Trails into Reverie (NIS America, English Language release)

On 12/11/2023 at 10:34 PM, Whayameen said:

Hey all, bad news bearer here. I was hoping to come back with No-Pan Volume 2 in one hand and Screens in the Reverie 2 in the other, but sadly my jaded brain decided that it isn't having fun making these things anymore. In other words, I lost my motivation! So SitR2 is cancelled. However, I don't want to leave on a bad note so I made one of the mods that I promised + Tio. Sorry @Ayking, I tried really hard to mod Alisa but her pencil skirt combined with her movements in-game makes clipping unavoidable. I even tried giving her a regular skirt but due to her physics, the skirt ended up being distorted. I hope Tio makes up for Alisa. :sweat_smile:

No-Pan2.png.fc947b42042c14189455f3e2363042cf.png

No-Pan Pack (Nadia & Tio).rar 10.31 MB · 135 downloads

Installation is the same the previous mod.

I won't be making more mods for the foreseeable future so feel free to spread the No-Pan pandemic in my place! @amorrow28's guides are a great way to start modding, especially because of the many tools he provides. Anyway, that's it. Take it easy, everyone.

I'm not able to get this to work.  Do I just drag the pkg file to the DLC data folder?  Please help

@NotAZebrasorry to necro this thread... about to play CS4 and Reverie and I was wondering if you could make available a mod that reduces the bust size of some of the bigger offenders in their base outfits Rixia and Ellie? Seems like you've already done that in some of the mods (they're so huge it's immersion breaking for me and they're my favs lmao) ... let me know if it's possible would certainly commission it and I know folks at r/falcom would enjoy.

Great work otherwise on the nude mods! They look great.

On 1/21/2024 at 9:14 AM, Killermoose69 said:

I'm not able to get this to work.  Do I just drag the pkg file to the DLC data folder?  Please help

Extract and then paste the data folder into the base folder of the game (which should already have a data folder).

On 1/22/2024 at 9:05 PM, clubsupremesub said:

@NotAZebrasorry to necro this thread... about to play CS4 and Reverie and I was wondering if you could make available a mod that reduces the bust size of some of the bigger offenders in their base outfits Rixia and Ellie? Seems like you've already done that in some of the mods (they're so huge it's immersion breaking for me and they're my favs lmao) ... let me know if it's possible would certainly commission it and I know folks at r/falcom would enjoy.

Great work otherwise on the nude mods! They look great.

I think I did that already. Tell me if Elie’s skirt is too short. Otherwise, I think what you want should already be there.

On 12/26/2023 at 10:20 PM, Zazukay said:

These mods are great and I thank you and all the other modders for all your efforts! However, I encountered an issue with the Tio Hotshot costume when equipping (sometimes able to equip) and unequipping which results in a crash. I saw that another person also noted this issue and am just checking if a fix was put out that I couldn't find?

I've only finished the prologue so I can't check the other costumes (aside from Elie and Noel) so I've no idea if Tio is the only issue or not. I've also encountered this issue even with no other mods installed (though I did buy the dlcs on steam store). Regardless, thanks and no worries if you or any other modder are unable to find a solution.

Maybe. I am not sure. There are some major updates that I have not yet packaged to share here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2023 at 7:10 PM, Whayameen said:

Hey all, screenshot guy here. Today I'm NOT bringing you screenshots... but rather two mod packs! Wow, who would've thought? As always, I wanna thank @amorrow28  for his amazing tools, guides and for answering all 300 questions I had while making these mods. @coomi for his nude mods that just keep on giving. And finally @mercury_D for porting Holden Mcclure's mods!

Fair warning: this is my first time doing mod packs like these, so expect some mistakes. I tried to get rid of every instance of clipping but there might some leftovers.

No-Pan1.thumb.png.f6259bb6b33dad3ef3f9cf3359d7b718.png
  No-Pan Pack.rar 51.31 MB · 409 downloads

Spicy1.thumb.png.11e6413ffab12f57daecb5a7be92d4a0.png
  Spicy Pack.rar 60.49 MB · 674 downloads

*: Towa's Naked Apron has wonky physics. Juna and Tita's apron animations were done by hand, so they can't be transferred. I'll update the mod if I find a fix for this.
**: This pack has an additional mod for Towa. Go to (data\asset\D3D11) and rename "FC_CHR041.pkgDISABLED" to "FC_CHR041.pkg" for a little bonus. :love:

How to install?

