Sexrim

SoggyWaffle

now, we might be getting a bit "out there" on this, but is there going to be any vore in this mod? apparently its a pretty big fetish, im pretty sure someone would want to see some female wrapped up by a frostbite spider, or swallowed whole by some creature(and some want to watch them get digested, weird i know)

i was just curious about the idea and the odds of it being incorperated(considering sex and pregnacy with animals is being deemed ok)

hmmm... I was thinking again about the animals of skyrim (what's wrong with me!?) and came up with the idea that diferent animals would give you different scenarios about how sex with them would proceed and resolves.

let me try to explain.

first' date=' different size gives different chalenges...

I don't think that it would be possible to have sex with a rabbit or fox if your character is female, maybe the fox will lick you but the rabbit or chicken? don't think so. on the other hand if you're male you will kill the smaller ones if you have sex with them, maybe some races have small penises and dont hurt the critter that much but an Orc would wear a rabbit like it was a condom, likewise bigger animal would do the same with you if they're the active partner.

In terms of game let's say your male character wants to be fucked by a horse, maybe the first thrust drains your health by 180 points and this value is fixed, that means that if you dont have at least 190 of health you will die, after this the rest of the act starts to drain your stamina and when it reaches zero you will pass out so you can ends the act before your stamina runs out. I think that this way you will have to wait for your health to replenish or use potions or magicka to have another round of wild horse sex. Speaking of the fixed value, it can vary from race to race, so let's say an Orc lady could only have 120 health points and still survive a throbbing horse dick inside her.

Another dangerous animal would be the bear, it's penis isn't that big for an animal his size but he have the claws! so you can also die from a sexy session with a bear or a sabercat.

that being said I think the 'safe zone' would be sex with dogs, wolfs(?), goats and deers in terms that you don't die or kill the critter in the process.

and thinking about this whole health and stamina drain in violent sex acts, this concept could works with humans too, since rape is a violent and deranged act the victim can actually die in the process, so let's say that you get raped by some bandits, like three, and each one are violating the character at the same time, and for each bandit you lose 10 health, so we have 30 less health, when they came they change roles (and holes) and it will be 30 health less foy your character, is they keep doing this or there are more bandits the character will eventually die.

well, that's only my thoughts for this time, maybe those kind of complexity are too hard or painfull to implement but I can't keep this idea only in my hea!

thanks and sorry for my bad english!

[/quote']

I love this idea, but if you add the sex perk tree and become a master Slut(say level 90+) then you would never take damage... got to give and take if you know what i mean...LOL

now' date=' we might be getting a bit "out there" on this, but is there going to be any vore in this mod? apparently its a pretty big fetish, im pretty sure someone would want to see some female wrapped up by a frostbite spider, or swallowed whole by some creature(and some want to watch them get digested, weird i know)

i was just curious about the idea and the odds of it being incorperated(considering sex and pregnacy with animals is being deemed ok)

[/quote']

Now I'm not really into vore but I can definitely see an edited version of the dragon finishing move where instead of throwing the victim away, they get eaten.

I don't know if this would really fall under Sexout though, seems more like grounds for an enhanced violence mod.

im pretty sure someone would want to see some female wrapped up by a frostbite spider' date=' or swallowed whole by some creature[/quote']

Not part of this mod as such but

spiders

swallowed whole

that was just a example

and the swallowed whole part would be by some other thing

i was just curious, since everyone seems down to earth about everything

>that feel when you say a fetish and everyone looks at you like a alien

>that feel when you say a fetish and everyone looks at you like a alien

>greentexting that feel

Anyway nobody is looking at you like an alien, and you don't have to say things like "apparently it's a big fetish". You can just say that you're into that, it's not like anyone here is in any position to look down on any fetishes for "being weird" :)

im pretty sure someone would want to see some female wrapped up by a frostbite spider' date=' or swallowed whole by some creature[/quote']

Not part of this mod as such but

spiders

swallowed whole

that was just a example

and the swallowed whole part would be by some other thing

Yeah yeah. That wasn't supposed to be "Everything you ask for has already been considered" but rather "There may be some small overlap in out interests. These are some creatures I am planning to create".

But if you think I'm not doing it right (and I'm not greatly into vore, tbh), then feel free to show me how it ought to be done.

As long as we're all suggesting new features for a mod that doesn't exist yet, what about something that caters for those with, ahem, piss fetishes? Since there's no doubt going to be a Necessities of Skyrim mod at some point, it could tie in with that and any arousal system that was implemented.

