SexoutNG call to action - testing

got another one for the list. If you get raped by a deathclaw you'll get into position, but the deathclaw won't.

also the voices seem to play when i leave 'toggle ingame voices on' in the legacy sexout options. However I'm still not hearing any slop sounds.

That's what's missing! Slop sounds!

Also, with super mutant rape, the girl gets into position like for a feral ghoul rape but the mutant does nothing.

And speaking of feral ghoul rape, why aren't there more animations for it? Seems to me you can just use the current female animations for human sex and just have to animate the ghoul.

And speaking of feral ghoul rape' date=' why aren't there more animations for it? Seems to me you can just use the current female animations for human sex and just have to animate the ghoul.[/quote']

Feral Ghouls being creatures instead of NPC's may use different skeleton I suspect.

I'm sorta back - my alone time is a rare commodity these days, but I do get a few hours here and there when everyone's asleep.

I'm going to write off Tryout as completely non-functional for me for now, which will give me the opportunity to try the newest version of SNG with some mods I've made less use of - SS, BrutalRapers, etc., and I'll report any bugs or possible bugs I find.

Statistics

Using both normal mode or override it doesn't update global vars if NG animations are used.

(maybe it doesnt give them tokens "SexoutSupervisorSolo" and "SexoutFucking").

I'm updating (hah) the counters myself in the script, guess I messed something up there. I can't give them the supervisor token, those are the main sex scripting items in classic sexout, would make 100 million bugs if NG gave anyone one of those.

Same deal (but less difficult to fix) with 00SexoutActor.

ETA : I pulled a stupid. Only updating the rape counters if it's rape, somehow missed the rest.

I'm not at my gaming computer at the moment, but from memory last night (override enabled):

1) SexoutSexwithFollow: anims don't necessarily match dialog. For instance, the "let me suck your cock" dialog option often results in the player receiving oral sex instead. (On the upside, the new pussy-eating anims are lookin' pretty good! :P)

2) SexoutDiscount: due to camera delay (I'm guessing), the barter screen is generally brought up before the sex scene actually begins. Fortunately this never caused any issues or errors that I could spot, just reporting because that isn't the intended behaviour for that mod (barter window should open immediately following sex).

Positive feedback: the new camera seems to be working great! Haven't run into the invis issue hardly at all with camera at default settings. Loving all the "new" anims in use, all the human-human alignments seem good (haven't messed with creatures much yet), and it's nice seeing some of the ones I helped align. :)

Also, it's not directly relevant to the thread, but I've noticed in various places around the forum people complaining about the anim (can't recall the number atm) where the actors are engaging in missionary and the female "falls" through the floor - this isn't necessarily an animation issue, or if it is, it's easily fixed by turning footIK off. Many alignment issues will also be avoided with footIK off, but that's probably the most noticeable one as it acts weird even on flat ground. I don't know if you ever got to search for an NVSE tfik-type function, Pride, but if there is one it'd be mighty handy to put it in as an option in MCM.

I'm not at my gaming computer at the moment' date=' but from memory last night (override enabled):

1) SexoutSexwithFollow: anims don't necessarily match dialog. For instance, the "let me suck your cock" dialog option often results in the player receiving oral sex instead. (On the upside, the new pussy-eating anims are lookin' pretty good! :P)

[/quote']

Thanks. I am going to have to do something about oral sex still it seems.

2) SexoutDiscount: due to camera delay (I'm guessing), the barter screen is generally brought up before the sex scene actually begins. Fortunately this never caused any issues or errors that I could spot, just reporting because that isn't the intended behaviour for that mod (barter window should open immediately following sex).

THAT is weird. I'll check it out.

Positive feedback: the new camera seems to be working great! Haven't run into the invis issue hardly at all with camera at default settings. Loving all the "new" anims in use, all the human-human alignments seem good (haven't messed with creatures much yet), and it's nice seeing some of the ones I helped align. :)

Excellent!

Also, it's not directly relevant to the thread, but I've noticed in various places around the forum people complaining about the anim (can't recall the number atm) where the actors are engaging in missionary and the female "falls" through the floor - this isn't necessarily an animation issue, or if it is, it's easily fixed by turning footIK off. Many alignment issues will also be avoided with footIK off, but that's probably the most noticeable one as it acts weird even on flat ground. I don't know if you ever got to search for an NVSE tfik-type function, Pride, but if there is one it'd be mighty handy to put it in as an option in MCM.

