[Feral World] Gentiallia for Feral and Feral-Adjacent Pals

Just wanna say - female feral NSFW is already niche in modding, but you went a step beyond that and did bird cloaca too. I just had a look at Beakon (the "female" version) now and yeah it looks pretty good! Not sure I've ever really seen something like that before in NSFW modding. Put 'em on all the other birds too, heh, love it ❤️

12 minutes ago, kingleaf2555652 said:

Will their be a discord server made for this, for some it can be hard to find help with the mod in this thread. Especially with the mindless bickering.

I have no interest in running a discord server for this mod.

21 hours ago, Ahjeti said:

I'm going to be honest. The fact that Relaxaurus is listed specifically as 'cursed'... At this point, I don't think it should be fixed. More a legacy joke to make you appreciate everything else that much more. 

at least fix the nipples so they don't inverse when it lays down

2 hours ago, Sazni said:

Just wanna say - female feral NSFW is already niche in modding, but you went a step beyond that and did bird cloaca too. I just had a look at Beakon (the "female" version) now and yeah it looks pretty good! Not sure I've ever really seen something like that before in NSFW modding. Put 'em on all the other birds too, heh, love it ❤️

profile picture checks out.

7 hours ago, SpiderSilk said:

We here at Stargazers are no longer associated and or working on The Feral Mod, and we do not condone the mention and sharing of it on the server.
We are not trying to claim any assets and our server has removed any mention of ferals, including the feral channels. We want Jomo to be able to do his own thing and move on. It is even in our rules. Please stop making us look bad, and lying. 

Jomo,
You do good work. Keep it up.
- Kamie

and to quote a popular abridged anime series: 

image.png.16dfb783b2cbe3315c055e29e4c52db9.png

22 minutes ago, i liek katz said:

@PaulitoZ I asked in DMs too, and while I could ask in one of your threads, they're scattered. Many people have eyes here too, so if it turns out this mod on Nexus is stealing assets, it can get more reports. Is this your mod on Nexus, or is someone usiong your assets without permission? https://www.nexusmods.com/palworld/mods/743

Yeah, definitely uploading without permission; thanks for the warning. I don't mind people sharing the mods with their friends outside of LL, but claiming them as your own and treating them like a new project is so lame and pathetic. Not even giving credit or anything.

12 hours ago, i liek katz said:

@PaulitoZ I asked in DMs too, and while I could ask in one of your threads, they're scattered. Many people have eyes here too, so if it turns out this mod on Nexus is stealing assets, it can get more reports. Is this your mod on Nexus, or is someone usiong your assets without permission? https://www.nexusmods.com/palworld/mods/743

Looks like it is also using Meowtiger's sparkit mod from here too, as well as what looks like possibly the recent Loupmoon and Direhowl sheaths by Drachenviech on Nexus, though I'm not quite as certain on the latter. The sparkit seems unmistakable though. :/

Edited by Wren_27
1 hour ago, Wren_27 said:

Looks like it is also using Meowtiger's sparkit mod from here too, as well as what looks like possibly the recent Loupmoon and Direhowl sheaths by Drachenviech on Nexus, though I'm not quite as certain on the latter. The sparkit seems unmistakable though. :/

Loupmoon and Direhowl are definitely stolen. File size, modification time and CRC32 are exactly the same.

The only reason(s) someone steals other peoples hard work is because they have not talent or are juelous of other people that are more popular then them, but thats not a good excuse for anything, it just shows how much of a lame person they are and havent earned any sort of attention they get.

8 hours ago, Steampunk88 said:

The only reason(s) someone steals other peoples hard work is because they have not talent or are juelous of other people that are more popular then them, but thats not a good excuse for anything, it just shows how much of a lame person they are and havent earned any sort of attention they get.

There have been many other reasons to steal the hard work of others throughout history with the most common being Money

11 hours ago, Wulfgrum said:

There have been many other reasons to steal the hard work of others throughout history with the most common being Money

This is true... Though in this case I believe they're not wrong. Most of these mods are just tossed back up on the nexus to be distributed for free. Pretending it is their own work and pretending there are future plans is only satisfying a self-delusion where they can pretend to be the creator for a bit. In this particular situation the person(s) is likely just seeking the feeling of being someone they're not.

Well that's my theory at least.

In a weird way this is flattery. They look up to modders and want to be them. They just kinda go about it in a weird "I'm going to wear your skin" sorta way about it.

On 2/15/2024 at 11:56 PM, JomoKiN said:

The only support I need is hearing people like and enjoy the work I make. Not interested in any sort of monetary gain or whatever from this. ;)

That is incredibly humble from you. Something very rare these days. If you ever decide to open a channel for a little thank you payment, than I will be more than happy to show some gratitude to such an amazing guy like you providing amazing work.

Love the mod so far, Really wish I had more experience modding and modeling. I can model, but its surface knowledge so I take forever to do anything really.

That being said, I do have just a couple personal things, granted they're my own preferences and i am in no way knocking the modelers! lol Much respect for you guys

I kinda feel like Elkthyrdeers peen is just a little too long, but i mean, elephants and horses, hell even turtles are rather large in proportion to their bodies, so no biggie. Kinda feel similar with Beakons D. (Poor relaxasaur, I mean it kinda fits, but not my cup of tea, not bashing those who do though!! ^^')

Although as for actual things, any plans to make Elkthyrdeers doughnut better? The smooth, perfectly round toroid is just weird. (if its not meant to be that way, i will check for mod collision issues lol) Hopefully in the future there will be support for the OK overhaul so i can utilize the male and female of some of them!! lol

20 minutes ago, BigMac9632 said:

Love the mod so far, Really wish I had more experience modding and modeling. I can model, but its surface knowledge so I take forever to do anything really.

That being said, I do have just a couple personal things, granted they're my own preferences and i am in no way knocking the modelers! lol Much respect for you guys

I kinda feel like Elkthyrdeers peen is just a little too long, but i mean, elephants and horses, hell even turtles are rather large in proportion to their bodies, so no biggie. Kinda feel similar with Beakons D. (Poor relaxasaur, I mean it kinda fits, but not my cup of tea, not bashing those who do though!! ^^')

Although as for actual things, any plans to make Elkthyrdeers doughnut better? The smooth, perfectly round toroid is just weird. (if its not meant to be that way, i will check for mod collision issues lol) Hopefully in the future there will be support for the OK overhaul so i can utilize the male and female of some of them!! lol

There's two versions of Elkthydeer in there. One where he's sheathed and one where he's erect.

Far as I'm aware (which really just consists of taking the people on the internet's word for it) the length is accurate for a deer penis.

Random thought: How does it fit?

2 hours ago, Innersight said:

There's two versions of Elkthydeer in there. One where he's sheathed and one where he's erect.

Far as I'm aware (which really just consists of taking the people on the internet's word for it) the length is accurate for a deer penis.

Random thought: How does it fit?

Yeah, I have that one on for now, and yeah. shoot. Jormuntide normal, im scared to see the larger one...

On 2/15/2024 at 2:56 PM, JomoKiN said:

The only support I need is hearing people like and enjoy the work I make. Not interested in any sort of monetary gain or whatever from this. ;)

I'm loving the mod so far! Eagerly looking forward to more.

40 minutes ago, ADfefdas said:

Not sure if you know about this yet, but there's a mod framework released on Nexus that lets you assign different models to different genders, among a plethora of other options.

Yeah, I just got it working myself with the two Direhowl mods, it's pretty damn neat.