First post... worth it.

Going to throw a few things out there, in hopes that the serious modders are following this thread in the small breaths they take between ripping apart the newly-released CK:

I have a functional knowledge of what goes into modding, and I'm not a person with over-the-top expectations, in regard to responding to these requests. I understand, though I can't mod(yet) myself, that these things will take time.

There will be figuring out how the new association system plays into interactions, using trigger points on static objects to integrate sex into the environment, (e.g. hands on a rail getting it from behind, or getting a leg up on a chair and having someone settle in behind you), figuring out how the meshing of characters to interact with each other physically affects locational positioning for animations(like the Captain settling into place behind the man about to be decapitated in the opening sequence and in Solitude), and about a billion other things that will have to be hammered out before truly functional mods, free of a million flaws can be added to the game.

That said, I would first like to offer my services to help with dialogue and any quests attached to these mods. I'm not yet a modder, but I AM a writer - one of decent skill, by the accounts of my peers. I hate to say it, but in the past, the dialogue in these mods is TERRIBLE, and I'd like to see that change for what is likely the best installment by Bethesda to date.

I don't intend to have a dialogue about my opinion that this is their best offering thus far, so save some forum space, and don't bother disputing my personal opinion in responsive posts, because I'm not interested in a debate. My point is that people always focus on the animations, textures, meshes, coding, and scripts, but the dialogue always goes by the way-side.

I hope that my expertise can allay some of that miserable, two-dimensional drivel that almost takes place in previous erotic mods. Sorry, but "Baby want gud time fer prise?" and "Wanna fuck?" just simply don't cut it for me, and really ruin what could be an otherwise great experience via the exceptional mods that have been released.

Now, to the point:

Any modders who are interested in a multi-dimensional mod with more than just animations, with some real depth, great arcing storylines, and quests with character and substance - as well as the ability to add substance to the simple, mindless, "let's-get-to-it" dialogue, I'm available to fill in some gaps that sorely need to be occupied(and yes, the play on words is deliberate).

My plan is to provide support for modders who want Sexrim mods that pop and sizzle(preferably not as the result of bedding down with an Argonian maid who's been with one too many Orcs).

What I refer to is the opportunity to choose, via prompts, what type of seducer you are, when soliciting sex to/from an NPC. "Wannt fuk mi?" might do it for some people, and those simple, crass lines of dialogue can still be an option for the simple-minded, but wouldn't a brief exchange with some personality be a bit more immersive?

Innocent Hook: "You know, it's a particularly cold night. I wouldn't mind some company for the evening, if you aren't abject to keeping a lonely lady warm."

Direct Hook: "Listen, I don't mean to be too forward, and this conversation is nice, but how about we head upstairs and you give me something to remember you by."

Playful Hook: "I've got an itch that's driving me crazy. I rented the upstairs suite for the night. How would you like to come help me scratch it?"

Business Hook: "You know, I've watched you watching me all night, and I can make your dreams come true.... for a price."

Intoxicated Hook: "By the Eight(Nine), I get SO horny when I drink. I just really would love to be fucked right now."

Or a roleplay dialogue, based on religious affiliation, since "Dibellan Arts" are discussed in-game"

Dibellan Hook: "Are you familiar with how the Dibellan priestesses show reverence to our Lady? Perhaps if we go somewhere quieter, I can show you how I pray...."

These are just a few quick examples of what I'm talking about, and that's just off the top of my head, in about 60 seconds. Obviously, these dialogues will go two ways(or three or four ways, if someone figures out how to script group sex, and can hook local NPC's into the scripting to associate with the invitation), and that's just for the meaningless trysts with the men at the local tavern or shop. This shows nothing of more specific and intimate encounters with quest-related companions - new, original quests, with unique companions, which I will be happy to pen for interested modders.

I've put myself out there, and asked if anyone wants to raise the bar. If any modders have interest in working with me, I'd be happy to accomodate, and already have a few quest-companions, along with intricate interactions to be scripted in for advancing trust/relationships, already in the works.

Being that I can't yet mod on my own, this is what I can offer. I feel like I should give something to the scene, until I can learn to mod myself(a work in progress), in thanks for all the great work that you all continue to do for the enjoyment of the rest of us. I look forward to hearing from those of you with ambition and vision, who also embrace collaboration.

I can't express how much I love and support everything you've just said!

