SexoutNG call to action - testing

As of SexoutNG V0.0.23, there is now a setting in MCM on the 'SexoutNG -> Misc' page that allows you to silently replace all calls to Sexout with calls to SexoutNG.

I would like any players and modders that feel up to it, to make test runs through sexout-using mods of their choosing with this option enabled. Debug information will appear on the console when relevant, and an explanation of the codes is in the documentation in the zip.

The purpose here is to find out what's working and what isn't, so I can continue to work towards the ultimate goal of defaulting this option to 'on', and then possibly hiding it once everything is working correctly.

I know there will be some issues right out of the gate. I will keep a list of known issues (things Sexout does that NG doesn't) in this thread to track progress.

In particular I'm interesting in knowing that all the counters and stats update correctly, and that settings that are required for different mods all work as advertised.

Thanks!

Known issues:

- General

-- Condoms are never used (intentional)

-- STDs never happen (intentional)

-- Supermutant rape does not happen

- Tryouts

-- 'interrupts' return.

- Pregnancy

-- Pregnancy does not happen (no sperm)

--- Should be fixed with V0.1.30

- Random picker is picking bad animations

-- Need to check actor gender when oral is requested so actorB is always doing the eating/blowing.

- Toys are 'broken' in that they can count as vaginal sex, which can get you pregnant.

- Player frozen in place on a bad animation with override on

-- Have been unable to duplicate.

Changes affecting override mode by version:

V0.1.30 and later

- Fixed 00SexoutActor scan issues. SexoutNGSpinlock retired. 2nd pregnancy (and other mod) related fix.

V0.1.25 and later

- Fixed sex counters, which should allow pregnancy scanner to work.

- Fixed slop sounds.

V0.1.22 and earlier

- Test setting was not available.

Please note: This thread is for issues that OCCUR when the override is on, and do NOT OCCUR when the override is off. It is not for general bug reports for Sexout, SexoutNG, or any of the mods.

If something doesn't work no matter the setting, this isn't the place to report it. Let's try to stay focused. :D

All right, first off it fixes that injured animation bug I was telling you about in the other thread, so that's great.

The bad news is it completely breaks the pregnancy mod (no sperm = no pregnancy :P) and super mutant rape isn't working. They knock you over but that's it.

Other thing I noticed was that the aggressor in the sex isn't making any noise, the taker is making less noise and there's no umm sex noises.

All right' date=' first off it fixes that injured animation bug I was telling you about in the other thread, so that's great.

The bad news is it completely breaks the pregnancy mod (no sperm = no pregnancy :P) and super mutant rape isn't working. They knock you over but that's it.

Other thing I noticed was that the aggressor in the sex isn't making any noise, the taker is making less noise and there's no umm sex noises.

[/quote']

Ok. I have never messed with the pregnancy mod, so I don't know what's gone wrong there. When Halstrom checks in, perhaps he'll have an idea.

The sex noises should be working exactly as before. What I hear is sex noise only from the female during consensual sex, and from both during rape. You're saying you have no sound at all when the flag is set??

Will update the list with the pregnancy issues, not sure on sound yet until it's confirmed as it's working fine for me and has been since 0.0.2 or something.

I actually didn't try consensual I just hopped on and got raped a few times. There's moaning from the female during rape but that's the only sound. I did turn in game voices off in the legacy sexout, I dunno if that messed it up.

I actually didn't try consensual I just hopped on and got raped a few times. There's moaning from the female during rape but that's the only sound. I did turn in game voices off in the legacy sexout' date=' I dunno if that messed it up.

[/quote']

It could have. NG is using the legacy sound system.

Okay, after reporting a bug in te sexout thread and testing it without override it's time to put it here. With NG override enabled i got tryout interrupts after the first tryout approach. Last console entry is a knockdown message. Without NG override tryout works nice.

Oh and i got the standing raper bug with anim 33.

Okay' date=' after reporting a bug in te sexout thread and testing it without override it's time to put it here. With NG override enabled i got tryout interrupts after the first tryout approach. Last console entry is a knockdown message. Without NG override tryout works nice.

[/quote']

Thanks, noted!

Oh and i got the standing raper bug with anim 33.

Was that with or without override?

Prideslayer

I have been using sexout.ng pretty much since its release with only a few problems other than a couple of updates that gave me similar issues that everyone else seemed to be experiencing. This one however with sexout/legacy disabled via MCM menu my character and the npc just stand there so far, I will continue to test it though. Thank you for all your work on sexout.ng it’s been fun for the most part playing it :)

Zen

Prideslayer

I have been using sexout.ng pretty much since its release with only a few problems other than a couple of updates that gave me similar issues that everyone else seemed to be experiencing. This one however with sexout/legacy disabled via MCM menu my character and the npc just stand there so far' date=' I will continue to test it though. Thank you for all your work on sexout.ng it’s been fun for the most part playing it :)

Zen

[/quote']

They just stand there with it *disabled*? Goodness me! You're certain nothing else has gone wrong with your installation somehow??

Anything is possible where I am concerned, but I installed it with FOMM as always. I just did a fresh save that I had not done the 1st time to see if it would help and I got the sexout rapers book lockup. I'm gonna go back and see if the fresh save worked.

