[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

OK Got pregnant, tested with skeleton and weight, I have both up to date and yet no difference in body scale.  went into labor with 1 child, but seems it was only a fart... 5x this has happened, any ideas. 

Did you check your inventory for sweetrolls?

Seriopusly though what pregnancy body are you using? Is it skeletal node or weight based? Are you sure you didn't get more sweetrolls?

lol funny, no it was my end. All was installed correctly and had to up the body scale to something like 4.7 or 5.8 and it showed... Yes I did deliver a child,  in the options to get item, soul gem or a actor, it was set on default item, so changed that and all was good, just never followed me just stood there but on drawing my weapon he also did. so yer all good, just need to tweak the auto follow bit.

Hey Milz can we get a sweetroll birth item for Skynet's Lunari?

I love this mod, but I have an issue.

The show stats spell does not work anymore.

It did for a while and then it just stopped.

Is there any way to fix it?

This may can happen... don't know the reason - i think it got something to do with StorageUtil.

So solver this - save your game - exit skyrim and restart it again - load the game ... then everything should work.... for a little present and suprise all Info-Windows will popup now....

But i realy don't know the reason.

is estrus chaurus and actor events still required for beta 3?

Estrus charus isn't required and never was a requirement... Beeing Female just support it but without using it.

Actor Events was required in early days (Beta 1) but i've removed it in Beta 2 and Beta 3.... but Sexlab require ActorEvents so this don't realy matter... you need Actor Events for using it with sexlab.

The only requirement is SexLab

Hey Milz can we get a sweetroll birth item for Skynet's Lunari?

For what??? You want to eat your fresh born and baken little cute sweetroll???... ok, here it is :)

But it's realy a sweetroll :D

(but you can't eat it... this is not supported with beeing female - sry)

Requirement: Lunari Race

Adding Lunari Race - changing some BeeingFemale durations and pains for her + Baby Item

// Edit: The next release will contain a new StorageUtil variable: "FW.LastBornChildTime". This variable stores the GameTime the actor has born a child the last time

BeeingFemale_LunariSweetroll.zip

I just have one question. Do the kids say "Mama" or "Papa" when you speak to them or do they act like you're a complete stranger?

No one has an answer?

Best skeleton is on lovers lab XP32 Skeleton Extended. As for body types all will work but if you want pregnancy belly you need a pregnancy weighted body or a body that has a belly node. HDT Body, UNP Pregnancy weighted body, ect ect

This mod is fantastic but I suppose it not totally compatible with another one which is called "Battle fatigue and injuries", and i have some problems with my mcm menu(some options don't work), what's the worst is that in beta3 i cannot get pregnant at all, so i still use the version beta2.1

I just have one question. Do the kids say "Mama" or "Papa" when you speak to them or do they act like you're a complete stranger?

No one has an answer?

Best skeleton is on lovers lab XP32 Skeleton Extended. As for body types all will work but if you want pregnancy belly you need a pregnancy weighted body or a body that has a belly node. HDT Body, UNP Pregnancy weighted body, ect ect

Great answer 10/10.

correct me if i wrong pregnancy is only possible with unique characters right this make impossible to be pregant with near all creatures because they aren't unique only fey can be considered unique.

and i need a better explaination about anal cum for exemple if i side the percentage to 100 i have no chance of the sperm slip to vagina or is the oposite

thanks

correct me if i wrong pregnancy is only possible with unique characters right this make impossible to be pregant with near all creatures because they aren't unique only fey can be considered unique.

and i need a better explaination about anal cum for exemple if i side the percentage to 100 i have no chance of the sperm slip to vagina or is the oposite

thanks

All male chars unique or not can impregnate you as well as beasts drauger ect ect anything that can cum. As for anal sperm the higher the percentage the more of a chance the cum slips from your anus into your vagina....

No one has an answer?

No they don't say anyting. Maybe the next version will support hearthfire with adopting function but i'm not sure this will work perfectly and if i can make it...

They baby items don't do anything right now... the Soulgems can be used for crafting

thanks

Depending on what you meen.... non-unique actors (like animals, bandits, guards) can't become pregnant... BUT they can impregnate other unique NPCs or the Player.

The only thing is - they can't become pregnant....

About the anal cum.... there is a slider in the MCM... this slider will set the chance that the sperm will drip out and enter the vagina.... The vaginal cum isn't touched by option.

