[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

There are some Books in your inventory.

Don't toggle the stats with the Cheat menu, this won't help alot.

WIth default settings the sperm can survive 2 Days in the womans womb... The sperm also got a "travel" duration. It takes 6 hours by default (= Wash out sperm duration) until the sperm can impregnate the woman.

Another thing is, the egg needs to travel, too (50% of the ovulation duration) .. so when the duration is 2 days you can become pregnant 1 day after the ovulating phase began.

You can become pregnant in the lutheal phase, too (in the first 65% of the lutheal duration)

In those 2 Phases you can become pregnant (the last 50% of ovulating and the first 65% of lutheal)

The last thing that can be the reason is, what SexLab verison you've got installed.

When you said procreation works for you, then I think you've got an old version. I need SexLab 1.5 or later.

Does the message appear "... came inside you" ?

Hi there!

I realy like this mod! All its features are great but I can´t get that Skeleton Node Scaling done :( I´ve been trying for 3 days now!!! I don´t know why it won´t work on me!? Maybe its because of the fact that I´m a total noob in moding myself (or evan using Bodyslide 2), me using the Mod Manager (my game doesn´t launch over the normal path and don´t uses the normal Skyrim Data) or because my first language isn´t english and I missed some tiny aspect while reading/watching the tutorials out there :( Could someone help me? Maybe a step by step guide for the biggest dummy on the world? :D That would be realy nice ...

Hi Milz,

Just to say something to the addons topic, yeah it would be really good if somebody could create those creature animal add ons for beeing female as it is really disappointing that no matter what you do, you will get a healthy nord kid. It is almost make sex with different beeings/creatures unnecessary or boring.

Always the same kid...

So the add ons are a burning neccessity:)

Undeads, draugrs:

I not agree.These things are dead for hundreds of years. Yeah they were nords, but for god sake, they are undead monsters. The baby should be some wicked undead creepy thing, not a smiley nord kid again...

SOOOO PLEASE SOMEONE DOOO IT, as I am just too dumb for it. At least I am honest:)

And now I would like to offer some awesomeness, so you can't say I just moaning:)

This is what I found:

Make anyone a follower mod.

Type into google it is on the nexus.If you use it on your kid it will turn it into a follower and he or she can come with you to your adventures:)

I tested it, it is working.

@Mitz

By my reckoning then pregnancy can occur for up to 3.25 game days in the Lutheal phase then (5 * 65%), I didn't realise it was such a long time

in the luteal phase, the chances decrease continuously to get pregnant.

There are 2 chance calculations... the first calculation will return the chance to become pregnant in the cycle (simulating the chance, the egg will nist in the utherus - this calculation depends on the MCM Menu setting)

The second calculation returns the current chance of pregnancy in the lutheal phase. This chance is calculated depending of the state progress (in percent)

Lutheal state since 0% = 90% to become pregnant

Lutheal state since 65% = 0% chance to become pregnant

Lutheal state since n% = x

At now the duration chance calculation is linear.... so after 32,5% of the lutheal phase, the chance is 45%

x = 90 - (n * (90 / 65))

where n is the elapsed time in % and x is the chance of pregnancy

This calculation is done every single ingame hour

In a later version the chance won't be linear anymore.

in reality it is similar, only with drastic reduction of chance and a non-linear process. As long as the egg is in the Utherus, it can be fertilized and settle

@Mitz

Many thanks for the explanation and if I'm understanding this correctly it is actually a percentage of a percentage. To take an easy example assuming the base chance of pregnancy is at the default of 30% and Lutheal is at 90% the actual aggregate percentage chance would be 27% (30 * .9)

hm, not realy correct.

The first math will check the pregnancy per cycle chance. This is the setting you can set up in your mcm menu.

If this chance is below a random number, nothing else will happen (when ovulating or in the lutheal phase...)

This simulated if the egg will nist in the utherus.... and the LH Hormones and FSH Hormones.

Like in the prev. version this is calculated at the beginning of the cycle... But this time, you can change the mcm menu setting and it will be re-calculated (for player only)

if the chance is above the random number, it will do following:

When ovulating and the elapsed time is above 50%, it will check for pregnancy every gamehour with a chance of 90% (if not in the first hour, the second hour should do it)

When you are in the lutheal phase, the chance depends on the math i posted above.

Those chance calculations are fix and can not be changed in the mcm menu.

hm, not realy correct.

The first math will check the pregnancy per cycle chance. This is the setting you can set up in your mcm menu.

If this chance is below a random number, nothing else will happen (when ovulating or in the lutheal phase...)

This simulated if the egg will nist in the utherus.... and the LH Hormones and FSH Hormones.

Like in the prev. version this is calculated at the beginning of the cycle... But this time, you can change the mcm menu setting and it will be re-calculated (for player only)

if the chance is above the random number, it will do following:

When ovulating and the elapsed time is above 50%, it will check for pregnancy every gamehour with a chance of 90% (if not in the first hour, the second hour should do it)

When you are in the lutheal phase, the chance depends on the math i posted above.