Hide contents

1. Go to (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverie) or use "Browse local files" on Steam

image.png.751db562a1e72d4297bed0764cd96804.png

2. Plop the data folder from the mod packs into this location

image.png.531ab2bd377f0fd7013697f3c6b12728.png

3. Go to the DLC tab in-game, then open them!

How to transfer these mods to Cold Steel 3/4?

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks to amorrow you can easily port these mods to CS3/4 using his handy tools. He already wrote a tutorial on how to do this, but I'll also write one using my own mod. I'll be using Cold Steel 3 as an example but this also works for Cold Steel 4.

1. Download the latest version of Python.

2. Download the latest release of amorrow's inject tools.

3. Transfer "aa_inject_model.py", "aa_replace_shaders.py", "extract_pka.py" and "unpackpkg.py" over to (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III\data\asset\D3D11).

image.png.392085b079165fff6ec916e0f52d0892.png

4. Download my mod packs. Navigate to (data\dlc\asset\D3D11) and choose the mod you want to transfer. For this tutorial I'll transfer Juna's No-Pan (C_CHR011_C30).

You can use this list to see which number represents each character (example: press F3 and search "Juna". You will see that she is C_CHR011).

5. Transfer the mod to (The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III\data\asset\D3D11), the same folder as the python scripts.

image.png.3d3c52817f598f03411930de7b78b749.png

6. Double click "aa_replace_shaders.py". Press Enter for the first prompt. Type the name of the .pkg file for the second prompt (in this case: "C_CHR011_C30").

7. Now we need to extract Juna's .pkg file to replace it with the No-Pan mod. To do that, double click "extract_pka.py", press Enter, then type "C_CHR011.pkg".

8. Double click "aa_inject_model.py". Type "C_CHR011_C30" for the first prompt and "C_CHR011" for the second. This will transform Juna's default costume into the No-Pan costume.

9. Transfer the transformed "C_CHR011.pkg" into "D3D11_us" (skip this step for Cold Steel 4).

10. Enjoy!

image.png.29673e5e3f8069fb897eaba9fd4719b6.png

Want to get upskirts more easily?
You can with another one of amorrow's handy tools, the free camera! Follow his tutorial on how to set it up and then turn on "Enable Field Min Z". This breaks the camera limits which gives you a better look at what's beneath the skirts. Tip for Reverie: if you hold the run and walk buttons at the same time, the characters will run in place.

This is also available for CS3 and CS4.

Have you already beaten the game or just want to see screenshots of the mods?
If that's the case then you're in (bad) luck because Screens in the Reverie 2 is(n't) coming... eventually at all! These mods took an eternity to make so I'll take a break and then return with some more screens continue taking that break. And if you don't know what the HECK I'm talking about, give my previous albums a look! (CScreens 0 / CScreens 4 / Screens in the Reverie)

Don't worry about CScreens 1-3, they're not that great.

Hi, I installed the mod as described above and it shows up in the menu, however when I try to unpack it, I still get the message that until opening it characters using the costumes need to be in the party. I am now about 10 hours into the game and can switch between the three routes and for sure had characters in the party by now for which the mods were made, but so far I still get this error message from the game. The same with the two NoPan mods posted here. Did I do something wrong or do you need to play the game until a certain point before you can unpack these mods in the game? 

Hello all, not really a 18+ mod but i though i bring it here so here we are...

A small mod pack with outfits and accessories from Xenoblade 3.

Forgot in the Preview there is also an Outfit for Towa....

