The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

View File

Skyrim Special Edition files are available in my SSE discussion thread.

The SisterHood of Dibella
Original mod by SkyrimLL.

Description
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Temple of Dibella in Markarth has been focusing on the carnal side of Dibella at the expense of the other aspects. Eventually, you will have to restore balance in the name of the Goddess.

Based on forum thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17435-the-cult-of-dibella/

Features

- Assist in the initiation of an older Sybil of Dibella
- Improved Sisterhood of Dibella, with better outfits and activities
- Improvements to the Temple (beds, items, scripted altar)
- Traveling Sisters with unique services
- A new model for marks of Dibella. Redeem marks to the Sybil for perk points.
- Scripted initiation of the Sybil, with SexLab scenes
- A new Shrine of Dibella (in a warm location)
- A quest to become a Travelling Sister (female only for now) and collect donations for the Temple

Read more about requirements and notes at this link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21873-the-sisterhood-of-dibella/

Download instructions

- DibellaSisterhood<xxx>.7z is the main mod and should come first in your load order (place it near the end of your load order so it can override any mod changing NPCs related to the temple of Dibella, especially children mods like RS Children).

- DibellaSisterhoodSisters<xxx>.7z is an optional addon if you want to see the sisters wear different custom outfits depending on their level of corruption or purity. If you don't care about their looks, you can ignore it.

- The other files are additional outfit packages for UNP, UUNP or Bodyslide depending on your choice of body shape

- Finally, I also have some translations in Russian and German but they are for older versions and should not be used with versions above the version number in the name of the translation files.

Known issues

- Customization of SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp

This is a customization package for the Sisterhood of Dibella.

SexLab_DibellaCult.esp needs to be loaded BEFORE SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp

You can ignore the 'sisters' add on if you don't care about seeing the sisters change outfits during the quest.

If you want to replace the outfits and appearances of the sisters, you will have to use this mod as a base, extract the content of the BSA file and go from there.

The default customization package is set with CBBE in mind.
I am hoping someone will jump on the customization occasion and will publish a UNP version (or something else altogether).

Edit: The outfits I selected for this default package are:

- Agent of Dibella outfit for the player ( KIBELIUS outfit - only the dress - http://kasprutz.tumblr.com/post/127388349614/tumblr-gift-kibelius-outfit-unpbk-tbbp-v10 )
- Sybil corrupted ( R18pn lingerie by KURESE - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52168/? )
- Sybil pure ( Salome dress CBBE convert by Chupy - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6945-skyrim-salome-dress-mod-cbbe-convert/ )
- Sisters corrupted ( Jewelry outfit for CBBE by Gatti - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18452/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D18452&pUp=1 )
- Sisters pure ( Ashara Imperial Wedding Dress for UNP by SydneyB - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51682/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D51682&pUp=1 )

This is only a suggestion for convenience but you should download and install each mod if you are having issues with missing textures on the new outfits (I did not modify the meshes so they are still pointing at the original textures).

If it causes issues, I will make a default package with vanilla assets only.

I strongly encourage anyone to customize them with their own preferences.

Everything is controlled by outfits in CKeditor.
As long as you preserve the outfits names, you should be good with whatever set of clothing and accessories you want.

- Fjotra is still a little girl

Place this mod at the end of your load order. BOSS tends to move this mod higher than it should be in load orders.

- Game crashes when opening main menu (ESC key) inside Temple

Please report this issue if it happens to you. I am trying find out if it is only happening on my side.
Update: This seems fixed in version 1.0

- Shackles cannot be removed from Sybil until after end of Temple quest.

Walk toward the door - she will lose her shackles automatically when you are close enough to the exit. If you fast travel before removing her shackles, she will lose them the first time she levels up in her initiation (first time she enters the Sanctum).

- The Sybil doesn't speak during escape from captivity.

This is normal and caused by the change from a Child to Adult NPC.

The Sybil is not a Child anymore. That means she doesn't have her child voice (so she ends up with silent lines when you rescure her) but she will be more active in later stages. I gave her an AI package to follow Mother Hamal in the temple (that too was odd to me - she would just hang out in the temple and never get any lesson or initiation from Hamal).

- "A Traveling Sister made me pay 100 gold for Tundra Cotton?! Are you kidding me?"

