[Feral World] Gentiallia for Feral and Feral-Adjacent Pals

Is there a way to have the male and female variants respectively apply to the male and female pals of the same species? Or is that not able to work at this time as to use only one or the other? 

Just now, Sailo said:

Is there a way to have the male and female variants respectively apply to the male and female pals of the same species? Or is that not able to work at this time as to use only one or the other? 

not yet. the male and female models in Palworld are identical. They may come out with a framework eventually that can apply separate models to separate sexes though.

1 minute ago, Innersight said:

not yet. the male and female models in Palworld are identical. They may come out with a framework eventually that can apply separate models to separate sexes though.

Thank you for this! I will keep an eye out for this framework!

5 hours ago, JomoKiN said:
  • Lifmunk  (Lifmunk's in game description is very... unpleasant for the content of this mod. So I want to edit it before uploading him proper.)

I think the entry is endorsing the Lifmunk's intelligence in a "it's surprisingly intelligent" manner. I get why seeing it use the line "human child" anywhere in the entry can pluck a chord when making a nsfw mod for it. It's cool though. It's clearly not.

lol "FeralWorld_CursedRelaxasaurus_p.pak"

I was going to comment suggesting a booba-free variant of that for those who just want the genitals only. I think that would be a fun idea just for any of the more non-mammalian types in general.

Anyway, that said, thanks for your work and looking forward to seeing more! Feral mods are always appreciated (especially thankful for the female ferals! Those often get neglected in NSFW modding) ❤️

Edited by Impact14
2 hours ago, Sailo said:

once the One of a Kind Framework has the ability to check gender (something actively being looked into iirc), then yes appropriate male/female variants can be applied

you're the only one who can save us now jomo.
everyone else sees gluing genitals to a 3D cartoon character as serious business.

you should add a kofi link without adding the genitals part so you can be blessed.

Edited by 2shidded
i cant unbold but make more bold?? lol
36 minutes ago, 2shidded said:

you're the only one who can save us now jomo.
everyone else sees gluing genitals to a 3D cartoon character as serious business.

Its cool to be supportive but try not to poop on everyone else that's been showering us with their time and effort when you do it.

5 hours ago, Innersight said:

One-of-a-kind overhaul by the sounds of it may be a decent framework to look into and it just got a major update. I mean its literally advertised as a framework for variants (slight paraphrasing)