[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

@milz

Is neckDelta param of UpdateWeight function working for you? I couldnt get it to do *anything* on non player actors. Even with value=RandomFloat(0.0, 1.0) and randomly calling it on actor didnt take any effect.

BTW you dont need to call QueueNiNodeUpdate , because according to expired6978, UpdateWeight is supposed to do exactly the same thing, but withour re-generating the head.

At least it only track the NPcs that are close to you... When you leave the area again they will be unloaded again completely.

There current stats are saved in the savegame. When you enter the area again, the script reads there state, calculate the changes and give them to the NPC ...

And only female (unique) characters are saved... males never will be saved.

The sperm is not in the man.. it's in the woman :) so it's a female property.

Here is a list of all stored values

;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; StorageUtil Variables
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Actor[] FW.SavedNPCs (containing all stored womans)
;
; float     FW.LastUpdate (= the time this actor was updated the last time)
; float     FW.StateEnterTime (= the time the woman enter her current phase)
; int         FW.CurrentState (= the current phase the woman was/is in)
; int         FW.Abortus (= the kind of abortus the woman got; 0 = none)
; float     FW.AbortusTime (= the time the abortus state was updated the last time)
; float     FW.UnbornHealth (= the health of the baby)
; int         FW.NumChilds (= the number of babys the woman is pregnant with)
; Actor[]  FW.ChildFather (= array, storing the babys father when the woman is pregnant)
; float[]    FW.SpermTime (= array with the time the specific spam was added)
; Actor[]  FW.SpermName (= array that stores the character, the sperm comes from)
; float[]    FW.SpermAmount (= array with the amount of sperm the guy "pushs in" ; 0.3 and below can't impregnate woman anymore)
; int         FW.Flags (= some bitwise flags like "can become pregnant", and "can become PMS")
; float     FW.PainLevel (= the pain-level the woman got... not completly implementated right now)
; float      FW.Contraception (= the value of contraception; 0.0 to 100.0)
; float     FW.ContraceptionTime (= the time the last fluid was taken)
; int        FW.NumBirth (= the number of birth the woman had)
; int         FW.NumBabys (= the number of babys the woman has born)
; float     FW.PauseTime (= the time the woman enterd a pause-phase)

Except for the first variable (SavedNPCs) the values are bind to a female character. SavedNPCs is bind to nothing.... so nothing is bind to a male character (for now)

Maybe there will be a time in future some little settings are applied to a male character... like ... don't knowthe word for it... is it "diumal pollution"? ... when a man doesn't had sex for some time.... and maybe some kind of impotence.... afraid before the first time.... nervous after a fight, and so on....

@milz

Is neckDelta param of UpdateWeight function working for you? I couldnt get it to do *anything* on non player actors. Even with value=RandomFloat(0.0, 1.0) and randomly calling it on actor didnt take any effect.

BTW you dont need to call QueueNiNodeUpdate , because according to expired6978, UpdateWeight is supposed to do exactly the same thing, but withour re-generating the head.

i must admit, i doesn't have tested it without the neckDelta. I've just read the comment in the actor.psc and at least, Trixy also set the neckDelta in Procreation... so i did it too

; Visually updates the actors weight
; neckDelta = (oldWeight / 100) - (newWeight / 100)
; Neck changes are player persistent, but actor per-session
; Weight itself is persistent either way so keep track of your 
; original weight if you use this for Actors other than the player
; DO NOT USE WHILE MOUNTED
Function UpdateWeight(float neckDelta) native

Btw .. don't know why (oldWeight / 100) - (newWeight / 100) ... why not ((oldWeight - newWeight) / 100) :)

Any Future plans allowing ANY NPC to become pregnant?

This is not realy easy.

Some of the non-unique NPCs may change there sex... sometimes they are female, sometimes male....

Lets say there is a female guard in whiterun... BeeingFemale would init her and save her stats.... then a vampire comes across and kill her.... a few days later the guard is back again... but this time it's a male (having the same ID)... but he's a male and got female saves

You know what i meen? Same to bandits.

I think this would cost a lot of performance and maybe disk space, too.... saving all female bandits.... all female guards.... all female creatures, .....

The "update all females" function in the Debug MCM Menu can be deleted then.... this would take way way way to long.... i've got 136 saved NPCs now and it takes around 5 minutes to update them all... with non-unique NPCs there would be around 800 or even more saved NPCs....

But i've thought about it, yes.... maybe in future there will be this option... maybe....

