View File

More Type3 body models. All have been reweighted, remodeled (to one degree or another) and are meant to be used with dimon99's smaller female hands (those files are included).

• The feet have been repositioned and weight painted by hand.*
  • The visible wrist seam has been reduced by adding extra vertices to match what is on the smaller female hands models.*
  • All of the basic Type3 body models are included, along with several new variations and two never-before released models.

NOTE: I have left the description vague intentionally. Download the files and see what you get. You won't be disappointed, I promise.

Permissions: This mod is not a resource. No exceptions.

CREDITS: dimon99 and Backsteppo for the original Type3 meshes, Luchaire for the TypeV mesh, eronel55 for the Berry Boob Job body model and Kendo 2 for the feet edits, boob remodels and anything else they didn't do.

For those people new to installing mods or how I do things, carywinton explains...

To anyone desiring to use this wonderful work, make sure after you have selected the desired mesh and you have met the requirements, that is installed the required textures, you must rename the desired mesh, example CaliBoobs.nif to femaleupperbody.nif and overwrite your existing mesh. I hope this helps some of the new folks to modding understand what to do and be able to enjoy this excellent work!

Effective 13 March 2016
I will no longer be providing mod support or otherwise communicating publicly on Lover’s Lab. All support questions and other comments will be handled HERE. My absence from Lover's Lab either by accident or design is not to be interpreted as permission to use my uploaded content as resource material. This shall commence immediately, effective 13 March 2016.

Nice to see you've fixed the flipped normals in the legs of the BaseHD model.   It all looks great.

I never noticed it until I was working on the Big Boobs and Hentai models (both based on BASE HD).  The breast size was causing a lot of uv distortion and when I made new tgas to redo to maps on the boobs I saw it.

Thanks for noticing.  :)

Nice to see you've fixed the flipped normals in the legs of the BaseHD model.   It all looks great.

I never noticed it until I was working on the Big Boobs and Hentai models (both based on BASE HD).  The breast size was causing a lot of uv distortion and when I made new tgas to redo to maps on the boobs I saw it.

Thanks for noticing.  :)

It was something I found out when making some outfits.  It's really weird, but if I just used the body without putting it through Blender then there was no problem, but if I imported the body, and then exported it (even if I made no alterations to the body mesh at all), when I put it back into game there'd be the holes in the leg.  

I fixed it eventually, doing the reflip, but it seemed like a cursed nif, because I ALWAYS lost the damned thing for some reason when I wasn't paying attention.  

Guest carywinton

To anyone desiring to use this wonderful work, make sure after you have selected the desired mesh and you have met the requirements, that is installed the required textures, you must rename the desired mesh, example CaliBoobs.nif to femaleupperbody.nif and overwrite your existing mesh. I hope this helps some of the new folks to modding understand what to do and be able to enjoy this excellent work!

Most excellent work, as always.

I realize that your specialty lies in healthy, young, nubile vixens; your large body of work is evidence enough of this.

However, would you ever consider making at least one mature female body?

Nothing crone-like, just something milf-like as a replacer for the 40 something gals out there in the game. Ladies such as Trudy in Goodsprings, Colonel Moore at Hoover Dam, etc. Heck, even the gal running the office way back at the Chryslus Bar and Grill. (Whom I personally envisioned to be a little older than the dancers. Was it Lois?)

Both Fallout 3 and New Vegas have a good many prominent milf-esque characters that the player interacts with, and there are a few mature replacer meshes available, yet none of them seem to hit that mark exactly. Just a thought, if a thing like this interests you.

Thanks for continuing to produce and share with us.

ALICE, BERRY, CALI, HD, SLIM and TYPEV are the standard bodies most people are familiar with.  Eronel55 made BERRYBOOBJOB for me (that was before I learned to model breasts correctly).  CALIBOOBJOB was orginally made by Backsteppo for use under clothing.  I reworked almost the entire mesh and made it available as a replacer.  CALIBOOBS is my own creation and just about all I mod for now.  BIGBBOOBS is the HD body with... well...big boobs (maybe FCup) and HENTAI is BIGBOOBS with thicker thighs and more ass.  I know this explanation probably doesn't help much but I want people to download the mod and experiment, not rely on screenshots.

• 2 months later...

What texture mod is used on the Hentai body?

It's my companion's custom texture.  Sorry to say, I'm not ready to share it.  If you want quality Type3 textures check out the Mojave Delight mod on Nexus.  The 'Posh' race variants use a body texture based on what you see in the screenshot.

• 1 month later...

Looks good man, quick question, I just installed the Moonshadow race mod and the textures of the face are a bit shiny compared to the body I'm using, which skin textures would be best to match said skin textures of the face?  I'm using Beware of Girl Type 3 Base HD body.  I appreciate any help :)

Guest carywinton

That's putting it rather lightly DoctaSax, :lol: 

For Moon Shadow Race I would go back to the OP on it and ask there. I believe with that race you need a particular body and texture anyway.

does this mod work on custom races too (races which i got via mods)

If you understand your game's folder structure and know where to places the meshes, then YES, you can make it work, provided you are using Type3 textures.  Read a few tutorials, learn to tweak your game to make it YOUR GAME.

I'm using Beware of Girl Type 3 Base HD body.

No, you are using dimon99's Base HD mesh that BlackBlossom hijacked for her Beware of Girl mod travesty.  She's a proven mod thief and a Nexus kudos whore.  I can't BELIEVE you're using that mod.  Shame on you.

does this mod work on custom races too (races which i got via mods)

If you understand your game's folder structure and know where to places the meshes, then YES, you can make it work, provided you are using Type3 textures.  Read a few tutorials, learn to tweak your game to make it YOUR GAME.

I'm using Beware of Girl Type 3 Base HD body.

No, you are using dimon99's Base HD mesh that BlackBlossom hijacked for her Beware of Girl mod travesty.  She's a proven mod thief and a Nexus kudos whore.  I can't BELIEVE you're using that mod.  Shame on you.

I recently joined this site, how was I suppose to know this?  I'm just your average consumer that bought a product that was on the shelf at the grocery store, not the man behind the curtains.  What would you suggest I do?  I use clothes that fit that body too :(

Also, I don't post on the nexus forums so I don't know who's who and what goes on.