I have no idea if anyone is fielding questions at this point. My problem is a near-constant in-game trigger of ejaculation events with a message stating: "ejaculation initiated manually." I am at a loss as to why this is happening as I am not pressing the down arrow key. The sequence will not end with using the END key, either. I can't figure this out. I really like this mod but frustrated with cumming every 30 seconds or so. I am using an X Box controller. Any answers/help would be appreciated.

On 2/3/2019 at 1:54 PM, Seijin8 said:

(I'm trying to compile this myself, but I don't have SAM, and whatever else it needs).

I also don't have SAM or Flower Girls. You can compile by using stub scripts.

Scriptname SAM_QuestScript extends Quest

Function UpdateActor(Actor a, bool b1, bool b2, bool b3, bool b4, bool b5, bool b6)
EndFunction

Scriptname arxFrameworkScr extends Quest

int Function GetActorArousal(Actor a)
EndFunction

53 minutes ago, Hawk9969 said:

I also don't have SAM or Flower Girls. You can compile by using stub scripts.

Scriptname SAM_QuestScript extends Quest

Function UpdateActor(Actor a, bool b1, bool b2, bool b3, bool b4, bool b5, bool b6)
EndFunction

Scriptname arxFrameworkScr extends Quest

int Function GetActorArousal(Actor a)
EndFunction

I had never considered that.  Thanks for the advice.

5 hours ago, Rkainne said:

I have no idea if anyone is fielding questions at this point. My problem is a near-constant in-game trigger of ejaculation events with a message stating: "ejaculation initiated manually." I am at a loss as to why this is happening as I am not pressing the down arrow key. The sequence will not end with using the END key, either. I can't figure this out. I really like this mod but frustrated with cumming every 30 seconds or so. I am using an X Box controller. Any answers/help would be appreciated.

Can't say much about this. I'm a PC user and don't know exactly how Xbox controllers work. Maybe you have an Autohotkey script running, or configured your controller to auto-fire? Try to unbind the ejaculation hotkey - press R when over the option in the MCM, or whatever controller key stands for "Default".

And there's a SKSE script function that can fake key presses. So it's possible that another mod interferes here.

2 hours ago, Fergez said:

Marvelous mod, wonderful job Erstam, especially projectile type. I have a question, bout that - is it possible to make some sort of little cum pools, just like in projectile type, but beneath characters, if ejaculation were inside of companion, not external, in other words. Thanks again, for such a immersive mod, for all our adventures)

Maybe. That would require firing an invisible projectile downward, but the projectile must not collide with actors... don't know if that is possible. Have to think about it, and whether it would be worth the trouble if there's no easy implementation.

On 1/20/2019 at 4:11 PM, Hawk9969 said:

I did some new extra changes to better control orgasm on input with Cumshot. This is an increment of 

1. Added the ability to disable Sexlab's automatic orgasm through the MCM. Sexlab orgasm will no longer trigger if the scene has the player and at least one human male or a human female with an equippable schlong. NPC scenes will still trigger orgasm on the last stage aswell as a player scene with no human males and no human females with schlongs.
  2. You can now disable camera shake on orgasm from the MCM without having to disable "Ending orgasm effects".
  3. You can now disable orgasm sound from the MCM without having to disable "Ending orgasm effects".
  4. Added the ability to set the behavior for apply cum on both manual cumshot and apply cum hotkeys. You can choose between triggering a Sexlab orgasm and just applying cum effects and playing the "Hot" voice.

Unfortunately, to mess with Sexlab's default orgasm events I had to edit and recompile both "sslThreadController" and "sslActorAlias". If you have a mod that changes those scripts. you can override the scripts I've included. but make sure to not disable orgasm nor use "Trigger Orgasm" for the hotkeys.

I also couldn't manage to find why none of the cumshot methods will render in TFC. If I start the cumshot and then switch to TFC, it continues to render normally until the end of the cumshot. I did also try to cast other spells while in TFC and their projectiles were rendered just fine. I'm puzzled.

EDIT 22/01/2019: Uploaded a new version with some fixes.

Same as the above, but also including the changes made by 2.0.3.

Sexlab Animation Loader only allows limit of 500 animations even with the latest version loaded. it has not allowed me to have 750 animations loaded. is there something that needs to be enabled in sexlab for more animations? there is another mod that increases the limit to 750 as well, which i do not have installed as I wanted to see if this mod would do it.

image.jpeg.7104a6fb445cb70e90caf47b5f372074.jpeg

1 hour ago, Maddac said:

Sexlab Animation Loader only allows limit of 500 animations even with the latest version loaded. it has not allowed me to have 750 animations loaded. is there something that needs to be enabled in sexlab for more animations? there is another mod that increases the limit to 750 as well, which i do not have installed as I wanted to see if this mod would do it.

Seijin8 told me that there's a patch that raises the limit to 750. I don't use that patch myself and don't even know where to download it, I just took their word. Anyway, it might make it more future-proof in case SexLab will officially raise the limit at some date.

And to make it clear: Cumshot does not raise the animation limit by itself, it just can list up to 750 installed animations in its MCM, and allows to create custom ejaculation rules for them.

1 hour ago, Erstam said:

Seijin8 told me that there's a patch that raises the limit to 750. I don't use that patch myself and don't even know where to download it, I just took their word. Anyway, it might make it more future-proof in case SexLab will officially raise the limit at some date.

And to make it clear: Cumshot does not raise the animation limit by itself, it just can list up to 750 installed animations in its MCM, and allows to create custom ejaculation rules for them.

The beta for SSE has it raised to 750 by default.

1 hour ago, Hawk9969 said:

The beta for SSE has it raised to 750 by default.

