Trails into Reverie (NIS America, English Language release)

On 9/22/2023 at 9:34 AM, amorrow28 said:

reverie_resto_mod.png.33e22633101779f32e63a156ad430493.png

The full Trails into Reverie Restoration Project has been released!  More than 100 new costumes, in DLC format, plus new crafts, new lost arts, lots of stuff.

Download here.  Place the archive contents into your Reverie folder.  If this mod conflicts with prior mods that you have installed, please use my DLC conflict resolver.  If you need to disable a character check to activate the DLC, use this cheat table.  (For cosmetic mod only, just copy data/dlc and data/chr folders and ignore the others.)

Disclaimer: I did not make this mod. I am merely a fan.

BIGGER DISCLAIMER:  There are some potential spoilers, although the author has gone to great lengths to hide them.  Still, if you are very sensitive to spoilers then consider waiting until the end of Act II.  Do not click on the "Spoiler Content" box below until after Act IV or so (but it should be safe to install the mod basically from the beginning).

If you would like to ask questions about the mod or ask for support, please join the Kiseki Modding Discord.  The direct link for this mod thread is here.

As hyped as I was for that Estelle outfit, I'm even more blown away by the fact that the absolute crime of her only have 2 crafts has finally been addressed. Thank you.

On 9/14/2023 at 6:57 PM, mercury_D said:

Yep, all female characters have been completed, and most of them have a costume transferred from DOA.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.05b7ca6b82fb9cf9cf49772c3dc2713c.pngimage.png.83266c672ba281bc8be9d506eec12d32.png

I have to say, sometimes when transferring DOA costumes, I find myself questioning life choices. Why did I choose to transfer these complicated outfits?  Although in the end, they turn out pretty well.

(For example, the DOA costumes for three characters: Renne/Noel, Seeker/Musse. It practically takes a whole day to get them right.)

*Musse's outfit was initially used to test the limits of MOD playability, and you'll notice a semi-transparent effect on the right side of her clothes. I can say that amorrow28's programming skills are excellent, allowing me to experiment like this.

Hello, your mod is really amazing, but is there any plan to release the full one?

On 9/23/2023 at 11:31 PM, tigers said:

Hey man. So is this a large scale project you are doing for all the girls? Cuz you have shown quite a few screenshots of new outfits on the girls.

Do you plan to release them upon completion?  Cuz me and (prolly many of us) cant wait  for the pack to drop.

22 hours ago, Balbanes said:

Hello, your mod is really amazing, but is there any plan to release the full one?

Most likely not.? 
You can modify it using my 4 different base body mesh types to create whatever you want.

7 hours ago, mercury_D said:

Most likely not.? 
You can modify it using my 4 different base body mesh types to create whatever you want.

whaaaa...... aw man really?

That is such a bummer. Your mods looked so amazing :/ 

Really hope you would change your mind. Heck I dont mind  patreoning  you you if you have one or paying you to release them here . They are that good.

9 hours ago, mercury_D said:

Most likely not.? 

Oh yeah I wanted to ask. How do you are extracting the DOA swimsuits/outfits? Is there a tool they use in the DOA LL forums? I wanted to mod some more swimsuit outfits for the ladies myself. When I start doing that, I basically scale to the swimsuit size to best fit the body? Would I have to worry about weights at all?

On 9/22/2023 at 10:34 AM, amorrow28 said:

reverie_resto_mod.png.33e22633101779f32e63a156ad430493.png

The full Trails into Reverie Restoration Project has been released!  More than 100 new costumes, in DLC format, plus new crafts, new lost arts, lots of stuff.

Download here.  Place the archive contents into your Reverie folder.  If this mod conflicts with prior mods that you have installed, please use my DLC conflict resolver.  If you need to disable a character check to activate the DLC, use this cheat table.  (For cosmetic mod only, just copy data/dlc and data/chr folders and ignore the others.)

Disclaimer: I did not make this mod. I am merely a fan.

BIGGER DISCLAIMER:  There are some potential spoilers, although the author has gone to great lengths to hide them.  Still, if you are very sensitive to spoilers then consider waiting until the end of Act II.  Do not click on the "Spoiler Content" box below until after Act IV or so (but it should be safe to install the mod basically from the beginning).

