Hi Spartan 363.

Many folks have been bamboozled into using the BlackBlossom BOG replacer; unaware of it's disreputable origins.

That's why it has had so many downloads.

For general purposes, it works just fine. It isn't hi-rez as she declares, and there isn't much changed from the source material that was "borrowed"; but it won't blow up your PC to use it. It looks good, because it's still essentially the Dimon99 work.

I personally used it for a good while, and only stopped after finding out the back story on it's content.

So, basically, everyone is sorta suggesting that you might want to use ANY other replacers than the BOG. :-)

does this mod work on custom races too (races which i got via mods)

If you understand your game's folder structure and know where to places the meshes, then YES, you can make it work, provided you are using Type3 textures.  Read a few tutorials, learn to tweak your game to make it YOUR GAME.

I'm using Beware of Girl Type 3 Base HD body.

No, you are using dimon99's Base HD mesh that BlackBlossom hijacked for her Beware of Girl mod travesty.  She's a proven mod thief and a Nexus kudos whore.  I can't BELIEVE you're using that mod.  Shame on you.

i think i did it right (i installed the Type 3 pack after finished installing other mods)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey Kendo, I know you're still around. You might not look at all the messages you get though, which I understand. You have a lot of files up on this site and the nexus. But, if you would be so kind as to oblige me/happen to actually read this, I wonder as to how bodies and clothes work in Fallout. Both 3 and NV, as I imagine they are the same. Skyrim armor and clothing(torso) seems to always have a body included, but if you wear pants or gloves or something that is tailored to another body type, there is sure to be some major clipping. And once I got armor that was a different type than my base body which didn't actually include a packaged body, so it used my base body and ended up being burst through by the underlying body. Talk about a mess. So, I was wondering as to if this mod has clothing paired to the body or if there is somewhere I can find complete conversions? Also, I wonder if Fallout games are like Skyrim, where the torso armor/clothing decides the body type. Thus, if I put a body with gigantic boobs as my base body but I just had vanilla clothing or type 3 cherry clothes on, hopefully these boobs will be repressed and not bursting with clippy goodness out of the chest garment. Please let me know if you're able. Thanks for all your hard work and helpfulness and sharing! :)

FO works like Skyrim does.  I haven't done a full conversion for any of the bodies in this upload as there is no need.  Exeter has one and there are others on Nexus.  The only body I mod for is the Cali Boobs mesh and I do have a few outfit packs uploaded here.

Hey Kendo.

Sorry if this is an obvious question but will these bodies work for FO3 or only NV? I always preferred FO3 to NV and having seen the FO4 conference at E3 i have a hankering to re-install FO3 again lol.

Also could you recommend a sexy vanilla armor/clothing conversion for your bodies? Its been a while since i played FO3 or NV so im rather out of date on the available mods.

Cheers!  :D

They will work with both games.  Just rename the mesh of your choice to femaleupperbody and drop into Data\meshes\characters\_male.

I have custom Type3 textures uploaded here as well.

Kendo 2's Type3 Custom Textures

Here's some vanilla variation clothing.

Molina's Outfits Cali Boobs Type3

I have metal and leather armor mods here as well and it wouldn't take much in the GECK to get them to work as replacers.

Here's a simple tutorial on how to do it.

For everything else vanilla I use Exeter's conversions for Type3 available at Nexus.  It is for New Vegas but 80% of the meshes have vanilla FO3 file paths.  I use that and TypeV.

And thanks for your interest in the mod.  :)

• 4 months later...

Hey Kendo, I've been using your fixed Alice body for some time now and love it!! , But I was wondering if there is any chance of releasing a version of fixed Alice with Breast Bone weighting ?

I've been trying to create my own version (for personal use) but I get a really strange Normal Map seam on the sides of the mesh. it happens whenever I export the nif from Blender.  I attached a pic of the nif, a pic of my export settings and the nif file itself.

Have you ever come across this seam issue ?

Thanks for any assistance ! 

Cheers

post-92720-0-64473200-1445086342_thumb.png

post-92720-0-47845100-1445086350_thumb.png

Alice - Kendo 2 with Breast Bones.nif

• 3 months later...

Hey Kendo, I've been using your fixed Alice body for some time now and love it!! , But I was wondering if there is any chance of releasing a version of fixed Alice with Breast Bone weighting ?

I've been trying to create my own version (for personal use) but I get a really strange Normal Map seam on the sides of the mesh. it happens whenever I export the nif from Blender.  I attached a pic of the nif, a pic of my export settings and the nif file itself.

Cheers

Well, I was going to ask if these bodies had weighted or animated breasts but I guess this post answers my question. Will there be a version that is compatible with that in the future?

Cheers

I added weighting using Mesh Rigger to one of the Cali body meshes, it worked but not without issues (of course :P). Everything seems to work except for some funny shine marks on the body in game that look kind of like the marks in the picture above, they don't seem to show up in low light environments as far as I can tell, not sure if the cause of the issue is related.

weighted body.rar

EDIT: Looks like I found what I was looking for anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to use these body, sadly they're not BnB compatible.

ah, okay  :-/ thanks Almodo

Then I want try these:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9407-rel-k2s-berry-boobs-bnb-body-replacer/

in addition to the Skeleton and BnB body, in a similar way as KRSG suggested  me:

I think it will work good !!  :shy:  :heart:

or I would like to try the files Naboth:
of course the upper body files (from tM3alice to TM6BB) and BNB;)
A friend is using them?

Also I want try the new textures (no meshes or *.ini!!) of Kerry !! (from is companion Cherry and Molina) and also the clothes/armor replacer !!

THANKS KERRY FOR YOUR GREAT JOB!!    :heart:   :heart:   :blush:

ps: I read of "thief" with Beware of  ... so someone recommended at me a replacer instead of BOG of the same quality? (Ex BNB body is of lesser quality ..) thanks a lot   :shy:

If a texture is based on a Type 3, it will work with any Type 3 and Type 6 variant. For example I'm using a Type3M BNB (probably will change it at some point), but I'm using a Type N texture with colored pubic hair courtesy of Nessa here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16338-type-n-body-replacer/

As far as textures are concerned, I can still recommend Kendo2's HD replacers, but really, browsing and trying on textures would be your best bet.

If a texture is based on a Type 3, it will work with any Type 3 and Type 6 variant. For example I'm using a Type3M BNB (probably will change it at some point), but I'm using a Type N texture with colored pubic hair courtesy of Nessa here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16338-type-n-body-replacer/

As far as textures are concerned, I can still recommend Kendo2's HD replacers, but really, browsing and trying on textures would be your best bet.

thanks for the explanation  :shy:

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...