Sexrim

SoggyWaffle

hi .... I'm new here but .... where is the download link/s for this mod !?!?

Out of the goodness of my heart I will answer your question...

It still doesn't exist... Since the CK(Creation Kit) is still not out... We are simply talking about the possibilities.

And on the topic of bestiality' date=' why not go for dragons? I mean, they're there for a reason, aren't they?[/quote']

I wouldn't see why not, noone makes anyone install a creature sex plugin or turn on the option for creatures.

I can easily put a toggle switch in my mod to allow creature pregnancy or not, so far no-ones asked for it in NV, but Skyrim is a much wider audience, I suspect. I have no experience with the Oblivion Lovers mods, but what we are doing in Sexout is trying to use formlists and variables in the main Mod to allow all the optional plugins to read what is happening if so desired, so a slavery mod can tell if a companion is pregnant or a romance mod could tell if the player was cuffed. We are even setting formlists to know if an outfit can stay on during sex or not. The core of the new version of Sexout under development is designed to basically call to the animations, beds, NPC positioning etc. Sex is actually called by plugins, my Pregnancy mod doesn't clash with anything because all it does is calculates fertility and watches for the correct type of sex occuring in the main module.

I'm not sure when we could get this over to Skyrim, but I would hope that at least some good ideas come from it for any other mods created to do similar, I don't personally care if I don't have to do all the work, because there's a lot in it, and we have had great help from people who aren't modders and inspired some of them to open the GECK and learn to mod in whatever way they can even if it's just dropping 3 hours worth of vanilla outfits into formlists :)

And on the topic of bestiality' date=' why not go for dragons? I mean, they're there for a reason, aren't they?

[/quote']

Donkey: "Oh, you're a girl dragon!" "Heeey, what're you gonna do with that!? That is unwanted physical contact!"

^this got me thinking what about creature to creature sex for immersive players? i don't mean inter-creature but same species reproducing after you have decimated their population with your blades,arrows,hammers,maces,magic,and dog

of course worry about core first then hit the plugins

And on the topic of bestiality' date=' why not go for dragons? I mean, they're there for a reason, aren't they?

[/quote']

Donkey: "Oh, you're a girl dragon!" "Heeey, what're you gonna do with that!? That is unwanted physical contact!"

^this got me thinking what about creature to creature sex for immersive players? i don't mean inter-creature but same species reproducing after you have decimated their population with your blades,arrows,hammers,maces,magic,and dog

of course worry about core first then hit the plugins

Gotta be some creatures out there that don't live just to try and kill your character.

Dragon: "Screw this trying to kill the hero crap.... all week, Ive been stabbed, burned, electrocuted and generally abused.... it's Saturday night and I'm horny!"

If we go for the approach of adding "sex" to part of the game's name' date=' "skysex" sounds a lot better to my mind than "sexrim".

"Lovers" works too, but it'd be nice to have a different name, if only to reduce the opportunities for confusion between mods. Otherwise I can see a lot of oblvion mods getting uploaded to Skyrim threads, and vice versa...

[/quote']

My vote for the name for the mod is "Rimjob".

If we go for the approach of adding "sex" to part of the game's name' date=' "skysex" sounds a lot better to my mind than "sexrim".

"Lovers" works too, but it'd be nice to have a different name, if only to reduce the opportunities for confusion between mods. Otherwise I can see a lot of oblvion mods getting uploaded to Skyrim threads, and vice versa...

[/quote']

Skyfuckers.

[/quote']

Skyfuckers.

no, that's what dragons do

[/quote']

Skyfuckers.

[/quote']

Skyfuckers.

You, sir, are amazing

Hey guys, first time poster here. Haven't really had time to play around the forums and see whats up; too busy finding armor mods to make the various NPCs in skyrim sexier.

I like the design document for the potential sexrim mod. I want to add that the execution platforms that crop up every now and then are a great platform from which a pillory-type public fucking situation can take place.

Also, whenever companions get low on life currently they seem to go into this state where they are just ignored by enemies while 'recovering'. I can't be the first one to see the potential for this train of thought...

Last question, can the skyrim engine handle many NPCs at the same time? I'm wondering if it'll be easier to just spam generic randomly-generated 'citizens' in each town to make up numbers for gangbanging/orgies.

Can't wait for the CK to come out.

I have a small idea that could be implemented (at least I think). I know all of this is far off, how about giving a choice (perhaps in the core?) of remaining in the same FOV or changing it. I noted with Lovers in Oblivion that whenever sex was called, it went to third-person view. Maybe it was an error on my part. Since you're able to look around while in conversation in Skyrim, why not have a choice of staying in first-person and seeing what the character sees in the middle of the sex animations? Could be feasible, at least I believe.

I have a small idea that could be implemented (at least I think). I know all of this is far off' date=' how about giving a choice (perhaps in the core?) of remaining in the same FOV or changing it. I noted with Lovers in Oblivion that whenever sex was called, it went to third-person view. Maybe it was an error on my part. Since you're able to look around while in conversation in Skyrim, why not have a choice of staying in first-person and seeing what the character sees in the middle of the sex animations? Could be feasible, at least I believe.

[/quote']

This. I think a POV cam which allows you to rotate the camera from the position of one of the participant's head would be awesome.

I have a small idea that could be implemented (at least I think). I know all of this is far off' date=' how about giving a choice (perhaps in the core?) of remaining in the same FOV or changing it. I noted with Lovers in Oblivion that whenever sex was called, it went to third-person view. Maybe it was an error on my part. Since you're able to look around while in conversation in Skyrim, why not have a choice of staying in first-person and seeing what the character sees in the middle of the sex animations? Could be feasible, at least I believe.

[/quote']

This. I think a POV cam which allows you to rotate the camera from the position of one of the participant's head would be awesome.

I'd love a POV camera! But I'd also love interaction with the sex scene, as pressing a button to move forward (penetrate) or moving the mouse a la 3d sex villa. The old Lovers engine needs seriously an overhaul in these areas, I'd like to help (I'm a programmer myself) but I never did scripting in oblivion and I don't know much about animations.

make it work both genders?

and let them capture the player aswell? (randomly perhaps?)

perhaps spiders can catch players in their web sometimes when players just run through it. then come and rape them and perhaps wrap them up to rape them later oh and hang them form the ceiling or bring them to the big spider

Archived