If you would like to ask questions about the mod or ask for support, please join the Kiseki Modding Discord.  The direct link for this mod thread is here.

Sorry as I am new here but I can't seem to access the Reverie Restoration mods even when I join the discord server, any possibility to just direct link them here or upload it to mega/googledrive/etc?

On 9/29/2023 at 10:21 AM, jimkage said:

Can someone remove Estelle black shorts ? There was a mod for that for Hajimari but no one ported it yet I tried myself but I can't even extract the pkg model from the assets folder. :c

Which mod was it?

Also, can you say more about the trouble you are having with extracting the file? It is probably easy to solve, and then you can easily inject the Hajimari file into the Reverie one.

Edited by NotAZebra
1 hour ago, ishtarfan1 said:

How are you guys getting the 3dmigoto mods into pkg format? I'm trying to do what @mercury_D doing with the DOA outfits, but there are files that are missing like materials, uvmap, and vgmap.

You need to decompile the model to put the mod into. Be sure to decompile with partial vgmaps. Then replace the fmt/ib/vb. When changing textures, be sure to use new, unique names instead of the original texture names.

For example, if you wanted to convert a 3dmigoto mod that changes Juna’s Thors uniform, decompile C_CHR011.pkg and replace the meshes in there.

It is critical that you use partial vgmaps when using 3dmigoto mods. Either use the “-p” option from the command line, or change line 14 of ed8pkg2gltf.py from False to True.

On 9/30/2023 at 9:46 PM, NotAZebra said:

Which mod was it?

Also, can you say more about the trouble you are having with extracting the file? It is probably easy to solve, and then you can easily inject the Hajimari file into the Reverie one.

It`s this one from Lakovic nude and sexy mod. I already gave up though nothing works right for me on my pc. \_o_/

Hajimari_2023_10_02_13_54_33_643.jpg

Edited by jimkage

Hey guys, the mods were working perfectly, but then I must have misclicked something (I only remember alt-tabbing) and now characters look like this (dark colors on Elie's thighs, sides of her belly, arms & upper torso in the below example. Her boots are also darker). I tried to exit the game and even pressed every button imaginable but can't get the models back to their normal looks. Any idea how to fix this, please?

EDIT: that's weird, when loading an earlier saved game she looks fine. Even when I fully exit the randomized dungeon part of the corridor, that fixes it, but the models break again when I return. It's weird because for the first few floors of the corridor they looked perfectly fine - they only broke after a few floors and when they did, it became permanent somehow, but only inside the randomized dungeon.  I also played through the japanese version with mods and I don't recall them breaking in the corridor.

image.png

Edited by vilarmor
5 hours ago, vilarmor said:

Hey guys, the mods were working perfectly, but then I must have misclicked something (I only remember alt-tabbing) and now characters look like this (dark colors on Elie's thighs, sides of her belly, arms & upper torso in the below example. Her boots are also darker). I tried to exit the game and even pressed every button imaginable but can't get the models back to their normal looks. Any idea how to fix this, please?

EDIT: that's weird, when loading an earlier saved game she looks fine. Even when I fully exit the randomized dungeon part of the corridor, that fixes it, but the models break again when I return. It's weird because for the first few floors of the corridor they looked perfectly fine - they only broke after a few floors and when they did, it became permanent somehow, but only inside the randomized dungeon.  I also played through the japanese version with mods and I don't recall them breaking in the corridor.

image.png

i dont remember an elie nude mod with just the tie. Which mod is this?

3 hours ago, SonicMan1234 said:

One of NotAZebra's PKGs

If there is one specific file that seems to be the problem, can you try running aa_replace_shaders.py on it?

Detailed steps:

1. Place the scripts at that link into the game’s data/asset/d3d11 folder (I don’t remember which other files the replace_shaders script depends on)
  2. Double click aa_replace_shaders.py
  3. Hit Enter
  4. Enter C_CHR089 (or whatever the name is for the problem file)
  5. Hit enter
Edited by NotAZebra

@jimkage 

I didn't find this mod on the Iakovic mod folder so I tried to recreate it. It's not perfect and it's not in DLC format (meaning you can't choose between this and her normal outfit in-game) but I figured you might want to have it as it is. I'll share a more polished version on a future post, along with other mods.

