Shnurui Posted March 12, 2015 Posted March 12, 2015 Once the patch is made is there any way you could remove the dependancies from the armor patch? The armor patchers running of Boss undoes all the fixing the running of LOOT does, BOSS is outdated, ignores the mod type, and doesn't work unless you do a whole mass of edits. Please remove or find a way to pull the local list from the local boss/loot.
en_hawk Posted March 12, 2015 Author Posted March 12, 2015 Once the patch is made is there any way you could remove the dependancies from the armor patch? The armor patchers running of Boss undoes all the fixing the running of LOOT does, BOSS is outdated, ignores the mod type, and doesn't work unless you do a whole mass of edits. Please remove or find a way to pull the local list from the local boss/loot. There are instructions in the OP for using LOOT instead of BOSS; try reading the manual next time.
en_hawk Posted March 12, 2015 Author Posted March 12, 2015 How long does it take for the .jar patcher to be done? I realize it takes a long time but it's been a couple hours already and I'm worried it might be stuck or something. I have a good computer, decent ram, ssd etc. and the java is currently running at 60-65K of memory.Probably got stuck, I've heard of this happening rarely, though I've never personally encountered it; just close the patcher and try running it again. If you have a good computer like you say, it really shouldn't take more than a minute or so to complete, even with a lot of mods loaded.
en_hawk Posted March 12, 2015 Author Posted March 12, 2015 Still doesn't seem to be working. A few issues could of a concern though: 1. currently SKArmorPatcher is .rar file not a .jar file. Window still appears fine. Does that make a difference? 2. I could've patched once before. I'm not sure (I was confused atm), could it not work if I already patched it? 1. That's because you configured jar files to open with winrar at one point or another, it will not affect the function of the patch. 2. Not it either, since you need to re-patch every time you change your load order. Can you post a screenshot of the patcher when it is 'stuck'?
MidbossVyers Posted March 14, 2015 Posted March 14, 2015 Now, I'm not even sure if there is a way to fix this, but I figured that I'd just post the issue here, anyway, to make people aware. There is clipping when a SkyKids girl wears the Alik'r hood: I also noticed that even adult women have some clipping when wearing the hood, but not to this degree. Strangely, adult men never have clipping (I have not checked with SkyKids boys). So yeah, if there is a way to fix this, great (please tell me, or link it). If not, then whatever.
Superin7enden7 Posted March 24, 2015 Posted March 24, 2015 Does anyone have the problem of their game crashing to the desktop when using city overhaul mods? Nearly every time I enter a city my game CTDs. The problem seems to lie in the replacer for the Hearthfire kids. Does anyone know a fix for this, or am I going to have to choose between ugly HF kids or nice cities? I'm using JK's city and town mods if that helps.
Veniel Posted March 27, 2015 Posted March 27, 2015 Guys I just can't be bothered with the patcher issue anymore. I'll gift any $10 or under game on Steam to whoever compiles the armor swapper .esp for me. Only standard DLC, no other armor-related mods are present.
en_hawk Posted March 27, 2015 Author Posted March 27, 2015 Guys I just can't be bothered with the patcher issue anymore. I'll gift any $10 or under game on Steam to whoever compiles the armor swapper .esp for me. Only standard DLC, no other armor-related mods are present.Patcher "issue"? Is there a legitimate issue I am unaware of, or are you just terminally lazy?
Veniel Posted March 27, 2015 Posted March 27, 2015 Guys I just can't be bothered with the patcher issue anymore. I'll gift any $10 or under game on Steam to whoever compiles the armor swapper .esp for me. Only standard DLC, no other armor-related mods are present.Patcher "issue"? Is there a legitimate issue I am unaware of, or are you just terminally lazy? Sorry thought it was recognized enough. The one where patcher hangs up at "100% / Import Done". Also it won't auto-run BOSS by itself (works manually). I suspect part of the issue may be because I installed SK via Mod Organiser, but then again, I've run the patcher from within the MO installation where the "missing" skykids esm is located. No dice.
MidbossVyers Posted March 28, 2015 Posted March 28, 2015 Would it be possible to make a compatibility patch for this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42564? The Vampiric Ring checks for vanilla race vampires. Therefore, custom race, such as child race vampires, do not get the vampire bonuses from the ring.
Folhaverde Posted March 30, 2015 Posted March 30, 2015 I need helpI already installed all necessary mods for Skykids working fine BUT when i equip armor doesn't show...I already run SKArmorPatcher but program never finishes and says: Please Wait 100% Done ImportingI saw on the forum he has to automatically close but it does notI'm using Mod Organizer.Sry for my bad english.
johann7124 Posted March 31, 2015 Posted March 31, 2015 How long did you let it run? Depending on your mod list it could take a while to actually finish.
en_hawk Posted March 31, 2015 Author Posted March 31, 2015 For all of those having difficulty with the java patcher, I have good news. The SKSE patcher is nearly complete and is in final beta testing, should have a release sometime in the near future(1-2 weeks).
