[Feral World] Gentiallia for Feral and Feral-Adjacent Pals

18 minutes ago, BigMac9632 said:

One-of-a-kind overhaul by the sounds of it may be a decent framework to look into and it just got a major update. I mean its literally advertised as a framework for variants (slight paraphrasing)

update today just added gender swapping to the framework

10 hours ago, JomoKiN said:

I give absolutely zero permission for these assets to be used or uploaded anywhere else. If you see them uploaded or used elsewhere, they have been stolen. That is all.

I was wondering if there was a way to have a more open attitude with these mods. Something that would allo EX someone to make an alt version of the feral to make a feral penis that isn't erect, or add teats to feral fem, or adjust size / positioning of a butthole - but do these in a way that both gives you credit, and makes it easier to find different versions of the same pal. Maybe not now since the drama is hot and fresh, but in a few weeks you could adjust how it's handled.

I was thinking something like "I give absolutely zero permission to re-upload these assets anywhere else. Modification of these assets is permissible only when the following conditions are met:1. Credit for the original feral model is given to me, 2. A link is provided back to this post, and 3. The modifying party agrees to give me full unrestricted use or modification of any derivative models made from this release's assets, including the right to repost / reupload / use the derivative modification of this releases models however I see fit, as long as I provide attribution to the modifying party. If you see my original feral models or any modification / derivatives of my original models uploaded elsewhere without linking back to this thread, they have been stolen."

The upshot here is if someone downloaded one of these files, made a few tweaks, they could upload with attribution back to your feral mod without being afraid that their derivative works would get them in trouble. The modifying party would have already given you permission implicitly to link to their mod as an alternative or include their modification in a future version of your own mod pack as a tweak / bugfix / alt. Example: if someone downloaded the relaxsaurus and fixed the nipples getting weird during animations). The important part is this encourages additional content to be produced, and ensures all parties get credit for what they did.

Edited by zileteh

The ABSOLUTE CHAMPIONS doing the One of a Kind mod recently dropped the ability to have seperate male / female bodies.
Would it be possible to repack this to be compatible, and only replace the female body? Or include the stock male + your female body?

Edit: IT SUPPORTS MODEL PER LEVEL / CONDENSER STARS
This mean you could have the direhowl_sheathed model at 0/1 stars, and have it fully erect at 3/4 stars
Or package the the mods as the 1-4 condenser star ranks, stock at 0 stars, so you can lewd only your favourite pals
Or have him get more erect (and maybe larger balls?) as he levels up. You could have a LOT of fun with this :D

Edited by zileteh
28 minutes ago, zileteh said:

The ABSOLUTE CHAMPIONS doing the One of a Kind mod recently dropped the ability to have seperate male / female bodies.
Would it be possible to repack this to be compatible, and only replace the female body? Or include the stock male + your female body?

Edit: IT SUPPORTS MODEL PER LEVEL / CONDENSER STARS
This mean you could have the direhowl_sheathed model at 0/1 stars, and have it fully erect at 3/4 stars
Or package the the mods as the 1-4 condenser star ranks, stock at 0 stars, so you can lewd only your favourite pals
Or have him get more erect (and maybe larger balls?) as he levels up. You could have a LOT of fun with this :D

I second this idea. Could also have the female Pals get progressively more skimpy/provocative (for those that don't wear clothes) the higher their Star Level, in addition to also being more endowed.

Edit: Alternately, have them start off naked, and the more Star Levels they get, the more things get added like collars or harnesses

Edited by Rorahusky
24 minutes ago, Rorahusky said:

I second this idea. Could also have the female Pals get progressively more skimpy/provocative (for those that don't wear clothes) the higher their Star Level, in addition to also being more endowed.

Edit: Alternately, have them start off naked, and the more Star Levels they get, the more things get added like collars or harnesses

Grinning ear to ear at these ideas, that'd be amazing, love it and hope to see it someday ❤️

2 hours ago, zileteh said:

I was wondering if there was a way to have a more open attitude with these mods. Something that would allo EX someone to make an alt version of the feral to make a feral penis that isn't erect, or add teats to feral fem, or adjust size / positioning of a butthole - but do these in a way that both gives you credit, and makes it easier to find different versions of the same pal. Maybe not now since the drama is hot and fresh, but in a few weeks you could adjust how it's handled.

I was thinking something like "I give absolutely zero permission to re-upload these assets anywhere else. Modification of these assets is permissible only when the following conditions are met:1. Credit for the original feral model is given to me, 2. A link is provided back to this post, and 3. The modifying party agrees to give me full unrestricted use or modification of any derivative models made from this release's assets, including the right to repost / reupload / use the derivative modification of this releases models however I see fit, as long as I provide attribution to the modifying party. If you see my original feral models or any modification / derivatives of my original models uploaded elsewhere without linking back to this thread, they have been stolen."