This is normal. Their services do not come cheap and the extra money is considered a 'donation' to the Temple :) ... on the bright side, they ask for the same price regardless the item or service they give you... and some items are way over 100 gold.

- The Sybil is not progressing in her Initiation.

She does level up in her initiation as of v0.4, but it is very slow at this point.

You need to hand in 5 marks of dibella for her to gain one point.
After 10 points (50 marks), she should level up in her initiation and change her outfit the next time she walks into the Sanctum.

She has 3 levels - Novice (default), Accolyte and Initiate.

Eventually, there will be one quest to unlock the last level (Mother) and have you decide if she should replace Mother Hamal or not.

Her progression through levels will go a lot faster once I have Dibellan quests in place - these quests will make her progress several points at a time. I set it up this slow to buy myself some time to write those quests and release updates without forcing everybody to run through this mod all over again.

Requirements

- SexLab framework (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v111b-updated-0710/).

- Zaz Animation Pack ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack/ )

- Optional: Fuz Ro D-oh ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14884/? )
(If you run without Fuz, you need to turn off "Enable dialogue")

Acknowledgements

- Mark of Dibella model based on Gold Coins of the world ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6708//? )

- @azmodan22 for unique Dibella statues. Thanks again for the contribution!

- @Verodor for the German translation

- @Content_Consumer , @Skoalbite and @Old_book for dialogues

Change log

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/12/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Zaz Animation Pack
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Optional downloads:

Done in the next version

- Check the links on the main wiki page

Known Issues

- Open issues on github.

Dibella Quests ideas

Below is a summary of most of the ideas expressed in original thread about the Cult of Dibella. I left out the lore / background comments about Dibella as they provide context more than ideas about quests themselves.

My plan goes something like this.

- The Sisterhood of Dibella acts as a core mod.

- This mod covers the basic mechanics of the Sisterhood as a joinable faction as well as the Initiation of the Sybil

- There are too many excellent ideas for quests here to fit into a single mod. We could release these other quests as episodes / add-ons

- These quests could reward the Player with marks of Dibella

- The core mod allows the Player to return to the Sybil and redeem the marks for perk points. Redeeming marks will eventually accelerate the initiation of the Sybil.

That way anyone could pick one of these quests and make it sort of compatible with the core mod.

This would also give an excuse to regularly go back to the Temple and watch the Sybil evolve - that would also allow people to customize their Dibella Temple experience.

Core Quest: Sisterhood of Dibella / Initiation of the young Sybil

- Walkthrough (with some spoilers)

Spoiler

- Sisterhood as a joinable faction
- If PC is a female, have an option to join cult without finding Sybil. 

- If Male, has to find the Sybil first

- Initiation should be about you expressing a deeper understanding about Dibella's teachings than the common assumptions.
- A continuous, ongoing quest to collect alms and charity for the chapel.

- Depending on how faithful the player is, they might choose to keep some of the donations for themselves or turn them all over to the cult. 

- Initiation quest as core module
- Add on quests with Dibella tokens as reward
- Dibella tokens are redeemable to the Sybil for perk points from Dibella herself
- Sybil - Have the girl as as the medium. Have her communicate, in a grand and suitably godlike manner, whatever is needed to be communicated

- Add 'stallion' as reward for a quest. A male in residence in the temple for the sister's education.

Add-on: Dibella Sanctuary of Whiterun

Download here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41154-dibella-sanctuary-of-whiterun-2014-12-30

Quest: Become a travelling Sister

- Add important note on corpse of Sister inside forsworn tower

:: Order to retrieve Sybil (failed rescue)

:: Use that as occasion to grant PC a role inside temple (new position available)

:: Earn your way into the Sanctum and receive your white dress.

:: Cure/heal someone

:: Do a quest in Solitude naked (reward is latent 'coveted' effect from SD?)
:: Dance for an audience
:: Make your own statue of Dibella or other tribute
:: Get someone (Ysolde?) to give you a kiss
:: Find 5 traveling sisters and collect their donations
:: Rescue a lost traveling sister (or find what happened to her - maybe she retired and lives under other name)
:: Collect ingredients for special birth-control potion and deliver it to a wench in Falkreath (or a female Jarl?) 

