[Feral World] Gentiallia for Feral and Feral-Adjacent Pals

2 hours ago, SomeIceDude said:

This mod is actually neat, i honestly wasn't expecting for palworld to get modded this fast (i know it's been out for over almost two months as of writing this but still)

I think it was only out a week or so before a buncha nsfw mods started dropping. I mean I don't know if I have receipts for accuracy since the ones I'm thinking of were first dropped on the nexus and have since been removed from the nexus. but the mods kicked in pretty fast.

I wish Nintendo hadn't come down so hard. I was going to learn to model for Unreal as I wanted to make a mod for Ninetales, but sadly, a lot of that motivation is gone.
I would be tempted to make model edits if there was a complete tutorial.

I was just wondering if there is a mod called Suger Cake. Would you add heat support, such as plumper cookies and possibly moisture?
It would be neat to have sliders compatible with Suger Cake on how plump parts could get. I would be willing to commission a few Pals and custom models being added.

3 hours ago, shadow201 said:

I wish Nintendo hadn't come down so hard. I was going to learn to model for Unreal as I wanted to make a mod for Ninetales, but sadly, a lot of that motivation is gone.

Nintendo came down hard only because the mod maker decided to sell the Pokemon mod. I heard it was locked behind a Patreon. You can make pokemon mods and it'll be protected by Fair Use.

The simple lesson any mod maker should take from this is that if it isn't yours then don't sell it.

It's more complicated than this but to simplify it... Nintendo doesn't really have a choice. If they don't actively slap people down that try to sell their IP then they can lose their own rights to their own IP. So once it's known that they are aware of it they have to act on it.

1 hour ago, Innersight said:

Nintendo came down hard only because the mod maker decided to sell the Pokemon mod. I heard it was locked behind a Patreon. You can make pokemon mods and it'll be protected by Fair Use.

The simple lesson any mod maker should take from this is that if it isn't yours then don't sell it.

It's more complicated than this but to simplify it... Nintendo doesn't really have a choice. If they don't actively slap people down that try to sell their IP then they can lose their own rights to their own IP. So once it's known that they are aware of it they have to act on it.

I never saw any of the Pokémon mods but I suspect that Nintendo would have destroyed them anyway even if they hadn't charged money for the mod. Even if the models were 100% crafted by hand by the modder, the "likeness" of the models would have still likely stepped over the grounds of intellectual property infringement. Nintendo is extremely possessive of their brand and they ruthlessly go after anyone or anything that they feel will tarnish their brand. There is also a area of of intellectual property and law as it concerns brands. If Nintendo were to allow anyone and everyone to make any sort of spin-off of Pokémon under the sun then there is a risk of 'diluting' their brand. If a brand becomes diluted too much then their authority over it can be called into question. Nintendo wants to permanently hold the iron grip over all of their ip and they don't want to risk ever having their authority over it called into question which is why the decimate and destroy all fan-made merchandise or mods. It's really sad though, they go waaaaay beyond what is necessary to protect their brand name and ip. Don't get me wrong, Pokémon is great but Nintendo as a company is pretty shitty. 

8 minutes ago, Demonwise said:

Even if the models were 100% crafted by hand by the modder

Hm. Nah. There's no way someone worked that fast. the game was brand new. And there were models for everything. Even players. I suppose it's possible that the creator made all of this in the years leading up to the open beta.

Huh. I intended to post a youtube video I saw like a month ago showcasing the mod but I couldn't find it. It's buried deep under videos of Nintendo hardcore gouging any Pokemon mods in Palworld. So I guess you're right about that. It doesn't look like any Pokemon mods are going to happen. Forget my earlier words of encouragement. even if they're not within their rights they're big enough to bully you out of making pokemon stuff.

2 hours ago, Demonwise said:

I never saw any of the Pokémon mods but I suspect that Nintendo would have destroyed them anyway even if they hadn't charged money for the mod. Even if the models were 100% crafted by hand by the modder, the "likeness" of the models would have still likely stepped over the grounds of intellectual property infringement. Nintendo is extremely possessive of their brand and they ruthlessly go after anyone or anything that they feel will tarnish their brand. There is also a area of of intellectual property and law as it concerns brands. If Nintendo were to allow anyone and everyone to make any sort of spin-off of Pokémon under the sun then there is a risk of 'diluting' their brand. If a brand becomes diluted too much then their authority over it can be called into question. Nintendo wants to permanently hold the iron grip over all of their ip and they don't want to risk ever having their authority over it called into question which is why the decimate and destroy all fan-made merchandise or mods. It's really sad though, they go waaaaay beyond what is necessary to protect their brand name and ip. Don't get me wrong, Pokémon is great but Nintendo as a company is pretty shitty. 

