guk Posted April 11, 2015 Posted April 11, 2015 Well i haven't tested how the RCOTS-XPMSE skeleton affects the SK head size, but should be easy to adjust that. Otherwise it probably works even better with SK and its armor patcher to hopefully avoid conflicts with armor replacers like CT77's.
IFAZER Posted April 11, 2015 Posted April 11, 2015 Does anyone have a link to that "skyproc" armor patcher? The kids in my game can't wear the armor, though I have all the files installed and in the correct load order. I believe all I need is the patcher for them to equip the armors. I know this question has probably been asked a million times, but it's been a while since I installed the mod.
johann7124 Posted April 11, 2015 Posted April 11, 2015 Well i haven't tested how the RCOTS-XPMSE skeleton affects the SK head size, but should be easy to adjust that. Otherwise it probably works even better with SK and its armor patcher to hopefully avoid conflicts with armor replacers like CT77's. That Skeleton is actually just a renamed skeleton that I made for Skykids. I have also made one from XPMSE 2.50, that should be coming out with the forthcoming update for Skykids.
Spyder Arachnid Posted April 11, 2015 Posted April 11, 2015 Does anyone have a link to that "skyproc" armor patcher? The kids in my game can't wear the armor, though I have all the files installed and in the correct load order. I believe all I need is the patcher for them to equip the armors. I know this question has probably been asked a million times, but it's been a while since I installed the mod. The skyproc patcher is part of the main file. When you installed SkyKids, it came with a folder called SkyProc Patchers in your data folder. Go in there, and there should be a program that you can run. It is what will create the armor patcher esp for SkyKids. And no, no one can give you their patched esp because it is custom tailored to their load order. SkyProc reads the mods you have installed for your own game, and patches accordingly. So it is unique to everyone.
IFAZER Posted April 12, 2015 Posted April 12, 2015 Does anyone have a link to that "skyproc" armor patcher? The kids in my game can't wear the armor, though I have all the files installed and in the correct load order. I believe all I need is the patcher for them to equip the armors. I know this question has probably been asked a million times, but it's been a while since I installed the mod. The skyproc patcher is part of the main file. When you installed SkyKids, it came with a folder called SkyProc Patchers in your data folder. Go in there, and there should be a program that you can run. It is what will create the armor patcher esp for SkyKids. And no, no one can give you their patched esp because it is custom tailored to their load order. SkyProc reads the mods you have installed for your own game, and patches accordingly. So it is unique to everyone. Thanks, I really appretiate the help.
guk Posted April 12, 2015 Posted April 12, 2015 Well i haven't tested how the RCOTS-XPMSE skeleton affects the SK head size, but should be easy to adjust that. Otherwise it probably works even better with SK and its armor patcher to hopefully avoid conflicts with armor replacers like CT77's. That Skeleton is actually just a renamed skeleton that I made for Skykids. I have also made one from XPMSE 2.50, that should be coming out with the forthcoming update for Skykids. Alright good to know. I tested the XPMSE-SK skeleton that was in the official XPMSE downloads some time ago, but it made the arms and heads really huge (like the heads wider than the hips, and gorilla arms). Yours works good as it is, no idea why i got the too short arms in earlier testing.
en_hawk Posted April 12, 2015 Author Posted April 12, 2015 Alright good to know. I tested the XPMSE-SK skeleton that was in the official XPMSE downloads some time ago, but it made the arms and heads really huge (like the heads wider than the hips, and gorilla arms). Yours works good as it is, no idea why i got the too short arms in earlier testing. Yeah, don't use the one that comes with XPMSE, it is made incorrectly and will appear wrongly in game. Johann's ports on the other hand are done properly.
IFAZER Posted April 13, 2015 Posted April 13, 2015 I think somehow when I used the armor patcher...all the vanilla and hearthfire kids that turned back into those normal potato-headed children instead of their SkyKids models. Anyone know how to fix this? The mod did work very well for weeks before I ran the armor patcher for the first time yesterday. I'm not sure if kids generated by Hentai Pregnancy will appear as Vanilla kids or SkyKids though.
IFAZER Posted April 14, 2015 Posted April 14, 2015 I think somehow when I used the armor patcher...all the vanilla and hearthfire kids that turned back into those normal potato-headed children instead of their SkyKids models. Anyone know how to fix this? The mod did work very well for weeks before I ran the armor patcher for the first time yesterday. I'm not sure if kids generated by Hentai Pregnancy will appear as Vanilla kids or SkyKids though. I tried to fix this on my own by reinstalling the files thru NMM, but now I CTD each time I start up the game. I don't even get to the start menu. I ran BOSS, LOOT, the Armor Patcher, FNIS...pretty much everything there was to run. I have gotten zero results.