Ah, so I did have it all the time... Actually I'm not an active SexLab user anymore. My main goals for Cumshot 2 were Flower Girls support, and better looking ejaculations. I'm currently preparing a new playthrough on SE with its sexy stuff based on Flower Girls. So I'm not following developments around SexLab closely, and am a bit out of the loop in that field.

9 hours ago, Erstam said:

Ah, so I did have it all the time... Actually I'm not an active SexLab user anymore. My main goals for Cumshot 2 were Flower Girls support, and better looking ejaculations. I'm currently preparing a new playthrough on SE with its sexy stuff based on Flower Girls. So I'm not following developments around SexLab closely, and am a bit out of the loop in that field.

Out of curiosity, any reason for going FG instead of SL Beta?

1 hour ago, Hawk9969 said:

Out of curiosity, any reason for going FG instead of SL Beta?

Wanting to try something different. Flower Girls is a nice all-in-one package with an included seduction system, hand-picked quality animations that actually line up and where you don't need to adjust positions and schlong bending half of the time. And there's a lot going on in terms of development. Xiderpunk (the author) is currently busy like a bee, partly with help from other modders. Updates to the core mod, Amorous Adventures rework, Faye follower, a (still unreleased) brothel mod, and and ...

Not saying that SexLab is bad - it's more versatile than FG, and the mods that use it are endless. But for someone who's focusing on consensual sex FG is a great alternative.

"If you have Aroused installed, you can also make it affect ejaculations. High arousal increases ejaculation power, and (to a lesser extent) cum amount. "

That's were you sold me on your mod, lol.

Just one question before i install. 

Cumshot only activates it's scripts at the end of a scene, correct?  I'm asking because i intend to install Enhanced Blood Textures at some point which has scripts that constantly update and i'm a bit afraid of getting those "stack dumps" you mentioned if i use it in conjunction with your mod.

2 hours ago, PegasusKoga said:

"If you have Aroused installed, you can also make it affect ejaculations. High arousal increases ejaculation power, and (to a lesser extent) cum amount. "

That's were you sold me on your mod, lol.

Just one question before i install. 

Cumshot only activates it's scripts at the end of a scene, correct?  I'm asking because i intend to install Enhanced Blood Textures at some point which has scripts that constantly update and i'm a bit afraid of getting those "stack dumps" you mentioned if i use it in conjunction with your mod.

Cumshot works on events, not on scheduled infinite loops. If using SexLab, it will trigger on orgasm events or on key press events (for manual cumshots).

You can also set EBT to a higher timer to prevent it from running unnecessarily. I myself have my EBT update cycles set to 10 seconds.

4 hours ago, PegasusKoga said:

If you're worried about script load, you better stay away from drop objects mode. It can cause high Papyrus usage during spurts. Which is sad, because ejaculation power only has a visual effect in this mode. But I hope that you'll still be happy with the other new features.

42 minutes ago, Erstam said:

If you're worried about script load, you better stay away from drop objects mode. It can cause high Papyrus usage during spurts. Which is sad, because ejaculation power only has a visual effect in this mode. But I hope that you'll still be happy with the other new features.

I myself find the "Particles" variation to be the most aesthetic pleasing. In my opinion, the only downside is the lack of collission, as it can go through body parts.

10 hours ago, Erstam said:

Absolutely!  You have made so many options available that i'm sure i'll find one that strikes my fancy.

Thank you kindly, and i hope i wasn't giving you the impression that i was criticizing your mod.  I'd be the last person to bad-mouth someones creation that they have been fine tuning and optimizing for the last several years.

9 hours ago, Hawk9969 said:

I myself find the "Particles" variation to be the most aesthetic pleasing. In my opinion, the only downside is the lack of collission, as it can go through body parts.

Thanks for the suggestion, i will give it a try. :)

On 2/6/2019 at 3:58 PM, Erstam said:

Can't say much about this. I'm a PC user and don't know exactly how Xbox controllers work. Maybe you have an Autohotkey script running, or configured your controller to auto-fire? Try to unbind the ejaculation hotkey - press R when over the option in the MCM, or whatever controller key stands for "Default".

And there's a SKSE script function that can fake key presses. So it's possible that another mod interferes here.

Maybe. That would require firing an invisible projectile downward, but the projectile must not collide with actors... don't know if that is possible. Have to think about it, and whether it would be worth the trouble if there's no easy implementation.

thanx so much for your advice. I'll look into stuff and report back so anyone in the future who experiences this kind of problem may be aided in the future, if that's ok with you.

1 hour ago, heirflick said:

Hi any chance of the cum leaving puddles on the floor which disappears over time.

Already answered the question in a recent post:

On 2/7/2019 at 12:58 AM, Erstam said:

To expand on it: It's either that method, which would create decals on surfaces, or placing a flat mesh with a cum splash texture on the floor beneath the actors. However, there's no simple way to determine where a static object's surface is - half of the time it will either be floating in the air, or buried inside the mesh. Either way, it would take a lot of work and coding. Maybe later at some point, when I have enough time and feel like it.

On an unrelated note, Enderal: Forgotten Stories is going to release tomorrow, and I'll be playing it in the coming weeks. Also, spring is coming, so I'll be less present over here than I used to be in the last months.

If you're wondering what kind of game "spring" is - it has vibrant graphics, and pleasant gameplay. I recommend it for everyone. ?

7 minutes ago, heirflick said:

How do you use this on Sexlab

First or second tab on the MCM lets you directly set the gender for the PC or any targeted character.  Note that Sexlab only recognizes two genders - it never really did more than that, and Cumshot v1 used the word "transgender" to just toggle from one to the other.