[Outdated] LoversTrueCrime Complete 1.0

If you dont mind me asking what exactly happened here' date=' link all over the place was missing?

[/quote']

Tapatalk. The application is the root of all that is evil...:@

I don't know why but that program causes hell with this site.

• 1 month later...

what about when your playing as a male character' date=' do ye get raped by a female bandit? lol

[/quote']

Actually yes you can. I had a low level character that was roaming where he should not have been and he suffered this horrible indignation. It was hard to watch! :P

• 3 weeks later...

Who do you turn in the bandits' heads to for your bounty?

It was a test feature for a bigger mod called "Dark Bloodlines", which can be found in the lovers with pk section.

Hey' date=' I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right wection, but could you make a version of this mod where your male character can be raped in jail and bandits that are also male! I also love your mod FYI.

[/quote']

This plugin is no longer being worked on. The author moved on to a mod called bloodlines. You are welcome to make any changes you like.

Hey' date=' I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right wection, but could you make a version of this mod where your male character can be raped in jail and bandits that are also male! I also love your mod FYI.

[/quote']

This plugin is no longer being worked on. The author moved on to a mod called bloodlines. You are welcome to make any changes you like.

If you wouldn't mind could you explain how to do that I tried once, but I was only able to change some of the sex dialogue for males and couldn't get the animations.

[/quote']

If you wouldn't mind could you explain how to do that I tried once, but I was only able to change some of the sex dialogue for males and couldn't get the animations.

You would have to change the scripting and I can't possibly teach that in one post (or even 10 for that matter). I barely understand scripting myself so I suggest you scour both this forum and others to learn how to script.

Guest GingerTom

Somewhere up here someone posted male to male links for True Crime and Pay Bandit.

I went through all of the posts and I couldn't find anyone posting a male to male link for True Crime and Pay Bandit.... If you could be so kind as to post the link I would be very greatfull.

I don't have the link--(I don't remember where it was on here)--I do have the mods however. :D Let's see if anyone knows where the actual post is--if not I'll upload them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yay! Add a readme about headhunting cause I have no idea what to do.  ^^  Also' date=' there's no prisoner in Skingrad; is that suppose to be like that?

[/quote']

I also have not encountered prisoner rapist in Skingrad jail cell.

@Gaebrial - thank you for responding. :)

Yay! Add a readme about headhunting cause I have no idea what to do.  ^^  Also' date=' there's no prisoner in Skingrad; is that suppose to be like that?

[/quote']

I also have not encountered prisoner rapist in Skingrad jail cell.

Yes, that is correct. It's because there's a particular quest that sends you into the Skingrad jail. There's no rapist in the Bruma jail for the same reason.