[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

For the infection, use a cure potion. Otherwise your character will die. (or read the third book)

The damage raises up all the time.

The reset function won't help with magic effects at now. I will add this in the next version, too.

Don't think there are any pregnancy armors because nexus don't got a pregnancy mod (all i know) So don't think someone will upload features for something that don't exists :)

I just found cure poison and disease on console.

How can I get it?

Cure Disease can be bought and they are also dropped by Silver Hands and Vigilant's of Stendarr iirc.

You can also craft them from

Mudcrab Chitin

Vampire Dust

Using a Temple shrine will also cure all diseases

It's the cure disease, shrines are not suported right now.

You can by them almost everywhere and vampires may drop them, too.

I'm not sure about the alchemy craft, but i think they should work too.

Heal postions don't work. They only heal you but won't cure the deadly infection an uncomplete abortus can bring with it.

There are a few different kinds of miscarryage... a complete abortus, an uncomplete abortus, and some more. When you have an uncomplete abortus some rests of the placenta will stay in the utherus and may cause an deadly infection.

My baby never cries (I know many new parents would consider this a blessing).  I see that the mod installed two .wav files and I played them outside the game and they worked fine.  My character made plenty of pain sounds during pregnancy, but after birth, no crying baby and no option for feeding, just baby added to inventory.  I even tried dropping my baby on the ground and it made a clunk, but the brave little tyke never let out a whimper.  Am I missing something?  Is it related to game music (I turned off music in-game a long time ago because I don't like combat music warning me I'm about to be attacked)?  Love the mod, could be one of the most fascinating ones I've ever used.

ps.  Ancient Nord Chainmail by TheGreenLion and Chronotrigger77 scales beautifully during pregnancy when used with the HDT 1.4 body.  Just use the bodyslide version.

Don't think there are any pregnancy armors because nexus don't got a pregnancy mod (all i know) So don't think someone will upload features for something that don't exists :)

The armor mod I use has pregnancy weighting in Bodyslide so when you become pregnant your belly will show and the armor will adjust itself so it looks natural, if that makes sense. When the breasts enlarge it also shows. The armor is also TBBP and HDT so you will see the breasts and butt move in the armor.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

ps.  Ancient Nord Chainmail by TheGreenLion and Chronotrigger77 scales beautifully during pregnancy when used with the HDT 1.4 body.  Just use the bodyslide version.

You posted the exact armor mod I used 5 minutes before me :) , I have tried Ancient Nord Chainmail in the past but it did not have the pregnancy option or I had a really old version. Anyway I fixed it in Outfit Studio so it does work. Actually you can make any armor 'pregnancy weighted' in outfit studio I believe, it's been a long time since I have done it though so I'm sure I am forgetting something.

edit: Found the link if anyone is interested TUTORIAL: adding NPCBelly node to a CBBE outfit on Vimeo. Video is by Aveck.

I have an idea about the contraception fluid. I find it a little lore breaking to have some 'fluid' that adds a certain amount of pregnancy prevention or abortus. In early times women used tea as pregnancy prevention and even abortion. I was wondering if it would be possible to rename the fluid to tea(s) (and the standard potion bottle icon to a tea icon like the flagon for example) and possibly change some ingredients for more immersion.

Some info on tea and other methods such as movement and even sitting atop steam used as prevention or 'abortus':

Women, alone or with the help of older women (though there were male abortionists) have attempted to abort unwanted pregnancies since ancient times. A standard method of inducing abortion (ancient and modern) is the abortifacient or potion. Abortifacients are part of a folk culture of herbal medicine handed down among women for thousands of years. In German folk medicine marjoram, thyme, parsely and lavender in tea form were used. The root of worm fern was used by German and French women and was also prescribed by a Greek physician in the time of Nero; in French it was called the �prostitute root�. Other ancient recipes called for a paste of mashed ants, foam from camels� mouths, tail hairs of blacktail deer dissolved in bear fat. In modern times, women have been reported to use turpentine, castor oil, tansy tea, quinine water in which a rusty nail has been soaked, horseradish, ginger, epsom salts, ammonia, mustard, gin with iron filings, rosemary, lavender, and opium (Gordon, p.36; Norman Himes, Medical History of Contraception; George Devereux, �A Typological Study of Abortion in 350 Primitive, Ancient, and Pre-Industrial Societies� ;)

Aside from internal abortifacients, women have attempted external methods such as severe exercise, heavy lifting, climbing trees, hot baths, jumping and shaking. As late as the 20th Century, Jewish women of the Manhattan Lower East Side attempted to abort by sitting over a pot of steam (or hot stewed onions), a technique described in an 8th Century Sanskrit source.

Yale University source

On another note I know you can swim to remove sperm as you have already answered, I was wondering if swimming is 100% removal or lower, like 'medium contraception fluid' or the like.

Those are 2 different things.