Reverie XB3 Keves Costumes.rar

Keves.thumb.jpg.8855dfa54dd94a8e157ebbf5b9bb2a41.jpg

Optional XB3.rar

Optional replacer to change Rean Consul Armor to his normal Hair and Juna Hoodie color to match her travel wear.20240213111051_1.thumb.jpg.f8b5bf2f35aef0e4d5ac8b92ea243c64.jpg

Edited by Mr_Phelps
add optional file
5 hours ago, joshua0815 said:

Hi, I installed the mod as described above and it shows up in the menu, however when I try to unpack it, I still get the message that until opening it characters using the costumes need to be in the party. I am now about 10 hours into the game and can switch between the three routes and for sure had characters in the party by now for which the mods were made, but so far I still get this error message from the game. The same with the two NoPan mods posted here. Did I do something wrong or do you need to play the game until a certain point before you can unpack these mods in the game? 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/214803-trails-into-reverie-nis-america-english-language-release/?do=findComment&comment=4159436

On 11/29/2023 at 10:10 AM, Whayameen said:

Hey all, screenshot guy here. Today I'm NOT bringing you screenshots... but rather two mod packs! Wow, who would've thought? As always, I wanna thank @amorrow28  for his amazing tools, guides and for answering all 300 questions I had while making these mods. @coomi for his nude mods that just keep on giving. And finally @mercury_D for porting Holden Mcclure's mods!

Fair warning: this is my first time doing mod packs like these, so expect some mistakes. I tried to get rid of every instance of clipping but there might some leftovers.

No-Pan1.thumb.png.f6259bb6b33dad3ef3f9cf3359d7b718.png
  No-Pan Pack.rar 51.31 MB · 417 downloads

Spicy1.thumb.png.11e6413ffab12f57daecb5a7be92d4a0.png
  Spicy Pack.rar 60.49 MB · 684 downloads

*: Towa's Naked Apron has wonky physics. Juna and Tita's apron animations were done by hand, so they can't be transferred. I'll update the mod if I find a fix for this.
**: This pack has an additional mod for Towa. Go to (data\asset\D3D11) and rename "FC_CHR041.pkgDISABLED" to "FC_CHR041.pkg" for a little bonus. :love:

How to install?

Reveal hidden contents

1. Go to (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverie) or use "Browse local files" on Steam

image.png.751db562a1e72d4297bed0764cd96804.png

2. Plop the data folder from the mod packs into this location

image.png.531ab2bd377f0fd7013697f3c6b12728.png

3. Go to the DLC tab in-game, then open them!

How to transfer these mods to Cold Steel 3/4?

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks to amorrow you can easily port these mods to CS3/4 using his handy tools. He already wrote a tutorial on how to do this, but I'll also write one using my own mod. I'll be using Cold Steel 3 as an example but this also works for Cold Steel 4.

1. Download the latest version of Python.

2. Download the latest release of amorrow's inject tools.

3. Transfer "aa_inject_model.py", "aa_replace_shaders.py", "extract_pka.py" and "unpackpkg.py" over to (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III\data\asset\D3D11).

image.png.392085b079165fff6ec916e0f52d0892.png

4. Download my mod packs. Navigate to (data\dlc\asset\D3D11) and choose the mod you want to transfer. For this tutorial I'll transfer Juna's No-Pan (C_CHR011_C30).

You can use this list to see which number represents each character (example: press F3 and search "Juna". You will see that she is C_CHR011).

5. Transfer the mod to (The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III\data\asset\D3D11), the same folder as the python scripts.

image.png.3d3c52817f598f03411930de7b78b749.png

6. Double click "aa_replace_shaders.py". Press Enter for the first prompt. Type the name of the .pkg file for the second prompt (in this case: "C_CHR011_C30").

7. Now we need to extract Juna's .pkg file to replace it with the No-Pan mod. To do that, double click "extract_pka.py", press Enter, then type "C_CHR011.pkg".

8. Double click "aa_inject_model.py". Type "C_CHR011_C30" for the first prompt and "C_CHR011" for the second. This will transform Juna's default costume into the No-Pan costume.

9. Transfer the transformed "C_CHR011.pkg" into "D3D11_us" (skip this step for Cold Steel 4).

10. Enjoy!

image.png.29673e5e3f8069fb897eaba9fd4719b6.png

Want to get upskirts more easily?
You can with another one of amorrow's handy tools, the free camera! Follow his tutorial on how to set it up and then turn on "Enable Field Min Z". This breaks the camera limits which gives you a better look at what's beneath the skirts. Tip for Reverie: if you hold the run and walk buttons at the same time, the characters will run in place.

This is also available for CS3 and CS4.