This is exactly the reason why I've never really had much fun with those mods in Oblivion. Animations and sexy moans are great and all (and the more the better ^^) but it never felt right to me. It always lacked that special "something" that could make it more than just a bunch of animations and sounds stitched together with a few (hundred) lines of script. There was no personality to it! No purpose, no explanation, no context, nada. Just two digital people completely indifferently going through an emotionless input/output loop...

And it's not for my lack of imagination! I know I shouldn't expect wonders from just a game but it doesn't matter how vivid my imagination is if it has absolute nada to go on. I wish for something more!

Something... like "A Dance With Rogues" the amazing Neverwinter Nights mod. It was obviously an adult game of sexual fantasy but unlike the dazzling majority of the "genre" it actually managed to pull it off in a mature and thoroughly enjoyable fashion, with a compelling storyline, engaging plot, rich background and realistic personalities that really make you pay attention to whom you're sharing intimate moments with, why and to what consequences

[spoiler=SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!]whenever I got separated from Pia I was worried out of my mind, and the conclusion of Tony the Tiger's episode made me cry like silly!

never before had any game gripped me like this! And oh the sweet, sweet cherry on top of all that were the dialogues! Countless options that allowed me to roleplay and develop my character exactly the way I imagined her coupled with complex, realistic and surprisingly well thought conversations that really made me believe in those characters and that world!

And I've gone totally off the topic haven't I? ^^ Anyways, that's what I love and really really really hope to see it brought to Skyrim someday! It's a nice quality game that deserves the best quality mods - mods that entertain and fascinate and that you fondly remember for a long time afterwards!

Yah I know how ranty I'm sounding!

But that just means I'm really excited about this idea! I second everything Archangelica said and if someone comes along to actually make it happen I would be happy to lend my own hand as well!

Oh! And by the way hello forums! n_n I've been lurking and enjoying this community for a pretty long time but this inspired me to finally cross the firewall!

(It kinda tickled...)

That said' date=' I would first like to offer my services to help with dialogue

[/quote']

I'd love to see someone write something.... Comedy-ish. This game needs a few Mel Brooks sex-mod moments in it. Even if it's just implied sex. :D

A giant and the PC/NPC laying back on a Saber Cat pelt smoking a cigarette.... or something like that.

5205853_std.jpg

[/color]My first character - for which a detailed outline of all her traits, spirituality, history, backstory, general story-line, and mannerisms - is actually ready for me to start dialogue. I've been(sort of) working with a group of "modders" over on the Nexus forums, and they put up a semi-private development forum, but as near as I know, I'm the only one who's actually done anything.

Apparently, I'm just a "get to it" kind of writer, so before I noticed that they're hashing out details about how to go about choosing companion concepts, storylines, and the like, I'd already written a detailed outline for an entire companion/quest-line.

Oops. Guess my ambition has gotten the best of me. I'm a pretty passionate writer, and so I'm eager to get a REAL companion mod out on LoversLab and the Nexus as soon as possible.

I'm about to start educating myself on the use of the CK for dungeon and world-space design, as well as scripting, animation, and sculpting, but learning how to truly "mod" is going to take some time.

However, as little as the team has posted or logged on over the last week, and since the release, I'm going to start working out how to do this on my own, since I've already copyrighted the character and story-line, and it's mine to use as I see fit.

On that note, I plan to maintain ownership of all intellectual property I conceive, and already have a loose concept for about a half-dozen more companions, and their origins and quest-lines. Each one will be possessed of great depth, lore-accurate backstories(or origins that place them being from a civilization that "likely exists" elsewhere on Nirn, which has been left wide open for new concept by Bethesda) and realistic, believable dialogue.

And, to be clear, it is my intention to have actors(myself, or others) doing FULLY-VOICED DIALOGUE. Reading is great and all, but wouldn't it be better if the character actually had a voice, a tone, a personality to go with them that you can glean not only from what they say, but from HOW THEY SOUND WHEN THEY SAY IT?

I think so, kill me if you don't agree.

A few details, to give you a taste of the character I've created:

Tentative Mod Name: The Rose of Valenwood

Companion Name: Miravel Tel'Nar

Race: Bosmer of Aldmeri descent

Age/Appearance: Youthful, immortal, and approximated to be over 8000 years old. She came to Tamriel before the first Exodus of the Aldmeri, but still after the building of Ada-mantia - the Adamantine or Direnni Tower, depending on the Age.

