[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Sorry that i was that quiet.

Here are some infos: Female HUD Widgets are working. The male one are still in progress.

The State widget will be displayed when pressing a hot-key or the state is changing (for 10 seconds)

The Contraception Widget is also displayed when pressing the hotkey, and it's also displayed when time has come or the fluid was dranked.

The calculation how the current chance to become pregnant is still in progress, too.

This calculation will calculate the chance depending on the phase, the sperm life time, the sperm travel time, the time, the contraception, .....

Another change will be, that each recipe will give more then 1 Item....

- 5 or more sanitary napkins per craft

- 2 contraception fluid per craft

- 2 wash out fluids per craft

The calculation thing will be the most difficulty problem

post-148698-0-97956700-1407303245_thumb.jpg

Hey Milz,

Taking a stab at doing a BF_Addon expansion that will add some additional pregnancy debuffs to your already fantastic mod; I've attached my brainstorming notes in case anyone's curious as to the effects I'm thinking about.

Still getting familiar with how to implement these kind of effects, but so far the flow seems to be:

• Make Magic Effect with scripted Visuals / Stagger, etc.
  • Attach effect to an 'effects' spell.
  • Make Magic Effect which applies via a timer/counter int script the above 'effects' spell via AddSpell command to female target. Can also add in conditions via Conditions window.
  • Attach effect to an 'applying' spell.
  • Add 'applying' spell to AddOnQuest via your Developer Guide tutorial.

One question in regards to the implementation - when adding Spells (as Abilities) via script that extends the FWAddOn_CycleMagicEffect script, would I need to add some scripting in order to remove some specific debuffs when progressing through the trimesters?

For example, during the 1st Trimester, the player will suffer from bouts of morning sickness. Would I have to put some scripting stuff in to remove it when the player progresses to the 2nd Trimester, or would the AddOn script's regular stuff take care of removing the debuff itself?

Expansion Notes.rtf

I didn't notice a mention anywhere in the release posts, so let's ask here; is this supposed to work with custom races, or do I need to do some CK magic? The reason I'm asking is that the MCM menu information tab says "no information" and my character never progresses past follicular.

Edit: nevermind, apparently my save was fucked up beyond repair, restarting the game made everything work just fine.

Edit2: scratch that, apparently racemenu screwed up the custom race completely (no idea how that happened). I guess I should've taken a screenshot of the incredible morphs that resulted after loading a save, but since Skyrim is reinstalling itself right now, that's too late.

Hello...

Is there any way of knowing , whose sperm is responsible for pregnancy ?

I think in Sexlab  Procreation ,there was such a feature , allowing you to know, ....

Who knows I might want to sue for child support, ... ;)

Maybe an expert alchemist could control the genetic material. :D

All HUD Widgets (3 - Stats/Phase, Baby health and Contraception) are done and working great  :)

Now the calculation is left - and maybe a widget for it, too

They will stop displaying after 5 seconds except an important information is shown... for example:

The Contraception Widget will start displaying when the next a fluid is needed - or the babay health widget stays visible when the baby health is to low

The Stats widget will show the current phase you are in and the time you've enterd the phase (when you are female) or will display the sperm virility and the time till it's 100% again (when you are male)

// Edit: Calculation Function + Widget done :) - Preparing release (Writing the description, sorting files, .... may take a while, but maybe in the next few hours, otherwise on sunday i think)

Hmpf sorry - I'm getting tired

Maybe i will find time tomorow, but i'm not sure.

But here are 3 Screenshots with the upcoming changes :)

As long not required/important they are only visible for 5 seconds when hitting the Hot Key ( *8 )

The calculation function for "chance to become pregnant" you can see on the third image contains almost everything.... Sperm-Life-Time, Contraception, sperm travel duration, next cycle (when the sperm life time is that long), conceive chance, and the old and still used 'can become pregnant this cycle' flag.