Spyder Arachnid Posted April 14, 2015 Posted April 14, 2015 I think somehow when I used the armor patcher...all the vanilla and hearthfire kids that turned back into those normal potato-headed children instead of their SkyKids models. Anyone know how to fix this? The mod did work very well for weeks before I ran the armor patcher for the first time yesterday. I'm not sure if kids generated by Hentai Pregnancy will appear as Vanilla kids or SkyKids though. I tried to fix this on my own by reinstalling the files thru NMM, but now I CTD each time I start up the game. I don't even get to the start menu. I ran BOSS, LOOT, the Armor Patcher, FNIS...pretty much everything there was to run. I have gotten zero results. If you're crashing at startup, it's usually caused by missing masters. Did you check the requirements section on the main page and make sure you have them/it? RaceCompatibility for one. As well, did you make sure they were activated in NMM (I know, a silly thing, but it happens)? And the kids in Hentai Pregnancy won't look like SkyKids, unless they make a compatibility patch for it. As for looking like potato-heads, that shouldn't be the patcher causing that. The patcher just patches armor and clothes to work on SkyKids. Are you sure you're not using another vanilla child replacer that might be conflicting, or maybe not even have the SkyKids child replacer installed?
IFAZER Posted April 14, 2015 Posted April 14, 2015 I think somehow when I used the armor patcher...all the vanilla and hearthfire kids that turned back into those normal potato-headed children instead of their SkyKids models. Anyone know how to fix this? The mod did work very well for weeks before I ran the armor patcher for the first time yesterday. I'm not sure if kids generated by Hentai Pregnancy will appear as Vanilla kids or SkyKids though. I tried to fix this on my own by reinstalling the files thru NMM, but now I CTD each time I start up the game. I don't even get to the start menu. I ran BOSS, LOOT, the Armor Patcher, FNIS...pretty much everything there was to run. I have gotten zero results. If you're crashing at startup, it's usually caused by missing masters. Did you check the requirements section on the main page and make sure you have them/it? RaceCompatibility for one. As well, did you make sure they were activated in NMM (I know, a silly thing, but it happens)? And the kids in Hentai Pregnancy won't look like SkyKids, unless they make a compatibility patch for it. As for looking like potato-heads, that shouldn't be the patcher causing that. The patcher just patches armor and clothes to work on SkyKids. Are you sure you're not using another vanilla child replacer that might be conflicting, or maybe not even have the SkyKids child replacer installed? Thanks for replying! As far as I know I have all the requirements. The mod worked just fine for weeks, months even and it worked with hentai pregnancy. However, somehow when I started up the game one day, the hearthfire kids were vanilla again, and after running the armor patcher, all the kids became vanilla. I have all the prerequisites considering the fact that the mod worked fine for as long as it did. I am honestly at a loss. I just stopped working one day. I couldn't have had a vanilla child conflicting mod as well. Edit: Also, thanks for the help, I truly truly appretiate it. I'm not sure how...but I think I fixed it. At least for the start up. I will have to see if the kids are back to sky kids and if my wife gives birth to one. Edit 2: Also, when I take part in sex scenes, my character and the target won't get undressed. They still have sex, but while wearing clothes. I know this thread isn't the place to ask this but I haven't received any support on the threads I've asked.
Toof Posted April 14, 2015 Posted April 14, 2015 A super-duper quick question. If mod-armors are designed for cbbe or unp and such, are the armors supposed to match cbbe or unp bodies even after the SkyProc armor patcher? As in, its not possible to have mod-armors actually fit Skykids' kids. (Pic related, she has a bulky chest now) (Ps. Armormod is Hothtrooper44's Immersive Armors)
Spyder Arachnid Posted April 14, 2015 Posted April 14, 2015 A super-duper quick question. If mod-armors are designed for cbbe or unp and such, are the armors supposed to match cbbe or unp bodies even after the SkyProc armor patcher? As in, its not possible to have mod-armors actually fit Skykids' kids. (Pic related, she has a bulky chest now) (Ps. Armormod is Hothtrooper44's Immersive Armors) SkyKids is built off of UNP, so anything UNP will work. If you try to wear CBBE stuff, you'll get weird texture glitches. The SkyProc Patcher doesn't resize armors to fit the children, it just makes it so they can wear them. It is possible to have the armors fit them, you would just need to convert them to the body size that SkyKids uses, just like any other body type.
