Been having a lot of fun with this mod today, but not sure if I'm using it properly. Basically, if I set a self-bondage key and use it, then I get equipped with a whole load of items. For eg, a box armbinder but also wrist cuffs, with the cuffs then floating in the air behind me.

I've been in the MCM and seem to have it set for for random selection, but I still end up with about 8 items equipped, many of which are incompatible with each other.

Is there some basic thing that I'm doing wrong? Sorry if I'm asking a dumb question, but I'm new to DD and this mod.

10 hours ago, Not a prisoner said:

I've been in the MCM and seem to have it set for for random selection, but I still end up with about 8 items equipped, many of which are incompatible with each other.

Is there some basic thing that I'm doing wrong?

The random function needs a filter to filter out devices that use the same slot, I just haven't gotten around to implement it yet, because I'm not using random equip that much.

9 hours ago, Skaldic Adventurer said:

Getting CTD on intro with latest version. not sure why, still trying to find any way that works. 

Using 1.640
Latest of all the requirements that work with the above version. can launch the game without Equip enabled, but crashes immediately when enabled. 

See the previous message. As in, one post above yours.

7 hours ago, Skaldic Adventurer said:

I have that installed. unless I am missing something this is a different mod. did the two get merged?

From context, I can guess when you say 'that,' you mean POP, not the content of the message linked, which is:

On 12/8/2023 at 9:04 PM, Someone92 said:

This might also be useful:

Backported Extended ESL Support

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/106441

Mods released using the new Creation Kit have a HEDR version of 1.71, and older versions of Skyrim (anything below 1.6.1130) freak out when they try to load them. That might just be a case of ignoring it, or as bad as crashing at loading. Backported Extended ESL Support is a solution to that issue (which I'm 95% sure is your issue, because it was mine and many others').

Edited by Scautura
8 hours ago, Scautura said:

From context, I can guess when you say 'that,' you mean POP, not the content of the message linked, which is:

Mods released using the new Creation Kit have a HEDR version of 1.71, and older versions of Skyrim (anything below 1.6.1130) freak out when they try to load them. That might just be a case of ignoring it, or as bad as crashing at loading. Backported Extended ESL Support is a solution to that issue (which I'm 95% sure is your issue, because it was mine and many others').

The Backport worked for me. I was having the same problem as Skaldic. Thank you

Not getting any CTDs but DDe is giving me a prompt to update to captured dreams version 4.16. Does CD version 4.16 exist? all i can find is 4.15 (what i have).

Edit: I've read through the comments and it seems like this is a common issue. The captured dreams linked in the mod description and some of the replies is version 4.15 not version 4.16. 

Edited by beetlebug123
update

Any chance there will be an update for Steam version 1.6.7? Bethesda forced Steam users to upgrade or loose their Steam connection. Been a week and a half just trying to make my DynDOLOD compatible so the game would run. Had to re-install the game, xEdit, TexGen and try to convert older textures so they would be compatible. Now DDe won't work, which means a lot of mods won't work.

3 hours ago, Merlin Wizzard said:

Any chance there will be an update for Steam version 1.6.7? Bethesda forced Steam users to upgrade or loose their Steam connection. Been a week and a half just trying to make my DynDOLOD compatible so the game would run. Had to re-install the game, xEdit, TexGen and try to convert older textures so they would be compatible. Now DDe won't work, which means a lot of mods won't work.

1.6.7? Not a known version, as far as I'm aware. 1.6.640, 1.6.659 (GoG), or 1.6.1130?

This should work out of the box. There's no DLL that needs upgrading, but 1.6.640/1.6.659 need Backported Extended ESL Support (as mentioned above) for compatibility.

On 12/28/2023 at 10:45 PM, beetlebug123 said:

Not getting any CTDs but DDe is giving me a prompt to update to captured dreams version 4.16. Does CD version 4.16 exist? all i can find is 4.15 (what i have).

Edit: I've read through the comments and it seems like this is a common issue. The captured dreams linked in the mod description and some of the replies is version 4.15 not version 4.16. 

Yes, you will need to add to CD SSE Part's 1, 2 & 3 the "CD device removal DDv4 update v2.7z" and overwrite CD.

Then you're good to go.

On 12/22/2023 at 4:48 PM, justanothercreeper said:

Can we get a version that adds the core functionality but not all the added device textures?

You don't like the FIFA texture, I take it? :classic_biggrin:

The answer to your question is no. Just don't use the added textures, or see here,

On 1/4/2024 at 1:07 PM, slayerus said:

SkyrimVR not work

Screenshot_alvr.client_2024.01.04-19.58.42.147_011.jpeg

On 1/6/2024 at 7:10 PM, Dumbo2 said:

Same here. But not VR just newest AE. Fresh install of 6.3.3. Its not being overwritten in MO.

5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I also have the same issue, just not on VR. 

Not sure how to solve this one. 

Update SUM and/or post a ss of your SUM 'System' page like so,

Spoiler

System01.jpg

18 hours ago, PudiPop said:

How do you unequip devices with this mod? I tried to find instructions, but don't see them anywhere and interface confuses me, sorry.

Yes, I'll have to post some instructions for it. 

For now, you can use the description from the LE version. It is different, but you should be able to deduce what you need. 

Look here under Stuff For Players How To Equip An Outfit On A NPC.

Edited by Inte