Disposition/Ethos: Very much a "good" character, extremely compassionate, and reserved from a long life, much of which was spent alone, in the remote places across Nirn. Isn't a big fan of the Thalmor... at all. Sensitive, when her guard comes down, which will take work.

Skills/Proficiencies: Accomplished archer and marskman, having spent millenia hunting game to feed herself across all the provinces of Tamriel. Gifted healer, with some minor skill in destruction magics and illusion, having at one time trained with the Psijics both before and after their move to Artaeum.

Spirituality: Worships Auri-El(Akatosh), Mara(goddess of love, fertility, and compassion and wife of Auri-El), Kynareth(due to her close bond with nature), and Stendarr(God of Mercy). Also studied in the Dibellan arts, but is not overly reverant of Dibella.

Miravel intercepts a dispatch from the Thalmor intended to reach the embassy in Skyrim, regarding a powerful artifact they wish to acquire. On the chance that it truly exists, and is capable of doing what the Thalmor believe, she sets off immediately for Skyrim from Valenwood, the Thalmor's agents hot on her heels at every turn. She gives them a fair chase before being cornered, and finding herself exhausted from a long fight against a large detachment of Altmer. Do you have the conviction and strength to aid the Rose of Valenwood?

This is just a taste, and the character is already fully realized, just pending quest details and dialogue(which will be INCREDIBLY COMPLEX AND EXTENSIVE). I have made mention repeatedly of how dialogue, particularly with companions, is either non-existent or fails entirely. My characters and stories are set to shatter that trend, and I guarantee a character that you'll feel compelled to protect when the arrows fly, and blades flash, or you'll bet sent a full refund of your hard-earned Septims. Not for the intellectually void. If you like dialogue like "wan fuk mi?," or "I'm sworn to carry your burdens," this mod probably isn't for you. That said, prepare yourselves for the Rose of Valenwood!

I have every intention of making this character available for modification and inclusion in erotic mods, though this won't be a character you can just download and fuck, as I'm hoping to closely guard the ability to "console cheat" her disposition.

I want the player to actually have to go through the quest line, work through the dialogue, and endear themselves to the character legitimately. Then, when that's done, you get the "goods," so to speak. Not entirely certain if this is possible, but I'm hoping to lock certain values that can only be modified within the script.

[NOTE:] This character and all associated story and content are COPYRIGHTED. Please, do not attempt to use, in any capacity, any material or likeness, within reasonable allowance, without my express permission. On that note, I was originally just going to give that little taste, but I've gone ahead and attached a .PDF file to allow people to look at the first draft of the character outline, as well as a few minor details regarding the quest-line, and what it will entail, and pursue.

I hope you all enjoy the teaser.

That said' date=' I would first like to offer my services to help with dialogue

[/quote']

I'd love to see someone write something.... Comedy-ish. This game needs a few Mel Brooks sex-mod moments in it. Even if it's just implied sex. :D

A giant and the PC/NPC laying back on a Saber Cat pelt smoking a cigarette.... or something like that.

5205853_std.jpg

As a more specific reply to you, I plan to do many characters which are from all walks, with different backgrounds and personalities. I have high expectations from these stories, and plan to cater to requests. There will be a lot of comedic or awkward moments, hopefully for each of the characters, and some may be solely serious, or solely ridiculous. It's just going to be something we'll have to see about.

A lot of how it plays out will depend on the modding support I get, and how good they are at scripting complex scenarios. I know there's a cut-scene feature that allows the player to be frozen, as a scene unveils before them. I also know that there are points of interactivity that have been added to allow people to lean against posts or walls, lean over on railings, and the like, so I have to imagine we'll be able to get pretty creative with those things.

However, if I don't get a modder to help me with these, it will be a much longer, much slower road, as presently creativity, writing, story, and dialogue are all I bring to the table.

Mind you, if I get the linguistics in Papyrus down, along with some modelling and texturing(or even animation) capabilities, I type at over 120wpm, so it will be a simple matter to slam through code. Being that I generally check, double-check, and triple-check things requiring that exacting an approach, I should be able to put out some good stuff.

Unfortunately, I'm working from ground zero, and without formal training and education, or some focused mentoring on modding aspects, I'm completely on my own, and will have to find the time to learn to do all of it from the ground floor, so to speak.

All the same, don't give up on me, as I plan to bring a better quality of companion to Skyrim, for all to enjoy.

Archived