Jump to content

[Feral World] Gentiallia for Feral and Feral-Adjacent Pals


NotSoSane

Recommended Posts

Posted
18 minutes ago, shadow201 said:

Amazing work! Always need more cookies. Will Foxpark be added? I saw another modder make a replacer but couldn't see in the images if the female was anatomically correct, and it had only two breasts, which I feel is a bit cursed on a feral.

I share that sentiment... Seeing boobs on a feral looks cursed but funny at the same time. 

Posted
9 hours ago, zileteh said:

Wait, both models, in one .pak, female and male? I actually tried exactly that and ran into skeleton issues. Mind posting HOW? Like how you got OK to use the 2 different skeletons, or if you used models without custom skeletons?

 

No, two different .pak files, not even by the same creator at that. And it works because Cookie made the female one specifically OK compatible.

Posted
5 hours ago, shadow201 said:

Amazing work! Always need more cookies. Will Foxpark be added? I saw another modder make a replacer but couldn't see in the images if the female was anatomically correct, and it had only two breasts, which I feel is a bit cursed on a feral.

I'm not sure if it was suppose to be a feral. I think it was an anthro - just on all fours. Nanarja - the creator - is the same person that made the anthro Lifmunk, anthro chikipi, and anthro lamball girls. I think this one is anthro too. But the bent-over nature of the animation makes it feel a little more feral.

Posted
17 minutes ago, Innersight said:

I'm not sure if it was suppose to be a feral. I think it was an anthro - just on all fours. Nanarja - the creator - is the same person that made the anthro Lifmunk, anthro chikipi, and anthro lamball girls. I think this one is anthro too. But the bent-over nature of the animation makes it feel a little more feral.

Yeah, I checked it, definitely not feral.

Posted
On 2/18/2024 at 1:18 AM, BigMac9632 said:

Yeah, I have that one on for now, and yeah. shoot. Jormuntide normal, im scared to see the larger one...

Went and found one of the Jormintide biome bosses. yeah. no... xD I wont spoil it for anyone using the feral mod, but oh no xD

Side note, I hope the ignis variant gets more jagged and scary looking stuff down there xD i mean, Ignis looks more angry, it stands to reason it would also be scarier hahaha

Posted
2 hours ago, Lognatz said:

No, two different .pak files, not even by the same creator at that. And it works because Cookie made the female one specifically OK compatible.

So it is dependant on whether the mod dev makes it compatable? I was hoping I wasnt doing anything wrong, Have a couple male/female mods but i always have to choose one or the other. Hopefully it becomes more common to use OK because seeing a pal with the opposing sexs bits is a little immersion breaking for me lmao (however much immersion you can get in the game lmao)

Posted

if i had to guess the cookie only works because it is made for OK. So that mod sees females creature and gives it that while all others take the basic one or the sheath from this mod.

Posted
1 hour ago, quantumbreed said:

if i had to guess the cookie only works because it is made for OK. So that mod sees females creature and gives it that while all others take the basic one or the sheath from this mod.

Yes, you can check the thread just outside this one, someone mentioned OK as an option for dual gendering to Cookie and they made an OK compatible variant not long after. 

Posted
On 2/15/2024 at 6:25 PM, kingleaf2555652 said:

Will their be a discord server made for this, for some it can be hard to find help with the mod in this thread. Especially with the mindless bickering.

I run a Discord archive server here. It's just a quiet hub for all NSFW Pal World content, no senseless drama or attention seeking like the others. I'd be happy to create a read-only channel for any modders looking to promote their own content as well.

Posted

I'm putting together a server(Game and discord) for once an actual framework comes out. In fact, one of the explicit rules is "no outside drama." 

The end goal is a game server built by and for the community, and driven by what they want. 

Posted
On 2/18/2024 at 11:36 PM, Lognatz said:

Some clarification, the male Direhowl mod is from this pack, the female one is from Cookie, who just released an OK compatible version.

I can't seem to get the cookie and sheath to work with OK. Did you do anything special or but them in somewhere other than ~mods?

Posted
6 minutes ago, quantumbreed said:

I can't seem to get the cookie and sheath to work with OK. Did you do anything special or but them in somewhere other than ~mods?

Nope, once i got OK installed properly, it was just working.

Thooough, it might be of note that I did import/install Cookie's fem direhowl through Vortex.

Posted
On 2/19/2024 at 7:46 AM, Salamansky said:

Most likely using One of a Kind

That's exactly why I asked, because I was USING one of a kind, and ran into issues where the models needed custom skeletons, but O.K. didn't support them. Hence, why I'm asking him how he did it.

