Sexrim

SoggyWaffle

Hi, new here; played Oblivion & Fallout 3 & New Vegas & am playing Skyrim, but don’t know of any mods specific from this forum. Found it looking for Skyrim mods :P

My thoughts; Core Package, sounds good, really I think animations would be fine but sounds are bonuses too, I don’t know how exactly retrieving them would work, but if possible some of the ‘grunt’ sounds from getting hit or nipped by bear traps by some of the female characters could possibly be re-appropriated for alternate purposes, as far as I’m concerned some of them were pretty sexy… >.>

Rapers, don’t know about the animations since I haven’t seen the previous, but it seems fine to me, though I might argue with something along the lines of rather than using NPCs to rape one another, why not have something like ‘spawn rapist’ a small spawn monster character that could fill the purpose of raping the guards or the player characters, sometime like after X time in towns a rapist spawns (maybe like coming out of the Ratway in Riften which seems like the perfect place for these characters to ‘live’) and then stalks the town, if they find someone to rape then they attack them and try to rape them, maybe make them like vaguely stronger than citizens but not as strong as guards so that if guards see them they just kill them. (would probably need something to clean their bodies up so they don’t just accumulate in town.)

Prostitutes, Yes please. The books on Sanguine say that his image is used on the signs for brothels, I don’t know but maybe relocating his quest starting to one of these brothels, or maybe after the occupation of Whiterun the Greybeard/Battle-born house (whichever one doesn’t support whomever took over the town) gets turned into Whiterun’s brothel.

Creatures, again something I agree with but which would only make sense for a few of them, I don’t know what the problem with horses is but anything from the animal-bandit spawn trees would be the most obvious but the falmers, the trolls, giants, frost zombies (drugur or whatever they’re called) spiders and chauruses also sound reasonable. I also wouldn’t mind seeing some new random spawns, you can encounter vampire nests but beyond the one in the Hircine quest I don’t think you ever encounter hostile werewolves, they seem like perfect things to stalk the night-time countryside in search of sexiful women. I’d be against the ‘making’ of new creatures mostly just because every made creature I’ve seen looks rather obvious and out of place.

Pregnancy, I’m on the fence about this one, it seems like a good idea but I might go the less is more rout with this, maybe you get something like the vampirism status effect, first you’re just a little clumsy, then your armor doesn’t fit as well and finally after you sleep the next time a kid pops out next to you, possibly with unique dialogues or maybe even making your son/daughter into a companion! I wanna teach my daughter to murder bandits and dragons like her mommy!

Dialogue, I like the idea of dialogue in general but again, most of the time it seems really out of place, either there’s no voice actor or there’s a different voice actor, which I can understand being difficult to do for obvious reasons, but I happen to have some sound editing experience (but no programs or hardware though the former I could probably pirate) and there are some situations where I would really love some dialogue, like for example there’s that necromancer you need to get the journals from the necromancer who’s banging his ghost and possible drugur minions (all female). I was upset when my female necromancer dunmer with the necromancy and allure perks wasn’t able to do jack with him at all. I wanted free conjuration lessons for having titties damnit!

Perk Tree, oh so much yes. Though rather than making it a ‘sex level’ maybe make the skill ‘prostitution’ or ‘seduction’ it would seem like this would be the proper place for the ‘allure’ perk in the Speechcraft tree. (10% better prices with shopkeepers of the opposite gender.) Might give it at least two branches one for consensual sex one for rape, and rather than just a ‘you are 50% better at sucking cock!’ perk maybe make the tree a meek power up to a variety of things ‘sexual guile: you are better at persuading individuals of the opposite gender’ ‘carnal menace: you are better at intimidating the opposite gender’ ‘Rapist’s gait: you are 10% harder to detect while sneaking’ ‘nudist 1/3: you receive +X armor while naked’ actually maybe a whole tree for nudist, seems like it could help with armor, stealth, bartering and a whole bunch of things… but anyway, this so much this.

