habilon Posted August 22 Posted August 22 Been loving collecting the cards, sort of a nice surprise to find the cards on enemies and in merchants lists, but there is one thing that annoys me: What are the rewards? I know I have a status buff I got around 20 cards or so, but I keep accidentally clicking through too fast on these and do to loot tables reloading I missed one that unlocked around 35 cards or so, and not seeing any new statuses or change to the old, I do see a new item I can make that I can confirm was not there before but is that all? It would be nice to have some sort of way to know the milestones after you unlock them, like a plaque in the hall or something that tells you what you got at what amount of cards sort of thing.
MENDEFBI Posted September 20 Posted September 20 Hi doragonmaid, (and everyone)! First of all, thank you so much for creating Collectible Waifu Cards! It is an amazing and incredibly fun addition to Skyrim, and the implementation of the display hall and the gacha mechanics is brilliant. I have been playing with it a lot, and I would love to politely suggest three quality-of-life features inspired by other mods, which I think would fit perfectly into your mod: A Card Case / Storage Item: Similar to the Card Hunter - Card Case mod on Nexus, it would be awesome to have a dedicated container or card case in the inventory. This would help a lot with managing inventory clutter when we are out exploring and collecting duplicates before breaking them down. A Discovery Sound Effect: Inspired by Card Hunter Sound Reward, having a satisfying sound effect play every time the player finds or loots a new card would make the collection aspect feel even more rewarding! Larger Card Display in Inventory: Similar to Card Hunter Double Card Size, it would be fantastic if the size of the card shown in the inventory (and when zoomed in) could be doubled. Since your mod has such nice card art and unique holographic patterns, this would make appreciating them much better! Thank you for your time, dedication, and for sharing this awesome mod with the community. Keep up the amazing work!
heilhobo Posted September 20 Posted September 20 The collector cases would be a nice addtion. Also does anyone else have problems with cards being stupid bright in the open world during the day time? If yes, got any fixes? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now