditions. Some may require you to have sex, having number of orgasms, walking naked or even being raped or gang-banged. Some may require you to do all this in public, or some will give you limited time to meet those conditions. Some may demand you to stop using stimpak, some nasty devices may even ask you to stop eating regular food. The way out is either to satisfy those conditions or wait till curses dispel on their own.

One more thing. Collar likes cum-sluts so you can please the collar by consuming all kinds of cum to get the key!

Can you control your desires or will you be forever trapped?

P.S. Majority of devices are not preventing the wearer form walking or fighting. So, you can fight, do quests etc. You will get equipped with arm-binder if you are wearing all other devices, but arm-binder will not require a special key, and can be opened with regular DD key or once character will get raped defined number of times. If you enabled KFT gags it may become a real challenge since you cannot talk, so save some cum for tough situations.

Requirements:

This mod is esp flagged with esl, so it will not take space in your load order. Load order should not be important, mod does not override any forms.
This is ALPHA release, Devious Devices are tricky on their own, and here we are throwing KFT into the mix. But most of the time everything should work :) You can use MCM to pause mod/ unequip devices if you must. Also this is my first published mod, I'm still learning :) There may be conflicts with mods that heavily use DD, and for sure there are bugs.

MUST HAVE

Devious Devices_2.0_RC9_Beta1. (RC8 is NOT enough. Likely will work with RC9 beta 2, but not tested) When will be prompted by your mod manager, DO overwrite devious devices (safe!), there are 3 updated meshes of corset.
SexAttributes2.7.3. Earlier versions are likely OK.

Torture Devices 2+

AAF and F4SE

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Kziitd Fetish Toolset 1.0 Beta 2 or higher (with compatibility patch!). Will work without but you will miss variety of hoods and harnesses
RealHandcuffs.0.4.14 and SexHarassment1.19.3. Everything is just sexier and challenging with these mods and collar will be treated as Shock Collar (can turn off in MCM).
SkimpyArmorKeywordResource1.1.2. Some devices will require you to have SAKR rating 99 if installed
ComMoisturizer_v1_03. Things may get messy when you eat cum if installed :)
Better Living Through Cumistry. You can use CUM potions from BLTC to get a key!
RobCo Patcher  if you use Deviously Cursed Wasteland or FO4 Nude Basics
Nuka Ride 6.4.0+ if you want Bimbo walk from Nuka Ride mod while wearing the collar. Collar will NOT equip if Nuka Ride Bimbo Collars are equipped

INTERGATIONS

Wasteland Dairy Framework v3.025a.     Collar recognizes CUM bags from WDF
WLEGG_WastelandEggspansion_0.423+.    Devices that demand eating cum will not treat Jelly as food, so you can trick them
Commonwealth Slavers 2.3+.         Collar will NOT equip if Slavers Collars are equipped
Deviously Cursed Wasteland.         Removes slot 36 from jack's belt to prevent conflicts with harnesses (RobCo Patcher required)
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/22644-fo4-nude-basics/FO4 Nude Basics v1.07 KP    Remove slot 41 from Milker Pasties to allow milking with latex suit (RobCo Patcher required). Disable F4B Gag Quest when wearing LCC Gag
Boston Devious Helper 0.3.21.         Collar will NOT equip if Boston Devious Helper are equipped
AAF_Violate_V1.60            MCM Option: Cursed Devices will be unequipped by Violate. Cursed devices will be equipped back once KFT devices are off.

HOW TO UNINSTALL

Unequip all devices using MCM option and DISABLE the curse in MCM. Throw away all Daytripper CUM you collected. Then should be safe to uninstall.

