SexoutNG call to action - testing

Ok, no more problem reports in a while. I'm chomping at the bit to turn on override by default, but I am going to put off doing that until the end of this week.

So y'all have until some time Friday to find as many override-mode bugs as you can and report 'em before I "cast a wider net" and start "forcing" everyone to use it without realizing it. ;)

At present there are only two override mode issues that I am aware of, neither is a showstopper, and in fact neither is an override problem -- just a general NG quirk.

1. During rape, the rapist (who stands up first) will wait to get dressed until the player gets up. For that matter, both just 'pop up' after the delay and don't actually animate standing up. It's odd looking but I don't consider it a show stopping bug that should delay release.

2. The random animation picker can probably still use a little work. Expect to continue to possibly get pregnant from a foot. Or a wrench. ;) Not actually a bug, it's just that animations don't really.. care.. or know.. "actorA is playing animation 324 into actorBs vagina!" They don't actually know that 324 is a pipe or whatever. I just need to remove them from the random picker I suppose.

Maybe move them to a new category other than "oral, anal, or vaginal" like "toys".

Maybe move them to a new category other than "oral' date=' anal, or vaginal" like "toys".

[/quote']

Probably the best option, imo. Maybe "hands" or "manual" or even just "other" since that could also include any fingering, handjob, footy and whatever else anims in the future, should we have any.

edit: incidentally, that just gave me a great idea for a really hot molestation/rape anim - attacker behind victim, both standing, attacker fingering victim as she resists. It could be an anal anim if he's also fucking her ass, but I was thinking it'd make a good prelim/warmup anim, since we have callbacks again and can (I assume) play multiple animations in a row (not sure if intermediate dialogs are necessary, but even so it'd be good I think).

Ok' date=' no more problem reports in a while. I'm chomping at the bit to turn on override by default, but I am going to put off doing that until the end of this week.

So y'all have until some time Friday to find as many override-mode bugs as you can and report 'em before I "cast a wider net" and start "forcing" everyone to use it without realizing it. ;)

At present there are only two override mode issues that I am aware of, neither is a showstopper, and in fact neither is an override problem -- just a general NG quirk.

1. During rape, the rapist (who stands up first) will wait to get dressed until the player gets up. For that matter, both just 'pop up' after the delay and don't actually animate standing up. It's odd looking but I don't consider it a show stopping bug that should delay release.

2. The random animation picker can probably still use a little work. Expect to continue to possibly get pregnant from a foot. Or a wrench. ;) Not actually a bug, it's just that animations don't really.. care.. or know.. "actorA is playing animation 324 into actorBs vagina!" They don't actually know that 324 is a pipe or whatever. I just need to remove them from the random picker I suppose.

Maybe move them to a new category other than "oral, anal, or vaginal" like "toys".[/quote']

Yep that's a good idea fo dildo's & strap-ons too, though I had an idea for later about a crazed scientist group sending ponygirl gynoid bots loose on the wasteland making female pregnant by use of something called an impregnatron :)

Just doublechecked, the toy anims are not in the random picker at all in NG, so with override on, those ones should never be seen.

Turned rapers and override on, went into freeside, and just sat back in my chair with 3p telephoto on, seemed to work fine after 11 rapes. Veronica disappeared once during sex, but reappeared after it was over; she was probably clipping far enough into the ground to be fully occluded or something.

Only other issue I saw is a case where once out of the 11, an anim wasn't actually picked, and the "please pick an NG anim for ..." was displayed with 0. This will just cause sex to abort, but I need to find it anyhow.

Otherwise all worked like a charm. Counters are incrementing properly as well, since NG is smarter about picking an anim that matches the sextype.

Next released version will be 1.2.31, perhaps later today.