Have you already beaten the game or just want to see screenshots of the mods?
If that's the case then you're in (bad) luck because Screens in the Reverie 2 is(n't) coming... eventually at all! These mods took an eternity to make so I'll take a break and then return with some more screens continue taking that break. And if you don't know what the HECK I'm talking about, give my previous albums a look! (CScreens 0 / CScreens 4 / Screens in the Reverie)

Don't worry about CScreens 1-3, they're not that great.

Hey! I really loved your work with both the No-Pan and Spicy packs! Especially the strangely immersive and funny descriptions for each of them when you equip them. That's some eye for detail which is always appreciated! It's a shame to see you retiring but I wish you the best nonetheless in future projects!

That said, I was wondering if you or anyone else could help me with this weird bug. Some of the outfits from the No-Pan and Spicy Pack have this weird glitch where the camera is off centered when you talk to them. It also weirds out on dialogue boxes displaying the character's feet. It doesn't happen with everyone, but I noticed that Fie, Towa, Altina and Musse are some of the ones affected by this. 

towie bug.png

no pan bug.png

Can someone help me with question.

I want to merge two mods on here, but they both 3dmigoto and i not sure which folders are important for each mod.

i tried merging just their DDS and Mod folders together, but when i launch game i get like 500000000 errors for duplicate hashes and takes like 15 mins for it go away.

ne help is appreciated  thanks

@Aura2696 There seems to be a missing .Inf file for the new models of his mod. After a quick look at the Towa Swimsuit one, it has a wrong .Inf path. The .Inf is saved as dlc/chr/chr/chr041_c42/chr041_c42.inf but  his PKG says it has to be saved at dlc/chr/chr/chr041/chr041_c42.inf.  So just a little mistake at his part, it happens.

Edited by Mr_Phelps
On 2/12/2024 at 6:34 PM, OOooOOOoooOOo said:

Can someone help me with question.

I want to merge two mods on here, but they both 3dmigoto and i not sure which folders are important for each mod.

i tried merging just their DDS and Mod folders together, but when i launch game i get like 500000000 errors for duplicate hashes and takes like 15 mins for it go away.

ne help is appreciated  thanks

There is no general answer to which folders are important. Different mods may have different folder structure. Generally, 3dmigoto will implement any .ini file in {game}/bin/Win64/Mods or any of its sub-directories. The names of the sub-directories are arbitrary. However, most of the mods on this thread use a folder structure something like {mod name}/{character}/{costume}/{variant}. You will need to make decisions about which mod you want to use if they overwrite the same meshes.

Many of the hash duplicates are probably shader hashes because the same shaders get used on many meshes. A quick and dirty solution for these would be to edit all of the .ini files to have allow_duplicate_hash=true in every shader section (often labeled something like [ShaderOverride_FieBody]).

55 minutes ago, NotAZebra said:

There is no general answer to which folders are important. Different mods may have different folder structure. Generally, 3dmigoto will implement any .ini file in {game}/bin/Win64/Mods or any of its sub-directories. The names of the sub-directories are arbitrary. However, most of the mods on this thread use a folder structure something like {mod name}/{character}/{costume}/{variant}. You will need to make decisions about which mod you want to use if they overwrite the same meshes.

Many of the hash duplicates are probably shader hashes because the same shaders get used on many meshes. A quick and dirty solution for these would be to edit all of the .ini files to have allow_duplicate_hash=true in every shader section (often labeled something like [ShaderOverride_FieBody]).

You could also try my 3dmigoto mod picker.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

dress_project.thumb.png.52b95e41b33047cbc08187b39bd9542e.png

A collection of cocktail dresses for the ladies of Zemuria, perfect for a night out on the town!

UPDATE: Uploads replaced for compatibility with Reverie 1.1.4.

Elegant_Dresses_Reverie.7z

To use, copy the contents of the data folder into your Trails into Reverie data folder.  In the game, go to the DLC tab of the camp menu and use the DLC items.  The costumes will be added to your inventory.