Quest: Dark side of the Sisterhood

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20757-idea-not-exactly-a-request-temple-of-dibella-the-inner-sanctum

- A quest where you could earn entry into the inner sanctum.
- Temple hides a dark secret. Torture devices / beasts / extreme toys.
- Add rooms to the temple sanctum.

- Someone (Daedric? Sanguine?) is whispering ideas to take the Dibella sisters down an extreme path. Sanguine comes to mind, given his nature for debauchery, where Dibellians see eroticism more like an art, Sanguine merely indulges in the pleasure
- An explanation to the death of the previous Sybil.

- Eventually, sybil replaces the Mother

Quest: Cleanse the shrines

- Pilgrimage to Dibella shrines. 

Quest: Spread Dibella's love

Dibella approaches you (dream/voice out of nowhere/directly appearing) and requests your presence at her temple. "You have learned much about brute strength, but temperance is needed. Your soul has become unbalanced, and beauty is fading from it. Love is leaving you. Please help me to restore my lost arts to the world, and in turn, restore them in yourself." Heeding her call, your character embarks on a journey to revive life through love in a civil war-torn environment, healing the residents of Skyrim along the way as you also heal yourself. I have more but I have already lost that train of thought as to a basic premise and overall quest line.

EDIT(s): Love incorporating not just physical, but emotional and aesthetic as well. Painting, singing, crafting, dancing, etc... Ties into bards, smiths, heck even Calcemo in Markarth and his research on the Dwemer. This allows for quite a bit of creativity and variety in the quests so its not just another sex quest mod. This would give potential, should the architects of the mod be up to the task, to eventually reach levels achieved like Grumpf did with CLS for Oblivion. A large, thoroughly fleshed out (no sex reference intended), diverse addon that is also quite story driven and not just thrown together.

People have a negative stigma towards Dibellan culture because of the eroticism practiced. This could really make an interesting plot that involves disputes within the cult and public opinion. Perhaps a part of it could focus on teaching outsiders that Dibella culture is more than just eroticism and that the eroticism factor should be approached in an artistic way.

- Convert: Try to convert a likely prospect to the cult by spreading the love of Dibella upon them.
- Recruit other women for the cult. Plant Dibella Tokens around and spread influence.
- Competition with followers of Mara / Alternate ending for Mara quests?

- Temple business / bring a shipment of marks of Dibella to known followers (Haelga in Riften, Lisbet in Markath)

- Open the Temple to visitors from all over Skyrim

- Education: A male/female has come of age, and hasn't had a proper sexual education. The cult sends you to fix that.

- Soothing: A follower of the cult has recently lost a love one due to the war/bandits/dragons/vampires/Cod Players/jinsert problem here. You are sent to give them some comfort in their hard times.

- Dibella priestesses house calls
- shy daughter
- boy to prepare for wedding
- wife to educate
- husband to compromise
- fantasy to perform

The idea is that keeps with the theme of Beauty/Love/Sexual instruction, by giving the sex some underlying purpose rather than just being "lol sex for sex sake" (that's sanguine's territory.)

- Patron of the Arts. Focus on the artistic side of the Dibellan culture.
- Dibella is a patron for painters. I seen already mods that allow you to paint, so it would be cool if we could add that gameplay element and perhaps bring back the Brush of True Paint.
- Hell, maybe you need to make your own dibellan statue? Maybe you need to make a decent painting as was mentioned earlier? Dancing was mentioned, there's mods that let you play instruments…

- Rewards for supporting bards
:: radiant quest to ask random bard to play
:: perks for joining bard college and completing quests

- The player is sent to find / become the model for a struggling sculptor and reclusive member of one of the cults surrounding Dibella. If the player has a high enough speechcraft skill, they can charm the artist into using them as the model. If the player doesn't meet the artist's criteria, they're tasked with finding someone to fill the role. Have a number of potential persons who can be persuaded to come visit the artist's home and become the model. Depending on their stats... the outcome could be different.

Since 'Speechcraft' was essentially used to entirely replace the 'Personality' attribute... it would make sense that the higher their speechcraft skill, the more personable and charming they are. If they're skilled in other areas, perhaps some reference to the sculpture being 'powerful' or 'mystical' or 'enchanting' or some other such thing.