The upshot here is if someone downloaded one of these files, made a few tweaks, they could upload with attribution back to your feral mod without being afraid that their derivative works would get them in trouble. The modifying party would have already given you permission implicitly to link to their mod as an alternative or include their modification in a future version of your own mod pack as a tweak / bugfix / alt. Example: if someone downloaded the relaxsaurus and fixed the nipples getting weird during animations). The important part is this encourages additional content to be produced, and ensures all parties get credit for what they did.

As much as I would love to allow more free use of the the assets I've made for these models, circumstances beyond my control (that I will not be getting into) make that difficult. Hopefully in the future though I can repeal my admittedly rather harsh restrictions.

1 hour ago, JomoKiN said:

As much as I would love to allow more free use of the the assets I've made for these models, circumstances beyond my control (that I will not be getting into) make that difficult. Hopefully in the future though I can repeal my admittedly rather harsh restrictions.

Fully understand. Drama around modding has been outta control. Hope shit chills out soon

I'm going to be honest. The fact that Relaxaurus is listed specifically as 'cursed'... At this point, I don't think it should be fixed. More a legacy joke to make you appreciate everything else that much more. 

8 minutes ago, Steampunk88 said:

someone seems relentless https://www.nexusmods.com/palworld/mods/723, now im dont enjoy taddling, but it seems like this one wont give up the ghost and start anew

oh right this isnt the thread that said they made Katress, Elizabee, etc. my bad. still though i hate to see good things be faught over, but i feel the right of ownership should be with the people that made them, unless stated otherwise in legal writing.

Would you be able to release a simple recolor .pak of frostallion's bits to a darker grey or black skin color like your direhowl .pak? As much as I appreciate the features as is, the neon blue glow colour pallete has a little too much visual weight during gameplay. As niche of a use of nsfw mods as this sounds (this being a personal preference as a person with a masters in biology), I enjoy adding animal bits to games for simple realism/immersions sake (akin to how I opt to use the cloaca and sheathe mods you so graciously included) and for the most part you have been adding genitals with reasonable and natural colour palletes sans frostallion. If not, I understand, yet you never know if you never ask. Keep up the great work. Cheers.

Edited by Vizio
15 hours ago, JomoKiN said:

I really enjoy your models and would like to support your future development. Is there a way to support you?

On 2/14/2024 at 6:43 AM, JomoKiN said:

Additionally, I am the sole author of this mod. I give absolutely zero permission for these assets to be used or uploaded anywhere else. If you see them uploaded or used elsewhere, they have been stolen. That is all.

Apparently your old buddies are claiming the same of your at the moment...in their own round about way

schizo.jpg

11 minutes ago, Teroniss said:

Apparently your old buddies are claiming the same of your at the moment...in their own round about way

schizo.jpg

Kamie never really wanted to do Feral, she allowed it since people wanted it and Jomo was willing to do it. The current POD mod on nexus isn't by Kamie, she's been getting it taken down for days now and the idiot uploading it keeps doing it, they even made a new account to do so again after their account got banned. So if assets from Feral World are being stolen, it isn't from Kamie or anyone on the new team, its the idiot who keeps uploading the mod.

The team nor Kamie is doing ferals nor are they ever.

Edited by HighwayDio
4 minutes ago, HighwayDio said:

Kamie never really wanted to do Feral, she allowed it since people wanted it and Jomo was willing to do it. The current POD mod on nexus isn't by Kamie, she's been getting it taken down for days now and the idiot uploading it keeps doing it, they even made a new account to do so again after their account got banned. So if assets from Feral World are being stolen, it isn't from Kamie or anyone on the new team, its the idiot who keeps uploading the mod.

The team nor Kamie is doing ferals nor are they ever.

And yet there they are still claiming in my screenshot still wanting to claim those files for themselves. Whether they WANT to do feral or not is irrelevant to the fact that they want control over anything made for "their" mod

Yea Kamie wanting to be the one who distributed and got primary credit for the mod despite not contributing anything beyond making the discord is the reason for the fall out. Kamie wanted feral as well but the creators at the time didn't.

9 minutes ago, Teroniss said:

And yet there they are still claiming in my screenshot still wanting to claim those files for themselves. Whether they WANT to do feral or not is irrelevant to the fact that they want control over anything made for "their" mod

Those assets they have ARE theirs, Guts gave them to Kamie. She is NOT claiming the feral assets are hers, ONLY the models Guts made, Jomo made the feral models and Kamie wants nothing to do with that at all. Nekolena is not part of the team and never will be, if they steal assets then it isn't Kamie's problem or the teams, its Nekolena.

4 minutes ago, 7thUmbra said:

Yea Kamie wanting to be the one who distributed and got primary credit for the mod despite not contributing anything beyond making the discord is the reason for the fall out. Kamie wanted feral as well but the creators at the time didn't.

Kamie never wanted feral, this is false information.