Breast sizes, again yes, some cup other than tiny would be nice… I demand busty bar babes!

Bandits, also yes. It seems like a lot of the bandits make their nests in places with prisons just already, bandits and forsworn, necromancers, mages and a variety of things, it’d be nice to see someone occupying those cells for once, even if they were just like the ‘wasteland hostages’ from fallout 3 where you rescue them and give them some supplies and they give you some karma… not really a karma function in Skyrim, but maybe a 5-10% chance to get something awesome like an heirloom ring/sword/helmet if you just let them go, whereas there’s an option to extort money or sex from them in exchange for their freedom otherwise.

And my own suggestions.

There’s the ‘finisher move’ animations for melee combat using virtually any weapon; I wouldn’t mind seeing these replaced with a rape animation, preferably even in such a way where rather than killing you, the monster rapes you, then maybe becomes passive for some amount of time, allowing you to slink away, drink a potion or heal. While there would be the problem of being gang-raped by Falmer as soon as the boss gets you down low enough, it would seem realistic enough. The bandit king defeats you, rapes you, then before you can get away all his buddies take a turn. A little… blah, but still a suggestion.

Shouts; I wouldn’t mind seeing some special shouts, ‘naked; your Thu’um shouts the clothes off the body of your victim’ would be at very least useful to remove the heavy armor from some of the tougher monsters, and maybe even a shout Sanguine (or someone similar) could give you. ‘Sex; your Thu’um pacifies and arouses everything around you.’ Basically you shout and then monsters-NPCs-guards-goblins-giants-anything starts having sex with whatever’s available, less useful but still fun… Heck you could even make the higher level of one of the shouts be insta-rape for either yourself or your victim, (possible one for each) shout at a bandit and suddenly he’s down and you’re raping him, or vice versa. The shout of the succubus!

PS: The passive-after-rape time would have to be really fucking long if the finisher move is replaced with rape, because otherwise by the time you got to the last bandit the first one would be ready to rape you again, humors perhaps, but annoying.

Ok I have a question. When the mod tools come out' date=' what general direction should sexrim modders be going in first? What are the first priorities?

I like Sexrim.

[/quote']

to their nearest disposable paper towel vendor and stocking up for the Hard times ahead. haha :) so many directions people could go so im not sure

I think we should work on some basic framework first, just two animations interacting together and moving from animation to animation without the 4 animation per actor limit of LoversPK. how to add more than two actors might be too much of a challenge atm, so maybe more that 2 should be for later

I think we should work on some basic framework first' date=' just two animations interacting together and moving from animation to animation without the 4 animation per actor limit of LoversPK. how to add more than two actors might be too much of a challenge atm, so maybe more that 2 should be for later

[/quote']

Aye. The 'core' has to be exactly that... scripts supporting the whole animation, strip, dialogue and other stuff.

I have very high hopes for the OO language to make this a lot easier and better (i.e. modularization) than it was in Oblivion.

We'll see once the CK is out.

Hi, fp :) I loved the Oblivion mod... did not play FO3.

~Core Package~

Yes keep using the sounds from lovers if possible!

~creatures~

I feel like maybe not all of the creatures should be humping/raping like crazy, but what if like 20% are "sex craved" and are designated with some special fx? Maybe "Sex Craved" creatures have penises that light up or glow (like the runes) so you can see them coming :). It would make it more fair. Mainly thinking horses here of course... big glowing floppy horse penises.:angel:

~Dwemar Sex Bots~

Dwemar sex-bots's would be neat but I don't really have any other ideas for this as long as they make sex noises... maybe one of them has a spinning arm that has penises on it (sort of like a grain mill wheel). I'd like to do something with the big dwemar mechs but don't know what.

~Pregnancy / Abortion Quest?~

I like the idea about a pregnancy quest but what about an abortion quest too? It's only fair! My quest idea..

1 ~Find the doctor

Someone tells you about a doctor that will do the abortion but he is in hiding somewhere in Riften because the empire has made abortion illegal. He is Argonian or Khajit.

