SexoutNG call to action - testing

Not sure why but somehow callback ain't working right for me.

The first 2 calls are set correctly only the 3rd call witch actually needs to say that was fun now get lost.. Never plays and just the animation again even though that has not even been set and pc is always invisible.

Nevermind i got it to work !! :D

This could be interesting for legion if you refuse' date=' you get punished 2 or 3 times after another.. :P test esp included

[/quote']

Sweet, glad you got it working. What was the problem/trick?

What UI mod are you using Donkey?

DUI Darnified UI for new vegas. There are several versions available

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=42483

This is the offical one from Darnified

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1202887-unofficial-darnui-thread/

Sweet' date=' glad you got it working. What was the problem/trick?

[/quote']

No trick i got it wrong the first try.

I did the normal callback.

But the last callback i had it it set to the first CBDialogA it should have been CBDialogC

This was my only mistake. It was already working correctly.

NGK knockdown 385

NGK knockdown Deathclaw 652

That's a post-sex message indicating sex 'worked' and that the actors involved were knocked down. The # isn't important (it's how much fatigue they were hit for).

When I said #s I meant just 'abort' numbers, or numbers from messages saying something like "NG called but old anim # picked.."

yeah i didn't get any of those. You might want to go and try it for yourself. There's a small deathclaw outside the quarry that you can easily get combat raped by.

yeah i didn't get any of those. You might want to go and try it for yourself. There's a small deathclaw outside the quarry that you can easily get combat raped by.

I will just summon a friendly one. Combat rape vs. normal sex doesn't make a difference (the only difference is the 'raper' flag is set, which affects sounds and counters).

I'll turn on override, summon one up, and try it out.

Ok well, something is definitely boned. My test had them pick anim 901 which should not happen when a creature is involved, since that is a human only animation. Looking for whatever stupid mistake I made now.

Ok found it, dumb mistake on my part. New version going up in a moment, will be .28, should fix all the "creatures play wrong anim" stuff when anim is chosen at random.

.28 is up in the main NG thread for download.

Creature random animation picking should be all better now.

Using the latest SexoutNG update, (0.129) NOT having SexoutNG Override turned on seems to screw up with Checkist's HowAbout threesome plugin pretty badly. See the appropriate thread for the bugs I found.

EDIT: Latest version of SexoutNG plugin and anims, with SexoutNG Override turned on, new game, previous version unistalled using fomm, new version installed using fomm.

There seems to be some problems with the toggling of clothing. I get times where my character has sex fully clothed, or changed midway to either clothed or unclothed at random. This seems to affect NPC's from time to time also, with some not putting their clothes back on after sex. With Chekist's HowAbout, at one point I had an invisible body (with only hands and head) - this does not happen with Override turned off.

Also noticed the 'cum' animation/knockdown is a little jerky, like slow.

Using override, masturbation resulted in my character "riding" nothing. Turning override off resulted in correct masturbation anims being used.

Also, using SexoutLust + SexoutSexWithFollow + override, sex resulted in Lust not decreasing appropriately. With override off, Lust worked as intended. Don't know if SexoutLust + [other plugins] + override works or not, only tried it with SexoutSexWithFollow.

Using override' date=' masturbation resulted in my character "riding" nothing. Turning override off resulted in correct masturbation anims being used.

Also, using SexoutLust + SexoutSexWithFollow + override, sex resulted in Lust not decreasing appropriately. With override off, Lust worked as intended. Don't know if SexoutLust + [other plugins'] + override works or not, only tried it with SexoutSexWithFollow.

Thanks. I'll look into the issue, I suspect it's just Lust that's being problematic, and I think I have another 'thing' I need to do that I've been putting off.

Many mods / scanners are looking for 00SexoutActor, which I can't add in NG calls because it's scripted. I'm going to make a new item, put the script on it instead, and remove the script from 00SexoutActor so I can use it in NG.