Hide contents

2023-07-2308_56_52-Window.png.16e654e20cfe45bd39eae63927c67ef5.png

Note: If you get an error stating you need certain characters to unlock the dresses, see here how to edit hnk.exe or use cheat engine to disable the check!  As an alternative, here is also a table that bypasses the need for a custom t_chrdata.tbl and also bypasses the DLC check, replace data/dlc/text/0177/dat_en/t_item.tbl with this table.  This table is primarily provided for those who want to use mods that require modifying t_chrdata.tbl (e.g. Reverie Restoration mod).  If you use this table, you will see the costume items on every single character, even those without dresses.  The item does nothing if selected for male characters.

t_item.tbl

Notes:

This is a collaboration between myself and a modder on discord who prefers to stay anonymous (which is honestly too bad as he did a *ton* of work).  I was originally inspired by the @NotAZebra's dress project with the same mystery collaborator, and wanted to do something similar!  This mod uses bodies from the amazing nude and sexy 3.0 mod from @lakovic, and the base is Elegant Mermaid (Atelier Ryza).  Obviously I do not own or claim rights to any of these assets.

Using a nifty trick that allows the use of a single item ID for one costume for each character, we could afford 11 variants for every character.

The DLC items are:

• Starlight Ensemble - The original dress, inspired by Elegant Mermaid
  • Sobriquet Entity - Focused on silver tones
  • Seraphine Missive - Focused on gold tones
  • Twilight Blossom - Focused on warm color tones
  • Opulent Serenity - Focused on cool color tones
  • Radiant Starlight - Focused on warm color tones
  • Sailwind Rainjade - Focused on cool color tones
  • Frostflower Dew - Focused on cool color tones
  • Stella Glow - Focused on color gradients
  • Wisteria Whisper Grove - Focused on cool color tones
  • Ein Immernachtstraum ("An Eternal Night's Dream") - Piano black

Thus my mystery collaborator made a ton of custom colors for dresses, jewelry and unmentionables, adding 10 variants to the originals - each woman has her own unique variants!  That's 176 costumes for the 16 women in CS3, 275 costumes for the 25 women in CS4, and a whopping 341 costumes for the 31 women in Reverie!  There are very few reused textures - over 500 unique textures were generated.  o_O;;

In case you're wondering who the mystery collaborator is:

Spoiler

tuxedomask.png.eb9df1522b18be81a5ebff4be2bf01d8.png

Also from the mystery collaborator, a collection of extra earrings and hair/eye colors, that he said would go well with this mod!

Earrings_and_Hair_Reverie.7z

Rainbow_Eyes_Reverie.7z

Also available for: CS3, CS4

Enjoy!

Edited by amorrow28

This is a great mod.  I like their deep V dresses and the gradient colors are also very good.  I'm curious if these costumes were modeled independently or transplanted from other games.😁

Note: I found a problem in CS5. Your team must include all designated characters to open the DLC.  For example, the DLC includes Emma, Juna, and Musse, but my team only includes Emma and Juna.  At this time, I cannot open this DLC. I must progress through the story to unlock Musse before being able to open it. Unfortunately, I do not have a save file with all characters, so I cannot open this DLC.

Edited by lakovic
21 minutes ago, lakovic said:

This is a great mod.  I like their deep V dresses and the gradient colors are also very good.  I'm curious if these costumes were modeled independently or transplanted from other games.😁

I do not have the skill set to model anything independently! 😆

This dress is a Ryza 1 mod, as stated above. 🙂 I did all the shape modifications in Blender, because I was inspired by your mod and wanted to learn how to use the sculpting tools!

@lakovic you mentioned earlier you will bring your cs4 reset mod to reverie by march.  Will you be doing it this month?

@amorrow28 Thanks man! The cocktail dresses look amazing. The slight nipslip on the more endowed ladies such as aurelia, sarah and emma is the icing on the  cake!

7 hours ago, tigers said:

@lakovic you mentioned earlier you will bring your cs4 reset mod to reverie by march.  Will you be doing it this month?

@amorrow28 Thanks man! The cocktail dresses look amazing. The slight nipslip on the more endowed ladies such as aurelia, sarah and emma is the icing on the  cake!

Thanks for the compliments! It is true, some of the ladies simply refuse to be contained. 😅

14 hours ago, lakovic said:

I have started making Rixia's body model and clothing, and soon, I believe that I should be able to bring the mod into Reverie this month😁

Do you have plan to port the mod to CS3 as well?