Zen

Anything is possible where I am concerned' date=' but I installed it with FOMM as always. I just did a fresh save that I had not done the 1st time to see if it would help and I got the sexout rapers book lockup. I'm gonna go back and see if the fresh save worked.

Zen

[/quote']

Hmmm

The rapers lockup was occuring with people loading both brutal rapers (SexoutRapers.esp) and the renamed prostitution mod (SexoutWorkinggirl.esp), or that's the last report I saw on the subject. You may want to get the latest version of tryouts which renamed it back to SexoutProstitute.esp.

Its still doing it, and if its any use the view that each sex act starts with is the same view you would get right after typing TFC in the console. I think I should also add, that I run an insane number of mods on my game currently. Before overriding sexout/legacy in the MCM menu it runs perfectly. Your mod that is, not my game.

Zen

Its still doing it' date=' and if its any use the view that each sex act starts with is the same view you would get right after typing TFC in the console. I think I should also add, that I run an insane number of mods on my game currently. Before overriding sexout/legacy in the MCM menu it runs perfectly. Your mod that is, not my game.

Zen

[/quote']

hmm.

"insane number of mods" means the first thing to try is to go into the MCM for SexoutNG and raise the TFC delay setting. By default it's 0.5 seconds, but that might be too short if you have tons of stuff loaded and running.

Some of the animation calls using the override throw an error that the animation reference doesn't exist in NG. It then plays a default animation (I'm guessing) anyways.

Except one. I think it was the 54 animation, supposed to be an oral sex one, and after the error came up, the legionary just walked away and I was left stuck unable to move or do anything.

Some of the animation calls using the override throw an error that the animation reference doesn't exist in NG. It then plays a default animation (I'm guessing) anyways.

Except one. I think it was the 54 animation' date=' supposed to be an oral sex one, and after the error came up, the legionary just walked away and I was left stuck unable to move or do anything.

[/quote']

Ouch, that's no good.

Walking away on that error is supposed to happen, not getting the player stuck though. Thanks for the report.

FYI there are two different errors; one saying that a default animation is being used, another saying that the mapping wasn't done yet (no default).

It's odd that you'd be stuck though; you should at least get unstuck when the sex timer ends, which I think defaults to 25 seconds.

hahah :)

Ok' date=' good to know. I'll look into it. :)

[/quote']

Great, thanks. Thanks for keeping on updating all this stuff, I know it is such a pain to keep wading through the crap scripting language.

Also, on the plus side, I do seem to be seeing a few animations now that I wasn't seeing before. I flipped the override on and off a couple times to see the differences, and legacy anal sex would play the one where the male would hold the female's wrist at the small of the back and push her head down, and with the override, I saw a completely different one from legacy, this one where the female was more arched, and was holding her thighs, or perhaps asscheeks apart.

Not sure if intended, but the clothing behavior between legacy and override is different as well. After a legacy rape, the PC clothing would stay off, while with the override you automatically re-equip.

hahah :)

Ok' date=' good to know. I'll look into it. :)

[/quote']

Great, thanks. Thanks for keeping on updating all this stuff, I know it is such a pain to keep wading through the crap scripting language.

Also, on the plus side, I do seem to be seeing a few animations now that I wasn't seeing before. I flipped the override on and off a couple times to see the differences, and legacy anal sex would play the one where the male would hold the female's wrist at the small of the back and push her head down, and with the override, I saw a completely different one from legacy, this one where the female was more arched, and was holding her thighs, or perhaps asscheeks apart.

Not sure if intended, but the clothing behavior between legacy and override is different as well. After a legacy rape, the PC clothing would stay off, while with the override you automatically re-equip.

The anim you saw was probably the default I put in place for when that old one (#33) is specified by a mod. If you want to see a lot more different ones, read the instructions on how to play an animation from the console, and do that (but don't specify an anim #) and it will pick a random one. If you turn on override, you just have to set male and female, sextype to vaginal or anal (sane anims used for both), and cast the spell.

Override does reequip, that is intentional right now. I got tired of having to do it myself every time I got raped, especially when testing. NG has a flag that can be set by the mod (like rapers) to tell it to not reequip -- modders will have to set this flag when they want that behavior.

Ok. I have never messed with the pregnancy mod' date=' so I don't know what's gone wrong there. When Halstrom checks in, perhaps he'll have an idea.[/quote']

I haven't added any NG functionality yet, I've never even downloaded it yet, but I will start adding what I can this weekend, it shouldn't need much, PrideSlayers got some petty cool stuff in there for me to interface my code with, I've been trying to settle the bugs I have before creating new ones, it seems too stable at the moment so I should deefinately try adding more stuff to it to break it again :)

Been testing extensively with SewerSlave. Here's what I've noticed.

SewerSlave usually starts sex either with:

"if getissex Male

set Sexout.male to GetSelf

set Sexout.female to Player"

OR

"set Sexout.male to GetSelf

set Sexout.female to Player

CIOS SexoutBegin"

What I've seen NG doing is picking the object insertion animations A LOT. Also, for lesbian sex, it only triggered a licking animation once - all other times, it was either a M/F humping animation or an object inesertion animation with the player in the male spot.