 

Posted
6 minutes ago, zileteh said:

That's exactly why I asked, because I was USING one of a kind, and ran into issues where the models needed custom skeletons, but O.K. didn't support them. Hence, why I'm asking him how he did it.

 

Just to clarify again, I have done nothing, I just installed the two Direhowl mods alongside OK, the mod author is the one who has to make the mods themselves OK compatible, which Cookie did with their female Direhowl mod.

Posted
16 hours ago, Lognatz said:

Just to clarify again, I have done nothing, I just installed the two Direhowl mods alongside OK, the mod author is the one who has to make the mods themselves OK compatible, which Cookie did with their female Direhowl mod.

weird I haven't used vortex since the 3.0 update thing. I've been able to do it all manually. can you see where the two files are installed for you? I have tried it with both in ~mods folder then with the feral in ~mods and the cookie jus tin the paks folder. So far both ways have only the feral from this pack showing on all models. I did also check to make sure I was using the correct version of the cookie as well.

Posted
2 hours ago, quantumbreed said:

weird I haven't used vortex since the 3.0 update thing. I've been able to do it all manually. can you see where the two files are installed for you? I have tried it with both in ~mods folder then with the feral in ~mods and the cookie jus tin the paks folder. So far both ways have only the feral from this pack showing on all models. I did also check to make sure I was using the correct version of the cookie as well.

Make sure you're using the correct Cookie DireHowl version; CLADirehowl_OKcookie_p.pak

 

I also install manually and just confirmed this combo to work. All 3 paks ('CLADirehowl_OKcookie_p.pak', 'OneOfAKind.pak', and 'FeralWorld_Direhowl_Erect_p.pak' (<<< or sheathed version!) should be within Palworld\Pal\Content\Paks\LogicMods.

Posted
2 hours ago, SlicedBread said:

Make sure you're using the correct Cookie DireHowl version; CLADirehowl_OKcookie_p.pak

 

I also install manually and just confirmed this combo to work. All 3 paks ('CLADirehowl_OKcookie_p.pak', 'OneOfAKind.pak', and 'FeralWorld_Direhowl_Erect_p.pak' (<<< or sheathed version!) should be within Palworld\Pal\Content\Paks\LogicMods.

ah that is the thing i have never put anything but One of a kind into logic mods.

Posted
23 hours ago, quantumbreed said:

ah that is the thing i have never put anything but One of a kind into logic mods.

I'm not sure it IS necessary to have the other OK-dependent mods inside 'LogicMods' to be honest. I've tested some other configurations and OK-compat mods seem to work inside LogicMods as well as simply in the Paks directory. Good to know that Palword checks recursive folders for pak mods I guess, though.

Posted

This mod is actually neat, i honestly wasn't expecting for palworld to get modded this fast (i know it's been out for over almost two months as of writing this but still)

Posted
2 hours ago, SomeIceDude said:

This mod is actually neat, i honestly wasn't expecting for palworld to get modded this fast (i know it's been out for over almost two months as of writing this but still)

I think it was only out a week or so before a buncha nsfw mods started dropping. I mean I don't know if I have receipts for accuracy since the ones I'm thinking of were first dropped on the nexus and have since been removed from the nexus. but the mods kicked in pretty fast.

Posted

I wish Nintendo hadn't come down so hard. I was going to learn to model for Unreal as I wanted to make a mod for Ninetales, but sadly, a lot of that motivation is gone.
I would be tempted to make model edits if there was a complete tutorial.

I was just wondering if there is a mod called Suger Cake. Would you add heat support, such as plumper cookies and possibly moisture?
It would be neat to have sliders compatible with Suger Cake on how plump parts could get. I would be willing to commission a few Pals and custom models being added.

Posted
3 hours ago, shadow201 said:

I wish Nintendo hadn't come down so hard. I was going to learn to model for Unreal as I wanted to make a mod for Ninetales, but sadly, a lot of that motivation is gone.

Nintendo came down hard only because the mod maker decided to sell the Pokemon mod. I heard it was locked behind a Patreon. You can make pokemon mods and it'll be protected by Fair Use.

 

The simple lesson any mod maker should take from this is that if it isn't yours then don't sell it.

 

It's more complicated than this but to simplify it... Nintendo doesn't really have a choice. If they don't actively slap people down that try to sell their IP then they can lose their own rights to their own IP. So once it's known that they are aware of it they have to act on it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...