[Feral World] Gentiallia for Feral and Feral-Adjacent Pals

16 minutes ago, Teroniss said:

And yet there they are still claiming in my screenshot still wanting to claim those files for themselves. Whether they WANT to do feral or not is irrelevant to the fact that they want control over anything made for "their" mod

so you're stating your using feral mods from jomo? i.e feral mods he made well at pod. even thou he states here  I am the sole author of this mod. I give absolutely zero permission for these assets to be used or uploaded anywhere else

5 minutes ago, AlterVLurker said:

so you're stating your using feral mods from jomo? i.e feral mods he made well at pod. even thou he states here  I am the sole author of this mod. I give absolutely zero permission for these assets to be used or uploaded anywhere else

Jomo does indeed own the models and assets and Kamie never once claimed them as hers, ONLY the models made by Guts. She doesn't want nor ever wanted too, make a feral mod. The mod on Nexus currently by Nekolena is not part of the team and have been mass reported to hell and back, Nexus is just being lazy right now.

5 minutes ago, AlterVLurker said:

I'm not. I have no affiliation with Kamie or their bullshit beyond lurking their server

Not to make light of the situation that you're all going through but this probably isn't a topic meant for discussing this. It's good that we know what the creator and rightful owner of the mods wish for his creations, but a full back and forth of "yeah huh! Nuh uh!" is just going to get posts deleted and the topic locked.

2 minutes ago, Teroniss said:

I'm not. I have no affiliation with Kamie or their bullshit beyond lurking their server

you stated. "And yet there they are still claiming in my screenshot still wanting to claim those files for themselves. Whether they WANT to do feral or not is irrelevant to the fact that they want control over anything made for "their" mod". Are you talking about the images up or the whole mod?

3.PNG

Edited by AlterVLurker
15 minutes ago, Sailo said:

Hmm, still cannot get the female direhowl to work. All of the other .paks in this mod do work however. Anyone else having the issue as well, or know of a fix?

There might be a bug with the direhound mods. In my game when a direhound dies they instantly rocket straight up into the sky at breakneck speeds.

We here at Stargazers are no longer associated and or working on The Feral Mod, and we do not condone the mention and sharing of it on the server.
We are not trying to claim any assets and our server has removed any mention of ferals, including the feral channels. We want Jomo to be able to do his own thing and move on. It is even in our rules. Please stop making us look bad, and lying. 

Jomo,
You do good work. Keep it up.
- Kamie

2 minutes ago, AlterVLurker said:

you stated. "And yet there they are still claiming in my screenshot still wanting to claim those files for themselves. Whether they WANT to do feral or not is irrelevant to the fact that they want control over anything made for "their" mod". Are you talking about the images up or the whole mod?

3.PNG

The PoD...oh I'm sorry, the Stargazer monkeys are wanting full control over anything made for Pals of Desire, in spite of what Dio is trying to argue.

1 minute ago, Innersight said:

There might be a bug with the direhound mods. In my game when a direhound dies they instantly rocket straight up into the sky at breakneck speeds.

Sometimes they do it, sometimes they don't for me. But the male sheathed and erect direhowl versions work fine-ish, the female one does not do anything. 

2 minutes ago, Teroniss said:

The PoD...oh I'm sorry, the Stargazer monkeys are wanting full control over anything made for Pals of Desire, in spite of what Dio is trying to argue.

Stargazer just proved you wrong, all you have to do is read what SpiderSilk said. They do NOT want the feral assest, they respect Jomo. They only want the assets Guts made and gave them.

Just now, HighwayDio said:

Stargazer just proved you wrong, all you have to do is read what SpiderSilk said. They do NOT want the feral assest, they respect Jomo. They only want the assets Guts made and gave them.

Sure sure. I'm sure Kamie would also argue here that they werent the one to suggest Palhub have ID verification, even though there are screenshots to imply otherwise. Public facing is fine and all, until the mental gymnastics say otherwise in their private Discord

18 minutes ago, Innersight said:

Not to make light of the situation that you're all going through but this probably isn't a topic meant for discussing this. It's good that we know what the creator and rightful owner of the mods wish for his creations, but a full back and forth of "yeah huh! Nuh uh!" is just going to get posts deleted and the topic locked.

If only there was a way to remove  users selectively from this thread.

5 minutes ago, Kasanova77 said:

No one gives a fuck about any of this shit. Stop your pointless bickering and get out of the thread.

Let Jomo cook, as we are only interested in discussing his releases/content.

Trust me, the team just wants any and all of the drama with feral to end. They support Jomo, we don't support the bullshit lies, and the team knows Jomo isn't doing anything wrong. SpiderSilk confirmed it.

20 minutes ago, HighwayDio said:

Trust me, the team just wants any and all of the drama with feral to end. They support Jomo, we don't support the bullshit lies, and the team knows Jomo isn't doing anything wrong. SpiderSilk confirmed it.

Even if both of you are saying what you each believe to be true this isn't the place for it. Part of responsibility and grace is knowing when and where to present your argument. Things like this only make everyone look bad.

14 minutes ago, Innersight said:

Even if both of you are saying what you each believe to be true this isn't the place for it. Part of responsibility and grace is knowing when and where to present your argument. Things like this only make everyone look bad.

Its fine. I said my peace. Ill let others decide whether its real or not.

Glad to see you here and doing this on your own and posting here; you now have complete control rather than a team that does nothing but start dramas and lacks leadership skills. It is better to work alone than in bad company.

2 hours ago, Sailo said:

Hmm, still cannot get the female direhowl to work. All of the other .paks in this mod do work however. Anyone else having the issue as well, or know of a fix?

yeah idk what's up with the fem direhowl, apologies.

Once I get an update going i'll be sure to have it fixed for y'all

9 hours ago, darksparrow said:

Hey, Jomo! Someone on Nexus is stealing your files, just so you know. https://www.nexusmods.com/palworld/mods/690?tab=description Wanted you to know and maybe help get them out of here.

Yeah I've noticed. I've reported multiple times but they keep cropping up.

Thank ya though, just report it and move on at this point. I've got enough of a headache as of late 😧

5 hours ago, Dudibudi said:

I really enjoy your models and would like to support your future development. Is there a way to support you?

The only support I need is hearing people like and enjoy the work I make. Not interested in any sort of monetary gain or whatever from this. ;)

29 minutes ago, JomoKiN said:

Yeah I've noticed. I've reported multiple times but they keep cropping up.

Thank ya though, just report it and move on at this point. I've got enough of a headache as of late 😧

hopefully they'll get bored or give up and stop the more times there accounts are banned, or hopefully if it becomes too much of an issue to nexus that they will ban the IP altogether that i'll prevent any farther nuisences from them. (fyi idk how that works or if that possible)

40 minutes ago, JomoKiN said:

yeah idk what's up with the fem direhowl, apologies.

Once I get an update going i'll be sure to have it fixed for y'all

Thank you so much for all of your hard work! Love the mod!