Swimming is like the Wash Out fluid but with lower chances (depending on your MCM Settings)

With swimming you wash out the sperm that is inside you, but only aslong as you swimming (this is not realistic! When the sperm is inside, then it's inside... but someone i was working with, created this function without asking... and i didn't remove it)

Contraception fluid is like the pill in this days. It will protect you from getting pregnant for a long time.... as long as you use the fluid. When you stop using the fluid the chances raise and after some time you can bcome pregnant again.

In early years they used vinegar to wash out the sperm.... That's why i used wine... vinegar and whine are almost the same :)

No plans for random created children to pop out one day? Make the item timed, after a set amount of days like the pregnancy phase, the baby item in the inventory is removed and deleted, a child then appears as a boy or girl depending on the baby item's gender, and it can then be adopted or just roam around where ever the female was. So you can abandon the child! :D

[..]

With swimming you wash out the sperm that is inside you, but only aslong as you swimming (this is not realistic! When the sperm is inside, then it's inside... but someone i was working with, created this function without asking... and i didn't remove it)

Hi milzschnitte,

I have probably a bug report for you: A little more than 24hours after I had sex I took an exhaustive bath in the river. I discovered later that all sperm (from 4 or 5 men) was washed out. The mod setting for wash out had been 6 hours max age and 3% success rate with water.

As far as I understood, this should have been at least 18 hours after the sperm would be considered out of reach?

Great mod so far :) - it's my second menstruation since I installed it. No pregnancy yet, but I guess I should quit swimming :P

I changed my setting to high information, and all phase durations to 2 days, and reset my PC and wait for 48 hours ingame, and it's phase is not changing at all :/

Am i missing something, or is it conflicting with something? I'm pretty sure i had all the requirements...

I changed my setting to high information, and all phase durations to 2 days, and reset my PC and wait for 48 hours ingame, and it's phase is not changing at all :/

Am i missing something, or is it conflicting with something? I'm pretty sure i had all the requirements...

Try resetting it.

Try resetting it.

I did and still nothing.

Not going to read 107 pages but when I played Morriwind there was this mod "Children of Morrowind" that essentially placed kids in the game, of various races and ages. The youngest ones where infants in the form of animated backpacks some adults where carrying. What if an recently pregnant npc where to start carrying one of those? Just look at this, there is actually a picture of that on this page:

http://emma-n-grumpy.rethan-manor.net/kids.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cradle_boards

I like how beeing females make the game more interesting and give the risk or pregnancy to the character but also let you have ways to decrease the risk changes on getting pregnant from in game actions. 

Is any chance you can make an add on  like or compatible with Children & Soulgem mod with lets you see your child grow up and pregnancy can give you either or both a child and a soulgem base on chance or setting. 

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but I have being female installed.  I'm using Calientes body mod.  It says I'm pregnant in the mod config window.  But I ran it all the way up to third trimester and never saw any changes while nude.  I haven't installed a pregnant armor mod yet.  Is that it?  I figured it would still progress while nude.  It's set on skeleton mode in the mod window. 

Also, is tbbp (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20799-pregnant-weighted-tbbp-armor-bodyslide2/) still the preferred pregnant armor mod?

You still need a pregnancy enabled body and armors if you want to see belly scaling.  You need skeleton in addition to that.  Its like asking for BBP to work on non bbp armors man D:

Sorry you gotta hunt down body and armors to see everything or just idk not have belly working.

I found that if you type this into google.

HDT sevenbase

HDT CBBE

might also try

TBBP CBBE or your preferred body.

Your likely going to find the belly node body and maybe try googling these

7Base Pregnancy Armor

CBBE Pregnancy Armor

That should yield some appropriate meshes to enable pregnancy effects.

For Custom Armors

Look for HDT or TBBP or Belly enabled.

Also Outfit Studio 2, its not too hard to convert an armor to HDT (all the bells and whistles)

->However I have found that clipping of say butt and nipples isn't to uncommon, so you gotta do a little more work sometimes with custom armor

Example, I managed to get Soverngarde Outfit converted to a 7base with HDT but the panty kept clipping and well I couldn't figure out an easy way to keep butt bounce for that.  Belly effects on the outfit looked a little bizzare too.

But I've also converted 3 or 4 others that went really well like some Devious Devices so idk sometimes its just easy.

There is a file on Nexus now for 7base with "HDT" but its not true across all armors some have belly effect and some don't.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but I have being female installed.  I'm using Calientes body mod.  It says I'm pregnant in the mod config window.  But I ran it all the way up to third trimester and never saw any changes while nude.  I haven't installed a pregnant armor mod yet.  Is that it?  I figured it would still progress while nude.  It's set on skeleton mode in the mod window. 

I use CBBE Slim and use these, (hope they are of some use to you)

Pregnant Vanilla Armours - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/545-pva-pregnant-vanilla-armors/

Pregnancy Scaling Body - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/511-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/

I'm confused as to how I make it work.. I've downloaded it and tried moving the files into the skyrim files and it still doesn't work.. can you explain to me what to do please?

You will need to familiarise yourself with how to install mods properly. Have a look at these videos by Gopher which will explain what you need to do:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE7DlYarj-DdhDG41roBVJfNCqvO5MmKP

Archived