Game Mechanics

Spoiler
  • Collar itself cannot be unequipped if you are wearing any other cursed devices. Its max duration will RESET and RESTART when expires if other curse devices are still equipped!
  • Each Device will have maximum duration. It will auto unequip once you had it long enough, even if you did not satisfy it's conditions. So e.g. if device is asking you not to use stimpaks it does not prevent you from doing so, the condition will restart but max duration will stay the same and eventually device will be auto removed. Wait or Sleep does not count!
  • You will get small random penalties/side effects on your sexual attributes regularly (can be turned off)
  • Devices are getting equipped in defined order and with matching color and style (when possible). Hand-picked KFT hoods and KFT Harnesses will be used if turned on in settings and if KziitdFetishToolset installed
  • DD and KFT keys will NOT work! Also once you get right key you it will disappear in 30 seconds so plan accordingly
  • There are no curse Plugs, Piercing and Chastity, but you may want to wear it at some point plus Sexual Harassment mod will do its part :)
  • Public requirements are either 5 observers or being in vanilla public place (settlement or town or pub) with at least one non-companion observer. FPSH (Sexual Harassment) distance settings are used (Sex Reputation Scan Distance) if installed
  • Mod has its own implementation of CUM (Daytripper CUM). if you are addicted you will get aroused periodically. Can cure with regular addictol. Doctors may fail to cure if BLTC is installed. Eating 10 portions of this QUICKLY (or other supported cum) will give you a key.
  • If you managed to unequip any device illegitimately it may get equipped back shortly. Bench or helpers will not help! If you really want to cheat out use MCM options.
  • Cursed devices will respect (do not unequip) other mod devices tagged as QUEST ITEM (DD_kw_IsQuestItem)

THANK YOU

All creators and contributors of all mods listed above. Those are my favorite mods and they are making the game so much fun!

For Modders

Spoiler
  • If you don't want your collars to be removed add your collar form (or keyword) to LCC_Blacklisted_Collars formlist (or use DD_kw_IsQuestItem)
  • If you do want your CUM forms to be recognized add CUM form (or keyword) to LCC_Cum_List formlist
  • If you want to pause/reactivate the mod call LCC:LCC_Main functions pauseCurse() or activateCurse()
  • To force-equip collar (will respect blacklist) and start the curse call LCC:LCC_Main function equipLCCollarAndActivateCurse()
  • You can find several other APIs in LCC:LCC_Main.psc
  • You may find different applications of LCC:LCC_EventsDistributor, you can register your own events and receive custom events. So you can disable LCC entirely and use ED for your own scenarios. ED can support multiple mods working at the same time. We all remember that Structs are passed and held onto by reference (!)
  • Example (also can use LCC_Main as example how to use ED):

; ---- LCC

LCC:LCC_Main lcc_script
LCC:LCC_EventsDistributor ed_script

function LoadLCC()
    if lcc_script == none
        quest Main = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000800, "Latex Collar Curse.esp") as quest
        lcc_script = Main as LCC:LCC_Main
        ed_script = Main as LCC:LCC_EventsDistributor
        if lcc_script == none
            Debug.Notification("Error: LCC did not load")
        endif
        RegisterForCustomEvent(ed_script, "OnConditionMet")
        RegisterForCustomEvent(ed_script, "OnConditionReset")
    endif
endfunction

function equipAndActivateLCC()
    lcc_script.CallFunction("equipLCCollarAndActivateCurse",new Var[0])
endfunction

function activateLCC()
    lcc_script.CallFunction("activateCurse",new Var[0])
endfunction

function pauseLCC()
    lcc_script.CallFunction("pauseCurse",new Var[0])
endfunction

bool function unequipCurseItem(bool baAll = false, bool removeConditions = true, int iaAmount = 1)
    Var[] args = new var[3]
        args[0] = baAll
    args[1] = removeConditions
    args[2] = iaAmount
    return lcc_script.CallFunction("unequipCurseItem",args)
EndFunction

bool Function isPartOfCurrentLCCOutfit(armor aaDevice)
    Var[] args = new var[1]
        args[0] = aaDevice
    return lcc_script.CallFunction("isPartOfCurrentLCCOutfit",args)
EndFunction

string function randomizeUnequipConditions(armor aaDevice, LCC:LCC_EventsDistributor:ConditionData dCondition)
    Var[] args = new var[2]
        args[0] = aaDevice
    args[1] = dCondition
    return lcc_script.CallFunction("randomizeUnequipConditions",args)
EndFunction

int function addEDCondition(LCC:LCC_EventsDistributor:ConditionData iaStruct) ; return unique ID
    Var[] args = new var[1]
        args[0] = iaStruct
       ed_script.CallFunction("addCondition",args)
endFunction