Also included is a version of the mod with Sara's underwear instead. Somehow I didn't realize that was Rixia's butt so I ended up trying Sara first lol. Oh, I also removed Estelle's undershirt so her cleavage shows a bit more, hope that's alright.

Bestelle without shorts.rar

And have some complimentary screens, why not.

Spoiler

Estelle1.png.ba88c9bc4fd5e5a90243b83e685e1594.pngEstelle2.png.4caeb702ef210a64be7d94f8c3a44176.pngEstelle3.png.405cbac9414eb3bfb444b5bc5f8ad171.pngEstelle4.png.d7e7777038dd305048c3186ba9394aed.pngEstelle5.png.7306020ed08e84309a1f56f2305b2050.png

Edited by Whayameen
5 hours ago, NotAZebra said:

If there is one specific file that seems to be the problem, can you try running aa_replace_shaders.py on it?

Detailed steps:

1. Place the scripts at that link into the game’s data/asset/d3d11 folder (I don’t remember which other files the replace_shaders script depends on)
  2. Double click aa_replace_shaders.py
  3. Hit Enter
  4. Enter C_CHR089 (or whatever the name is for the problem file)
  5. Hit enter

No, it wasn't just your mod, all models were affected, with all costumes. I managed to fix this though by swapping my whole team... I swapped back again to the models that had the issue and those swaps fixed everything. I don't know what in the corridor corrupted all models like this, with the issue only existing in the corridor, but I'm glad I managed to fix it! So yeah, if someone else encounters the issue, the fix is : return to the entrance, change your party, get back in, exit again, change your party again for the members you want, and get back in. Thank you for your reply by the way (and for the awesome mods!)

Edited by vilarmor
3 hours ago, Whayameen said:

@jimkage 

I didn't find this mod on the Iakovic mod folder so I tried to recreate it. It's not perfect and it's not in DLC format (meaning you can't choose between this and her normal outfit in-game) but I figured you might want to have it as it is. I'll share a more polished version on a future post, along with other mods.

Also included is a version of the mod with Sara's underwear instead. Somehow I didn't realize that was Rixia's butt so I ended up trying Sara first lol. Oh, I also removed Estelle's undershirt so her cleavage shows a bit more, hope that's alright.

Bestelle without shorts.rar 14.72 MB · 1 download

Hide contents

Estelle1.png.ba88c9bc4fd5e5a90243b83e685e1594.pngEstelle2.png.4caeb702ef210a64be7d94f8c3a44176.pngEstelle3.png.405cbac9414eb3bfb444b5bc5f8ad171.pngEstelle4.png.d7e7777038dd305048c3186ba9394aed.pngEstelle5.png.7306020ed08e84309a1f56f2305b2050.png

Amazing broski ty so much.

For some reason the NG+ save files aren't working for me, I put them in Appdata/Local/Falcom/ed8_psv5 but when I boot the game up I've just got the one save I made from the very beginning (to create that folder). Am I doing something wrong here? Seems odd. Edit: I am dumb. Saves are in /Saved Games/Falcom/ed8_psv5.

Also, I want to finish yayoiimas's incredible work porting lakovic's Hajimari mod over but I'm still a tad confused as to exactly what I need to do to port 3dmigoto mods from Hajimari to Reverie. I understand it's something to do with updating the shaders in .ini files but there's a *lot* of shaders when I turn on hunting mode (100+ usually) and multiple .ini files in each modded costume... any advice would be appreciated!

Edited by MrEaters
4 hours ago, vilarmor said:

No, it wasn't just your mod, all models were affected, with all costumes. I managed to fix this though by swapping my whole team... I swapped back again to the models that had the issue and those swaps fixed everything. I don't know what in the corridor corrupted all models like this, with the issue only existing in the corridor, but I'm glad I managed to fix it! So yeah, if someone else encounters the issue, the fix is : return to the entrance, change your party, get back in, exit again, change your party again for the members you want, and get back in. Thank you for your reply by the way (and for the awesome mods!)

The problem might show up again. I find that shader issues can be really hard to reproduce and diagnose. They may show up only under certain lighting, they may affect character models that are not the cause of the problem, and they may only show up if you load a save or load a new area when the problem character is the leader or at least in the main party.

18 hours ago, Whayameen said:

@jimkage 

Bestelle without shorts.rar 14.72 MB · 24 downloads

Hide contents

Can you do something like this with Alfin?