[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Hey I thought just now it would be cool if some herb acted as birth control. Something that is easy to acquire for a villager like lavender or red mountain flower. If you eat the herb (female) then you have only 1% chance to get pregnant for 24 hours. What do you guys think? :D

Hey I thought just now it would be cool if some herb acted as birth control. Something that is easy to acquire for a villager like lavender or red mountain flower. If you eat the herb (female) then you have only 1% chance to get pregnant for 24 hours. What do you guys think? :D

I'm thinking that rather than just some new herb, you make several new alchemy recipes centered around the use of the herb. So say, "Herb+Nightshade" = Morning After Potion, or "Herb+Luna Moth Wing"=Fertility Potion. 

Depending on how detailed the mod is, you could make a whole series of different potions and foods ranging from prenatal vitamins to breast milk enhancers to douches and poisons that sap health from the fetus (to give you a regenerative boost while pregnant) at the cost of the baby being stillborn.

Oh, and to the Mod Author, I think you did a really good job with the Khajit kitten model & texture, but the Argonian one looks way too human to pass for an Argonian child. Luckily, you really don't need a baby model for them at all unless you're actually going for the half-breed look. You can just use the existing meshes and textures for a Chicken Egg, but scaled up a bit, and perhaps re-textured to provide it a unique look.

Sounds nice.

actualy i've planed implementating the pill .... i know, in this age there was no pill but.... why not? :-)

But this will be a future Version. Lets see if i can release today the first beta.

Btw: Thers also a birth-room add-on planed near riverwood. When you enter this room, a midwife helps you with birthing and she will heal. But i'm not sure if i will make this... it's just an Information :)

(It will be an add-on cause the mod it self shouldn't have changes on the map)

Pssh, this is a different world entirely. I would be very surprised if they did not have abortive and birth control pills considering their grasp of alchemy. In fact, you could throw in some fantasy concoctions if you wished. Like a potion that accelerates pregnancy! Or one that causes the child's race to reflect the father/mother! Or one that lets you shoot weaponized jets of milk from your breasts!

...ok maybe not that last one.

I wonder, would it be possible carry your baby on your back? It seems like an immersion breaking thing carrying your baby in your pack with all those sharp things.

EDIT: Your local apothecary has had kill pregnancy herbs since like forever, so it's totally lore friendly to have something like that.

Sry it took bit longer.... just found some many bugs that had to be fixed.

But i said i will release a open beta version, so....

BETA 1 (removed)

Please send me corrections and bugs.

The Cheat Menu is still active, because it's the beta. When the final will be released, the menu will be disabled... Cheating is not what this Project is made for :)

Required:

- SexLab (any Version)

- ActorEvents (can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/242-actor-events-framework/)

Not compatible with:

- Hentai Pregnacy

- SexLab Procreation

Optional UNPB BBP:

XP32 Seketon (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/)

b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body: (a download can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18466-pregnant-armor-meshes-unpbbbpreg-updated-w-fix/page-2 or here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/149-estrus-chaurus/)

Optional CBBE:

Bodyslides++ (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32731/)

Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++ (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/)

By the way, there should be a book in your inventory... there you can read a bit about the mod.... don't worry when you can't see many differences in the first trimster or at the beginning of the second.... that's normal and natural.... but you should be worry when you can't see anything at the end of the second or the third...

Thanks to aravis7 and jbezorg for helping with the Baby mesh :)

i could add the non magical flying Baby to the mod.. but it must "spawn" in the inventory... but then you can lay the Baby into a bed or somewhere else.... or... ähm.. drop it from a high mounten like h38fh2mf will do :)

And for sure: Thanks to Trixy and the Procreation Mod.

Download deleted

New version can be found on Page 58

Your first bug report is here!

[None].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectFinish() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 262
[11/16/2013 - 08:22:08PM] Error: Cannot determine relationship rank with a None actor
stack:
    [ (0001A68B)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.GetRelationshipRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.getBestSperm() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 817
    [_FWBeeingFemale (62000D6A)].fwsystem.SaveNPC() - "FWSystem.psc" Line 327
    [None].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectFinish() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 262
[11/16/2013 - 08:22:08PM] Error: Cannot determine relationship rank with a None actor
stack:
    [ (53059102)].Actor.GetRelationshipRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.getBestSperm() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 815
stack:
    [ (5301AFB0)].Actor.GetRelationshipRank() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
    [ (0001A69A)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.GetRelationshipRank() - "<native>" Line ?
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[11/16/2013 - 08:22:08PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemale (62000D6A)].fwsystem.SaveNPC() - "FWSystem.psc" Line 352
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[11/16/2013 - 08:22:08PM] [slaCloakEffScr <None>]: Got +2 arousal to Shiki by Adrianne Avenicci
stack:
    [_FWBeeingFemale (62000D6A)].fwsystem.LoadNPC() - "FWSystem.psc" Line 141
    [Active effect 1 on  (0001A6D8)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 236
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (0001A69A)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 236
[11/16/2013 - 08:22:09PM] [slaCloakEffScr <Active effect 2 on  (0001A67C)>]: Got +2 arousal to Shiki by Adrianne Avenicci
[11/16/2013 - 08:22:09PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (5301AFB0)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 236
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (0001A69F)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 236
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (78077EF4)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 236
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (0001A697)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 236
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (00091918)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 236
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (53059102)].FWBeeingFemaleSpell.OnEffectStart() - "FWBeeingFemaleSpell.psc" Line 236

Skyrim froze when I kept checking an NPC's phase/status with the spell every 24 hours.

