[Feral World] Gentiallia for Feral and Feral-Adjacent Pals

18 minutes ago, quantumbreed said:

How did you manage that?

Well, in general the mods are designed that way, but specifically for my case, I had One of a Kind installed wrong, so took a few tries before I got it working.

5 hours ago, Lognatz said:

Yeah, I just got it working myself with the two Direhowl mods, it's pretty damn neat.

Wait, both models, in one .pak, female and male? I actually tried exactly that and ran into skeleton issues. Mind posting HOW? Like how you got OK to use the 2 different skeletons, or if you used models without custom skeletons?

Edited by zileteh
5 hours ago, zileteh said:

Wait, both models, in one .pak, female and male? I actually tried exactly that and ran into skeleton issues. Mind posting HOW? Like how you got OK to use the 2 different skeletons, or if you used models without custom skeletons?

Most likely using One of a Kind

Amazing work! Always need more cookies. Will Foxpark be added? I saw another modder make a replacer but couldn't see in the images if the female was anatomically correct, and it had only two breasts, which I feel is a bit cursed on a feral.

18 minutes ago, shadow201 said:

Amazing work! Always need more cookies. Will Foxpark be added? I saw another modder make a replacer but couldn't see in the images if the female was anatomically correct, and it had only two breasts, which I feel is a bit cursed on a feral.

I share that sentiment... Seeing boobs on a feral looks cursed but funny at the same time. 

9 hours ago, zileteh said:

No, two different .pak files, not even by the same creator at that. And it works because Cookie made the female one specifically OK compatible.

5 hours ago, shadow201 said:

I'm not sure if it was suppose to be a feral. I think it was an anthro - just on all fours. Nanarja - the creator - is the same person that made the anthro Lifmunk, anthro chikipi, and anthro lamball girls. I think this one is anthro too. But the bent-over nature of the animation makes it feel a little more feral.

17 minutes ago, Innersight said:

I'm not sure if it was suppose to be a feral. I think it was an anthro - just on all fours. Nanarja - the creator - is the same person that made the anthro Lifmunk, anthro chikipi, and anthro lamball girls. I think this one is anthro too. But the bent-over nature of the animation makes it feel a little more feral.

Yeah, I checked it, definitely not feral.

On 2/18/2024 at 1:18 AM, BigMac9632 said:

Yeah, I have that one on for now, and yeah. shoot. Jormuntide normal, im scared to see the larger one...

Went and found one of the Jormintide biome bosses. yeah. no... xD I wont spoil it for anyone using the feral mod, but oh no xD

Side note, I hope the ignis variant gets more jagged and scary looking stuff down there xD i mean, Ignis looks more angry, it stands to reason it would also be scarier hahaha

2 hours ago, Lognatz said:

No, two different .pak files, not even by the same creator at that. And it works because Cookie made the female one specifically OK compatible.

So it is dependant on whether the mod dev makes it compatable? I was hoping I wasnt doing anything wrong, Have a couple male/female mods but i always have to choose one or the other. Hopefully it becomes more common to use OK because seeing a pal with the opposing sexs bits is a little immersion breaking for me lmao (however much immersion you can get in the game lmao)

1 hour ago, quantumbreed said:

if i had to guess the cookie only works because it is made for OK. So that mod sees females creature and gives it that while all others take the basic one or the sheath from this mod.

Yes, you can check the thread just outside this one, someone mentioned OK as an option for dual gendering to Cookie and they made an OK compatible variant not long after. 

On 2/15/2024 at 6:25 PM, kingleaf2555652 said:

Will their be a discord server made for this, for some it can be hard to find help with the mod in this thread. Especially with the mindless bickering.

I run a Discord archive server here. It's just a quiet hub for all NSFW Pal World content, no senseless drama or attention seeking like the others. I'd be happy to create a read-only channel for any modders looking to promote their own content as well.

On 2/18/2024 at 11:36 PM, Lognatz said:

Some clarification, the male Direhowl mod is from this pack, the female one is from Cookie, who just released an OK compatible version.

I can't seem to get the cookie and sheath to work with OK. Did you do anything special or but them in somewhere other than ~mods?

6 minutes ago, quantumbreed said:

I can't seem to get the cookie and sheath to work with OK. Did you do anything special or but them in somewhere other than ~mods?

Nope, once i got OK installed properly, it was just working.

Thooough, it might be of note that I did import/install Cookie's fem direhowl through Vortex.

On 2/19/2024 at 7:46 AM, Salamansky said:

Most likely using One of a Kind

That's exactly why I asked, because I was USING one of a kind, and ran into issues where the models needed custom skeletons, but O.K. didn't support them. Hence, why I'm asking him how he did it.

6 minutes ago, zileteh said:

That's exactly why I asked, because I was USING one of a kind, and ran into issues where the models needed custom skeletons, but O.K. didn't support them. Hence, why I'm asking him how he did it.

Just to clarify again, I have done nothing, I just installed the two Direhowl mods alongside OK, the mod author is the one who has to make the mods themselves OK compatible, which Cookie did with their female Direhowl mod.

16 hours ago, Lognatz said:

Just to clarify again, I have done nothing, I just installed the two Direhowl mods alongside OK, the mod author is the one who has to make the mods themselves OK compatible, which Cookie did with their female Direhowl mod.

weird I haven't used vortex since the 3.0 update thing. I've been able to do it all manually. can you see where the two files are installed for you? I have tried it with both in ~mods folder then with the feral in ~mods and the cookie jus tin the paks folder. So far both ways have only the feral from this pack showing on all models. I did also check to make sure I was using the correct version of the cookie as well.

2 hours ago, quantumbreed said:

weird I haven't used vortex since the 3.0 update thing. I've been able to do it all manually. can you see where the two files are installed for you? I have tried it with both in ~mods folder then with the feral in ~mods and the cookie jus tin the paks folder. So far both ways have only the feral from this pack showing on all models. I did also check to make sure I was using the correct version of the cookie as well.

Make sure you're using the correct Cookie DireHowl version; CLADirehowl_OKcookie_p.pak

I also install manually and just confirmed this combo to work. All 3 paks ('CLADirehowl_OKcookie_p.pak', 'OneOfAKind.pak', and 'FeralWorld_Direhowl_Erect_p.pak' (<<< or sheathed version!) should be within Palworld\Pal\Content\Paks\LogicMods.

2 hours ago, SlicedBread said:

Make sure you're using the correct Cookie DireHowl version; CLADirehowl_OKcookie_p.pak

I also install manually and just confirmed this combo to work. All 3 paks ('CLADirehowl_OKcookie_p.pak', 'OneOfAKind.pak', and 'FeralWorld_Direhowl_Erect_p.pak' (<<< or sheathed version!) should be within Palworld\Pal\Content\Paks\LogicMods.

ah that is the thing i have never put anything but One of a kind into logic mods.

23 hours ago, quantumbreed said:

ah that is the thing i have never put anything but One of a kind into logic mods.

I'm not sure it IS necessary to have the other OK-dependent mods inside 'LogicMods' to be honest. I've tested some other configurations and OK-compat mods seem to work inside LogicMods as well as simply in the Paks directory. Good to know that Palword checks recursive folders for pak mods I guess, though.