I can call it. I tested it out and it didn't seem to change anything in any of the animations. I'll take another look.

To see it in action in-game, go find a hill or something and have sex on it. You should notice significant alignment problems as the player and NPC try to "adjust" their bodies to match the terrain (like when your character puts her foot on top of a rock with the other one on the ground, instead of having one foot in the rock or one foot hovering).

Then toggle footIK in the console (tfik), and watch them snap into place.

The console command "fixes" things for sure. I can't speak to the NVSE call but it should do the same thing.

And seriously. It stops the falling-through-the-floor thing that one anim does. Without fail, for me.

To see it in action in-game' date=' go find a hill or something and have sex on it. You should notice significant alignment problems as the player and NPC try to "adjust" their bodies to match the terrain (like when your character puts her foot on top of a rock with the other one on the ground, instead of having one foot in the rock or one foot hovering).

Then toggle footIK in the console (tfik), and watch them snap into place.

The console command "fixes" things for sure. I can't speak to the NVSE call but it should do the same thing.

And seriously. It stops the falling-through-the-floor thing that one anim does.

[/quote']

Ok, I'll put it in. The NVSE one just calls the console one, so it should work the same. If it's there that is, it should be. I haven't checked, but an email from the silverlock guys says that sll the console commands are (or should be) available in scripts via con_*.

That's how tfc is in there (con_tfc), so I expect con_tfik to work as well.

It makes me nervous when you take my word for things. >_>

If it causes problems I'll take it out, no worries. ;) I haven't tested that particular animation or sex on steps yet, and I haven't noticed it make a difference either, so it's worth a shot.

If it's affecting alignment it might throw alignment off for a bunch of anims. If it does, they can be adjusted again.

Edit: nevermind. Looks like TFIK is NOT available in the con_commands. Out of luck for now.

For the record, I turned it off to align all the anims I did to avoid adjusting for alignment issues that weren't actually there. Even seemingly flat surfaces sometimes cause minor inconsistencies, and I was trying to measure down to the centimeter. :P

re: the edit, well that sucks.

Oh, a weird thing just now: are scorpions supposed to be able to rape? 'Cause my girlie was just fighting off a bunch of them, and suddenly "sex" started happening, which consisted of the scorp skittering sideways while the camera zoomed out (using telephoto thing), and then walking in place on top of my girl while she did a "riding" anim inside its torso.

It was... interesting. Heh.

(Using normal rapers combat rape, override active as usual)

edit: and then the other scorpions all turned around and backed up until they were right next to the two "lovers". I feel like I've been taking some sort of drug. Then again, my girl DID just come down off some psycho.. >_>

New version up w/ anim pack that fixes slop sounds and counter issues.

Jack, I am probably not correctly checking WHAT kind of creature is raping you to see if it is supported.. Not sure how I feel about that. No anims sucks, but it does make it easier for Halstrom to add new pregnancies and test them.. ;)

spore carriers just sit there during combat rape. Also the girl assumes a different position than the one she was previously using.

Did you get a console message about NG animation something something? I'm sure you probably did, but forgot to look and note down the number.. :D

I didn't, but deathclaws are doing the same thing, I'll get you a screenshot.

Also veronica is standing up mid sex with deathclaws without toggling on NG. That might be on your end as well.

edit: it says aborting due to 4.2

Not sure why but somehow callback ain't working right for me.

The first 2 calls are set correctly only the 3rd call witch actually needs to say that was fun now get lost.. Never plays and just the animation again even though that has not even been set and pc is always invisible.

Nevermind i got it to work !! :D

This could be interesting for legion if you refuse, you get punished 2 or 3 times after another.. :P test esp included

I didn't' date=' but deathclaws are doing the same thing, I'll get you a screenshot.

Also veronica is standing up mid sex with deathclaws without toggling on NG. That might be on your end as well.

edit: it says aborting due to 4.2

[/quote']

4.2 is the code indicating that the female actor is already engaged in sex. This means you're running rapers or something and some other thing tried to initiate sex with you. What other codes did you see in the console?

When the console is open you can use pageup and pagedown to scroll the history looking for older messages.

As for standing up mid-sex: Known issue at present with classic. I will try to address this soon, if we're not in a state where override can be used reliably.