Event LCC:LCC_EventsDistributor.OnConditionMet(LCC:LCC_EventsDistributor akSender, Var[] akArgs)
    LCC:LCC_EventsDistributor:ConditionData dCondition = ed_script.getDefaultCondition()
    dCondition = akArgs[0] as LCC:LCC_EventsDistributor:ConditionData
    if dCondition.name == ""
    endif
EndEvent

Event LCC:LCC_EventsDistributor.OnConditionReset(LCC:LCC_EventsDistributor akSender, Var[] akArgs)
    LCC:LCC_EventsDistributor:ConditionData dCondition = ed_script.getDefaultCondition()
    dCondition = akArgs[0] as LCC:LCC_EventsDistributor:ConditionData
    string type = akArgs[1] as string
    if dCondition.name == ""
    endif
EndEvent

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/20/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices_2.0_RC9_Beta1, SexAttributes2.7.3

Edited by awesomeSPAS
added more links
3 hours ago, awesomeSPAS said:

You will need to be desperate for sex for 4 game hours (not counting waiting or sleeping). On normal it will check for 80+ arousal. So if you manage your arousal you will never get the collar equipped. 

I mean, that's alright, I guess.  I would just prefer it be something more ... physical - like you find the collar somewhere, like with DCW or just laying around the map somewhere.  You know, something more lore-friendly than it just magically appearing on you because you've been horny for too long.

Edited by ChandraArgentis
6 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

I mean, that's alright, I guess.  I would just prefer it be something more ... physical - like you find the collar somewhere, like with DCW or just laying around the map somewhere.  You know, something more lore-friendly than it just magically appearing on you because you've been horny for too long.

Wake up from Cryo Sleep, with a Present from Kellogg and the Institute, along with a Note. That would be nice, if it was an Institute Collar, that you can't remove.

Certain locations, could have fun rules and auto-equipping of stuff.

11 hours ago, angrykiwi said:

Looks like plugin is not loading due to missing masters, there are 3 mods that are not listed as requirements: Torture devices, XDI (idk what mod that is) and ArmorKeywords 

Thank you, rookie mistake, re-uploaded with cleaned masters. Torture Device is a master for Devious Devices so yes it is required, all others are not

13 hours ago, 4nln415 said:

What body texture and bodyslide do you use? Looks really nice. 

Baseline slide is from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/62590 But then it has some body morphs from milk (Nude Basics), radiation morphs (RMR) plus plugged morphs since she is wearing a plug. Body texture is FSM Body Textures Extreme Full - Clean-48510-1-0-1605772139, should be somewhere here on LL

12 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Thank you, it is possible to add something like this. May be I can do DCW integration e.g. so when DCW is trying to equip a regular DD collar it can be the cursed one

6 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Wake up from Cryo Sleep, with a Present from Kellogg and the Institute, along with a Note. That would be nice, if it was an Institute Collar, that you can't remove.

Certain locations, could have fun rules and auto-equipping of stuff.

This is likely possible, thank you for the idea.

Hi have a problem get this mos runnig. The mod shows uo in the MCM and i can play with the option. But somehow the Collar does not appear even when i have arousal ober 80 fpr 4 hours. When i try to cheat by using the equip option i get the equip sound but the collar does not appear too. I have all the requiert mods and iam kind of clueless right now  THE MCM Log gave me this error "WARNING: Latex Collar Curse.esp|801 cannot be resolved to a Papyrus script object"  any ideas what iam doing wrong ? :) 

1 hour ago, sinola said:

Hi have a problem get this mos runnig. The mod shows uo in the MCM and i can play with the option. But somehow the Collar does not appear even when i have arousal ober 80 fpr 4 hours. When i try to cheat by using the equip option i get the equip sound but the collar does not appear too. I have all the requiert mods and iam kind of clueless right now  THE MCM Log gave me this error "WARNING: Latex Collar Curse.esp|801 cannot be resolved to a Papyrus script object"  any ideas what iam doing wrong ? :) 

The only suggestion is try to completely remove the mod and re-install. “cannot be resolved to a Papyrus script object” means that the game engine is unable to find the corresponding Papyrus script associated with the specified form ID, so somehow it cannot find LCC_MCM.pex which should be in X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\LCC folder.