- Quest to find and secure brush of true paint

- Learn things like belly dancing and creative ways of stimulating eroticism. With the skills learned she could perform in Dibella's temples as a dancer (this is also another mod I had in mind, one that lets you have a career as a dancer) or entertainer. Of course, she could also, perform other more intimate moves as well.
- Eroticism is about stimulating the senses, which is why I mentioned dancing as an option, it could nevertheless involve sex as well. But in all honesty, if this mod were to happen, I would like sex to be treated in a classier way, to distinguish itself from other mods. 

- Romantic spots / Make a meal for someone / Find a gift.

- The player is tasked with locating a painter who ventured out into the wilderness in search of the perfect vista. Somewhere along the way, he was taken hostage and the player must decide how to rescue him. While combat is always an option, the brigands who have taken him are well armed and willing to exchange him for a price. If you return to the chapel, you will be given the option of asking for the priestesses to use some of the money you have collected from the people in order to pay off the ransom. Otherwise you can fight the brigands, pay out of pocket, or perhaps offer them something else.

Quest: Quests of the Divines

While the idea of a Sanguine/Dibella conflict is excellent, I disagree with the notion of fighting other Divine Orders. There's tons of storytelling potential if the relationship between the temples is cooperative instead.  For instance...

1) Two Vigilants of Stendarr approach you with a request. They've tracked a Daedric Seducer to a nearby village, but the sly succubus has assumed the form of one of the mortals and eluded capture just as a festival begins. The mead flows like ambrosia and the sound of laughter and merriment fills the air, even as a fiend strolls amongst the flock. The Vigilants are no experts in dealing with intrigue, nor are they known for their charisma and subtle graces, thus they have come to you. As you walk amongst the revelers and partake in the joyous occasion, keep a sharp eye out for anything amiss. But keep your blade handy...it's possible that you've simply been asked there merely as bait.

2) The Temple of Mara has sent an invitation for a cultural exchange to deepen the ties between the sister sects. Tasks include assisting a married couple having trouble conceiving a child, providing diligent instructions for newlyweds, or bringing comfort to the downtrodden and the dejected through kind words or warm embrace. Your duties as the liaison may be mundane, but the tasks will help you better understand the teachings of both goddesses, as well as your own interpretation of Dibella's ways.

3) An acolyte of Akatosh has come to you with a rather embarrassing problem. One of their high priests was attempting a meditative ritual to commune with the essence of time itself...and he has yet to awaken. The scholars of Julianos have no remedy, the healers of Arkay have failed, but the young acolyte has a rather absurd plan just stupid enough to work. Are you sufficiently attuned to the goddess of love to literally bang someone straight out of a coma?

4) Several scholars of Julianos send joyous word: they have discovered a lead on the Brush of True Paint! Politely extending an invitation to help retrieve the Dibellan artifact, they prepare to delve the ancient ruin in question (for all artifacts seem drawn to very old, dusty places) only to find several adventurers already laying claim! To settle this dispute without conflict, the situation takes a turn for the artistic, perhaps the greatest painting competition of the modern age...and who better to serve as the live model?

5) Disaster has struck a Kynareth pilgrimage! A strange light enveloped the Eldergleam Sanctuary as they prayed, overwhelming the monks and devotees with a primal desire. Now the den is filled with a twisted mockery of nature, acolytes fornicating with animals with mindless abandon. The rescue party was similarly enraptured, joining the thrusting throng, but the priestesses hope your training as an acolyte of Dibella will lend you resistance to this strange effect and let you uncover the source of the depravity (hint: yep, it's Sanguine! Was there any doubt?).

6) A priest of Arkay has arrived, requesting an urgent favor. His small shrine in the north is haunted by spirits and must be put to rest, benevolent though they may be. But to grant them peace, he must untangle a long dead love triangle, and his lack of experience in all things romantic or carnal has left him ill equipped for such matters. But fiendish forces may be at work here, for you cannot spell necromancer without romance...

7) An acolyte of Talos bursts into the shrine, begging for sanctuary. The Thalmor have tracked her across half of Skyrim and the hounds of the high elves draw ever closer. As a squad of Justicars descends on the city, it falls to the temple of Dibella to solve this problem as only a silver tongued sect can. Beguile, distract, deceive, manipulate, and confound the enemy into confusion and allow the acolyte to escape!