OK, just so we're absolutely crystal clear and there is no issue of other mods interfering or whatnot:

Load Order:

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[X] SexoutRapers.esp

[X] SexoutProstitutes.esp

[X] SexoutDrugs.esp

[X] SexoutSexWithFollow.esp

[X] SexoutHowAbout.esp

[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp

[X] SexoutHookups.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] SexoutBribes.esp

[X] SexoutPregnancy.esp

[X] Smalltalk.esp

AS you can see, minimal mods, all Sexout related, NEW GAME, fixed Sexout.esm order in relation to SexoutLegion.esm, etc.

Report: (Version Sexout.esm (Size: 502.43 KB / Downloads: 6 on page 67)

SexoutNG overide turned continues to give me a clothing toggling problem, sex is done with clothing on, or starts naked then reverts to clothing, or when it ends I continue naked, or even put clothes on, then take them off. NPC's seem unaffected.

There's an early release of .30 in the main thread (last page) that should fix some of the reported issues.

Lust is looking for "all the wrong" items' date=' so I'm heading over to the lust thread to ask the author to change what it's looking for. :)

[/quote']

Just for the record, implementing the script change you mentioned in the Lust thread worked great! At least for sex, haven't tried masturbation again yet (will tonight).

OK' date=' just so we're absolutely crystal clear and there is no issue of other mods interfering or whatnot:

Load Order:

[X'] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[X] SexoutRapers.esp

[X] SexoutProstitutes.esp

[X] SexoutDrugs.esp

[X] SexoutSexWithFollow.esp

[X] SexoutHowAbout.esp

[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp

[X] SexoutHookups.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] SexoutBribes.esp

[X] SexoutPregnancy.esp

[X] Smalltalk.esp

AS you can see, minimal mods, all Sexout related, NEW GAME, fixed Sexout.esm order in relation to SexoutLegion.esm, etc.

Report: (Version Sexout.esm (Size: 502.43 KB / Downloads: 6 on page 67)

SexoutNG overide turned continues to give me a clothing toggling problem, sex is done with clothing on, or starts naked then reverts to clothing, or when it ends I continue naked, or even put clothes on, then take them off. NPC's seem unaffected.

I actually noticed a couple of clothing problems with override enabled myself, but I didn't report them because I'm (once again) giving Body by Race a try and figured that was the reason. But it looks like it may actually be a problem with SNG's override.

Done some testing with male character, rape punch, breezes body and sexoutng xD

with new game and Override ON:

No bodysuit - player undresses and redresses correctly, but does not equip erect body.

Sexout bodysuit - player equips erect body after sex was finished (doesnt display players body during sex either, just hands and head). You cant unequip erect body afterwards. If you start sex again, wearing erect body this time, after second sex finishes, player automatically equips clothes that was on him before you started sex for the first time.

Breezes body - exactly the same thing.

However, it doesnt affect npcs, they equip/unequip boners and clothes properly.

Could this be because male player character with breezes actually has those Body (erect), Body (flacid) already in inventory? Breezes mod adds them to player inventory automatically when it loads.

Done some testing with male character' date=' rape punch, breezes body and sexoutng xD

with new game and Override ON:

No bodysuit - player undresses and redresses correctly, but does not equip erect body.

Sexout bodysuit - player equips erect body after sex was finished (doesnt display players body during sex either, just hands and head). You cant unequip erect body afterwards. If you start sex again, wearing erect body this time, after second sex finishes, player automatically equips clothes that was on him before you started sex for the first time.

Breezes body - exactly the same thing.

However, it doesnt affect npcs, they equip/unequip boners and clothes properly.

Could this be because male player character with breezes actually has those Body (erect), Body (flacid) already in inventory? Breezes mod adds them to player inventory automatically when it loads.

[/quote']

I suspect it's because it's the player. Most of us are playing and testing these mods with female Chars with no body swapping, because we want our customized bodies.

I bet switching the player always screws it up, regardless of male or female. *sigh*.

