Maybe I'm just rusty (or dumb, both equally possible) but i can't find SexAttributes2.7.3 , SexHarassment1.19.3 , ComMoisturizer_v1_03 on LL. am I looking in the wrong spot or? 

Edit: Found SexAttributes2.7.3

Edited by lolfacejimmy
2 hours ago, lolfacejimmy said:

Maybe I'm just rusty (or dumb, both equally possible) but i can't find SexAttributes2.7.3 , SexHarassment1.19.3 , ComMoisturizer_v1_03 on LL. am I looking in the wrong spot or? 

Edit: Found SexAttributes2.7.3

Links are in main description, copy here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/204571-commonwealth-moisturizer/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5487-aaf-sexual-harassment-11182023/

@awesomeSPAS Your work witht the RC9 BETA 1 ? Did you may able to post the file of this version here ? Since they cant be found anywhere beside on a russian side in obisluy russian. It would be great to test if its really the different between the versions of Beta 1 and Beta 2  or something else is the problem :) 

Idea... Various Collars.

Dog Collar ... Eating Dogfood before Bedtime, can get you this. Alternatively, losing a fight to Synth Dogs...

Institute Collar ... Synths in your Settlements, if you leave them and you get too many in one Settlement.

Raider Collar.

Supermutant Collar.

Wedding Collar ... Full Affinity with Cait, and she may want a Wedding, with a lot of catches.

57 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Idea... Various Collars.

Dog Collar ... Eating Dogfood before Bedtime, can get you this. Alternatively, losing a fight to Synth Dogs...

Institute Collar ... Synths in your Settlements, if you leave them and you get too many in one Settlement.

Raider Collar.

Supermutant Collar.

Wedding Collar ... Full Affinity with Cait, and she may want a Wedding, with a lot of catches.

Thank you, some of this is possible. Question is do we want to prioritize adding more ways to get the collar equipped or more requirements to take devices off :)  All ideas are welcome.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, djmoose said:

latex suit wont show up on my body? tired looking for it in bodyslide to no avail

Are you using Devious Devices RC9? It is there. It is NOT in RC8

Edited by awesomeSPAS
8 hours ago, awesomeSPAS said:

Thank you, some of this is possible. Question is do we want to prioritize adding more ways to get the collar equipped or more requirements to take devices off :)  All ideas are welcome.

It was meant as each Collar has different features, not removal requirements.

Dog Collar... Dog type requirements, even forced Dog Gimp Suit in certain locations. The new Devious Devices of KFT has some stuff in it.

Dog Gimp Suit, can attract unwanted Dog attention.

Institute Collar... Hidden Synths in Settlements may do stuff to Nora, when she is wearing one and sleeping.

Wedding Collar... Cait may play Dress Up with her new Wife, or if using the Karma Mod from the Nexus. Undress Nora, if she's been bad.

Supermutant Collar... Strong Dislikes Power Armour, using it will result in Strong Disciplining you when you exit it near him. Suprmutant Sex Gangbang, or Bondage Set for the Day.

But it's just ideas, if you don't like them, or it's too much trouble to make. Then fair enough, it's just ideas... 🙂

14 hours ago, Krazyone said:

It was meant as each Collar has different features, not removal requirements.

Dog Collar... Dog type requirements, even forced Dog Gimp Suit in certain locations. The new Devious Devices of KFT has some stuff in it.

Dog Gimp Suit, can attract unwanted Dog attention.

Institute Collar... Hidden Synths in Settlements may do stuff to Nora, when she is wearing one and sleeping.

Wedding Collar... Cait may play Dress Up with her new Wife, or if using the Karma Mod from the Nexus. Undress Nora, if she's been bad.

Supermutant Collar... Strong Dislikes Power Armour, using it will result in Strong Disciplining you when you exit it near him. Suprmutant Sex Gangbang, or Bondage Set for the Day.

But it's just ideas, if you don't like them, or it's too much trouble to make. Then fair enough, it's just ideas... 🙂

Thank you for ideas, need some work to think this trough. We can add additional "things that will happen to player while wearing the collar". Main mechanic right now is that if you keep the collar on you will get more and more devices so you will be struggling to stay clothed and your sex attributes will get impacted slowly. But we can add more events (good or bad) in addition to that. What I have on private branch is player gets stressed by wearing the collar and starts drinking, and when drunk she gets into interesting situations. There should be something we can do with dog idea, let me think about this.