Edit: The labor pains stage is also causing issues. After the NPC got the labor pains stage, I kept waiting for 6 hrs and then 2 hrs at a time. She had a couple of labor pains events but then after that, she never gives birth. She just stays pregnant even after waiting 24 hrs.

Ok, source attached. At first i doesn't want to in the beta phase, but... well, ok :)

(see post above for the source)

THe first parts of the Labor pains are inGame Time..... when the pains are regular (before birth), the timer is in real time (takes around 180 real seconds for the Player + 26sec for twins... and for NPC's it's around 134sec)

i already thought about making it shorter, but i wasn't sure... and some things take some time get down of the horse,... and there were some other stuff like a Special camera view (removed for now... don't work how it should work ^^)

Sounds nice.

actualy i've planed implementating the pill .... i know, in this age there was no pill but.... why not? :-)

But this will be a future Version. Lets see if i can release today the first beta.

Btw: Thers also a birth-room add-on planed near riverwood. When you enter this room, a midwife helps you with birthing and she will heal. But i'm not sure if i will make this... it's just an Information :)

(It will be an add-on cause the mod it self shouldn't have changes on the map)

Perhaps instead of a pill, you could add more magical options like soulstone filling or pregnancy magics like in Game of Thrones. I must say that child of shadows born from the fire witch was really inventive.

tumblr_m2xu0iGRF01r8pk2do1_500.gif

ok a few bugs I have noticed : One My Restoration Tree is now all in German, Two I still have yet to see any MCM Menu for this (not sure if it has one), Three (Not really a bug but offering) I know your English is not that good so I am offering to retype it up for you if you wish so you can update it

Edit: I enforced the MCM registering and received the menu very nice, Also I thought there was going to be a skill tree in this mod was I wrong?

Edit: Question If I am running CBBE Body with XPS32 Skeleton what do I need to do to show the pregnancy because as far as I can see my characters body doesn't change at all (I was of course using the cheat to move along the trimesters to check for any change

ok a few bugs I have noticed : One My Restoration Tree is now all in German, Two I still have yet to see any MCM Menu for this (not sure if it has one), Three (Not really a bug but offering) I know your English is not that good so I am offering to retype it up for you if you wish so you can update it

Edit: I enforced the MCM registering and received the menu very nice, Also I thought there was going to be a skill tree in this mod was I wrong?

Edit: Question If I am running CBBE Body with XPS32 Skeleton what do I need to do to show the pregnancy because as far as I can see my characters body doesn't change at all (I was of course using the cheat to move along the trimesters to check for any change

yes, I noticed too... the .esp mod records are in German.
would be better to bring it in English.

for CBBE: install this pregnancy body: Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++ (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/)

yes, I noticed too... the mod is in German.
would be better to bring it in English.

for CBBE: install this pregnancy body: Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++ (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/)

Another thing I have noticed is I cannot find those 2 perks that are supposedly in this mod

The new perks were removed again, cause it would be better to have them in an add-on so no conflicts with other mods appear.

The thing with the perk tree..... i'm sry >,< I will fix it.

Edit: What's about the Race-Menu. Are the Race description in German, too?

Not that I know of Milz I use the Race Menu Mod so it's still in English from what I can see.  Question I have been testing the CBBE Skeleton node for the pregnancy and have seen no changes any advice?  I tried both weight and skeleton nodes neither one worked no change at all.  I noticed during the birth my camera was locked and I couldn't see the birth at all.

I tried installing the CB++ slider the weighted CBBE TBBP belly mod as well as the required The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce - The TBBP animation of Dragonfly  with butt bounce and beyond messing with my height and size settings making my characters seem like sudden giants I saw no change

1. Recruit Jenassa or any other female follower

2. Stand in front of Whiteruns gate (inside city)

3. Check her stats with "Beeing female - show stats spell" (remember stats)

4. Exit city via main gate

5. Check her stats with "Beeing female - show stats spell"

6. ???

Milz I just wanted to take a moment to say what I do enjoy about this mod. 

1.  I quite enjoy the menstration system it is quite immersive from what I have seen of it

2.  The pregnancy cycles are really good and the ability to modify both pregnancy and menstration cycles are really nice (Though I do wonder about making our carrying capacity -40000 seems a bit overboard lol)

3.  You seemed to have put a lot of work and I am very appreciative of it

6. ???

What happend on 6.? Normaly the stats should save/load on NPCs.