Probably some bullcrap out of order WRT 3rd person and TFC again.

My testing confirms' date=' the body swapping / invis issue is not:

- a male vs. female issue.

- an override issue.

It's a player issue when you've elected to swap the player body. The default is not to do this ('do nothing' in MCM). Digging into what is going on.

[/quote']

Maybe do that bodyswapping thing for player before the sex starts(I mean camera zooms out etc)?

My testing confirms' date=' the body swapping / invis issue is not:

- a male vs. female issue.

- an override issue.

It's a player issue when you've elected to swap the player body. The default is not to do this ('do nothing' in MCM). Digging into what is going on.

[/quote']

Maybe do that bodyswapping thing for player before the sex starts(I mean camera zooms out etc)?

It's not that, tested timing, unequipping and equipping works right regardless of camera setting (thank god). It was just a dumbass move on my part, soon rectified.

Edit: yes, all fixed in my dev version. Should have a .30 out today with this plus the bugfixes from donkeys testing in the main thread.

.30 release is up in the main thread, many fixes, some related to override.

Those of you feeling up to it, please continue to test with override on and report your findings as per the OP in this thread.

To test, first you need to do this:

- Enable override mode in the SexoutNG Misc MCM page.

- Enable 'debug mode' (just prints more messages) on the same page.

- Make sure you have the latest Sexout version as well as the latest version of whatever mod(s) you are testing.

- Only test one mod at a time unless you know how to tell which mod initiated the encounter.

Before you report a bug, test that it does NOT occur with override disabled. If it still does, report it in the other thread. This thread is for issues only occurring with override enabled.

If you manage to suffer through all the above, in your report:

- What MCM settings did you change in SexoutNG

- What debug messages appeared

- Does the problem happen every time, or just occasionally

- What lead up to the problem, and how was sex initiated.

As of latest version (V0.1.30)I get the following with Override turned on.

Problem: Having sex with NPC's and saying you want 'nasty anal sex' always results in the exact same position, belly on the ground, ass up in the air, position #3 if the console is to be believed. Does not happen with Override turned off. Other options (oral and vaginal) seem to work fine, although I do get foot (more like tiptoe) and wrench penetrations for vaginal too.

-Didn't change any MCM settings, just toggled SexoutNG Override to ON.

-Didn't get any other than 'You tried to use a classic animation " " " using SexoutNG

-Consistently for anal sex.

-Sex was initiated through the 'SexoutHookups/SexWithFollow' dialogue "How about you and me do something naugthy" - "I really want some nasty anal"

Thanks, not a problem or bug though, working as intended! Temporary situation.

Didn't get any other than 'You tried to use a classic animation " " " using SexoutNG

Is an informational message for modders saying they are setting the anim themselves, and the value they are using is a 'classic' value (less than 101). When that happens, NG plays the same animation for a bunch of different ones, intentionally.

Once override mode is free of all actual bugs, I'm just going to set the anim back to 0 if it detects a classic value, and then let the NG randomizer pick a new one.

Classic anims 1-7, 33, and 31 all play 605.

54, 55, and 58 all play 401.

11 and 25 play 1001.

23, 27-29 all play 701

34, 39-41, 46-48 all play 231

43, 45 play 501

Other classic anims fail right now with a message:

SexoutNGBES: You picked a classic animation not mapped to NG ##

If you see THAT message, let me know the # that comes up.

OK' date=' will do.

One more thing, is using beds enabled yet? I read you mentioned it in the new release, but I wasn't sure if it was just for modders to play about with or if its an actual ingame feature now.

[/quote']

It's enabled, but mods have to make use of it, and it's so new that I'm sure none of them are. They will probably have to wait until I have added the bed finder, unless they want to duplicate the work I'm doing (or do it for me haha!)

In .30 you can have sex on a bed if the mod provides a reference to it, but the code in sexout to find one for you isn't working right yet.