Those chance calculations are fix and can not be changed in the mcm menu.

oh that is how it works... i too thought its more like how slorm wrote it:

@Mitz

Many thanks for the explanation and if I'm understanding this correctly it is actually a percentage of a percentage. To take an easy example assuming the base chance of pregnancy is at the default of 30% and Lutheal is at 90% the actual aggregate percentage chance would be 27% (30 * .9)

that it takes the chance you can edit in the menu, didnt know that was actually a "can get pregnant? yes/no" chance and then it uses a default 90% etc chance. (but thinking about it, it makes sense as i.e. npcs have a line "can get pregnant yes/no" with the show stats spell :D)

(maybe some "detailed mechanics readme" that explains this stuff like you did in your post could be useful for people who wonder how it exactly works? well by now its probably possible to find the bits somewhere puzzled around this 100 page topic)

now that we know what the 30% you can edit in the menu actually does exactly i wonder how the spermamount/virility, contraception and washout fluid further influence this?

i would guess like this:

-the 90% to get pregnant by sperm probably then get influenced by your contraception % value... i.e. at 20% contraception the 90% would be a 70%?

-and then it takes that number (here 70%) and multiplies it by the sperm amount number to get the actual chance to get pregnant by that sperm?

i.e. lets say one guy came 2 times and made spermamount1 of 0.8 and spermamount2 of 0.2 (as that sperm number is influenced by virility and who knows what else.. male weight? SOS penis size?)

so each hour then it checks:

70%*0.8=56% and 70%*0.2=14% ?

i guess over time the sperm amount goes down as sperm dies off?

and how do wash out potions then influence the sperm? and what about the menu % option for potions then?

we have a bunch of potions with like: "60% over 60sec", "70% over 1 sec", etc...

i guess taking i.e. the 70% over 1 sec potion flat out reduces the 0.8 and 0.2 sperm by 70% to 0.24 and 0.06 ?

and the editable% in the menu is a extra chance to flat out remove sperm when you drink a potion?

i.e. first it checks each sperm with the menu % if it completely removes it or not, and when not it reduces that sperm amount by the % the potion has?

no idea if the over time potion works properly and slowly reduce it over time maybe long term potions could work too i.e. "x% over 6h" or "x% every hour for x hours" linked to the hourly checks.

another random idea.. i wonder if it would be possible to add a "addon" or something that allows you to "use linen" in your inventory (i.e. add some function to default linen) that when you use linen it reduces each spermamount by "min% to max%" where min and max % are settings you could set in the menu. i.e. 0%-25%. like a different version of anti sperm potions but more random and unreliable but maybe more assessable then finding the potion ingredients? or so. (could work well with this "linen from cloths mod" too http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21394/? )

its just a random idea though.

@Mitz

Many thanks I think I follow that

One other question (last one for now I promise) if allow creature sperm is off, does that also stop impregnation from Draugr or Falmer or do you count them as humanoid?

Those questsions aren't annoying. Ask as much as you want (but please don't ask me about how to install Skeletons and bodys and "what body is the best" :)

And when 20 posts later someone will ask the question, some more people can help him. :)

About the creature thing. It only for accept creature sperm, not the impregnation. I think this is kind of bug and not.... dunno

When creatures are blocked the "AddSperm" function for creatures is blocked... but not the impregnation.

If you had some sperm inside already, then disable the creature sperm.... the left sperm still can impregnate you.

The creatures are those, with an "Creature" Tag in the SexLab Animation. Falmer and Draugr animations are also taged with those creature flag.

About the Washout fluid, contraception fluid and stuff...

BeeingFemale got realy realy a lot of calculations... most of them nobody thought that this is could be complicated... most of them nobody needs to know as long the mod is doing it's stuff.... most of them (again) are "to much information" and would destroy the illusion BeeingFemale creates.

Many things i don't know anymore how i solverd them.... :D

Ok about the contraception fluid. Again there are no settings to control them.

The Contraception fluid will kill the sperm in a woman (reducing the sperm amount). Every GameHour there is a check-function called. This function will kill the sperm inside a woman... with 0% contraception, 0% sperm will be killed... with 98% of contraception, 98% of the sperm will be killed.

Sperm is stored in a decimal number... 1.00 = 100% sperms of a mans ejaculation, 0.3412958 = 34% sperms of one ejaculation....

when this decimal number is below 0.001 it can not impregnate a woman anymore

This decimal number is reduced with the contraception fluid.

This value is also reduced when a man already had an orgasm a few seconds ago (MCM Setting: "Male virility")

When this setting is set to 12 hours, and the guy had sex 6 hours after his last time, he only will have a sperm amount of 0.5 (50%)

The Wash Out fluid works completely different.

There are 3 different kinds of wash out...

1. While doing nothing.... (not implementated yet)

2. When swimming

3. Using the fluid

The first one is a left piece Muon Shaan made (he helped me out with some stuff some month ago) and i don't know what this should do :)

Maybe this is after having sex and the ejaculation is dripping out... that he want to simulate this.... maybe it's something totaly different :)

the 2nd is when you swim in the water

The third is the wash out fluid. This fluid is the only thing that can remove all sperms of a man.

