[Outdated] LoversTrueCrime Complete 1.0

Guest Donkey

Not sure if this will work try this one. I had no time to test it. But this should do it. Also note that nightwynd missed some of these scripts still in Russian.

I hate CS.  It won't let me save the changes again cause string_var in line 13 (as well as everywhere else) isn't valid.

Did you load it with OBSE active ?? you need cs with obse to save any of these plug-ins.

Then why would I get a bounty when I chop heads off -after- all the people in a cave are dead?

Because the plugin was not intended for general public and his "crime detection" function does not work correctly (or more exactly: this feature is not universal).

If you want to improve the "crime detection" function,  you have to append additional conditions in scn aaaGetFactionScript

Yep' date=' the problem is the reward is only 25 gold coins a head!

[/quote']Not correct: 25 coins per head of any bandit. But if the bandit was fine (crimeGold > 0), the price of the head increase the amount of the fine.

Gorgon, send me your email and i'll send you the meshes. I asked skycatpain for permission to post them but he never responded so i'll send them by request. just to keep any trouble from starting...

I never made any of the  stuff in the zip, SkyCaptain made it all not me never me i'm just including the needed 2 meshes and textures so people don't need the whole DR mod, did I mention that I didn't make them?  yep SkyCaptain did it all  ;D

Abinas, I sent you a PM asking for these messages also if that is OK.  Check your PM's please :D 

As an aside, I could not see in my 'Sent Items' the message I sent you...so I hope it got sent like it says it did.  Thanks!  Happy gaming, -Merctime

Hi' date=' I've read that TrueCrime has some incompatibilities with LandE. What exactly happens when I activate both? I'd like to use them both but I'm having second thoughts, so right now I'm sticking to solely LandE.

[/quote']The problem TrueCrime has with LandE/Joburg is that scripts of the latter can interrupt TrueCrime scripts.  A typical TrueCrime script might look like: 1) You agree to pay the toll of Robber A with your body. 2) Robber B has a turn 3) Robber C has a turn 4) Robber A has another turn 5) Robber A says, "You paid your toll.  Get lost." (Robber B and C will say the same thing if approached.)

If Robber B runs a Joburg/LandE script between steps 1 and 2, then the chain is interrupted and the actors become passive.  In my experience, I can manually talk to Robber B, Robber C, and Robber A again to force their scripts (normally, they would approach you).  However, if you talk to them out of their previously determined script order, you may get a dialog with only a subset of options from step 1 (you can cancel the dialog and try to find next actor in the chain to talk to).  If you attack Robber A, Robbers B might attack you, but Robert C might run around screaming for help like a civilian.  If you leave the area without talking to them and later encounter Robbers D and E without changing cells, there is a chance they will be passive instead of running their scripts.

I run Oblivion with Joburg, LandEv2, and TrueCrime all active without any crashes or errors (other than the scripting errors described above).  Although this is not recommended, it creates an experience I can not replicate with any one of those mods alone.

Hi' date=' I've read that TrueCrime has some incompatibilities with LandE. What exactly happens when I activate both? I'd like to use them both but I'm having second thoughts, so right now I'm sticking to solely LandE.

[/quote']The problem TrueCrime has with LandE/Joburg is that scripts of the latter can interrupt TrueCrime scripts.  A typical TrueCrime script might look like: 1) You agree to pay the toll of Robber A with your body. 2) Robber B has a turn 3) Robber C has a turn 4) Robber A has another turn 5) Robber A says, "You paid your toll.  Get lost." (Robber B and C will say the same thing if approached.)

If Robber B runs a Joburg/LandE script between steps 1 and 2, then the chain is interrupted and the actors become passive.  In my experience, I can manually talk to Robber B, Robber C, and Robber A again to force their scripts (normally, they would approach you).  However, if you talk to them out of their previously determined script order, you may get a dialog with only a subset of options from step 1 (you can cancel the dialog and try to find next actor in the chain to talk to).  If you attack Robber A, Robbers B might attack you, but Robert C might run around screaming for help like a civilian.  If you leave the area without talking to them and later encounter Robbers D and E without changing cells, there is a chance they will be passive instead of running their scripts.