23 hours ago, lakovic said:

Note: I found a problem in CS5. Your team must include all designated characters to open the DLC.  For example, the DLC includes Emma, Juna, and Musse, but my team only includes Emma and Juna.  At this time, I cannot open this DLC. I must progress through the story to unlock Musse before being able to open it. Unfortunately, I do not have a save file with all characters, so I cannot open this DLC.

Please use this fix!

Posted (edited)

honkai_banner.thumb.png.5fcd1f29de1e055b7d621fd55237d37c.png

Old Class VII (and Tita) decided to try out cosplay, and are wearing costumes from Honkai: Star Rail!  (Ok fine, one of the costumes is from Genshin Impact)

KisekiStarRail_Reverie.7z

To use, copy the contents of the data folder into your Trails into Reverie data folder.  In the game, go to the DLC tab of the camp menu and use the DLC items.  The costumes will be added to your inventory.  Note, for greater compatibility with other mods including the restoration mod, see here.

Hide contents

Notes:

This mod uses bodies from the amazing nude and sexy 3.0 mod from @lakovic, and the costumes come from Honkai: Star Rail and Genshin Impact.  Obviously I do not own or claim rights to any of these assets.

I originally envisioned this as a mod to give some costumes to old Class VII in CS3, since they have no costume options at all, and I added Tita because why not.  I initially ported Opulent Splendor and Silver Wolf as a sort of thank you to my collaborator on the elegant cocktail dress mod (see above), and just kept going!

The costumes included are:

• Alisa, cosplaying as Keqing (Opulent Splendor)
  • Laura, cosplaying as Bronya
  • Emma, cosplaying as Ruan Mei
  • Fie, cosplaying as Silver Wolf
  • Millium, cosplaying as March 7th
  • Sara, cosplaying as Guinaifen
  • Tita, cosplaying as Sparkle

(CS4 and Reverie versions get a bonus: Estelle as Sparkle, and Celine and Elise as Keqing.  Celine in particular seems fitting since Keqing has cat ears, I think?)

Earrings are separately equippable.  I ported over the earrings for Keqing, March 7th and Guinaifen.  I included Elise's pearl earrings as a substitute for Ruan Mei's earrings, because they're better.

My mystery collaborator, a modder on discord who prefers to stay anonymous, prepared some hair/eye colors for the costumes as well.  Alisa (and Elise in CS4/Reverie) has purple hair, Fie has silver eyes, Millium has pink hair and pink/blue eyes, and Tita has Sparkle's black hair and pink butterfly eyes.  For CS4 and Reverie, Estelle cannot equip hair/eyes so you can replace C_CHR081_C003.pkg with the variant included in the download for Sparkle's distinct look.

Disclaimer: I had to make many compromises.  Yes, there will be some clipping.  Don't bother to report it, I already know.  No one has their shawls, because CS3/CS4/Reverie does not have the requisite shawl bones.  Finally, these are not meant to be faithful reproductions.  I ported over whatever I felt looked best, and what was feasible.  Do not bother to tell me I left something out, I do not care.  If you want to modify these costumes to make them faithful reproductions, you are of course welcome to do so.

Also available for: CS3, CS4, Reverie (CLE)

Enjoy!

Edited by amorrow28
On 3/8/2024 at 1:19 PM, amorrow28 said:

dress_project.thumb.png.52b95e41b33047cbc08187b39bd9542e.png

A collection of cocktail dresses for the ladies of Zemuria, perfect for a night out on the town!

Elegant_Dresses_Reverie.7z 402.52 MB · 205 downloads

To use, copy the contents of the data folder into your Trails into Reverie data folder.  In the game, go to the DLC tab of the camp menu and use the DLC items.  The costumes will be added to your inventory.

Reveal hidden contents

Note: If you get an error stating you need certain characters to unlock the dresses, see here how to edit hnk.exe or use cheat engine to disable the check! 

Notes:

Also from the mystery collaborator, a collection of extra earrings and hair/eye colors, that he said would go well with this mod!

Rainbow_Eyes_Reverie.7z 56.55 MB · 92 downloads

Earrings_and_Hair_Reverie.7z 31 MB · 85 downloads

Also available for: CS3, CS4

Enjoy!

it's amazing, but sadly it seems conflicted with reviere restoration project

any plan making it compatible with it? they added playable steel maiden in latest update

Edited by rsr31