24 minutes ago, awesomeSPAS said:

The only suggestion is try to completely remove the mod and re-install. “cannot be resolved to a Papyrus script object” means that the game engine is unable to find the corresponding Papyrus script associated with the specified form ID, so somehow it cannot find LCC_MCM.pex which should be in X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\LCC folder.

hm sadly i alredy try it sadly dosnt worked, but thanks for your respons :) 

as for me all work fine but some time cript try equip some mask if you messed with cheats) but in other work fine (exept that some item from rc 9 has not full BS file ) 
need more test with mods like PP

15 hours ago, awesomeSPAS said:

I'll keep an eye on this, thank you for reporting

I checked again and with an new clean save game. Still not working which makes me wonder do I really have the requirement DD version. Is this the correct one? 

IMG_20240422_180304_edit_690505258524843.jpg

IMG_20240422_180449_edit_690529381876402.jpg

IMG_20240422_180522_edit_690543069131608.jpg

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, sinola said:

I checked again and with an new clean save game. Still not working which makes me wonder do I really have the requirement DD version. Is this the correct one? 

IMG_20240422_180304_edit_690505258524843.jpg

IMG_20240422_180449_edit_690529381876402.jpg

IMG_20240422_180522_edit_690543069131608.jpg

I will be checking this mod on DD Beta2 version soon, which you have. Not sure if this is the cause of the issue, but cannot also guarantee that Beta 2 works. Tested on RC9 Beta 1. I don't think they've changed DD equip in a way its not backward compatible with beta 1 but you never know...

Edited by awesomeSPAS
12 hours ago, kazeha9 said:

as for me all work fine but some time cript try equip some mask if you messed with cheats) but in other work fine (exept that some item from rc 9 has not full BS file ) 
need more test with mods like PP

Thank you, do you use RC9 Beta 1 or Beta 2? Also what items are missing BS? And what is PP (Provocative Perks or something else?)

32 minutes ago, awesomeSPAS said:

I will be checking this mod on DD Beta2 version soon, which you have. Not sure if this is the cause of the issue, but cannot also guarantee that Beta 2 works. Tested on RC9 Beta 1. I don't think they've changed DD equip in a way its not backward compatible with beta 1 but you never know...

I have the same issue and I'm running the beta 2 too. Problem is, I can't find the beta 1 anywhere

3 hours ago, ecastellvi said:

I have the same issue and I'm running the beta 2 too. Problem is, I can't find the beta 1 anywhere

noted, will test on beta 2, need some time for this, since still cleaning corner cases.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, squidwardd said:

Quick question, not sure if this has been addressed here already but I didn't see it mentioned in the description, is this safe to install mid-playthrough or does it require a clean save?

Yes you can install at any point. And uninstall too. I'll be publishing minor update soon. So far did not find any big issues, but few cleanups for race conditions will be added. Also one noticeable issue to be fixed is Latex Suit will not be equipping in new version when KFT-bounded.

Edited by awesomeSPAS
12 hours ago, awesomeSPAS said:

Thank you, do you use RC9 Beta 1 or Beta 2? Also what items are missing BS? And what is PP (Provocative Perks or something else?)

beta2 i mean some item from rc has not fully converted to FG .after mesing with cheats PC always collect cum even if i have condom from FPER  and no device on me stiil colect daytriper cum . to fix this i use older save without mesing with cheats ) and of course messeges from FNB gag quest some time bugged out and keep spawning even if i have no device on me and mod script say all device vas removed .all my problem was via cheat menu when i try to fast test function with other mods and time scale .) but this is nice work / need to be more tested via other mods )