2 ~ Recover his medicine

The doctor needs some specific potions to do the procedure (he does it with magic), but when you are on the quest to get them your baby communicates with you telekinetically and asks for you to not go through with it (sort of like that one quest). Now here you can decide if you want to keep it since it's obviously special, or you can continue on with the quest.

3 ~ "The Big Day"

It's like the wedding, you bring the doctor the ingredients and he tells you to come back in 24 hours. You go into the doctor but something is wrong... we soon discover that your baby can telepathically control other creatures and is using them to try and stop you. Perhaps the baby is making other creatures try to rape you as payback??? Maybe that would make more sense than just having creatures trying to rape you all the time...

Sorry for my rambling!

~kit~

So; I got all excited over the idea of a custom skill tree... As if you couldn't tell from my earlier post :dodgy:

But so I went and mocked up this; honestly pretty lame idea of what the tree could look like... I like the idea of it not being 'the sex tree' so much as being a tree that has to deal with sexuality and provides bonuses to allow the player to do stuff. Like for example it's my idea that the 'masturbation' perk would basically just give the player a spell that (in addition to player some player-masturbating animation) would convert stamina into health (or mana) at a 1:1 (or greater) ratio, possibly really fast, (or maybe had ranks which speed transaction) working under the assumption that if you hit zero stamina (and thus fall over) you worked yourself to orgasm.

It would basically be making a new 'healing' spell but since it doesn't use mana that could be saved for other stuff, like casting spells. It would be something that the player could both use, and enjoy... granted it's not exactly realistic, playing with yourself after battle to heal, but I guess it might be an okay way to 'unwind' from a battle... anyway it's an idea.

The other things I have marked down are basically just the perks I think should be included so that players don't have to wear armor, folks spend so much time making nice sexy naked skins, and then to actually play the game we've gotta go and hide them under layers of thick plate mail, and I don't care what people say I've yet to see a 'sexy' armor that looks realistic... Except for maybe some of the forsworn armor mods.

Nudism I see working like Rank 1: Significant Armor bonus while not wearing anything Rank 2: 10 skill later, Significant bonus to frost & fire resistances Rank 3: 10 skill later, Significant bonus to shock & magic resistances.

Naturalist would be a sort of broad spectrum bonus to resistances & skills (or skill learning speed) while naked, while .15 would be a direct and significant bonus to Health Stamina Mana & their regenerations while naked.

Also; and this is just sort of a spit ball idea; Forsworn Nudist. Forsworn spawned enemies who run around in the buff, but are still difficult to kill due to having ranks in these skills. Just an idea.

PS: This is all just me being a bit of a spazz but... hey if someone/anyone else likes it, I'll help in anyway I can just ask!

Oh and this one I totally spaced on! New alchemy ingredient "Secretions" I picture a retextured glow dust or ectoplasm. Restore Stamina: Resist Magic: Lingering Damage Stamina: Restore Health.

Something like a 50% chance to get 1 from sex a 15% chance to get 2 and a 10% chance to get 3 from sex. 25% chance to get nada.

post-21176-13597871637306_thumb.jpg

Like for example it's my idea that the 'masturbation' perk would basically just give the player a spell that (in addition to player some player-masturbating animation) would convert stamina into health (or mana) at a 1:1 (or greater) ratio' date=' possibly really fast, (or maybe had ranks which speed transaction) working under the assumption that if you hit zero stamina (and thus fall over) you worked yourself to orgasm.

[/quote']

and this one can be named 'sexual healing' and the sound effect can be the Marvin Gaye song!!! just kidding!

The other things I have marked down are basically just the perks I think should be included so that players don't have to wear armor' date=' folks spend so much time making nice sexy naked skins, and then to actually play the game we've gotta go and hide them under layers of thick plate mail, and I don't care what people say I've yet to see a 'sexy' armor that looks realistic... Except for maybe some of the forsworn armor mods.

