Persona 3 Reload nude mods?

On 4/29/2024 at 9:24 PM, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

sorry guys had an accident at work i am currently in the hospital ill have to take a break from modding for a bit

Feel better buddy!

On 4/29/2024 at 9:24 PM, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

sorry guys had an accident at work i am currently in the hospital ill have to take a break from modding for a bit

Sorry to hear that! Here's hoping for a speedy recovery and to get better than ever

Genuinely asking, does it really matter if a file you uploaded publicly gets uploaded somewhere else? If they were claiming it as their own work that's one thing, but having mods uploaded onto other sites ensures that they're less likely to be lost.

On 4/23/2024 at 11:35 AM, SecretAria said:

This is currently being made! We apologize for the wait. There may also be other creators who release their own renditions before us.

okay, thx

Posted (edited)

If you are in the need for extremely well made mods there's always jmedia and francislouis two of the best even at my best I can't compare to them lol. Hell ill even endorse Mudkips mod the fucking thing is very well done(now) lol theres also _Zai but idk if he does persona mods but you should check out his high quality very well done Granblue Fantasy mods.

Spoiler

Edited by Zero_Fucks_Given
5 hours ago, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

If you are in the need for extremely well made mods there's always jmedia and francislouis two of the best even at my best I can't compare to them lol. Hell ill even endorse Mudkips mod the fucking thing is very well done(now) lol theres also _Zai but idk if he does persona mods but you should check out his high quality very well done Granblue Fantasy mods, you want mods that look low quality+low effort go for bloody11

i mean look at bloody11s mod would you honestly PAY 20 dollars for this?

Hide contents

20240508194600_1.thumb.png.ffe925dc2bca14b95a3b7abc7b563435.png

why are you suddenly attacking other's people's mod that's really unsightly of you

On 2/18/2024 at 3:52 AM, ZTASTRA said:

If you check twitter now i love the fact that mudkip & also gamebanana twitter admin received a backlash after removing your mod

Also mudkip the same person that trashed your mod in gamebanana gonna make a mod that removed battle panties in the game, what an L modder.

Is this mod working?