The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Still getting the Mother Hamal bug where she says theres still shrines that needs corrupting even after corrupting them all. I'm running the 129c version, load order is correct. I triple checked all the shrines for missed dialogue but journal entry says all are done.-------------NVM, for some reason I had to leave the temple and re-enter for the dialogue to fix itself but everything works fine now.

This seriously good mod became an excellent mod with the addition of the latest content.  I just finished playing through the redemption path, and enjoyed it immensely.  The story was very good, and the dialog is what raises it above other mods.

In this mod you have to talk to a lot of people to get clues, where most mods you just go from one point to another.  For example

you're told to bring something to Sister Anwen, and mention is made of an artist.  But as far as I know there are no artists in Skyrim.  What to do?  Talk to Anwen, and then check your quest log.  There's a clue in her quarters!

The only serious difficulty I had with it is not the fault of the mod.  On my perhaps underpowered system, using HDT on all NPC outfits is causing them to do the boobs stretch to infinity and then snap back thing that I know others have seen as well.  When that happens the NPC sometimes becomes invisible.  And unfortunately the traveling sister outfit is very susceptible to that happening.  So the hardest part of the mod for me was finding Sister Eda, since she'd become invisible.  Fortunately I saw some ripples in the water and deduced that's where she was.

One very minor bug: You don't "bread" a wreath.  In English, you "braid" a wreath.  Breading something means covering it with bread crumbs, like a piece of chicken.  Braiding means weaving two or more strands of something together.

One very minor bug: You don't "bread" a wreath. In English, you "braid" a wreath. Breading something means covering it with bread crumbs, like a piece of chicken. Braiding means weaving two or more strands of something together.

I had to accept long ago that spelling mistakes and poor grammar were an unavoidable side-effect of Loverslab's big healthy diverse community. If we want passionate modders from all over the world, we put up with a bit of garbled English. Small price to pay! :-D

One very minor bug: You don't "bread" a wreath. In English, you "braid" a wreath. Breading something means covering it with bread crumbs, like a piece of chicken. Braiding means weaving two or more strands of something together.

I had to accept long ago that spelling mistakes and poor grammar were an unavoidable side-effect of Loverslab's big healthy diverse community. If we want passionate modders from all over the world, we put up with a bit of garbled English. Small price to pay! :-D

I very much agree, I just mentioned it in case it could be fixed in an update.  Note that I praised the rest of the dialogue. :shy:

I very much agree, I just mentioned it in case it could be fixed in an update.  Note that I praised the rest of the dialogue. :shy:

Thanks... 'bread' never felt quite right and I apologize for not spellchecking it first.

That will be fixed in the next version.

For some reason no matter which combination of the two mods I put in all the sisters I encounter walking around are naked.  Not sure if that's intentional or not, but I uncounted a big group near Markarth and other then the guard wearing a helmet and one normal priestess everyone was nude.

For some reason no matter which combination of the two mods I put in all the sisters I encounter walking around are naked.  Not sure if that's intentional or not, but I uncounted a big group near Markarth and other then the guard wearing a helmet and one normal priestess everyone was nude.

Check for mod conflicts using tes5edit.

If they are naked, it is probably another mod is overriding changes made by the Sisterhood.

I'm new at this and my Mod Organizer says that the file is missing a .esm and textures, is that a problem?

yes that is a problem what file is it saying is missing?

"Mod name" contains no esp/esm and no asset (textures, meshes, interface, ...) directory. I've never seen this problem before, I downloaded the main file, the Sisters, and the body slider. Right now all three are in the same mod folder but even when I seperate them I get the same problem.

I'm new at this and my Mod Organizer says that the file is missing a .esm and textures, is that a problem?

"Mod name" contains no esp/esm and no asset (textures, meshes, interface, ...) directory. I've never seen this problem before, I downloaded the main file, the Sisters, and the body slider. Right now all three are in the same mod folder but even when I seperate them I get the same problem.

What Browser are you using to download this?

What's your load order?

Are you using Mod Organiser or NMM?

SkyrimII,

I reinstalled again, and started from scratch. It was one of the most fantastic experience in Skyrim to play the game.

You are awesome !!!!!!! Excellent !!!!!!! Beautifull !!!!!

I went all the way to Haelga's Corruption Quest all along!

Here are some notes I found:

1. You must talk to sister Anwen to find where sister Elsa is. My mistake I didn't asked.

2. I could not find the key for Mother's Lock in Bath Statue. I spent all hour to find it. Finally, I unlocked with console.

(Could you make it a little bit easier, please?)

3. With HDT issue, sometimes NPC (Haelga) is disappearing.....

I have one last question. I love Sisters clothing, specially no pant's short white gown (looks like short version of Ashara's imperial outfit).

Is it possible to make it CHSBHC version? If not, could you tell me where I shoud go to learn how to convert it to CHSBHC in Bobyslide Studio?

Thank you Tonsssss !!!!!! You are the greatest !!!!!

What Browser are you using to download this?

What's your load order?

Are you using Mod Organiser or NMM?

Chrome

FNIS

SexLab

SexLab Aroused

ZazAnimations

Fus Roh D'oh

Sisterhood

Mod Organizer

Chrome

FNIS

SexLab

SexLab Aroused

ZazAnimations

Fus Roh D'oh

Sisterhood

Mod Organizer

Ok it's been awhile since I really installed sisterhood fresh but I just looked and you need to set the data directory for this mod.

For info on how to do that please look up the Mod Organiser tutorials on Youtube

I don't recieve a new text with the sybil.

yep me neither, i brought back the letters and no addition text appeared from hamal. It´s since the new update. fiotre doesnt change either. i gave her a lot of marks. it worked before.. i looked into sqs _slsd_qst_initiation. 0 , 2 ,3 ,4 rtc until 6 was zero, 7 was i think 1. strange.

Edit: I dont know how, but it worked now, the dialogues all appeared. First i started new game..it didnt work. then i started a new game with deinstalling a few mods and put sisterhood of dibella higher in loadorder (nothing overwrote it but i tried), then it worked (dont know which one it was, but i think angrims apprentice is the most likely one, there is a dialog at the tempel)