Egg Factory - 64 bit

View File

===EGG FACTORY===
Version 3.8

Zaria,

I do not know how this new generation of cursed eggs spread so quickly after we were finally able to declare the last all safely sealed.

Your quick work in developing a remedy for them was astonishing. The sisters have been producing as much as possible and distributing them to the other temples of the divines. I hope we can produce enough to keep up with demand. Farengar in Whiterun tells me he's developed an enchantment to protect against curses such as this, let us hope it will also help in this.

When you can next take your leave of Falkreath, be certain to come to the temple to receive Dibella's blessing for all you've done.

By the grace of Dibella, Anwen.

Description:

Adds several cursed eggs to the game, spawned where you might expect eggsawaiting a fertile woman to curse. Pick one up, and you'll be cursed to lay some sort of egg until you use an uncurse potion to break the curse.

In a hurry? Mix Ale and Raw Rabbit Legs at a cookpot to create a Pregnancy Draught which will greatly speed up the progress of your current pregnancy.

Want to ward yourself against the curse? Find and wear a Ring of the Barren.

Pre-requisites:
    Skyrim
    SKSE: http://skse.silverlock.org/
    SkyUI
    A body and skeleton with pregnancy scaling support.

ZAP 8+ for SSE/AE -

Changelog:
    3.8 release:
        Numerous small fixes and clean ups.
        The uninstall checkbox is back, use it fo quickly end all Egg Factory effects.
        Packed files in a BSA archive to keep thing clean. Delete any loose files from older versions!
        Official release for SSE and AE.   

It's really great to see an update for this mod! Thank you for adding official SSE support, and also for all the work you have put into your mods so far. This is one of my favorite mods that deal with this type of content, so I just wanted to show my appreciation! (I'm downloading this as I type this lol)

13 hours ago, Garfieldcat said:

Works great, but one question:
can I stop the pregnancy? :D 
Right now it's a loop for me - one ends another one starts over and over again.
I even spawned the ring via console but it still seems to just keep on going :P 

Pick up a remove curse potion at one of the temples. After you birth the current batch, it should go away.

Is the mod compatible with other mods that use SLIF for their own purposes, such as "Fill her Up"?

Alternatively, are there mods that synergize with this one, and can get you egg-pregnant as a replacement for a "normal" pregnancy/inflation ?

15 hours ago, Kernog said:

Is the mod compatible with other mods that use SLIF for their own purposes, such as "Fill her Up"?

Alternatively, are there mods that synergize with this one, and can get you egg-pregnant as a replacement for a "normal" pregnancy/inflation ?

That's kinda the point of SLIF? mods send their morphs to slif, slif takes care of it.

I don't know of any pregnancy mods that have the pregnancies replace or block other pregnancies. usually, they work alongside each other and you get multiple kinds of pregnancies, often all at once. 

On 7/28/2023 at 10:23 PM, zarantha said:

That's kinda the point of SLIF? mods send their morphs to slif, slif takes care of it.

I don't know of any pregnancy mods that have the pregnancies replace or block other pregnancies. usually, they work alongside each other and you get multiple kinds of pregnancies, often all at once. 

Having this problem myself. Race menu option works, previous version converted works, just not this one with SLIF, no notifications, no change physicaly. Just NIOveride which goes SO far beyond, and Racemenu wich strictly uses pregnancy slider and can get a bit torpedo ish

• 2 weeks later...