Nudism I see working like Rank 1: Significant Armor bonus while not wearing anything Rank 2: 10 skill later, Significant bonus to frost & fire resistances Rank 3: 10 skill later, Significant bonus to shock & magic resistances.

Naturalist would be a sort of broad spectrum bonus to resistances & skills (or skill learning speed) while naked, while [b'].15[/b] would be a direct and significant bonus to Health Stamina Mana & their regenerations while naked.

It's a good idea, but I don't know if being a naturalist in Skyrim very cold weather would be a good idea unless we create a new type of creature (maybe based on the Falmer) that have 100% resistance to the cold and, maybe they breath through their skins like the anfibians and can't use armors thus running naked, or maybe they could live in some of the Dwemer ruins! wich for me looks pretty warm and cozy with those heat pipes and all. I even can write some backstory to be put on a book for this if someone with a good knowledge in the elder scrolls lore helps me.

Oh and this one I totally spaced on! New alchemy ingredient "Secretions" I picture a retextured glow dust or ectoplasm. Restore Stamina: Resist Magic: Lingering Damage Stamina: Restore Health.

Something like a 50% chance to get 1 from sex a 15% chance to get 2 and a 10% chance to get 3 from sex. 25% chance to get nada.

I like this one too! from the top of my head I thought of:

Human Sperm

- Fortify Health

- Cure Dicease

- Fortify Carry Weight

- Weakness to Magic

Female Juices

- Restore Health

- Fortify Stamina

- Fortify One-Handed (;p)

- Damage Stamina

Pubic Hair

- Damage Magicka

- Damage Health

- Damage Stamina Regen

- Invisibility

Saliva

- Paralysis

- Fortify Archery

- Resist Fire

- Weakness to Shock

p.s. I like your ideas WitchGirl, keep them coming!!!

@WitchGirl - Maybe it's just me, but your suggestions sound good for generic hentai game. Do you want to turn Skyrim into one of them? I can understand, that you want interesting in-game mechanics involving sex, but it could be done without bizzare thing, like masturbating to heal :dodgy:

About alchemy... I think, that I'll be working on it a bit. Hopefully it's possible to expand effect list, so I'll be able to add effects such as raise lust, charm and obviously aphrodisiac for love potions. Then I will replace some of existing effects with them - making love potion will most likely require finding rare flowers or something like that, not sperm...

Sigh, looks like I'm only complaining on these forums. The point is, I'd just prefer more immersive approach.

@WitchGirl - Maybe it's just me' date=' but your suggestions sound good for generic hentai game. Do you want to turn Skyrim into one of them? I can understand, that you want interesting in-game mechanics involving sex, but it could be done without bizzare thing, like masturbating to heal :dodgy:

About alchemy... I think, that I'll be working on it a bit. Hopefully it's possible to expand effect list, so I'll be able to add effects such as raise lust, charm and obviously aphrodisiac for love potions. Then I will replace some of existing effects with them - making love potion will most likely require finding rare flowers or something like that, not sperm...

Sigh, looks like I'm only complaining on these forums. The point is, I'd just prefer more immersive approach.

[/quote']

Well, I get your point but about the immersion aspect regarding the alchemy in the game I don't see any difference between the Troll Fat, Giant Toe, Human Heart and Human Sperm unless the fact that you don't have to kill your enemy to acquire it...

Well and like I said, the whole 'masturbating to heal' thing was just a spit balling idea. It could alternatively do anything from applying the 'rested/well rested' effect without needing to actually sleep, maybe something like if you masturbate for X amount of time or use up all your stamina you get knocked down (orgasm) and after you recover for the next eight hours you're rested/well rested.

Or it could be that when you're standing there masturbating monsters/bandits/falmer are less interested in killing you and more interested in doing 'other things' to you wink wink nudge nudge say no more.

And as for the being a naturalist. Nords already start with a 50% frost resistance, and I wasn't really thinking that being a naturalist would add any more than 50% so that maybe a Nord naturalist has a 80-90% Frost immunity, while a Dunmer naturalist could have a 80-90% Fire immunity, since they start with a 50% Fire resistance for being Dunmer.