1019 Posted April 17, 2015 Posted April 17, 2015 Keep getting an error when running the SKArmorPatcher.jar "There was an exception thrown during program execution: 'java.io.FileNotFoundException: ..\..\SK Child Armor Swapper.esp (Access Denied)" Other than that, the install has gone smoothly, but I don't exactly want to run around naked 24/7 EDIT: Fixed it, ran it with SUM and for some reason it worked
xsonicx Posted April 19, 2015 Posted April 19, 2015 just curious, but anyone sharing their racemenu presets for the race anywhere?
en_hawk Posted April 22, 2015 Author Posted April 22, 2015 Ok, here's something for you guys to test. It's the first public beta of the new SKSE armor swapper plugin. You need to disable/delete the old armor swapper esp, and if you run SUM you should probably disable/delete the skyproc patcher so you don't have to put up with it running constantly. Install is fairly simple, just replace skykids.esm with the included copy and then load the dll into the plugins folder, everything should be automatic from then on out. You may notice a short 'freeze' as the game is first loading, right before it hits the main menu; that's the patcher processing records and its perfectly normal. Let me know how well this thing works or if you encounter any bugs. <see this post for latest version>
Guest luthienanarion Posted April 22, 2015 Posted April 22, 2015 Let me know how well this thing works or if you encounter any bugs. I found a bug! (Just kidding.)
Spyder Arachnid Posted April 22, 2015 Posted April 22, 2015 Works great, no issues here. One less plugin and skyproc patcher to worry about now. The freeze isn't too bad. About a good 10 seconds is all at the main menu for me. It's better than using SkyProc though, as it should stop the complaints about it lol. Now it's all just automatic with a small freeze. Much nicer. Thanks again.
en_hawk Posted April 22, 2015 Author Posted April 22, 2015 Works great, no issues here. One less plugin and skyproc patcher to worry about now. The freeze isn't too bad. About a good 10 seconds is all at the main menu for me. It's better than using SkyProc though, as it should stop the complaints about it lol. Now it's all just automatic with a small freeze. Much nicer. Thanks again. Glad it works ok for you, but you should thank luthien, as he's the one who coded it.
Spyder Arachnid Posted April 22, 2015 Posted April 22, 2015 Ah cool deal. Thanks Luthien. I just noticed, sometimes it takes up to a minute on the freeze. Not complaining about the wait time, but was wondering if there is a way for it to scan only when changes to your mod list are made? Cause currently, it does it every time you start Skyrim. So for those working on Creation Kit or playing in small spurts, each time you open Skyrim you gotta wait a minute. Not sure how it works exactly, but like how the SkyProc patcher was before, you only had to use it once and you were good to go. Until of course you added new mods or deleted mods, then you'd run it again and you'd be all set again. Is there a way to have it do something like that for instance? Where it only scans the first time and unless your mod list changes, it doesn't do it again? Or does it have to do that every time you start up Skyrim? Just curious is all.
en_hawk Posted April 22, 2015 Author Posted April 22, 2015 Ah cool deal. Thanks Luthien. I just noticed, sometimes it takes up to a minute on the freeze. Not complaining about the wait time, but was wondering if there is a way for it to scan only when changes to your mod list are made? Cause currently, it does it every time you start Skyrim. So for those working on Creation Kit or playing in small spurts, each time you open Skyrim you gotta wait a minute. Not sure how it works exactly, but like how the SkyProc patcher was before, you only had to use it once and you were good to go. Until of course you added new mods or deleted mods, then you'd run it again and you'd be all set again. Is there a way to have it do something like that for instance? Where it only scans the first time and unless your mod list changes, it doesn't do it again? Or does it have to do that every time you start up Skyrim? Just curious is all. Naw, it patches the forms in memory at run time; you can't cache the changes so to speak. I dunno why yours freezes for that long, mine only took about 4 seconds and I have 255 plugins loaded... I'll inquire about things that can be done to reduce processing time...
Spyder Arachnid Posted April 22, 2015 Posted April 22, 2015 Naw, it patches the forms in memory at run time; you can't cache the changes so to speak. I dunno why yours freezes for that long, mine only took about 4 seconds and I have 255 plugins loaded... I'll inquire about things that can be done to reduce processing time... Hmm no idea. Maybe it's based on the type of mods, rather than the amount that causes it to load more? I currently have 145 plugins loaded, but a few of those are merged plugins with tons of armor mods in them. So that might be the issue, as it is patching all those merged mods I have. But that's fine. It's no biggie. Still much better than before now that it is all automatic.
Guest luthienanarion Posted April 22, 2015 Posted April 22, 2015 I'm working on some speed improvements. Naturally, it will take longer the more records it has to process, but I can probably optimize the parts of the code that are run tens of thousands of times in my own (very) modest load order.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now