? The priests of Zenithar have cordially invited you to their annual festivities at the Bards College as a judge for their lead event, the greatest music competition this side of Tamriel. But in the cutthroat world of chords and charisma, there are many ways to win. Surrounded by the seduction attempts of savvy minstrels and the vicious backstabbing of their sponsors, can a lone Dibellan acolyte preserve the beauty of music in a den of vice and sin?

Quest: Escape from a dungeon

:: Deliver package to a follower of the Temple
:: Attacked on delivery, sparks, fade out
:: Wake up in dungeon, naked, bound (Morvunskar? Forsworn?)
:: Find out lore about Sanguine or Brianhearts on way out

Quest: The pendant

- The aging mistress of a wealthy nobleman from Cyrodiil has lost the pendant her now-late lover bestowed to her. She believes it was stolen.
- The culprit turns out to be a member of the Thieves Guild, and the son of the nobleman.
- The pendant belonged to his grandmother, and he tracked it down believing that the woman who had it had, in fact, stolen it during her time as a servant in their household.
- The player has the option of taking it back, letting him keep it, or introducing the young man to the woman his father loved and the woman who practically raised him from birth.
- Perhaps a small side note could be made of the fact that his mother was a vain, materialistic woman who only married the father for his wealth and status. She had little interest in her husband or her son, and eventually left them both when she realized that her husband was sleeping with one of her handmaidens.

Quest: Dibella festival

Excerpt from the UESP Calendar Page:
Sun's Dawn 16th
Today is the 16th of Sun's Dawn, a holiday celebrated all over Tamriel as Heart's Day. It seems that in every house, the Legend of the Lovers is being sung for the younger generation. In honor of these Lovers, Polydor and Eloisa, the inns of the city offer a free room for visitors. If such kindness had been given the Lovers, it is said, it would always be springtime in the world. In Daggerfall, this is the Summoning Day for Sanguine.
The player is tasked with helping prepare for the Heart's Day celebration. The Chapel of Dibella hosts a fine festival on the 16th of Sun's Dawn, during which time... as stated above... the inns all throughout Skyrim offer a free room, and the Chapel holds a grand feast and evening of dancing and drinking dedicated to the joys and beauty of love.

- Dibella festival. Imagine if the world of The Elder Scrolls still had HOLIDAYS.

- Collect flowers.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog

I am still testing a few things for v0.1 but the mod sound stable enough for a release so far.

I did not test what happens if you install the mod AFTER completing the Sybil of Dibella quest. Let me know if there is an issue.

As usual with mods in early stages of development, save often and early in case you have to reload an earlier stage of your game.

Sounds interesting. Thanks.

edit: is there supposed to be a mod or just that picture? 

Try now... I was working on the bsa file after I created the page.

The picture was just a place holder to create the download page without having the actual zip file yet.

so how does the player interact with this, for both males and females

That part is still in early stages but there are already differences between male and female players.

The Sybil and traveling sisters will call you 'Sister' if you are female (not if you are male).

Prices for Dibellan services will vary if you are a female, female after completing the Sybil quest or a male (sorry... prices will be higher for males than females :) ).

As far as interactions go:

- Before completing the Sybil quest, you can get services from traveling Sisters at some Shrines of Dibella, Dawnstar and Markarth. The Sisters should also appear as random encounters (not tested yet).

- After returning the Sybil to the Temple, you can get services from sisters in the temple, you will have access to beds in the Sanctum and you will be able to redeem Marks of Dibella to the Sybil in exchange of perks.

The traveling sisters have a one hour cooldown between services - the services range from sexual acts to a list of surprise items (including more marks of Dibella).

Eventually, Mother Hamal will have radiant quests to give you more marks, as well as additional quest modules if anyone feels up to taking them on (see 2nd post in this thread).

That part is still in early stages but there are already differences between male and female players.

The Sybil and traveling sisters will call you 'Sister' if you are female (not if you are male).

Prices for Dibellan services will vary if you are a female, female after completing the Sybil quest or a male (sorry... prices will be higher for males than females :) ).

- Before completing the Sybil quest, you can get services from traveling Sisters at some Shrines of Dibella, Dawnstar and Markarth. The Sisters should also appear as random encounters (not tested yet).

