Sexout Sutra

Yeah, yeah, I know, I stole the title from the Lovers one :P

I think it's past time we had ourselves a collection of images showing which sexout anim does what. Sure, you can preview some things in the geck but with the positioning etc things don't always turn out the way you thought, and this would just be a lot easier for modders to set a specific anim according to the situation. Testing it all out on your own while you have a bunch of scripts and a lot of dialog to write etc. is a drag.

I have some stuff from back when I tried to figure out some things for SOFO's little bed sex system - attached as a first contribution. What's missing is...

--> masturbation
F: 101, 102 (?), 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 = 104?
M: (no number?)

--> oral
F=A, M=B: 239

--> misc
713 (foot in vag)

721-3

--> tools
801-4

--> dog (1001-1006), centaur (1101-02), feral ghoul (1201-12), deathclaw (1301-14), supermutant (1401-15, 1430), spore (1501-03), spore plant (1504-07), cazadore (1601), gecko (1801), bloatfly (1901, 1902, 1906), bighorner (1911), lakelurk/mirelurkking (1921-22), nightstalker (1931-32), ant (1941)

--> 3way: 5001-02, 5301-05, 5401, 5601-04

--> 'for modders' (mavia's?): 12001-03, 12005

--> ZAZ
pillory 2p fuck: 150-157 (do 156 & 157 work?), 201
pillory 2p oral: 202-06,
pillory 2p unsure: 210-12
box 2p oral: 221-236
pillory 3way: 301-07, 401-406
pillory 2p creature: 601 (A=supermutant), 611 (A=mantis), 621-2 (A=sporeplant), 631 (A=deathclaw)

bondage idles (no sex): 1001-10 (cross), 1011-15 (pillory), 1016-19 (punishment post), 1020-2 (kneeling, hands bound), 1101 (pillory)
whipping 2p: 2001-2 (kneeling), 2003-4 (post)

This can use some updating - will get around to it.

In the meantime, nyaallich put up this handy spreadsheet:

Image:  https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

Spreadsheet:  https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

Sexout Sutra.7z

By the way, does anybody get a weird gyrating clapping sound with the 603 anim? 

I think it's attached to the kf itself, probably. 603 is the 'wildly flailing about' anim, so I guess it fits. (Doesn't quite fit the 600 range though, but let's not be picky.)

Thanks doyo!

I knew there some problems with a few 3ways but had no idea they were quite so problematic :-/ 5001 looks like the A & C anims should be reversed & then maybe things can work out. Some of the others though - less so.

& hey, I had no idea there was an oral dog anim in there.

Wow.. great work Doyo. I'm glad you were able to help Doc out with this. I for one haven't seen half those positions yet for either the creatures or threesomes. To the point where I wonder if maybe I'm not missing something file-wise. The pics speak true on the ones I have seen though. I have similar alignment issues with supermutant and the human 3ways. I always figured it was due to my player scale, but not so much from what the pics show.

Wow.. great work Doyo. I'm glad you were able to help Doc out with this.

There are still some left you know ;)

I would love to assist actually. I wanted to do the female masturbation and tool masturbation animations but it appears that every time I go to start punching in code, I CTD after the first line.

I was using the link you provided from Prides little write up and my first line goes like this.

set "1c000dc0".anim to 801

I hit enter and I get kicked to desktop.

So...ya.. I don't know.

No idea. Does it with any number I punch in.

I would love to assist actually. I wanted to do the female masturbation and tool masturbation animations but it appears that every time I go to start punching in code, I CTD after the first line.

I don't know if those codes are still the same - you should go by whatever is printed in the console when you start up. IIRC, the "anim" is attached to the old sexout quest, while the actorA/B/C is part of the NG sexout quest. If "anim" gives you trouble, try "animA", "AnimB", "AnimC" with the NG one.

well right now I rolled back to V3B2 since I was using V4B1 and my NVSE Extender is 11.

I get a missing variable error with anything AnimA, B, C. And the original command line is still CTD.

Just so I know Im trying to do this the right way.

1. Open console

2. type: Set "1c000dc0".anim to (target animation ### here) <enter>

3. type: Set "1c019333".actorA to player <enter> (this is assuming I'm playing a solo masturbation animation)

4. type: cios 1c0027a8 <enter>

5. Close Console

Obviously 1c is the load order position which I'm seeing from the start up data. So at this point, I cant get past step 2.

missing variable for animA/B/C is probably because you're attaching it to the old sexout quest (dc0) & it's part of the ng one (19333). You also have to click on an actor in the console before you cios SexoutBegin. I have no explanation for the ctd though :-/

Zaz Sex anims

Notes:

Actor b is always the bound character.

Couldn't get the deathclaw (wouldn't play actor b's) or mantis (wouldn't play actor a's) pillorys to work.

Also, there are a lot of very similar anims where it would be hard to tell the difference using stills.  I tried to denote where this happens.

I get a missing variable error with anything AnimA, B, C. And the original command line is still CTD.

I just used the anim numbers with xx000dc0.  Missing variables shouldn't ctd.  At worst it'll just spit out an error message.

EDIT:  Fixed 403 with correct info.  oops

fallout sutra Zaz Sex.rar

I also couldn't get the ZAZ deathclaw pillory to work. I tried launching it

from a bat (batch?) file in the data directory FWIW. The other ZAZ animations

I tried all worked using this method; but I didn't try the mantis one. Were you getting

a frame rate drop with the boxed bitch animations? I certainly see one, even in indoors

areas.

Zaz Sex anims

Extra thanks - this avoided me mistaking some pillory oral for regular v/a. The same goes for ZAZ 201. I do think in 403, it's A behind with the face dildo or whatever you call it, not C - at least that's what the geck tells me. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is an image of a spreadsheet (as that I haven't found a good way to paste a table into a post) where I've done some basic categorization of the anim numbers.

This is based on my knowledge of the anims as of 4/2/14.

Also, italicized and underlined numbers represents anims that Amra72 has made alternate versions for.

EDIT:  Deleted no longer existing image.