At now i Play normal to find as much bugs i can possible... and it seems the PMS symtomes are way to overpowerd and anoying :)

About the carryweight.... I've target a "no run" and "no sprint" ability for the third trimster... but -40.000? ^^ realy? oups.

6. ???

What happend on 6.? Normaly the stats should save/load on NPCs.

Well, stats are getting reset (new magic effect with new script instance, OnLoad). Had same issue with my code, with no other solution than not using ActiveMagicEffect.

The same thing is happening with ActorEvents "Monitor" ability when used on NPC.

Yours is at least keeping variables on minor loc changes (try to get in/out of tavern near the Whituruns entrance), while mine and actorevents is lost on every cell load (why?). Makes no sense, I know.

Maybe the way they are attached to actors makes difference? You are using cloak effect, right? Havent had time to check.

I'm using activemagiceffect.

The NPC Stats are stored in some Arrays on FWSystem (Quest).

When "OnEffectStart" is called for a NPC, the activemagiceffect loads the variables, and when "OnEffectFinish" is called, the variables are stored. I made it this way so Add-On Mods can get Access to each NPC variable, and it saves performance. (but that's why only 384 NPCs are possible for now - there are 3 Save Arrays for each variable, and each can contain 128 values)

Some Math Functions and Wheel-Loops are calculating the NPC State when loading. That makes it possible that the Player can be away for some many ingame-days and when he come back, the state will be the calculated one.

I don't know if there are some other Options i could use, i'm new to Papyrus and Skyrim modding :-) But this solution was that one i thought it would be the most effective Option i could choice.

Take your time to check my code.... it's a lot, around 4000 lines of code :-) This may could take a while... and the comments are rare, sry for that, doesn't thought i will release the code in the beta Phase already.

That would explain why it "keeps" variables usually.

I dont leave Whiterun ever so cant give you other examples atm, but leaving the city via main gate is not triggering OnLocChange event, so if you are applying magic effect that way it could be the reason why its not reloaded in this case.

I'm using activemagiceffect.

The NPC Stats are stored in some Arrays on FWSystem (Quest).

When "OnEffectStart" is called for a NPC, the activemagiceffect loads the variables, and when "OnEffectFinish" is called, the variables are stored. I made it this way so Add-On Mods can get Access to each NPC variable, and it saves performance. (but that's why only 384 NPCs are possible for now - there are 3 Save Arrays for each variable, and each can contain 128 values)

Some Math Functions and Wheel-Loops are calculating the NPC State when loading. That makes it possible that the Player can be away for some many ingame-days and when he come back, the state will be the calculated one.

I don't know if there are some other Options i could use, i'm new to Papyrus and Skyrim modding :-) But this solution was that one i thought it would be the most effective Option i could choice.

Take your time to check my code.... it's a lot, around 4000 lines of code :-) This may could take a while... and the comments are rare, sry for that, doesn't thought i will release the code in the beta Phase already.

FNIS Allows for the creation of numeric & bool animation vars that are associated with the actor.

They would also be available through GetAnimationVariable_____

http://www.creationkit.com/GetAnimationVariableInt_-_ObjectReference

http://www.creationkit.com/GetAnimationVariableBool_-_ObjectReference

http://www.creationkit.com/GetAnimationVariableFloat_-_ObjectReference

These are the Animation vars in estrus chaurus that define 2 floats.

Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\EstrusChaurus\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_List.txt

AnimVar ecBreastSwell REAL 0.0
AnimVar ecBellySwell REAL 0.0

To add them, browse to FNIS_EstrusChaurus_List.txt file with GenerateFNISforModders.exe and it will create the following behavior file

Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_Behavior.hkx

You will need to distribute the behavior file with your mod. When GenerateFNISforUsers.exe runs, those animation vars will be added.

Any mod can read those values with the following.

float fBreastSwell = kActor.GetAnimationVariableFloat("ecBreastSwell")
float fBellySwell  = kActor.GetAnimationVariableFloat("ecBellySwell")

Or you could create wrapper functions in a utility script.

Scriptname beingFemale

function getBreastSwell(Actor akActor) global
  return akActor.GetAnimationVariableFloat("ecBreastSwell")
endFunction

Adding "global" makes it available like so

float myBreastSwell = beingFemale.getBreastSweel( myActor )

The new perks were removed again, cause it would be better to have them in an add-on so no conflicts with other mods appear.

The thing with the perk tree..... i'm sry >,< I will fix it.

Edit: What's about the Race-Menu. Are the Race description in German, too?

Not that I know of Milz I use the Race Menu Mod so it's still in English from what I can see.  Question I have been testing the CBBE Skeleton node for the pregnancy and have seen no changes any advice?  I tried both weight and skeleton nodes neither one worked no change at all.  I noticed during the birth my camera was locked and I couldn't see the birth at all.

I tried installing the CB++ slider the weighted CBBE TBBP belly mod as well as the required The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce - The TBBP animation of Dragonfly  with butt bounce and beyond messing with my height and size settings making my characters seem like sudden giants I saw no change

Any ideas on this anyone?

Archived