- After returning the Sybil to the Temple, you can get services from sisters in the temple, you will have access to beds in the Sanctum and you will be able to redeem Marks of Dibella to the Sybil in exchange of perks.

The traveling sisters have a one hour cooldown between services - the services range from sexual acts to a list of surprise items (including more marks of Dibella).

Eventually, Mother Hamal will have radiant quests to give you more marks, as well as additional quest modules if anyone feels up to taking them on (see 2nd post in this thread).

now say i play as a Female player, what range of skills or Powers would i get, and how will it effect in the long run? like when am not doing quests for this mod, what would i be able to do

Quick Question: I know that the Mod Angrim's Apprentice has some content that deals with the Temple of Dibella. Has anyone tested to see if these two work together? Or will the conflict?

I am running Angrim's Apprentice and I haven't seen any Dibella specific content yet.

As a matter of fact, I started working on this mod after being sent to the Temple by Angrim and being reminded of how disappointing that temple was :)

now say i play as a Female player, what range of skills or Powers would i get, and how will it effect in the long run? like when am not doing quests for this mod, what would i be able to do

The only thing this mod gives you at this time is the ability to exchange marks of Dibella for perk points. It is up to you to decide where you want to spend those points.

The rest is just updates to the temple, the sisters and some back story.

I am hoping to develop this in later updates and in extensions to the mod through Dibella quests.

Dang, You've got quite a bit on your plate with this mod!

I wish you luck! We need more quest-lines like this!

Added to SexLab Index under Quests and Adventures

Thanks.

I consider my plate is limited to the Core quest only at this time ( Initiation and general mechanics of the temple as a faction).

I hope others will take on some of the other awesome ideas for related quests. Most of the suggestions for quests in the second post are not my ideas - they come from what others have posted in the original Dibella Cult thread.

The door is wide open to anyone who wants to participate :)

Version 0.2 is out with these fixes:

- Fix: Dibella service missing on Senna
- Fix: Seam on texture of traveling sister's hood
- Add a measure of date since release of Sybil (for evolution of Initiation)
- Add a count of marks redeemed
- Add visual effect when Sybil gains a level
- Add visual effect on Player when redeeming a mark (+ Message about a new perk point)
- Traveling sister service: Make me beautiful - open RaceMenu

Sounds like an awesome mod.

Will this mod eventually include something that connects Haelga and the bunkhouse?  She is a devout follower of Dibella after all.

Absolutely... Healga and other followers of Dibella (or at least, owners of Dibella statues).

Ok first let me say, I love this mod so far. That being said I can't get the sybil to start her progress towards anything, she and the mother (name escapes me ATM) don't do anything, the progress quest thing never changes, and all the sybil does is follow the mother around. Along with that I can't see what the marks of Dibella actually do.

P.S. selfish I know but is the a way you could I dunno tell me (maybe us if other people are just as lost in finding it as I am (doubt it though)) where the secret shrine is because I have checked EVERYWHERE that even seems warm and i'm now clueless lol. 

P.P.S. Does the secret shrine give you any special perks or is it there just for fun?

Yeah, do you know what's up? Quest journal says "Sybil is now a novice. Sybil is starting initiation." Nothing happens other than her following the Mother around.

Ok first let me say, I love this mod so far. That being said I can't get the sybil to start her progress towards anything, she and the mother (name escapes me ATM) don't do anything, the progress quest thing never changes, and all the sybil does is follow the mother around. Along with that I can't see what the marks of Dibella actually do.

P.S. selfish I know but is the a way you could I dunno tell me (maybe us if other people are just as lost in finding it as I am (doubt it though)) where the secret shrine is because I have checked EVERYWHERE that even seems warm and i'm now clueless lol. 

P.P.S. Does the secret shrine give you any special perks or is it there just for fun?

That's normal at this stage.

The basic mechanics of the Initiation is in place (mostly, the Sybil changes outfits when she 'levels 'up' and there is a sex scene between Mother Hamal and her pupil more or less on a timer).

The marks of Dibella can be traded for perk points when talking to the Sybil. Check your Skills menu after a trade and you will see the extra perk point.

For now, the Sybil doesn't progress toward anything. I am still working on that.

Patience :)

Note: The new shrine in a hot place is just for fun right now... there will be a quest about it later. Look at the spoiler below for another clue.

Hot as in ... hot springs