Certain species get natural resistance anyway, and the Forsworn for example, don't exactly look as, well wrapped as they really should be.

As for the immersion effect, there was talk on other threads about doing things like the New Vegas Hard Core Mod, only rather than having to deal with the desert heat you have to deal with the freezing cold, they were talking about heavier clothing protecting you from the frost better, and I would have no object to, A: this being included or at least considered to work with Sexrim, and B: the Nudist arch not doing anything to help the player resist non-magical cold, or heck, maybe there could even be something in the tree to warm up. Maybe that's what masturbating does, masturbating gets you pretty warm.

It's a roughed draft in the extreme I will have no problem if by the time this thread is done there's no resemblance to the ideas I put forth, I just wanted to put them forth.

PS:

Well' date=' I get your point but about the immersion aspect regarding the alchemy in the game I don't see any difference between the Troll Fat, Giant Toe, Human Heart and Human Sperm unless the fact that you don't have to kill your enemy to acquire it...

[/quote']

Kill them to harvest their sperm! Muwahahahahaha!

I'm not sure if this is the place for this but here's my idea for a mod Add-on

It's a given that some one will expand on the marriage system and here's my pitch to that.

Netorare- Your Spouse cheats on you. If you don't go home enough or don't pay attention to her then you will eventually find her with other person

Netori- You seduce someone else's wife/gf/sister, etc.

Jealousy- If you cheat on your spouse and they found out about it there will be consequences.

Children- Kids that can or can't grow up to help you fight and stuff...

Quest- Your spouse might send you off in errands that can raise your disposition with them.

Courting- I find that courting needs to be put(or expanded on if the quests in the vanilla is the courting.)

It's a given that some one will expand on the marriage system and here's my pitch to that.

Netorare- Your Spouse cheats on you. If you don't go home enough or don't pay attention to her then you will eventually find her with other person

Netori- You seduce someone else's wife/gf/sister' date=' etc.

Jealousy- If you cheat on your spouse and they found out about it there will be consequences.

Quest- Your spouse might send you off in errands that can raise your disposition with them.

Courting- I find that courting needs to be put(or expanded on if the quests in the vanilla is the courting.)

[/quote']

Ummm yes! Especially the courting. The whole, put on an amulet and if you helped them out then lets get married annoyed the hell out of me. I could definitely see a quest where you go on a date and have dinner at the local inn, and socialize with them. A random quest from the spouse should be given once a week or so to force interaction or that Netorare idea proposed above comes to mind..

I would also like to see a 3rd age category. The x117 races were perfect for me in Oblivion, they filled that 19-15 age span well. The current children are just that, children, and not really suitable for more adult things.

As for rape, I think it is important that their is an animation to strip someone from their gear as in lovers struggle. That was an amazing addition that needs to be followed up in skyrim.

Also I think it's important to track virginity, and smart enough system that doesn't count a blowjob as popping a cherry. Hell, anal needs it's own animation category IMO for that exact reason, so a women anally raped still has her cherry, this annoyed me in oblivion when you used the anal position but got vaginal text. Should be built in separate from the start.

What else, companion tools for your spouse would be nice, the fact you can tell your spouse to live with you is a nice touch but I want more... SO MUCH MORE!

This is pretty obvious stuff I guess. Let me try a little harder.

Eventually want I would love to see is slavery, as in you are the slaver or you as the slave. As a Slave you can earn your freedom back via fighting, whoring, or a night arena like in lovers but one that actually is good. =/ Here if forced into it as female, if you lose your would wouldn't die but get gang raped. Enough wins and you can earn your freedom. Men on the other side could volunteer to fight like the old NA so they could rape the women who lose to them. Those dog fighting arena bandit camp would make perfect spot.