Folhaverde Posted March 31, 2015 Posted March 31, 2015 How long did you let it run? Depending on your mod list it could take a while to actually finish. I think 1 or 2 hours and nothing. I don't know if SKArmorPatcher working or just stuck. How long does it take to patch? i have alot of armor mods. When I get home I'll test again.
Folhaverde Posted March 31, 2015 Posted March 31, 2015 I'm trying to execute SKArmorPatcher directly from MO but no sucess..Error:http://i.imgur.com/9QtXh6Q.jpgMy settings MOhttp://i.imgur.com/XRIxHO9.jpgI have same error if i try to execute SUM program =/If i execute without MO i get this :http://i.imgur.com/gpv0GEi.jpgI using java jre-7u71-windows-i586
ChipyChops Posted March 31, 2015 Posted March 31, 2015 It shouldn't take more than a minute. Do you have Java installed? That error looks more like it can't access the Java runtime.
NouvelleVoix Posted March 31, 2015 Posted March 31, 2015 I'm a little hesitant to ask for help here given that I have no direct proof that this bug is caused by SkyKids (and also because I haven't read every single page of this thread, lol), but... Well, for some reason, the adult races can't use the additional Apachii hairstyles, but the child races can. With SkyKids disabled, the regular races can use them again. Is there a way to have everyone able to use all the hairstyles I have installed? Is it likely my load order is at fault? I'm using Mod Organizer, if that matters. I don't think I have anything else that changes hairstyles besides that OblivionHairPackAIO mod (which worked successfully with Apachii in my previous install of Skyrim). My apologies if I missed something obvious.
en_hawk Posted April 1, 2015 Author Posted April 1, 2015 I'm a little hesitant to ask for help here given that I have no direct proof that this bug is caused by SkyKids (and also because I haven't read every single page of this thread, lol), but... Well, for some reason, the adult races can't use the additional Apachii hairstyles, but the child races can. With SkyKids disabled, the regular races can use them again. Is there a way to have everyone able to use all the hairstyles I have installed? Is it likely my load order is at fault? I'm using Mod Organizer, if that matters. I don't think I have anything else that changes hairstyles besides that OblivionHairPackAIO mod (which worked successfully with Apachii in my previous install of Skyrim). My apologies if I missed something obvious. This is stated explicitly in the OP, read the manual next time. Due to the [stupid as fuck] way skyrim handles head parts(ie: hair), I can only switch which races the hair is enabled for to either the adults or the SK races. Turn the patch plugin on or off depending on if you want to create an adult or child character, it only affects whether or not the hair shows up during character creation, not whether or not it works on said races(for reference, it always works). Toggling the plugin mid playthrough has no ill effect.
Folhaverde Posted April 3, 2015 Posted April 3, 2015 Guys!! I solved my problem SKArmorPatcher is working perfect !!I just followed this tutorial and solved my problem
thedarlec Posted April 4, 2015 Posted April 4, 2015 hello I got the Record lengths are off error I am attatching the debug overview and export file for review saw these 2 files requested for others who had this error =--Debug Overview--=.txt Export - SK Child Armor Swapper.esp.txt
Spyder Arachnid Posted April 10, 2015 Posted April 10, 2015 this looks really intimidating to install 0.0 It actually couldn't be any simplier to install. All you need is RaceCompatibility, which is available on the Nexus. Then download the main file, and install it via NMM or MO. It guides you step by step through the install like any mod manager enabled mod. And voila, you're done with the install! Run the skyproc patcher (if you've used Dual Sheath Redux, you'll be used to this part) and then you're all done. Seriously is that easy.
guk Posted April 11, 2015 Posted April 11, 2015 Hello, thanks for this mod and all the contributions. I just posted a BS2 preset over in the RCOTS thread, which can be used for SkyKids in exactly the same manner. ___________ ( My apologies if it seems rude to merely link over to RCOTS instead of adding a full post here, both mods are great in their own way )
Spyder Arachnid Posted April 11, 2015 Posted April 11, 2015 Hello, thanks for this mod and all the contributions. I just posted a BS2 preset over in the RCOTS thread, which can be used for SkyKids in exactly the same manner. ___________ ( My apologies if it seems rude to merely link over to RCOTS instead of adding a full post here, both mods are great in their own way ) That is wicked awesome, nice work Guk! I saw it over in the RCotS thread, and it's about time someone decided to make a bodyslide preset for it. It will make using armors much easier now. I know RCotS has a CBBE body with textures and all, so just have to wait for SkyKids to get one now as well. Unless of course the RCotS stuff will work just fine on the SkyKids version.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now