When you've set a 80% chance to remove sperm, it will remove all sperm from every guy with a chance of 80%

But there are still 20% left.... 50% of this 20%left sperm will be reduced with a chance of 80% ... the left 10% are not touched anymore

When you use the contraception fluid with a value "over 20 seconds" or something like that... it works like the normal, but the complete calculation is done many times over 20 seconds.... so when you use the fluid and have sex after using it, it still can kill the sperm that.

Sorry, it's hard to explain something like that when english isn't your native language :)

I don't even know if i could explain it in german :D

I like the alternative means you've mentioned to remove sperm, doing nothing and 'swimming'. Is the swimming to remove sperm option in right now? If so, does it work on npcs or followers and does your character having to be in the swimming animation or will say a waterfall or stream work? If not they are ideas at least.

Are You gonna Add AnyKind of Inflation to this mod if you are that's Awesome 

You meen some negative effects? There are already a few when you activate the Basic AddOn pack.

I like the alternative means you've mentioned to remove sperm, doing nothing and 'swimming'. Is the swimming to remove sperm option in right now? If so, does it work on npcs or followers and does your character having to be in the swimming animation or will say a waterfall or stream work? If not they are ideas at least.

I'm checking for the "Actor.IsSwimming" ... so i think it require the swimming animation. It's already implementated and should work (for player and NPC). I've tested it.

just what magnusx said 

Quote:let me put it this way when male or creautre npc cums inside Female NPCS or Female Players Belly Grows Bigger which means The Bigger The Cum Load the Bigger Belly Grows 

some of the cum stays inside and some comes out as sguirt and belly goes back to normal

@ LadyShade

Take a look at Skyrimlls SL-Hormones Mod, it works in that way.

@Milz

When i found entries like "Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate -BFA_AbilityEffectPMSHeadageHurts.psc no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type" in my papyrus, does it means, that the mod isn`t installed properly, because for me, everything works fine so far.

Another question would be, which setup i have to choose, to see more ingame notifications, thingies like headache, cycles etc., or are they simply not implemented yet? Atm i use  "immersive", but only get the  "XY came in.." message and have to open the MCM Menu to check my shape.

Correct. You can use 'High Information Level'. This will show a lot informations... Maybe not the effects that are added but many pritty other things...

The "Debug" and "All" Message-Levels will display way to much informations. Those are only for Debugging or Advanced Debugging.

About the error logs, don't worry about them. I don't know where they come from but the mod should work anyway

At now i'm working on the Hud-Widget again. I hope this time it will work :)

It's kinda close, but absolutely not the same thing.

Requiesting cum inflation too.

By the way, it would be cool if BF could count cum amount depending on the length of the orgasm stage if male is a dog/wolf/werewolf.

+1 on cum inflation... please... this was one of the most interesting features of Hentai Pregnancy (the rest was... well, simplistic, especially compared with the wealth of detail and configurability that Milzschnitte bestowed upon us...)

@Mitz

Please keep any Hentai stuff out of the main Beeing Female mod it will ruin it in my view.

If anyone wants it that desperately then make an add on mod by all means so those of us not interested can ignore it

Uninstall SexLab. You can't use it cause it contains gay stuff, lesbian stuff, bestiality, clothed sex, group sex. It's ruined in your view already.

It's kinda close, but absolutely not the same thing.

Requiesting cum inflation too.

By the way, it would be cool if BF could count cum amount depending on the length of the orgasm stage if male is a dog/wolf/werewolf.

About the orgasm thing. This is hard to create. I could do some dirty code to make it easy (there are limited sexlab threads - 15) ... but when those chance to 16 or something else, i have to redo those function and reupload BeeingFemale. It's not worth it, sry.

+1 on cum inflation... please... this was one of the most interesting features of Hentai Pregnancy (the rest was... well, simplistic, especially compared with the wealth of detail and configurability that Milzschnitte bestowed upon us...)

@Mitz

Please keep any Hentai stuff out of the main Beeing Female mod it will ruin it in my view.

If anyone wants it that desperately then make an add on mod by all means so those of us not interested can ignore it

I thought the same. I tested Hentai Pregnancy in December to have a look on it - for trying to make it compatible - to check diferences between Procreation, BeeingFemale and Hentai Pregnancy... All I can say, it's not the kind of mod i'm playing, but for those who like it, they will like it - and those who prefere it, they prefere it (got my intelligent day today)

The inflation sounds more like a non-beeing female mod... a completely new mod. The only problem is to check for pregnancy. Most of the pregnancy mods got a way to check for it (so like Beeing Female, Estrus Chaurus, ....) to make the growing belly compatible.

Ok, I will think about it (with an MCM Option to disable it) .. but not for the next version. At now i need to do the Widget thing :)

Btw: I don't want to steal code / ideas from someone else

as this is july and page 103, is version 1 listed on page 90 back in june still the latest and are their any known issues with sl psq (player succubus quest) as you've listed compatible with ec+ and incompatible with other pregnancy mods, it made me wonder

Archived