The system is stil lthe same like i've used in the prev version. Nothing has changed. For display reason there is a function that can calculate the chance.

post-148698-0-17656900-1407541176_thumb.jpg

post-148698-0-98040400-1407541181_thumb.jpg

post-148698-0-03840100-1407541187_thumb.jpg

Hey Milz,

Taking a stab at doing a BF_Addon expansion that will add some additional pregnancy debuffs to your already fantastic mod; I've attached my brainstorming notes in case anyone's curious as to the effects I'm thinking about.

Still getting familiar with how to implement these kind of effects, but so far the flow seems to be:

• Make Magic Effect with scripted Visuals / Stagger, etc.
  • Attach effect to an 'effects' spell.
  • Make Magic Effect which applies via a timer/counter int script the above 'effects' spell via AddSpell command to female target. Can also add in conditions via Conditions window.
  • Attach effect to an 'applying' spell.
  • Add 'applying' spell to AddOnQuest via your Developer Guide tutorial.

One question in regards to the implementation - when adding Spells (as Abilities) via script that extends the FWAddOn_CycleMagicEffect script, would I need to add some scripting in order to remove some specific debuffs when progressing through the trimesters?

For example, during the 1st Trimester, the player will suffer from bouts of morning sickness. Would I have to put some scripting stuff in to remove it when the player progresses to the 2nd Trimester, or would the AddOn script's regular stuff take care of removing the debuff itself?

This looks really great, look forward to this.

Thanks

Bug report time!

I have set the belly and breast scales to max and am using XPMS 2.05 skeleton and CT77's body. My PC is pregnant in the second trimester, but has taken enough damage such that she looses the baby. When this happens, after the crouching animation happens, her breasts suddenly become massive and distorted, far past the 8 scale would allow. This is not reset by using the MCM option to reset the scales. Not sure what to do on this.

A second bug is that my PC's body texture keeps turning black or sometimes the SOS UNP penis begins to progressively turn dark. Any clue what might be causing this? (I suspect it is something to do with the bleed effect)

Hmpf sorry - I'm getting tired

Maybe i will find time tomorow, but i'm not sure.

But here are 3 Screenshots with the upcoming changes :)

As long not required/important they are only visible for 5 seconds when hitting the Hot Key ( *8 )

The calculation function for "chance to become pregnant" you can see on the third image contains almost everything.... Sperm-Life-Time, Contraception, sperm travel duration, next cycle (when the sperm life time is that long), conceive chance, and the old and still used 'can become pregnant this cycle' flag.

The system is stil lthe same like i've used in the prev version. Nothing has changed. For display reason there is a function that can calculate the chance.

That look realy awesome, cant wait

Bug report time!

I have set the belly and breast scales to max and am using XPMS 2.05 skeleton and CT77's body. My PC is pregnant in the second trimester, but has taken enough damage such that she looses the baby. When this happens, after the crouching animation happens, her breasts suddenly become massive and distorted, far past the 8 scale would allow. This is not reset by using the MCM option to reset the scales. Not sure what to do on this.

A second bug is that my PC's body texture keeps turning black or sometimes the SOS UNP penis begins to progressively turn dark. Any clue what might be causing this? (I suspect it is something to do with the bleed effect)

10 seconds later and the next version would be released ....

Thanks for the report, i will take a look on it.

For fixing the breasts for now - try opening the race-menu (console command: showracemenu) and change the breast size - if this doesn't help, exit the pregnancy replanish phase via BeeingFemale MCM Menu - Cheat

//Edit:

The breast scaling thing is because you've set a waay to high breast scaling value in the MCM Menu... 0.6 should be enough, depending on the body and physic you are using

About the black thing - i got it too but i think it's another mod. I will take a look on it after release

i had the black problem after creating a new game. At this point the player always starts in the luteal phase, and there are no shaders in BeeingFemale for the Luteal Phase. So it must be something different.

After loading a game the black ting never cames back anymore.

Archived