About the lunari race....

as long you don't got any other AddOn, the baby will be the fallback baby.... so it will be a nord baby

I play Lunari race, what will pop out of my oven when cooked.

Sweetrolls.....

Never thought of that sort of reply lol....

This is not realy easy.

Some of the non-unique NPCs may change there sex... sometimes they are female, sometimes male....

Lets say there is a female guard in whiterun... BeeingFemale would init her and save her stats.... then a vampire comes across and kill her.... a few days later the guard is back again... but this time it's a male (having the same ID)... but he's a male and got female saves

I think this would cost a lot of performance and maybe disk space, too.... saving all female bandits.... all female guards.... all female creatures, .....

The "update all females" function in the Debug MCM Menu can be deleted then.... this would take way way way to long.... i've got 136 saved NPCs now and it takes around 5 minutes to update them all... with non-unique NPCs there would be around 800 or even more saved NPCs....

But i've thought about it, yes.... maybe in future there will be this option... maybe....

as long you don't got any other AddOn, the baby will be the fallback baby.... so it will be a nord baby

Cheers for clearing that up....Luv the progress.

Well Lunari are sweet.......and rolls come out of ovens so sweetrolls.....it's only logical ;p

I knew what ya meant, just not quick enough to realize that was gonna be the reply I would get...

Just don't birth any terminators....we would appreciate it....

Also there is any mod wich let you name them?

Try this mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35914/?

This will be kind of bugy.... the console allows the left and right arrow keys to change the position of the cursor.... but it looks like the script only adds the typed character.... Backspace and Del Key won't work too... so the displayed text that is shown in the console won't be the result name, when you use some other keys (numbers, space, del, backspace, minus, plus, arrow keys to navigate in the text.....)

a SWF file with a "textfield" would be better for that.

To solver this problem you need to listen to a lot of keys... and simulate a complete text-enter-field... that's not realy simple. You have to know all the ansi codes, implementing Backspace function as well as ä, ö, ü and for more advanced things... á é í ó ú, à, è, ì, ò, ù

And i'm not sure if this will work like it should.... never tested it but all i know this would rename all Objects of this type.

For Actors something like could work.... but never tested --> Actor.GetLeveledActorBase().SetName("Britney spears")

Thanks,now I just need to find a mod wich makes a follower from the child.So bad that he/she won't grow up...

add the actor to PlayerFollowerFaction.. this should be enough all i know.

There are some other Factions for follower, too.

But normaly the child actors should be in the PlayerFollowerFaction

newChild = Mother.PlaceActorAtMe(newChildBase)
newChild.MoveTo(Mother, 50, 50, 10)
newChild.QueueNiNodeUpdate()
newChild.MakePlayerFriend()
newChild.SetRelationshipRank(Mother, 3)
newChild.SetRelationshipRank(Father, 3)
; set Fraktion
newChild.SetFactionRank(ChildFollowerFaction, 1)
if Mother == Game.GetPlayer() ||Father == Game.GetPlayer()
newChild.SetPlayerTeammate()
endIf

Another feature could be to adopt it....

Check for the Hearthfire ESM... read the requred forms from mod-file and add them to the child...

But both of this things will be included in my next update, too. The fix + hearthfire adopting (when i can make it ^^)

OK Got pregnant, tested with skeleton and weight, I have both up to date and yet no difference in body scale.  went into labor with 1 child, but seems it was only a fart... 5x this has happened, any ideas. 

Did you check your inventory for sweetrolls?

Seriopusly though what pregnancy body are you using? Is it skeletal node or weight based? Are you sure you didn't get more sweetrolls?

OK Got pregnant, tested with skeleton and weight, I have both up to date and yet no difference in body scale.  went into labor with 1 child, but seems it was only a fart... 5x this has happened, any ideas. 

Did you check your inventory for sweetrolls?

Seriopusly though what pregnancy body are you using? Is it skeletal node or weight based? Are you sure you didn't get more sweetrolls?

lol funny, no it was my end. All was installed correctly and had to up the body scale to something like 4.7 or 5.8 and it showed... Yes I did deliver a child,  in the options to get item, soul gem or a actor, it was set on default item, so changed that and all was good, just never followed me just stood there but on drawing my weapon he also did. so yer all good, just need to tweak the auto follow bit.

This is not realy easy.

Yea, I can see that being a problem and makes sense. Thank you for the reply!  :shy:

Archived