9 hours ago, awesomeSPAS said:

Thank you for ideas, need some work to think this trough. We can add additional "things that will happen to player while wearing the collar". Main mechanic right now is that if you keep the collar on you will get more and more devices so you will be struggling to stay clothed and your sex attributes will get impacted slowly. But we can add more events (good or bad) in addition to that. What I have on private branch is player gets stressed by wearing the collar and starts drinking, and when drunk she gets into interesting situations. There should be something we can do with dog idea, let me think about this.

The Sex attributes mod, has a Drunk event. Getting drunk when stressed, sounds like a fun additions...

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, yovases3 said:

Doesnt seem to be working with RC9 beta 2, with or without a new save. Can't force it to trigger through debug or by maxing everything then triggering a surrender.

I started testing with RC9 beta 2 and initial results: no issues found. Will be testing more but need little more details if you face issues with beta2. Please attach your logs here or pm me. Logs are here: X:\Users\userName\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script Papyrus.0.log and X:\Users\userName\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script\User\LCC.0.log

Edited by awesomeSPAS

It seems that adding/removing items via the debug menu doesn't work for me.  Don't even get the equip sound.  I can cheat them in with the console, so they are present.  Don't know yet if they can be removed by fulfilling conditions.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Valykry said:

It seems that adding/removing items via the debug menu doesn't work for me.  Don't even get the equip sound.  I can cheat them in with the console, so they are present.  Don't know yet if they can be removed by fulfilling conditions.

Thank you for reporting, this MCM is driving me nuts, what version of MCM are you using? If you willing to help I can try few things, can send you debug version of the mod to see if it fixes the issue

Edited by awesomeSPAS
21 hours ago, awesomeSPAS said:

Thank you for reporting, this MCM is driving me nuts, what version of MCM are you using? If you willing to help I can try few things, can send you debug version of the mod to see if it fixes the issue

I Just confirmed I am using the latest MCM.  And i'm willing to help if need be. 

[Edit}  I'm a dumbass.  I JUST recently stopped using vortex and started using Mo2.  Sex attributes WAS installed and updated, but didn't make the transition.

The only Issue i'm aware of now is "Unequipping" through the debug menu doesn't work.

Edited by Valykry
14 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

For the "Harness of Timed Rape", do you have any suggestions on how to accomplish multiple rapes via mods? I guess I could just repeatedly walk into bandit camps with AAF Violate, but are there any other options out there for the PC getting consistently raped?

Read that back, kinda disturbing questions lol.

Sexual Harassment is good at that. E.g. if you are bounded or naked they regularly attack you or approach :) Problems of Survivor has number of bad followers and overall they do bad things to character there. Provocative Perks: there is a perk that when you drunk or under chems you can lose consciousness and get used number of times. So yes likely it is fastest and safest way: with PVPK get a lot of booze

Edited by awesomeSPAS

Hey!
The following information is not accusatory and malicious or sarcastic.
---------------------
So I don't understand.
Why do you still use DD?
The number of items per item stayed at the same level as 8 years ago, and now the author has completely abandoned it. Any updates made by users are just mods that "correct problems".
KFT has 8 harness, 9 corset, leather leg restraints, and leather suit with restraint gloves. etc.
And made by EgoBallistic, the most outstanding and stable and active author of Fo4 adult moddder.
I haven't used DD in a long time.
What else is it worth that kft doesn’t have?
I'd really like to know, then I'll definitely add it with Ego for KFT.😊

Edited by kziitd
5 hours ago, kziitd said:

Hey!
---------------------
So I don't understand.
Why do you still use DD?
The number of items per item stayed at the same level as 8 years ago, and now the author has completely abandoned it. Any updates made by users are just mods that "correct problems".
KFT has 8 harness, 9 corset, leather leg restraints, and leather suit with restraint gloves. etc.
And made by EgoBallistic, the most outstanding and stable and active author of Fo4 adult moddder.

I agree, but the problem is that while KFT is wonderful, it still lacks some pretty big things, like chastity, piercings, and collars.

6 hours ago, kziitd said:

Hey!
---------------------
So I don't understand.
Why do you still use DD?

I think KFT has a lot of amazing things already, the only things left that people still need are collars, chastity, vibrators/plugs, and maybe some kind of boots to go with the restraints.

I rare use those devices so I use KFT mainly now, but I think some people still use them.

By the way, do you think it is possible to implement some "full bondage" thing like hogtie? PC won't be able to move much and basically has to struggle out of it, or maybe wait for a timer like in real handcuffs. It seems hard to do, so something like that would be ground breaking.