I run Oblivion with Joburg, LandEv2, and TrueCrime all active without any crashes or errors (other than the scripting errors described above).  Although this is not recommended, it creates an experience I can not replicate with any one of those mods alone.

Thanks very much for explaining, I do understand it quite clearly now. I think I'll still take the risk in using both TrueCrime and LandE though. My character doesn't walk around nude anyway, so I think that'll lessen the risk of LandE ruining TrueCrime. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I get this or at least a similar problem even without Joburg or LandE. The first Bandit works like its supposed to, ie wanting money or sex. But after he's done the next bandit just walks up starting a dialog. And the only topic is the one added from another loverspk mod where you can ask for sex, paid or consensual. So I exit the conversation and they just walk away doing they're business, not being aggressive.

I cant figure out which mod is causing this. Should mention this is in truecrimeEx though, but problems sounds like the same.

As Jbravo said, anything that interrupts the scriptflow from truecrime will reset the bandits if it interferes. Possible candidates for doing this are joburgh and loversadultplay. Mind that even if you reduce libido to 0 joburgh will interfere as there are other scripts like perverted greetings and comments. For example if after the rape the badit gives you a coin (from joburgh parting remarks) truecrime gets interrupted and the blighters will just stand there talking about rumours or prostitution if you got adultplay. You cant even resolve this with shuffling loadorders because its not a conflict wich gets overriden but just scriptchecks that happen. Disable joburgh, landE and adultplay and give it a try. RaperS works fine but there might be other mods that interrupt.

Hope that helps

Also guys.

An easy way to correct this is to bring up the console, click on the bugged robber (make sure the right ID appears on top of the screen) and type resurrect and then hit enter.

That will reset the script and fix the interruption bug.

For what it's worth, if it bothered anyone else that the bandits never actually took your money if you opted to pay them: I figured out what was causing it.

If you open LoversTrueCrimeEx in the CS, and check the applicable bandit dialogs (zODEMSgrp1topic01, 05, and 06, as well as zODEMSgrp2topic01, 05, and 08), you'll notice in the "result script" box for each topic that it says "player.removeitem gold001 -150" (or -50 or -200). The -150 should just be 150. The removeitem script only takes positive values, I guess.

So it should read "player.removeitem gold001 150" (or 50 or 200). Change that in all the topic responses, save the plugin, and now the bandits will actually take your gold from you.

edit: Interestingly, if you pay the first bandit in grp1 150 septims but don't have enough for the second one, the only available option will be the lol i keel u one. It's possible to simply add the [i have 50 septims!] and [Please spare me, I don't have any money] options back to the dialog, but it makes the script freak a little (it seems to reset both bandits back to the "haven't been paid yet" status, but the other won't approach you again on his own, so it's possible to just ignore it).

From what I've read in the dialogs, grp2 seems to account for this issue already, so aside from fixing the gold issue I don't think there's any more work to be done there.

I have problem, with the mod.

When I decid to pay by sex, My Pc Have sex with the first NPC. After the second and other have sex but no animations, and my Pc are paralized. when the bandit's works is finish my Pc are always paralized...

• 1 month later...

I started modding Oblivion recently. Most mods are working ok. This mod is giving me a couple of small problems but not earthshattering or CTD problems. I was hoping someone would already know the fix as the Oblivion construction set seems harder for me to use than G.E.C.K. I'd rather not have to spend hours searching for the problem myself, if someone knows the answer in a couple of minutes.

I'm missing textures for the dungeon. I know this because places on the walls and such have big question marks on them. I'm pretty sure it's this mod because it only occurs in the dungeon.

Anyone know where I can get the textures/meshes for the dungeon items in this mod?

UPDATE

found the answer to this one. The missing textures and meshes are in true crime .5a . This esp file is not enought for the mod.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...