The slavers direction, I would want to capture or have the option to buy a fresh slave then break him or her, but it would need to be different per person, so to break a person isn't just a static thing, like rape the person 10 times, but this person needs to be coerced by threatening to harm a different slave. This person needs to be gang raped by many people, while another needs to be tortured, some starved, ok maybe one option is you rape her a lot but not from others, creating a Stockholm syndrome. Maybe if you choose to many options that are against the persons personality they harden and refuse to become a slave... So breaking a persons will becomes a game rather than a chore. Figuring out what to use would be subtle by talking to him/her.

Ohh and have animations for female to female without a strap-on! Note strap-ons are good... but should be a separate category for lesbian sex like how anal should be with men. It should not default to using a strap on. That REALLY breaks immersion for me.

I guess this is ended up being more of a wish list and got slightly off topic, sorry about that hehe.

One thing I'd really like is for the features of the mod to be both female and male PC friendly. Lovers was never really...male-friendly, in that there were a lot more bugs, in my experience, than if you picked a female character. That and most of the features revolved around being a female. A great sex mod should include both genders, and even alternative gender identities, and not just cater to someone that wants to watch their character get raped by all manner of monsters and bandits. I like Skyrim's gameplay, and I'd like to see sex added, but not made a centerpiece of the game. Lovers, with the better plugins, added so many spells, settings, and dialogue options that it tended to overshadow the real fun of Oblivion: Going out and collecting loot, killing monsters, and exploring ruins. Maybe I'm asking too much here, but it's a suggestion nonetheless.

Netori- You seduce someone else's wife/gf/sister' date=' etc.

[/quote']

Fine ideas and all it would simply be nice if courtship would be a separate plugin from any of the infidelity junk. No offense to your tastes, I just find that all that stuff leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :dodgy: Either way however I definitely support the kids/quest/courting bits, so I hope these get noticed.

Adding new locations to the world is a good idea, places like brothels or sex-dungeons

A create your own Harem quest line perhaps, with certain characters through the world that you can either bribe, blackmail, force, persuade, ask (etc), to join your Harem. Which could either be run as a personal or financial endeavor.

Staging 'shows' for viewer/audience where you dictate what the actors do, (much like one would do with posing in the console)

I too would very much like to see slavery as a XJ said, this could be an extension of their idea

SkySex sounds good to me :)

I'd like to see a proper arousal system, with virility for males and fatigue effects for both genders, there should be a whole perk tree depending on virginity, with some awsome buffs by plugins. But if you lose it you lose all :) (that's what the Svae Game feature is for).

One of the biggest things to consider is to organise asssets like clothing, & new creatures/NPC's, and a bunch of formlists, if someone made a Skyrim Common Resources ESM, not containing the meshes that could still be in seperate downloads with the original mods, SkySex users would turn off those mods and modders refering to them would add them to the Common Resource pack. Maybe it should store the assets for sperm, eggs & cum as components too.

When some one added "Ergo's Magic Chastity Armour +3" it would have an Asset name something like SCRT3ErgoChastityArmorAS5P0B3BB

SCR is just a prefix to make finding stuff easier from vanilla

T3 for type 3 Body shape

AS for Asian Skin Texture

5 for 50% Damaged stages 0-9 though I suggest only 1,5 & 9 be used.

P0 Pregnant Belly Nil (0-5)

B3 'C' Cup Breasts (0-5)

BB Bouncing Boobs

Then it would be added to the following Formlists:

SCRClothChastity

SCRClothAppearAlignGood

SCRClothMagic

SCRClothAppearBright

SCRClothCold

etc

Other Formlists might be:

SCRClothCrotchExposed

SCRBindingCollar

SCRBindingLeashable

SCRBindingWrists

SCRClothSlutnessMedium

SCRClothWarm

SCRClothFactionEvilElves

There's more stuff in my Sexout Common Resources thread, hopefully see how it goes in NV in next few months. the if all goes well I might buy Skyrim and port my Pregnancy mod over, better to let people sort the mod engine out & basic sex out first :)

Archived