[Outdated] LoversTrueCrime Complete 1.0

anyone know where i can get armor replacer for male where when having sex i will see his penis and not just his pants ._.

Ā 

If male's have sex with their pants on, then you'll just have to go into the lovers settings and adjust the male undressing settings so that males during consensual sex and rape with remove their lower body clothing.

Ā 

But if you're talking about a mod that let's you see male penises with their pants on, then I can't help you there.

• 2 weeks later...

hey there great mod

Im having an issue were i get a message saying "ZME player not ready" or something like that usually when a second bandit is supposed to do his "THING". also sometimes the second bandit will initiate a standard "what can i do for you" conversation just before a first bandit has sex with you, both of these result in bandits not getting there share of the PC.

Ā 

any ideas?

Ā 

i can give you more details if you need them

hey there great mod

Im having an issue were i get a message saying "ZME player not ready" or something like that usually when a second bandit is supposed to do his "THING". also sometimes the second bandit will initiate a standard "what can i do for you" conversation just before a first bandit has sex with you' date=' both of these result in bandits not getting there share of the PC.

Ā 

any ideas?

Ā 

[/quote']

Ā 

We really have to see your load order to provide any help.

hey there great mod

Im having an issue were i get a message saying "ZME player not ready" or something like that usually when a second bandit is supposed to do his "THING". also sometimes the second bandit will initiate a standard "what can i do for you" conversation just before a first bandit has sex with you' date=' both of these result in bandits not getting there share of the PC.

Ā 

any ideas?

Ā 

[/quote']

Ā 

Ā 

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Chanpon.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversImmoralGuards.esp

Knights.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

x117race.esp

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Vampire Race Reloaded.esp

LoversRaperSGalgat.esp

SW01Minus.esp

PureBloodEquip.esp

EVE_KhajiitFix.esp

EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp

EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp

EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp

Ā 

here is my load order all of the 2ch-ed and beauty mod stuff is bash patched and working fine

hey there great mod

Ā 

any ideas?

Ā 

[/quote']

Ā 

Ā 

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Chanpon.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversImmoralGuards.esp

Knights.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

x117race.esp

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Vampire Race Reloaded.esp

LoversRaperSGalgat.esp

SW01Minus.esp

PureBloodEquip.esp

EVE_KhajiitFix.esp

EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp

EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp

EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp

Ā 

here is my load order all of the 2ch-ed and beauty mod stuff is bash patched and working fine

Just as I thought, you have a load order issue. In the future please use this to compare your lovers load order to (click the spoiler): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Ā 

You can NEVER have lovers plugins below:

Unless the mod "specifically" says to. That is why your game is jacked up.

Ā 

It is also not a good idea to ever have any other mod under those bottom lovers 2 files either. Move your EVE stuff and your SW01Minus.esp up in your load order.

Ā 

Also make certain that none of the lovers files are included in your bashed patch (other than sexual organs) or it messes up their scripts which will also break things.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Due some bug (don't know, if its my lame cfg only?), those prison xxx-posters looks not lightened. Paper is dark? OK, i add alpha property to nifs and made transparent all not-inked areas in textures..

So - posters looks like a graffity. Think it's more natural for prison (no Rita Hayworth here).attachment.php?aid=20758

Changed only 3 posters; for one of them i took not Gavrilla's picture as less no-lore.

gavrillaPostersAlpha.rar

• 2 weeks later...

A very nice mod. Just one question: I was wondering if there was some way to add an effect to the PC when you choose one of the sexual options. I'm thinking something along the lines of having Drain Health applied to the PC for several minutes when you choose to have sex with the bandits. This would not only give the player a stronger incentive to fight/pay instead of taking the easy way out by having sex with them, it would also make sense roleplay-wise, since those bandits probably aren't the most healthy people around.

When I use this mod, I get the xLoversPkrGetMotionParamBySPosIndex SPos=17 error :(. It seems like the recommended Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack lacks animation 17. I've also gotten this error with several other mods (for different animations). Is there another more comprehensive animations pack that I can use to fill in the gaps?

These are older plugins that have not yet been updated to the new system. Until they are you will need to grab any missing animations from the Daedra Sutra as Sarnaath stated. Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10356

Ā 

Is there a list saying what the old system was? So I know which animations to insert into the missing spaces? :D

Ā 

Did you install the 11-200 bbb animations pack? If you did, then I included a cross-reference sheet that compares the pack I assembled to the Daedra Sutra. It shows what the old number "used to be" as well as what blank spots for new animations are open.

17 is listed as an open slot and so it doesn't have an associated Daedra Sutra #!

Ā 

Ā 

And your point is? :s

Ā 

If 17 is open' date=' then the Daedra Sutra number 17 is what you want.

The Daedra Sutra numbers are the original Lovers with PK animation number.

[/quote']

Ā 

Ohhhh, I didn't know that :P Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I've noticed that when I choose the option to give them money no money is actually taken is this normal?

Ā 

This is a REALLY old plugin and that has long since become abandon-ware. It could be that the feature is broken and it could be that another plugin you have is over-riding the money deal. Tough to say.