I absolutely despise siding with Nintendo, but those models in no circumstance could have been the modder's, the dude would have said anything if he already had made them, maybe if he was a content creator but he is also know for ripping Disney stuff and putting them in other games, surprisingly Disney is more forgiving than Nintendo, or maybe they were scared of hurting their PR even more

When it comes to companies like Nintendo, Bethesda, EA, Disney, and others, I have an #unpopular-opinion.

If someone purchases a product, such as a game like Pokemon, and decides to extract the models from it and create mods with those models for other games, I believe it shouldn't be a cause for concern. Let those mod creators do their thing and allow us to experience Frozen, Pokemon, Batman, or any other imaginative creations they come up with. As long as the mod creator is driven by passion, I see no harm in it.

Interestingly, the modding community largely shares this sentiment. However, it's disheartening to see that the mod hosting websites, which actually profit from the modding community, have taken a different stance and become "woke." This shift in their approach is quite unpleasant.

5 hours ago, patches13 said:

When it comes to companies like Nintendo, Bethesda, EA, Disney, and others, I have an #unpopular-opinion.

If someone purchases a product, such as a game like Pokemon, and decides to extract the models from it and create mods with those models for other games, I believe it shouldn't be a cause for concern. Let those mod creators do their thing and allow us to experience Frozen, Pokemon, Batman, or any other imaginative creations they come up with. As long as the mod creator is driven by passion, I see no harm in it.

Interestingly, the modding community largely shares this sentiment. However, it's disheartening to see that the mod hosting websites, which actually profit from the modding community, have taken a different stance and become "woke." This shift in their approach is quite unpleasant.

I don't believe that's an unpopular opinion. I believe most people are in the "Let modders do what they want. It's just fun and games" boat. Especially if there's no money involved. We're just also aware of the ultimate realities of mods that fly too close to the sun. Mega-Corporations are never chill about anything.

No comment on politics.

12 hours ago, patches13 said:

If someone purchases a product, such as a game like Pokemon, and decides to extract the models from it and create mods with those models for other games, I believe it shouldn't be a cause for concern.

As far as I know there is nothing stopping you from doing this for your own personal use, using your legally obtained copies of both games and your own work. The second you start uploading it ANYWHERE then you're actually committing copyright infringement and breaking a federal law. It's not the <making a mod with IP (that you have some legal method to access) but don't yourself own> part that gets you in trouble. It's the making copies / sharing it part.

12 hours ago, patches13 said:

...it's disheartening to see that the mod hosting websites, which actually profit from the modding community, have taken a different stance and become "woke." This shift in their approach is quite unpleasant.

The reason is because they are in business to make money and not have it lost in copyright infringement lawsuits. A user uploading unauthorized reproductions of nintendo's copyrighted characters / copies of nintendo's assets without permission is breaking federal copyright laws. Sites like forums, blogs, video hosts like youtube, have a protection against this baked into copyright law where as long as they follow DMCA / takedown requests, they cannot be held responsible if a user uploads infringing content. If a host like nexus decided it DIDNT want to take down mods after recieving DMCA notices, then nexus would be liable for all copyright infringement on their platform. Nintendo might not sue you, an individual modder, because the costs to do so are likely larger than the damages they'd recover and the legal fees. Nintendo would probably not blink at the chance to sue nexus mods for a significantly larger amount of money.

The reason some companies don't do take-down notices (even though they could!) is probably because it isn't worth their time paying someone to send one.

Edited by zileteh

Tried to edit three models (Alpaca,FlameBambi and Kirin) to be a bit more booty heavy, cuter looking,  and exposed butts with smaler tails.
Extracted with F-Mod and ddited the Mesh, Textures and Armature  in Blender 4.0 (Original Mesh with Vertex-Groubs and Skeleton/Poses).
But I am not able to put it back together to create a working pak-Mod-File (tried to export fbx, cooked in Unity 5.1 the assets and used unpak to create a pak, but the model only appears with no textures (grey pale checkerboard texture in game) and is not animated anymore - the game even crashes with my paks... so I am too dump to get it to work) - maybe there is someone out there who wants to have an explicit version of Melpaca, Rooby and Univolt as well can create a funktioning .pak with this... I woul be very glad - if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Flame Bambi butt.jpg

Flame Bambi fbx.jpg

Kirin booty Pony butt.jpg

Kirin booty Pony butt2.jpg

Kirin booty Pony.jpg

Explicit_Kirin_Mare.7z Explicit_FlameBambi_Mare.7z

Rooby-Univolt.jpg

Alpaca-Butt.jpg

Exlicit_Alpaca_Mare.7z

Maraith_Mare-Booty.jpg

Explicit_GhostBeast_Maraith_Mare.7z

Edited by Isaak_brock
8 hours ago, Isaak_brock said:

Tried to edit three models (Alpaca,FlameBambi and Kirin) to be a bit more booty heavy, cuter looking,  and exposed butts with smaler tails.
Extracted with F-Mod and ddited the Mesh, Textures and Armature  in Blender 4.0 (Original Mesh with Vertex-Groubs and Skeleton/Poses).
But I am not able to put it back together to create a working pak-Mod-File (tried to export fbx, cooked in Unity 5.1 the assets and used unpak to create a pak, but the model only appears with no textures (grey pale checkerboard texture in game) and is not animated anymore - the game even crashes with my paks... so I am too dump to get it to work) - maybe there is someone out there who wants to have an explicit version of Melpaca, Rooby and Univolt as well can create a funktioning .pak with this... I woul be very glad - if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Flame Bambi butt.jpg

Flame Bambi fbx.jpg

Kirin booty Pony.jpg

Explicit_Kirin_Mare.7z 12.73 MB · 18 downloads Explicit_FlameBambi_Mare.7z 18.83 MB · 20 downloads

Rooby-Univolt.jpg

Alpaca-Butt.jpg

Exlicit_Alpaca_Mare.7z 11.86 MB · 14 downloads

Maraith_Mare-Booty.jpg

Explicit_GhostBeast_Maraith_Mare.7z 15.1 MB · 5 downloads

If I toss these into my mod folder would they work? or should I wait until someone rolls them into pak files?

10 hours ago, Isaak_brock said:

Flame Bambi butt.jpg

Flame Bambi fbx.jpg

Kirin booty Pony.jpg

Explicit_Kirin_Mare.7z 12.73 MB · 19 downloads Explicit_FlameBambi_Mare.7z 18.83 MB · 22 downloads

Rooby-Univolt.jpg

Alpaca-Butt.jpg

Exlicit_Alpaca_Mare.7z 11.86 MB · 18 downloads

Maraith_Mare-Booty.jpg

Explicit_GhostBeast_Maraith_Mare.7z 15.1 MB · 11 downloads

The horse genitalia aren't anatomically correct btw

12 hours ago, Innersight said:

If I toss these into my mod folder would they work? or should I wait until someone rolls them into pak files?

I tried to create a .pak serveral times - I exported a fbx-file out of blender, imported it to unity (in Unreal(5.1)-Projekt-Overview it looks promising) - but after cooking the unity assets and  creating a .pak-File with the unpak.bat - in game the pal has no texture and no animation and if you add the modded pal to your party the game crashes. Guess i am using the wrong way to parent the Armature or editing the Textures in Blender or I miss something important in cooking the assets - i just dont know - looking forward for a modder who has more experience in model-Edits for Palworld... i just stuck. The blend-Files I uploaded are only for moders who know the correct workflow from Blender to Unitiy to Mod-File.

Unity-checks-out.jpg

Model-import.jpg

Edited by Isaak_brock
12 hours ago, Isaak_brock said:

redunivolt-correcter.jpg

It does look better when you do it right. For instance, the color of the entire pussy is usually the same not changing color half way down, so it looks weird, and the shape is pretty off - need to consult some  "reference material". Part of the joy of feral is having a variety of pussies and dicks to enjoy

5 hours ago, Isaak_brock said:

Just a Blender-File-Preset for Jetdragon (Skeleton is not optimised but the original Armature from the Game is in the Scene). Feel free to ask me anything, if someone is considering to create a .pak out of it. Still not capable to create a functional pak myself! 

Jetdragon.jpg

Explicit_JetDragon_hen.7z 39.75 MB · 3 downloads

That's interesting, the only other jetdragon ive seen so far has a slit, much like an aquatic mammal. This will be a nice addition to give some variety. Any intention to make one with closer-to-original coloring?

Edited by zileteh

I'm a fan of the direction of those models, I unfortunately dont have any modding experience, but will 100% add them to my game if they get working. My question is are you planning to release them with the shown colors or the default? only not a fan of the Univolt, not knocking it, I just prefer the original :D

2 hours ago, BigMac9632 said:

I'm a fan of the direction of those models, I unfortunately dont have any modding experience, but will 100% add them to my game if they get working. My question is are you planning to release them with the shown colors or the default? only not a fan of the Univolt, not knocking it, I just prefer the original :D

I am sucker for red, pink, yellow and white... so I make my textures like that... I think of bluish or greenish colors on characters looking like zombie or corpses... but I know that strange thinking of mine is not yours ... if you help me recruit someone to get the blends convert to paks working, i'll give you any color you wish for regarding a texture edit in Blender.

all-the-colors.jpg

Edited by Isaak_brock
Typo
9 hours ago, zileteh said:

It does look better when you do it right. For instance, the color of the entire pussy is usually the same not changing color half way down, so it looks weird, and the shape is pretty off - need to consult some  "reference material". Part of the joy of feral is having a variety of pussies and dicks to enjoy

hm... i'll try to improve.

Unbenannt-2.jpg