It's not possible to disable the vaginal sperm. It's only possible to disable the NPC/follower/player pregnancy... but this will effect the anal cum, too.

milzschnitte are you sure lunarisweetroll addon does not require lunari.esm/.esp dependency? Looks kinda strange to me in a current state. I have no lunaris, but looking on the sweetroll.esp from t5e shows that RaceID property has two FormId's that should point to Lunari race FormID's(as i understand). But currently the first one points to LunariSwetrollFemale misc object(?), and another one cant be resolved and has a formid of 05015c48(will only work with the certain loadorder only i suppose).

Also this

Cannot open store for class "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSFaint", missing file?
Cannot open store for class "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSDisqualify", missing file?
Cannot open store for class "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSDestructive", missing file?
Cannot open store for class "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSDepressive", missing file?
Cannot open store for class "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt", missing file?
Cannot open store for class "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSPowerless", missing file?
Cannot open store for class "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSLassitude", missing file?
Cannot open store for class "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSAlgesic", missing file?
Cannot open store for class "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSHeadageHurts", missing file?

in my logs. Fresh install. Right to Beta3fix1+addons.

No one has an answer?

No they don't say anyting. Maybe the next version will support hearthfire with adopting function but i'm not sure this will work perfectly and if i can make it...

They baby items don't do anything right now... the Soulgems can be used for crafting

Finally a proper answer. Thanks for letting me know. I will keep track of this mod.

No one has an answer?

Finally a proper answer. Thanks for letting me know. I will keep track of this mod.

Sorry I meant to quote the question above yours and it was late when I did it

milzschnitte are you sure lunarisweetroll addon does not require lunari.esm/.esp dependency? Looks kinda strange to me in a current state. I have no lunaris, but looking on the sweetroll.esp from t5e shows that RaceID property has two FormId's that should point to Lunari race FormID's(as i understand). But currently the first one points to LunariSwetrollFemale misc object(?), and another one cant be resolved and has a formid of 05015c48(will only work with the certain loadorder only i suppose).

Also this

Cannot open store for class "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSFaint", missing file?

Cannot open store for class "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSDisqualify", missing file?

Cannot open store for class "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSDestructive", missing file?

Cannot open store for class "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSDepressive", missing file?

Cannot open store for class "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt", missing file?

Cannot open store for class "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSPowerless", missing file?

Cannot open store for class "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSLassitude", missing file?

Cannot open store for class "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSAlgesic", missing file?

Cannot open store for class "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSHeadageHurts", missing file?

in my logs. Fresh install. Right to Beta3fix1+addons.

Grml..... About the Sweetroll... can be - because it's an esp, not an esm >.<

About the missing file-logs.... crap >.< it's true - thought i've added all of them... but they are missing for some reason.....

i will upload them soon (tomorow or friday i think).... got less time right now.

Thanks for the info - i'm sorry

Does this mod work with Alternate Actors? Im assuming not..being that BeeingFemale has a separate gender setting and switching to a different gender would probably cause all kinds of issues, but it'd be cool if it was, for players like me who have a whole other PC modded into my game that I switch into occasionally (They're also married)

Anyone know?

sry - i don't .... got to many other things to test right now and at least i don't know this mod :)

Maybe someone else can help

Grml..... About the Sweetroll... can be - because it's an esp, not an esm >.<

About the missing file-logs.... crap >.< it's true - thought i've added all of them... but they are missing for some reason.....

i will upload them soon (tomorow or friday i think).... got less time right now.

Thanks for the info - i'm sorry

Don't feel guilty please, it's a beta. I know how this happens myself from my TES4 times. Something always slips away when releasing things.

I modified sweetroll addon so it has LunariRace.esp as master and points to race records. It's in the attachment.

Is it possible to define a NPC to be born in the mod's current state? Can you post or point me to the example if it's possible?

People that use lunaris, if you're going to try my version: please check BF's MCM "Add-ons"  tab. Look for "Lunari sweetroll" addon and click it. Inside, under "Supported Races", you're supposed to see "Lunari", twice. Otherwise it's not working properly.

Those who have first version installed already need to do a "clean save" stuff on the "BeeingFemale_LunariSweetroll.esp", or you will be stuck with thigs from the previous version(i tried direct update and "Refresh AddOn list" function, but it still registered the old addon's info somehow).

BeeingFemale_LunariSweetroll.esp

ok i quite angry now, I cannot reset your mod, I cannot get any sperm  inside the character, belly isnít growning.

If I try to remove your mod, everything freezing and mods go missing.So the good old remove- reinstall is not working.

I have xpms extended skeleton, belisario preggo body, FNIS and yet no pregnant body, no matter how much reload, rest sleep I will do.

No sperm registered therefore my char cannot be pregnant...

Ps these all worked in the past so I somehow needs to reset your mod....

Reset buttons don't work...

HEEEELP! 

Archived