MM10's Hair Pack 2?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a YES!? or Obsolete?

• HELL YEAH!
    • Nope, Obsolete something out there exists already.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi- I installed the MM10 Hair Pack(Update-No Bald Spots) using NMM. I then used showracemenu to try to select one that I liked, but alas, none of them showed up. Same with Lings ginormous hair mod.

The only styles I have available in Racemenu are the awful vanilla ones and the ones from Mojave Delight. I noticed that both this mod and the Lings mod are 3-plus years old... maybe that's a problem? I don't know. I have several other mods in FNV that are as old or older, and they run fine.

I would be grateful if someone could help me sort this out- I expected to have literally dozens and dozens of hair styles to choose from, what with vanilla plus all 3 hair mods I installed, but instead I have just vanilla plus 1 mod.

Thanks in advance for any help.

It sounds to me that you're using Mojave Del. as your race, therefore you're getting the Mojave Del. hair selection.  You'll notice if you choose a vanilla race you'll see the other hairs, but as the previous post mentions, one hair mod may overpower the other and you might only see one set.  I can't explain this, but it's my experience.  I use both Mojave Delight and the add on with Lings.  I'll only get the Lings selection when not using Mojave Del.

::facepalm::

Of course. The minute I stopped using the MD race, all of my hairdos became available. I should have thought of this, and so sorry to bother you guys with my own dumb-assery.

• 1 month later...